watch out for this guy (Community)

watch out for this guy // Community

1  |

ihnk

Aug 3, 2002, 11:53pm
well.... hes back. everyone whos been in aw long enough knows about the
whole JFK2 thing. well... after getting his world/acct disabled in OW for
trying to pick up a 14yo, hesback in aw. before u read this u should know
that not all gay people are sick, like this guy... he gives gay people a bad
name. anyway watch out for him. heres a little chatlog from aw GZ. it makes
me sick even seeing his name now... ekh

____________
AhhhhMe: If Just In shows up again it will be forever the dissabling of the
cits
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) just in? hes not the bad guy
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) jfk is
AhhhhMe: He tried to pick up a 14 yr old and got cought... lol
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) lol jfk uses the name justin... hes obsessed with just in
AhhhhMe: Just In #2 in OW = JFK2 and that means AhhhhhhMe
Building Inspector: You are only allowed to change your own property
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) wait wait who exactly ARE you
AhhhhMe: That is how AhhhhhMe knows so much about this
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) lol
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) ur jfk?
AhhhhMe: AhhhhMe = JFK2 = Just In in OW..... WAS Just In in OW
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) lol u nut
AhhhhMe: Chucks Party and I are both GAY
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) well ya i know
AhhhhMe: So i did waht any Perv might do
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) lol
AhhhhMe: I too like them young
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) well thats nasty
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) just cuz ur gay doesnt make u a perv
AhhhhMe: But after that incident i haven't been saying all that much aboput
AW Just In's actions all that much.... lol
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) dude its nasty
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) how old r u?
AhhhhMe: AW JI is about 42 or so and i'm 10 yrs older = 52
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) ok and ur trying to pick up 14yos?
AhhhhMe: Well.... There was a world there in OW....
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) wait wait
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) did he know ur a 52yo guy?
AhhhhMe: It was called at one time eXite
AhhhhMe: And the owner had 2 special avs in it
AhhhhMe: One was the opposite of the male
Donald Love: hi
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) answer my question first
AhhhhMe: the male was naked with a working PP and the naked lady with a
working..... Welll you know
AhhhhMe: and having such a ball i tried to pick up a 14 yr old there
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) ok wait
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) did he know u were a 52 yo guy>
AhhhhMe: One of the OW teachers came in who was his mommy and say us....
Went through the roof
AhhhhMe: Well..... Yes
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) honostly?
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) a 14yo guy liked the idea of getting picked up by a 52
tear old guy
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) ?
AhhhhMe: He was doing his thing. http://showme.com/?123456789.cam
Donald Love: create sign color=white bcolor=black
AhhhhMe: And doing his thing with almost real time cam running
Donald Love: P E A C E K E E P E R H Q
AhhhhMe: Flashing himself
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) ok
AhhhhMe: Well i asked
AhhhhMe: He wanted to know my age
AhhhhMe: 52
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) but did he honostly know you, a 52yo male, was watching
and trying to pick him up
AhhhhMe: He wanted to know if i was a GIRL
AhhhhMe: I hesitated long enough and he showed himself and about the tuime
his mom came in i say NOPE
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) ok thats nasty
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) thats wrong
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) ekh its people like u who give gay guys a bad name
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) seriously
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) and its also people like u who provent me from meeting
someone online
AhhhhMe: It's ppl like me and AW Just In that give us gay guys a nasty
thing. that is why i haven't been picking on AW Just In so much since that
incident lol
AhhhhMe: In a way i'm very happy that OW DON'T have anything close to a AW
NGS.... lol
AhhhhMe: That way it stays hidden lol
AhhhhMe: Under the rug so to speak
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) ok thats nasty
AhhhhMe: But i stil go in there NOT as Just In
AhhhhMe: But as a different name
AhhhhMe: Nope..... It's NOT AhhhhMe
AhhhhMe: That name is only for here
AhhhhMe: JFK2 is in DLP = CIT
AhhhhMe: Just In a cit is registyered in several other uni's though and one
of them is Cybernet Worlds
AhhhhMe: this cit came by surprise
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) do u still check teh aw NGs?
AhhhhMe: Allways
AhhhhMe: And Andras Net NGS
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) ic
AhhhhMe: I can't post. But i can EMAIL
AhhhhMe: I still go into OW so i can continue my building teaching in there
AhhhhMe: When Just In was shot out of OW = He lost his teaching job
AhhhhMe: But it's still me as another name that still teaches in there
AhhhhMe: I just don't bother to take as much detailed records like i used to
AhhhhMe: I don't have EJECT so why bother with ppl's ip#'s
AhhhhMe: And after they shoyt Just In out of there it now takes 4 bot =
PKers to do what Just In was doing
AhhhhMe: They have 2 bots in Citizens World to keep peace and stop vandalism
AND 2 in RedMoon doing the same thing
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) ok i think this little convo should go to the NGs
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) for the protection of the cits
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) cua wut u do is really sick
IHNK: (to AhhhhMe) honostly, you need mental help
AhhhhMe: Just In had Eject in worlds and was keeping the peace and taking
care of Vandalism and those that caused a mess
AhhhhMe: In Citizens, RedMoon a7 Tourist World
AhhhhMe: Now 2 bots in RedMoon and 2 in Citizens World and they said forget
Tourist
AhhhhMe: If that gets tooo much vandalism the bot deletes it all and starts
fresh all over
AhhhhMe: And OW has done what AW has been doing for 6 months
AhhhhMe: Shooting by bots Tourists out of most OW owned worlds
AhhhhMe: Except for Tourist World
AhhhhMe: So ppl are heading to DLP = $39.95 a year for a cit and browser 3.3
AhhhhMe: Or Cybernet Worlds $19.95 a year for a cit and browser 3.3
AhhhhMe: And DLP still sells all world sizes and still give at least one
free cit on their P10 and P20 worlds
AhhhhMe: That is why you might have seen some tourists heading BACK to here
because OW started to crack down on Tourists right after they shot out one
of their best teachers and acting PKer Just In

dion

Aug 3, 2002, 11:59pm
Doh! More weirdos, just what we need.

Your right, people need to make sure that they don't stereotype homosexuals
because of this.
I can't even read the log, makes me too disgusted.

[View Quote]

maki

Aug 4, 2002, 12:51am
You had to go and not snip the post....

--
maki www.awmaki.com

ohhhmy

Aug 4, 2002, 4:49am
WATCH OUT FOR === IHNK === or IHNK 2 ===

NEWS FLASH....

The Idiot named IHNK or IHNK 2 is just trying to STIR up trouble from the
past. It would be very wise if anyone that should read this IDIOT's post
to turn your heads away in disgust. Not at the person he is posting
about. But for the fact that this IDIOT wants to stir up old past
troubles for some sick pleasure he has in watching two pwopl go head to
head in some old flame war all over again. Some of these SICK IDIOTS
take great pleasure out of digging up the past and throwing it like mud
and then see if the two that did the past flame wars step in to do a
repeat performance all over again to amuse this sicko's mind.

If anyone happens to see this SICKO by the name of IHNK or IHNK 2 do not
engage this sicko into any conversation or it could tun ugly as all he is
bent on doing is to stir up old hate flames. If it is FLAMES he wants
then he should go into some wide open field in Alpha World and build
himself a huge bon fire with lots of FLAME.RWX and light them all Create
light color=white brightness=100 fx=fire and step into it and do a Burn
Baby Burn on himself.
"ihnk" <awihnk4 at yahoo.com> wrote in
news:3d4c8903$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> well.... hes back. everyone whos been in aw long enough knows about
> the whole JFK2 thing. well... after getting his world/acct disabled in
> OW for trying to pick up a 14yo, hesback in aw. before u read this u
> should know that not all gay people are sick, like this guy... he
> gives gay people a bad name. anyway watch out for him. heres a little
> chatlog from aw GZ. it makes me sick even seeing his name now... ekh

syntax

Aug 4, 2002, 5:13am
^^^

Ok JFK...we know it's you. (We didn't even need the message ID anyway, we
KNOW how you TYPE...it's SO DISTINCTIVE.)
--
- Syntax -
*right click* *properties* *details* can take you a long way... :-D
syn at swcity.net

[View Quote]

elyk

Aug 4, 2002, 5:15am
Now all we need is Steve and we have the full "Springer" show ;P C'mon
ppl...geez!
[View Quote]

ohhhmy

Aug 4, 2002, 5:27am
"Welcome To The JERRY SPRINGER Show"

Todays topic...

Hey Just In and IHNK and JFK2... There is a secret you should all know
about.

lol
"elyk" <kfoerst at telocity.com> wrote in
news:3d4cd491 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Now all we need is Steve and we have the full "Springer" show ;P C'mon
> ppl...geez!
[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 4, 2002, 6:32am
Heh, nice catch ;D. I just read an email JFK sent me, I think he was drunk.
But, the writing was the same. The horrid writing style caught up with him.

-Joe

[View Quote]

gandalf

Aug 4, 2002, 11:18am
Funny you mention that, cause AhhhhMe approached me in AWTeen during the
Ignuration Day (can't spell). So, yes, I am one who's seen AhhhhMe.

alphabit phalpha

Aug 4, 2002, 11:37am
Ok...here is where I will vouch for IHNK aka IHNK2's character.
IHNK has had caretaker rights in my world and Cy world for over 2 years now.
I have spent alot of time with him and he is a very dear friend.
IHNK would NOT fabricate something to stir up old stuff.
I am positive his intention is to foreworn folks about any possible negative
things that could happen to them in AW.
JFK2 if that's you and if your out there doing what IHNK and others have
accused you of, be cautious...be VERY cautious.......
I am a mother and a grandmother IRL. I am a virtual mother......I DETEST
abuse of our babies.
I WILL haunt you if I hear of one situation that involves a minor.
If you think you are not traceable (while performing illegal acts in
virtual)...think again:)

ihnk

Aug 4, 2002, 11:37am
if anyone here is a bit slow let me clear things up. ohhhmy is ahhhme who is
jfk2 who is obsessed with just in....

[View Quote]

john

Aug 4, 2002, 12:04pm
Eek! I knew him!!

[View Quote]

yanst

Aug 4, 2002, 2:24pm
Child pornography and molestation are two of the most disgusting things on
this earth.

Kieffer, you'd stand out in an insane asylum, so you're attempts at
disguise are futile, at best. We all know who you are and what you're
capable of, so IHNK is justified in warning the community of your
return. You may think you've turned over a new leaf and the past should
be forgotten, but if that conversation is a) real and b) recent, then
it's obvious you haven't changed a bit.

[View Quote] > WATCH OUT FOR INEPT TYPING AND RANDOM GIBBERISH!

The Goob's got his eye on you...
robrod at prism.net

Uh-oh, lookout! Bit on the warpath! That one's got some teeth, she does :)

[View Quote] > Ok...here is where I will vouch for IHNK aka IHNK2's character.
> IHNK has had caretaker rights in my world and Cy world for over 2 years now.
> I have spent alot of time with him and he is a very dear friend.
> IHNK would NOT fabricate something to stir up old stuff.
> I am positive his intention is to foreworn folks about any possible negative
> things that could happen to them in AW.
> JFK2 if that's you and if your out there doing what IHNK and others have
> accused you of, be cautious...be VERY cautious.......
> I am a mother and a grandmother IRL. I am a virtual mother......I DETEST
> abuse of our babies.
> I WILL haunt you if I hear of one situation that involves a minor.
> If you think you are not traceable (while performing illegal acts in
> virtual)...think again:)

Raises spear and shouts "Time fer some idiot huntin'!"
robrod at prism.net

ohhhmy

Aug 4, 2002, 4:20pm
So you people think you "KNOW" me? The answer is Nope... You don't.
Only my very best friends really "KNOW" me. One of them is Chucks Party
and he won't be saying anything in the awngs for a very long time for
sure.
To all the rest of you i keep my life a jumbled mess and for good
reasons.
Since all of you are allways looking for "EXPLANATIONS" a wrong one or a
FAKE one serves the same thing.... You "THINK YOU KNOW ME".

When Chucks Party came out with that SAW thing last year I too thought of
that as a SILLY thing to do. Well... You can pretty much see why i too
thought of it as a silly thing. From that moment onward as far as AW was
concerned i was distancing myself a little at at time from him and his
foolish actions he was using. Yea... I was still his friend... But
distancing myself from him so that i would not be pulled into the same
quicksand mire he wanted to set for someone else.

When it came to OW Universe it was different as there was no WORLD &
PROPERTY and TORMENTOR of people who had the real copyrights to things as
there was in AW.

At least i do not NOR will i ever steal property and claim it to be my
own to obtain the coveted "CY" awards thing as someone has in AW.
I could care less about obtaining that thing.

Just that sets me apart form certain individuals who prefer to do that
type of naughty behavior and think by their actions in the community that
they should be exenorated from all past wrong doings.

So now we are right back at it again. "THANKS IHNK" for alerting the
community once again to an old flame war... This OLD FLAME war should
be left right where is is... DEAD IN THE PAST.

So get it through your THICK BRAINS EVERYONE....

I'm a VICTIM of a hateful person who is intent on bringing up old flames
all over again. Chucks Party never trusted him as a hateful person and i
allways gave IHNK a chance. That GODAWFUL post about a very nice sweet
person who is only interested in giving to the community in whatever
community and in whatever universe they may be in should never have to be
made a victiom of such idiots who are solely bent on hatred for the only
reason to see two people go head to head once again in flames in the
AWNGS.

If anyone cares to reread something that Just In wrote about PUBLIC
HUMILIATION...

Taken from Just In's own words....

"Subject: Re: Public Humiliation
From: "just in" <Justin at nomail.com>
Newsgroups: community

I have never encountered any instance of anyone having had their
whispers or
telegrams intercepted by a third party in years of using Active Worlds.

I know many instances of people making whispers or telegrams public,
after
receiving them from the sender deliberately.

I think any person revealing things told to them in private and in
confidence is despicable."

And now you all know one other that follows this act of disgrace...

====================================
"john" <johnfricker at lineone.net> wrote in news:3d4d3479
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Eek! I knew him!!

Is it only me or is anyone else lost? I'd better go lick some tropical
frogs and make sense of all this...

--Bowen--

ohhhmy

Aug 4, 2002, 5:26pm
Believe me... You will have much better reward by licking some tropical
frogs than you would be to attempt to understand all of this. lol
"bowen" <thisguyisashimmyritzer at 7k2.4mg.com> wrote in news:3d4d713c$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Is it only me or is anyone else lost? I'd better go lick some tropical
> frogs and make sense of all this...
>
> --Bowen--

ohhhmy

Aug 4, 2002, 5:38pm
Well.... I didn't do any of that.
1 - I don't have any Child PORN any wheres...

2 - I could never have MOLESTED anyone as they were not with me in any
physycal sense of the word. To MOLEST someone you have to be in
PSYCHICAL contact with them and i was never in such a position.

[[[ It's the same idea as RAPE... How in the heck can you RAPE someone
without actually being in contact to RAPE someone. The idea that i have
done something like what IHNK is suggesting is utter nonsense and tottaly
silly.]]]

So the idea of IHNK is nothing more than his stupid attempt to stir up
old hate flames and get the entire mess of me and Just In going all over
again.

This is best served by ignoring such stupid behavior by this obvious very
sick person who is bent on nothing more than HATRED over for whatever
reason i might have done to him and whatever reasons Just In might have
done to him and he just wants to see all this mess repeated for his own
sick pleasures.
====================================
"yanst" <ayansta at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3d4d5547 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Child pornography and molestation are two of the most disgusting
> things on this earth.

linn

Aug 4, 2002, 5:48pm
2 more are the 2 ppl mentioned above and this IS an old one revived here
ignore is the best way to avoid all this since AW allows this kind of thing
to KEEP going on even tho they have all the proof they need to oust both
ever wonder why they dont?????
[View Quote]

john

Aug 4, 2002, 5:55pm
<JohnF :D
[View Quote]

ohhhmy

Aug 4, 2002, 6:16pm
Nowdays it could be that AWC is so desperate to "HANG" on to the few
remaining people that they don't want to oust any more and have any more
of their potential future income go into another universe. lol

When "OUSTED" from the AWNGS it simply gives that person more reasoning
that AW is a "%*&*(&%" place to be in and they might better be happier in
some other universe.
"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> wrote in
news:3d4d84f5 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> 2 more are the 2 ppl mentioned above and this IS an old one revived
> here ignore is the best way to avoid all this since AW allows this
> kind of thing to KEEP going on even tho they have all the proof they
> need to oust both ever wonder why they dont?????

> [[[ It's the same idea as RAPE... How in the heck can you RAPE someone
> without actually being in contact to RAPE someone. The idea that i have
> done something like what IHNK is suggesting is utter nonsense and tottaly
> silly.]]]

Rape:
Abusive or improper treatment, or the act of seizing and carrying off by
force

You can rape someone sexually, which is what rape is most commonly known as.
But there are many other levels or rape. I can "rape your livestock," which
would mean I am stealing it. You can rape someone mentally, tampering with
their way of thinking. There's so many different meanings to these words, I
assume they weren't talking about just the sexual aspect of rape.

--Bowen--

ohhhmy

Aug 4, 2002, 6:26pm
There is one person who has not responded yet to this thread...

It would be to their best interest if they should decide to just ignore
"IDIOTS" like the one who started it as all they are bent on doing is to
create another flame war and frankly i don't see the need or reasoning
why this IDIOT who started this would want to see another flame war
except for some SICK JOLLY that they would derive by seeing two grown
people have another flame fight in the AWNGS all over again.

People of this SICK caliper that are bent on nothing more than a restart
of old issues that only lead to a flame war even make me sick to look at
their names.
"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> wrote in
news:3d4d84f5 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> 2 more are the 2 ppl mentioned above and this IS an old one revived
> here ignore is the best way to avoid all this since AW allows this
> kind of thing to KEEP going on even tho they have all the proof they
> need to oust both ever wonder why they dont?????

For someone who wants to see this issue gone and buried, you certainly
seem to be happy to talk about it a lot. :P Why so defensive? If it's
just "some IDIOT", then ignore him, as you suggest, and move along.
Don't reply to every single other person who tosses in an opinion.

Or, could your defensiveness be a knee-jerk reaction due to the ring of
truth? In case you missed it, this warning by IHNK was never about you
and Just In, but rather your apparently clinical obsession with young
boys. IHNK was just doing his civic duty by warning the community that a
known sex offender was back in their midst, as any upstanding citizen
would have done.

Now, if you have actually changed and the past is past, then shouting
"IDIOT" all over the place isn't going to change people's impression of
you. It will take time and good actions on your part to get people to
actually respect you again. (if they ever did in the first place) But as
far as I'm concerned, you haven't changed one iota, and I should hope I
never run into you in the AW Universe, or it won't be pretty.

[View Quote] > There is one person who has not responded yet to this thread...

> It would be to their best interest if they should decide to just ignore
> "IDIOTS" like the one who started it as all they are bent on doing is to
> create another flame war and frankly i don't see the need or reasoning
> why this IDIOT who started this would want to see another flame war
> except for some SICK JOLLY that they would derive by seeing two grown
> people have another flame fight in the AWNGS all over again.
>
> People of this SICK caliper that are bent on nothing more than a restart
> of old issues that only lead to a flame war even make me sick to look at
> their names.
> "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> wrote in
> news:3d4d84f5 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

Don't tempt him...
robrod at prism.net

ihnk

Aug 4, 2002, 11:36pm
the talk happend 10 minutes before i posted

[View Quote]

linn

Aug 5, 2002, 7:47am
LMAO ohmyyy we know YOU started it by what you do sheeshhhh
[View Quote]

starbrak

Aug 17, 2002, 1:49am
Well said Goober. *claps*

On to the matter of this sex offender...
SHUT YOUR TRAP YOU SICK FREAK!!!!
I think all the previous posts are right. If you want this issue to
disappear, yelling IDIOT and being so defensive isn't gonna help. You're a
hypocrite, a sicko, and just a plainol' sunavab****!!! You say for us to
ignore it, yet you don't yourself.

So shut up, and maybe this will disappear, but if you keep being so
defensive, it will not disappear.

Erm, check the date there, chief. This whole thing's been resolved
already. Won't have to worry about him for quite some time. :)

[View Quote] > Well said Goober. *claps*

> On to the matter of this sex offender...
> SHUT YOUR TRAP YOU SICK FREAK!!!!
> I think all the previous posts are right. If you want this issue to
> disappear, yelling IDIOT and being so defensive isn't gonna help. You're a
> hypocrite, a sicko, and just a plainol' sunavab****!!! You say for us to
> ignore it, yet you don't yourself.
>
> So shut up, and maybe this will disappear, but if you keep being so
> defensive, it will not disappear.

Place your bets on how long it takes for him to come back! :P
gooberking at utn.cjb.net