j b e l l // User Search

1  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  24  |

Re: Identifying what worlds allow Tourists

Oct 23, 2002, 4:36am
...there are php-created world lists on websites with which worlds allow
tourists..

[View Quote]

Re: Identifying what worlds allow Tourists

Oct 24, 2002, 7:10am
your site is my fav, binary bud.. i link to it at the gate most often :-)

and do you realize, wanderer, how many times tourists ask for the list and
it is given? not few at all.. a lot of tourists know about these world user
lists..

[View Quote]

Re: Identifying what worlds allow Tourists

Oct 25, 2002, 3:19am
because I don't work for AW, and niether do you.. so we do what we can.. not
complain about what we can't..

[View Quote]

Donator?

Nov 2, 2002, 8:37am
What?
"Give me your world, well, don't give it, it will still be yours, because
you know the world password, oh, and I might not actually use it.. so what
do you say? can I have it?"

Didn't you used to own Utopia or something?

...my how times change..

-Your favorite troll.

"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3dbd1ed5 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Dear all,
> I am hoping some generous person out there will be able to
help
> me out with this request. I'm looking for someone who can allow me CT in a
> world, and allow me to do whatever I please in it..sorta giving to me..but
> not. And be able to add another CT for me when necessary. But I may not be
> using this for a while, not until G.E.T helps me out anywayz. So please
> don't be suprised if it's empty for a while.
>

> --
>
> Thankyou for your attention.
>
> Your's Faithfully,
> Absolute Monarch
> A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
> 338508
> Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
> Post in our Newsgroup:
> Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
> Demonology

Donator?

Nov 2, 2002, 8:38am
WHAT?!

"Can You let me use it forever, I'm going to give it away as a prize?"

What happens when you promised someone a free world for a year, and the
owner wants it back?

Great Stragety, AM, since no one will donate prizes, borrow them!

-Your favorite Troll.
"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3dbf75b3 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Heh, im planning on using it as a prize..but the other 1 is p10/5...so
then
> the prizes r unfair
> --
>
> Thankyou for your attention.
>
> Your's Faithfully,
> Absolute Monarch
> A.K.A The Evil Chaotic Lord of the Dead and Demons
> 338508
> Mayor of Sapphire Estates - AW 18000s 16000w
> Post in our Newsgroup:
> Alumnus of Hell, Fields of Demonolotry and
> Demonology

[View Quote]

[AWNews] Back in Business!

Jan 27, 2003, 6:43am
well.. i'm certainly confused...

[View Quote]

To All Things... An Ending

Aug 24, 2003, 6:31pm
i know this is a bit late of a response, but good job GK

I abandoned my posts as well (other then AWDebate, but i just go there to
chat now, heh, the bot pretty much does the rest of the work for me)

and aside from realizing how terribly coordinated a lot of the organizations
are, and how harassing some of the cits can be, and how they like to team up
on people, where within their group harassment is alllowed, but outside of
their group, they all freak out on people for rebutle. but anyway - AW is a
lot more enjoyable when it's on your own time and not someone elses.

[View Quote]

A new, and Better Pball World

Jan 17, 2001, 1:38am
is there not enough aw paintball worlds as in? there are only so many
different ways to do the same damned thing

[View Quote]

About My Capitals

Feb 26, 2002, 5:22am
my god.. are you serious? you really feel a need to say that.. jesus christ,
grow some balls..

[View Quote]

About My Capitals

Feb 28, 2002, 4:54am
gotta keep you guys goin..

glad to see it worked..

[View Quote]

Ok You'll get Your Way

Jan 18, 2001, 1:26am
[View Quote]

Sorry about that

Jan 19, 2001, 1:17pm
i never have that problem... after you hit send, click send/recv news
groups.. then to update the newsgroup to see your messages, click on
news.activeworlds.com in your folders area.. then click sycnronize
newsgroups.. you should then see your message posted.

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

interesting new AW org

Jan 29, 2001, 10:46pm
sorry, didn't catch the beginning of this thread.. but a head of an aw org?
sounds good.. what's the org that neads head? (no pun intended)

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

Not Really A Ng Topic.....

Jan 23, 2001, 10:53pm
MP3s take a lot of space..

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

Not Really A Ng Topic.....

Jan 24, 2001, 1:11pm
lol.. god bless mp3s, god blesses everyone. lol

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

3.1 Open Beta Release?

Feb 4, 2001, 6:52pm
shows that for me too.. but mauz had a "status update" that goes with that
question..

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

When will Final Release be out then please?

Jan 28, 2001, 3:48am
i heard like june.. or was it april/may.. i dunno.. something before july
i'm sure..

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M
[View Quote]

When will Final Release be out then please?

Jan 30, 2001, 10:21pm
lol, your welcome.. i can find out a more precise date if you'de like..

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

Formal Complaint Lodged To Flagg Against Broadway World & 2 of It's Owners

Feb 1, 2001, 5:35pm
i give an amen to chucks party, and an amen to gk.. lol.. i agree
completeley with both of you.. even though it isn't really cof anymore, i
got the point, and it makes perfect sense, and i agree..... so there.. :-
<-the most over-used smile in history)

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M
[View Quote]

Formal Complaint Lodged To Flagg Against Broadway World & 2 of It's Owners

Feb 1, 2001, 5:44pm
maybe i should just copy amen to my clipboard? lol... amen cp, i can drink
to that...

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M
[View Quote]

Formal Complaint Lodged To Flagg Against Broadway World & 2 of It's Owners

Feb 2, 2001, 3:12am
ok, that's enough of this thread.. care to move on?

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

Corection

Jan 28, 2001, 9:11pm
...yeah.. so there! :-p (pretend that the p is that smiley tongue thing, cuz
i'm too lazy to figure out the ascii code thing for it)

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

Corection

Jan 29, 2001, 3:34am
Þ ha.. thx..

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

Roland, may I please be a beta tester?

Jan 30, 2001, 10:21pm
one reason i'm a better beta tester then you is that i know how to spell :-)

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

a solution to encroachment?

Jan 30, 2001, 10:21pm
sounds good to me.. but for that some people are dumb and won't realize why
they're rotate command isn't working.. but then again, i wouldn't want
anyone that dumb to build in my world anyway.. :-Þ (thx whoever told me the
0222 hehe)

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

a solution to encroachment?

Feb 1, 2001, 4:34am
remind me again how we know that rotate is still going to work, even if it
encroaches...?

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

What is this VrUnited stuff?

Jan 30, 2001, 10:23pm
what I REALLY want is for you to try and keep it in one post.. and clarify
who "we" and "our" are.. took me a few msgs to understand who you were, and
what made you such a VRU authority.. in fact. i'm still not sure.. did i
miss something?

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

What is this VrUnited stuff?

Jan 30, 2001, 11:17pm
figured as much... "silly goose"

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

What is this VrUnited stuff?

Feb 1, 2001, 4:34am
*yawn* moving on.... (enough with this freakin thread..)

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

Re: more of Roland's bad math (was Re: Movement Waits off?)

Jan 30, 2001, 10:21pm
do what i do-LIVE WITH IT! it's far understood that there are gaps, and most
likely others will take that into consideration when viewing your builds...
just like anything else, AW isn't perfect.. and no one is forcing you to use
it..

--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

1  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  24  |