The apoligie to all citezens (Community)

The apoligie to all citezens // Community

1  |

cyclone

Jun 18, 2002, 5:04pm
This is an apoligie to ALL citezens on AW that i have either made mad or
cheated them out of something at some point and either lieing to or
betraying them i just wanted to say im sorry to all those that i may have
did that to in the AW universe and i know that most of you will not belive
this so i will offer help on stuff i know about in the AW universe to find
out what i know just simply Tgram me at Cyclone (340396).
Thanks

Two things:

1) There's this neat little invention that came out a while back that I
think could help you with your problem. It's called "punctuation"; look
into it.

2) You shouldn't have to post something like this in an NG. Instead,
only send it to the people you offended via email or telegram. Then
again, if you've offended so many people that it actually *requires* an
NG post, then you need more help than I can give you. :P

[View Quote] > This is an apoligie to ALL citezens on AW that i have either made mad or
> cheated them out of something at some point and either lieing to or
> betraying them i just wanted to say im sorry to all those that i may have
> did that to in the AW universe and i know that most of you will not belive
> this so i will offer help on stuff i know about in the AW universe to find
> out what i know just simply Tgram me at Cyclone (340396).
> Thanks

Do they not teach grammar to kids in school anymore?!
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

0_o

"Citizens"

fg

Jun 21, 2002, 1:58pm
Goober,

This forum is not the place to share your gift of persecution.

It's rude.

Please apologize.

"fg" <citfg at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3d134d20 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Goober,
>
> This forum is not the place to share your gift of persecution.
>
> It's rude.
>
> Please apologize.

He was just commenting the horrible English and that it was majorly off-
topic and didn't belong here, which is true. It's not persecution. If you
want persecution, post in HTML and I'll show you...

KAH
PS. It's not rude either...

Hate to break it to you, fg, but this is exactly the place to exercise
my right to complain, just as it's your right to complain about my
complaining. As far as I'm concerned, it was "rude" of cyclone to post a
message that was most likely only intended for a few people out in a
public forum such as this, so I responded in kind.

And I'm not going to apologize because 1) it's obvious that he hasn't
even bothered to come back to these NGs after posting his message, since
he hasn't responded to anything and, 2) my post doesn't warrant such an
apology. I was simply pointing out the error of his ways. Not my fault
if you didn't like the delivery of it. Can't please everyone.

[View Quote] > Goober,

> This forum is not the place to share your gift of persecution.
>
> It's rude.
>
> Please apologize.

Guess we can never be rid of the "morality police" :P
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

fg

Jun 22, 2002, 8:17pm
Said very nicely. :)

[View Quote]

linn

Jun 23, 2002, 5:24pm
I agree you would think that was eep back with us or did he ever
leave?????
[View Quote]

tony m

Jun 23, 2002, 5:31pm
Eep's remarks are at least 100 times longer than Goobers :)

On 23 Jun 2002 15:24:24 -0400, "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com>
[View Quote] >I agree you would think that was eep back with us or did he ever
>leave?????

At least is putting it mildly. If eep had been here for this.. you would've
definately seen a crap storm hit.

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> wrote in
news:3d162068 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I agree you would think that was eep back with us or did he ever
> leave?????

Look, he wasn't persecuting anyone, he was just commenting that the whole
post didn't belong in the NGs at all, it should have been mailed or
telegrammed to the conserned parties. Also, he commented the English, which
was downright terrible. Anyway, this person is a (former?) script kiddie
that's stolen cits, etc, and I have no esteem for these people, they
deserve all the crap they get! If you don't like this kind of thing, why
don't you go back to wonderland and stay there, because reality just isn't
like you want it to be.

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> wrote in
news:Xns92379CA4A248Ckahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201:

> Look, he wasn't persecuting anyone, he was just commenting that the
> whole post didn't belong in the NGs at all, it should have been mailed
> or telegrammed to the conserned parties. Also, he commented the
> English, which was downright terrible. Anyway, this person is a
> (former?) script kiddie that's stolen cits, etc, and I have no esteem
> for these people, they deserve all the crap they get! If you don't
> like this kind of thing, why don't you go back to wonderland and stay
> there, because reality just isn't like you want it to be.
>
> KAH

But please don't get me wrong, I think it's nice to have some nice, jolly
people here again, and I'm not trying to make you leave the NGs, just
saying that you're overreacting to a critical comment about a silly post
:-))

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> wrote in
news:Xns92379CA4A248Ckahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201:

> Look, he wasn't persecuting anyone, he was just commenting that the
> whole post didn't belong in the NGs at all, it should have been mailed
> or telegrammed to the conserned parties. Also, he commented the
> English, which was downright terrible. Anyway, this person is a
> (former?) script kiddie that's stolen cits, etc, and I have no esteem
> for these people, they deserve all the crap they get! If you don't
> like this kind of thing, why don't you go back to wonderland and stay
> there, because reality just isn't like you want it to be.
>
> KAH

To clear up any misunderstandings, I did *NOT* mean the "wonderland" child
pornography ring that was uncovered a few years ago! Sorry if anyone
thought that :-((

wth? If you didn't understand what Wonderland meant by the context of your
statement, you have some serious problems. Some that need to be addressed
if you think it had to do with child porn.