linn // User Search

1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  |

Eep Banned/Fix 3.2 Please

Dec 21, 2001, 2:56pm
what would it take to get eep back an complete personality makeover LMAO
yeah right
[View Quote]

Eep Banned/Fix 3.2 Please

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01C18A27.77853220

eep? is that you? ROFLMAO
[View Quote] [View Quote] If you really need flames and bad behaviour :=20
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=3Dauthor:eep=20

This should keep you happy till christmas.=20

[View Quote] --=20
"_=20
|=20
/\=20
\ /=20
__/ /_

--=20
Tyrell - Alpha Prime - 21.8s 457e 90 - "Mundus vult decipi"=20
"Eat well, stay fit, die anyway."=20
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/index.html=20
ICQ UN - 272905=20
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.=20
=20

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01C18A27.77853220

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>eep? is that you? ROFLMAO</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"tyrell" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca">tyrell1 at sk.sympatico.ca</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3C2384B8.A5E298D4 at sk.sympatico.ca">news:3C2384B8.A5E298D4 at sk=
..sympatico.ca</A>...</DIV>Ha...=20
It really is true... The Internet has made it possible to 'taste the =
flavour'=20
(and yes, that's the correct spelling of 'flavour'... I speak English, =
not=20
American... :-) ) of all corners of the Globe...=20
<P>The world has been reduced to a global village and we can all =
benefit from=20
the Literary Prose of the 'Village Idiot'... :-)=20
[View Quote] <P>This should keep you happy till christmas.=20
[View Quote] <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; /\ <BR>&nbsp;&nbsp; \ / <BR>__/ =
/_</P></BLOCKQUOTE>
<P>-- <BR>Tyrell - Alpha Prime - 21.8s 457e 90 - "Mundus vult decipi" =
<BR>"Eat=20
well, stay fit, die anyway." <BR><A=20
=
href=3D"http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/ty1/index.html">http://www3.sk.sympat=
ico.ca/ty1/index.html</A>=20
<BR>ICQ UN - 272905 <BR>All those who believe in psychokinesis raise =
my hand.=20
<BR>&nbsp; </P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_006C_01C18A27.77853220--

New World For Builders Just Opened

Jan 21, 2002, 6:38pm
hummm somehow i cant always believe ppl who "say" they are leaving aw
hummm wonder why that is?
[View Quote]

So were will we go from here?

May 6, 2002, 3:47pm
humm thinking takeover?
[View Quote]

The apoligie to all citezens

Jun 23, 2002, 5:24pm
I agree you would think that was eep back with us or did he ever
leave?????
[View Quote]

Outer Worlds

Jul 6, 2002, 4:52pm
lol wiz and I have always said other things we wont post here but he is
right ttfn john
[View Quote]

Outer Worlds

Jul 6, 2002, 5:06pm
what they forget is AW is the heart of most of them
[View Quote]

AWC Financial Information

Jul 9, 2002, 9:03am
omg goob if you cant say something nice just dont SAY! i am soooo sick
you your "down" side sigh
[View Quote]

AWC Financial Information

Jul 9, 2002, 9:23am
LOL right if only we could ALL fool ourselves so well
[View Quote]

AWC Financial Information

Jul 11, 2002, 12:12am
it isn't what IS hard for some of to undestand is why YOU think everyone
didn't need the info there ARE others online goob or is it eep hummmm
[View Quote]

AWC Financial Information

Jul 11, 2002, 3:48pm
pity so many have to say the same thing to goob how many times??? and dont
talk to me about class101 LOL Robert!!!! i said YOU do not have to be
rude all the time get it????
[View Quote]

I need a man to satisfy my needs

Jul 17, 2002, 4:41pm
well said strike and another reason is it hard to teach someone to
build when they cant even go to the obj yards and jpg sites we have all
spent months building I still remember how i was "turned away" from trying
to be a teacher there lol and the "reasons "
[View Quote]

I need a man to satisfy my needs

Jul 18, 2002, 10:16am
lol well you dont know the whole story but i DID get the job i just
didnt keep it LOL maybe a lil more info needed before that comment but
thanks for the compliment i DO care and i still teach every day
smilessssssssssssss
[View Quote]

cobdump2

Jul 27, 2002, 2:13am
lol this is so amusing does microsoft inform ppl of the inside of their
companies LOL
[View Quote]

AWmegaOY is open!!!!!

Aug 1, 2002, 6:27pm
AWmegaOY is open!!!!!

Something I Just Noticed

Aug 3, 2002, 2:58pm
prob too busy with all the requests we have and not enough help from us to
do something by ourselves its hard to hold the hands of everyone in AW
:-)
[View Quote]

watch out for this guy

Aug 4, 2002, 5:48pm
2 more are the 2 ppl mentioned above and this IS an old one revived here
ignore is the best way to avoid all this since AW allows this kind of thing
to KEEP going on even tho they have all the proof they need to oust both
ever wonder why they dont?????
[View Quote]

watch out for this guy

Aug 5, 2002, 7:47am
LMAO ohmyyy we know YOU started it by what you do sheeshhhh
[View Quote]

WATCH Out For Idiots That Like To Stir Up Old Hate Flames

Aug 4, 2002, 8:17pm
i think that was a valid warning
[View Quote]

Another AW employee gone!

Aug 5, 2002, 7:46am
actually thats old news :-)
[View Quote]

Another AW employee gone!

Aug 5, 2002, 10:52pm
LOL if i didnt "think" better I would think yall were all a bunch of
whinning old ladies on a porch somewhere LOLOL talk about nosey!!!!
shhheshhhh go build or something
[View Quote]

Another AW employee gone!

Aug 6, 2002, 1:47am
my post had nothing to do with JFK tyvm it has to do with everyone wanting
to know all AW is doing and why maybe read first ???
[View Quote]

Traffic Lights On AW

Aug 6, 2002, 8:56am
and there are some just off the GZ at Lara s yard
[View Quote]

Awteen maps and more maps

Aug 10, 2002, 10:16pm
cool!!
[View Quote]

Do you need Flash Text effects for your web site?

Aug 19, 2002, 5:14am
yes lol when a simple ty wiz would have worked so well
[View Quote]

Chinatown

Aug 18, 2002, 6:35pm
I agree we found this a few months ago and this build simply "unfolds"
before you great free textures there too :-)
[View Quote]

terrain

Aug 23, 2002, 8:46am
if anyone knows how to set the terrain lower than GZ please let me know?
thanks

terrain

Aug 23, 2002, 1:28pm
well I thought terrain was not an obj so not sure I can use the minus key
what I want to do is add to an existing world but some obj s will be too
low for it?
[View Quote]

terrain

Aug 23, 2002, 1:32pm
oh n/m and thanks wiz did it for me :-) thanks everyone and thank you
wiz
[View Quote]

terrain

Aug 23, 2002, 4:16pm
thanks I wanted to add terrain to an existing world without covering ppl
s builds we set it at -0.30 seems to be working so far ..... ty for the
info
[View Quote]

1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  15  |