WATCH Out For Idiots That Like To Stir Up Old Hate Flames (Community)

WATCH Out For Idiots That Like To Stir Up Old Hate Flames // Community

1  |

ohhhmy

Aug 4, 2002, 6:45pm
Who am i talking about? IHNK is who. Right on the very top of his post
he mentiones JFK2 and Just In.
That is a matter best served to just lay in peace and quiet in it's grave
and long ago forgotten. Not to be dredged up and have two grown people
go head to head in another flame war to satasfy some sick thing IHNK has
for flame wars. He should have let this sort of thing well alone and
dead.

If anyone should happen to take notice on one of these newsgroups
postings of being a victim of PUBLIC HUMILIATION...
This is yet again another example of how some IDIOTS like IHNK are bent
on creating flames for his own sick jollies...

Please take note of what one poster had to say on the issue...

From Just In himself....

" Subject: Re: Public Humiliation
From: "just in" <Justin at nomail.com>
Newsgroups: community

I have never encountered any instance of anyone having had their whispers
or
telegrams intercepted by a third party in years of using Active Worlds.

I know many instances of people making whispers or telegrams public,
after
receiving them from the sender deliberately.

I think any person revealing things told to them in private and in
confidence is despicable. "

Now you all have proof of someone else that has no morals and does this
disgraceful deed to others.
OK IHNK.... Your turn....

Why oh why did we need another one of these... One thread is enough, post
it there.

Because Kieffer's decided to play the "victim" card, in order to cover
his own severely-reddened ass. :P

[View Quote] > Why oh why did we need another one of these... One thread is enough, post
> it there.
>
> --Bowen--

JFK2 in Panic Mode... watch for falling threads!
robrod at prism.net

robbie

Aug 4, 2002, 7:36pm
Shut up and push off, peed.

-Robbie

[View Quote]

the derek

Aug 4, 2002, 8:10pm
ur posts are too long... and most of them are impossible to understand what
ur trying to say
[View Quote]

linn

Aug 4, 2002, 8:17pm
i think that was a valid warning
[View Quote]

ohhhmy

Aug 4, 2002, 9:30pm
Ahhhh...... Who is Goober King speaking about? Kieffer? I don't know
that person. I only know about myself. But yeah.... After this LAST
post i too will stop on this matter. But i am like those that decide to
catch a VIRUS BUG dead in it's tracks. To allow VIRUS BUGS to fester
for any great length of time you have many people that read and suddenly
start believing the false claims made by the VIRUS BUG. I put my foot
down fast to quash such nonsense dead in it's tracks.
That is why i have been telling people about IHNK. He is the VIRUS BUG
that needs to be quashed before another round of mess happens in AWNG all
over again.

"goober king" <gooberking at utn.cjb.net> wrote in
news:3D4D95C8.6060206 at utn.cjb.net:

> Because Kieffer's decided to play the...

alphabit phalpha

Aug 4, 2002, 11:36pm
You forget.....
FIRST you scan for the virus to determine if it is one or not.....
Next you research where it came from......
The main "source" is what you investigate and persue:)

jfklez2k.mm virus anyone?:)

tony m

Aug 4, 2002, 11:55pm
general.discussion exists for a reason. Hell, your post doesn't even have a reason to exist. Get lost, JFK2.

[View Quote] >Who am i talking about? IHNK is who. Right on the very top of his post
>he mentiones JFK2 and Just In.
>That is a matter best served to just lay in peace and quiet in it's grave
>and long ago forgotten. Not to be dredged up and have two grown people
>go head to head in another flame war to satasfy some sick thing IHNK has
>for flame wars. He should have let this sort of thing well alone and
>dead.
>
>If anyone should happen to take notice on one of these newsgroups
>postings of being a victim of PUBLIC HUMILIATION...
>This is yet again another example of how some IDIOTS like IHNK are bent
>on creating flames for his own sick jollies...
>
>Please take note of what one poster had to say on the issue...
>
>From Just In himself....
>
>" Subject: Re: Public Humiliation
>From: "just in" <Justin at nomail.com>
>Newsgroups: community
>
>I have never encountered any instance of anyone having had their whispers
>or
>telegrams intercepted by a third party in years of using Active Worlds.
>
>I know many instances of people making whispers or telegrams public,
>after
>receiving them from the sender deliberately.
>
>I think any person revealing things told to them in private and in
>confidence is despicable. "
>
>Now you all have proof of someone else that has no morals and does this
>disgraceful deed to others.
>OK IHNK.... Your turn....

- TonyM.
"The only time Microsoft will ever make something that doesn't suck is when Microsoft makes a vacuum cleaner."

Here's a tip then, JFK2: "Kieffer" is your last name, unless I've read
your website wrong. I guess your mental disabilities include memory now?

I'm sorry, but your act of pretending to be someone other than JFK2
couldn't be more transparent if you sprayed Windex on it. :P You're not
fooling anyone, (hell, even the people who don't know who you are can
tell you're crazy) so quit while you're ahead.

[View Quote] > Ahhhh...... Who is Goober King speaking about? Kieffer? I don't know
> that person. I only know about myself. But yeah.... After this LAST
> post i too will stop on this matter. But i am like those that decide to
> catch a VIRUS BUG dead in it's tracks. To allow VIRUS BUGS to fester
> for any great length of time you have many people that read and suddenly
> start believing the false claims made by the VIRUS BUG. I put my foot
> down fast to quash such nonsense dead in it's tracks.
> That is why i have been telling people about IHNK. He is the VIRUS BUG
> that needs to be quashed before another round of mess happens in AWNG all
> over again.

> "goober king" <gooberking at utn.cjb.net> wrote in
> news:3D4D95C8.6060206 at utn.cjb.net:

Or maybe he *has* found a way to breed... *shudder*
robrod at prism.net

yanst

Aug 5, 2002, 4:19am
Let's get back to some positive subject manner, please. This is
counter-productive. If anyone has a complaint, they should contact a
peacekeeper. : )

*applauds* Woo Flagg! I pray your contract isn't running out soon! :-/

NOTE: Cross-posted to let the other NGs know that the one-man scourge is
overwith. :P

[View Quote] > Hi Everyone,

> Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
>
> We have removed a couple accounts today for disrupting the NG's.
>
> In the future I would like to ask you all to try not to encourage these
> individuals. By replying to their rubbish you may be inadvertantly adding
> to it. If they find there way in here again please just forward the post to
> me (or call) and I will take care of it for us.
>
> Let's try to keep this place clean.
>
> Thanks again...
>

> -Flagg

Unfortunately, the question isn't if he'll come back... but when?
robrod at prism.net

joeman

Aug 6, 2002, 8:25pm
He'll be back soon.

-Joe

[View Quote]

image

Aug 6, 2002, 10:07pm
No names? :P

[View Quote]

ihnk

Aug 6, 2002, 10:46pm
hopefuly he isnt pissed at me :-D

[View Quote]

jerme

Aug 6, 2002, 11:55pm
He has no reason to be... but no doubt that he is...

--
Jeremy Booker - Owner