ohhhmy // User Search

1  |

What is Vaporware?

Aug 4, 2002, 4:37pm
I take it from your post about Plastic Planet 3D that it operates much
like running any of the AW like browsers in local mode. You can do all
sorts of building buit as soon as you walk far enough away and come back
it has all gone poof. Well.... At least with that type of building it
does afford you the opportunity to PRACTICE BUILD a little... lol
Too bad there isn't a way to run the bot in local mode as well to
preserve your best of the practice builds so you can use them later
should the REAL building start. lol
=======================================
"builderz" <sawran at yahoo.com> wrote in news:3D4D55C0.6BC91A8C at yahoo.com:

> Check out PlasticPlanet 3D at http://pp.pl2.com/ and see my FAQ about
> it at http://www.3dhost.net/pp3d/. The creator is working on the world
> server at this time I believe. Right now you can build, but changes do
> not stay and only you can see them locally.
>
> -Builderz

What is Vaporware?

Aug 4, 2002, 5:44pm
You said one heck of a mouthful on that last thing.....
"There are no BOTS YET"

You don't know the power of a Xylgot bot or Preston....
Sooner or later [I suspect sooner] there will be BOTS running around in
there. lol
> The lead programmer of PP3D was on vacation for a few weeks. Like I
> said before, he is working on the server aspect of the software. This
> will allow objects to stay changed when users log on or off, support
> more than one world, allow changes to be seen by other users, etc. One
> last thing; you mentioned bots. To my knowledge, there are no bots
> available for PP3D yet.
>
> -Builderz

AWCOM CEO

Aug 4, 2002, 4:49pm
In part all of you are missing her post....

1 - LOOK AT THE NAMES used....

WorldCom = AwCom [AWC]

What did WorldCom do that might be similar to AwCom? ir what did AwCom
that might be similar to WorldCom?

In WorldCom's case they made such huge exposure because of the millions
involved.

In AWC or as many of the people call it it is AwCom [Why? It looks so
similar to some other types of names...]
Then they can put all of these in the "FUNNY" pages and poke fun at them
as she is doing now.

2 - So in [Be hunorus people] AwCom's case they haven't blown all that
many millions YET. When they get to the same level of WorldCom and get
the worlds attention.... I'm sure that the employees of AWC = AwCom
will get their butts parked in some police jail soon enough.

PS: When you should ever need a awful typing reader.... Well.... I
don't know why but sometimes i can read and understand some others awful
typing of things. lol
==================================
[View Quote]

AWCOM CEO

Aug 4, 2002, 5:19pm
In 99% of these ngs including AWNGS... Many people can't
1 - SPEL worth a darn [Me including]

2 - Type worth a darn [Me including]

BUT when you go to some of these SEARCH ENGINES....
And you happen to go to these very smart people that set up their web
pages.. They most allways buy umpteen domain names for one reason.
PEOPLE CAN'T SPEL WORTH A DARN.

So Yahoo [That is the right spelling] will send you to the same place as
Yaho does. If it don't then they $PAY$ one of these search engine places
like Microsoft to give you some help....

http://www.yaho.com = OOPS.... Can't find...
Did you mean http://www.yahoo.com
or http://www.youhoo.com

So in a way there can be some $$ to be earned by realising that most of
us poor people have no idea how to SPEL worth a darn and by obtaining all
the OOPS domains near yours so everything will point to you even though
they make the OOPS of spelling it wrong.

Yahoo = Yaho and maybe even YouHoo

SO to all the EEPS and other out there.... PLEASE don't come down on
someone that don't know how to SPEL worth a darn....
Your time is better spent to gather up all the mis-spelled words and use
them to your own advantage when setting up your web site.

HINT: Use them in your META KEYWORDS....
When some search engine is looking for textures and someone spells it
testures they still will see your website and you will be that much more
popular than the idiot that dosen't use that small advantage to their own
use.

I know that there is a great deal many of you that have HOMEPAGES at the
very least and many of you have sites where you create BOTS, MODELS,
TEXTURES, and other PROGRAMS for the internet community or for the 3D VR
communities.

Instead of comming in here and making others feel such fools for not
knowing how to SPEL correctly you all should be taking notes of mispelled
words. It can be very easy to do. AND very rewarding if you have what
it takes to do it.

What i would like to see is this....

1 - When you come in here or other NGS is to actually LOOK FOR BAD
GRAMMER AND BAD SPEL WORDS...

2 - Copy them in some text editor [Notetab lite]

3 - Share them with friends OR keep them to yourselves...

4 - When you want to create a web site OR a PRODUCT NAME...
Use the words that will be the MOST MISPELLED OF ALL...
they are the ones that will help your product to succeed the most.
EXAMPLE... MAIL sounds the exact same as MALE...
I want to E-MALE my friend
I want to E-MAIL my friend

Get the idea... The most MIS-SPEL of the words use it in your product
name as it is the one most people who don't get it will... It will
become a family name you can say at a moments notice.
How many ODD name can you even think about? KLEEN sould be for USA
people CLEAN
TARN-X [short for Tarnish X]
XTRA [Extra] Washing detergent

Why do you think that they had to make search engines use the FUZZY
thing...
Why do you think so many SPEL CORRECTIONS in programs can do what they
do....
SPEL = Don't you mean SPELL

I have seen it happen so many times in here where all you bunch of idiots
have only one intent in mind... To make complete fools of those that
can't SPEL properly.

All you do for several posts is to go on and on over someones bad
spelling OR GRAMER. In a way i am very happy you do that.
If i can obtain their EMAIL from the name area i am one of those who
respond with a sensible answer right off.

So if anyone of you IDIOTS would care to make yourselves seem less of an
IDIOT in the newsgroups discussions.... PLEASE respond in kindness to
what that person is asking for and not go on and on about how bad they
SPEL or the use of the ENGLISH LANGUAGE or any language.

AWCOM CEO

Aug 4, 2002, 9:32pm
Geesh.... Maybe i'll get a "CY" after all... lol
=======================================
"baron" <pk39srt at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3d4da170 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> This is a candidate for the Funniest Post 2002...and the sig line?
> Priceless :)

[View Quote]

watch out for this guy

Aug 4, 2002, 4:49am
WATCH OUT FOR === IHNK === or IHNK 2 ===

NEWS FLASH....

The Idiot named IHNK or IHNK 2 is just trying to STIR up trouble from the
past. It would be very wise if anyone that should read this IDIOT's post
to turn your heads away in disgust. Not at the person he is posting
about. But for the fact that this IDIOT wants to stir up old past
troubles for some sick pleasure he has in watching two pwopl go head to
head in some old flame war all over again. Some of these SICK IDIOTS
take great pleasure out of digging up the past and throwing it like mud
and then see if the two that did the past flame wars step in to do a
repeat performance all over again to amuse this sicko's mind.

If anyone happens to see this SICKO by the name of IHNK or IHNK 2 do not
engage this sicko into any conversation or it could tun ugly as all he is
bent on doing is to stir up old hate flames. If it is FLAMES he wants
then he should go into some wide open field in Alpha World and build
himself a huge bon fire with lots of FLAME.RWX and light them all Create
light color=white brightness=100 fx=fire and step into it and do a Burn
Baby Burn on himself.
"ihnk" <awihnk4 at yahoo.com> wrote in
news:3d4c8903$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> well.... hes back. everyone whos been in aw long enough knows about
> the whole JFK2 thing. well... after getting his world/acct disabled in
> OW for trying to pick up a 14yo, hesback in aw. before u read this u
> should know that not all gay people are sick, like this guy... he
> gives gay people a bad name. anyway watch out for him. heres a little
> chatlog from aw GZ. it makes me sick even seeing his name now... ekh

watch out for this guy

Aug 4, 2002, 5:27am
"Welcome To The JERRY SPRINGER Show"

Todays topic...

Hey Just In and IHNK and JFK2... There is a secret you should all know
about.

lol
"elyk" <kfoerst at telocity.com> wrote in
news:3d4cd491 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Now all we need is Steve and we have the full "Springer" show ;P C'mon
> ppl...geez!
[View Quote]

watch out for this guy

Aug 4, 2002, 4:20pm
So you people think you "KNOW" me? The answer is Nope... You don't.
Only my very best friends really "KNOW" me. One of them is Chucks Party
and he won't be saying anything in the awngs for a very long time for
sure.
To all the rest of you i keep my life a jumbled mess and for good
reasons.
Since all of you are allways looking for "EXPLANATIONS" a wrong one or a
FAKE one serves the same thing.... You "THINK YOU KNOW ME".

When Chucks Party came out with that SAW thing last year I too thought of
that as a SILLY thing to do. Well... You can pretty much see why i too
thought of it as a silly thing. From that moment onward as far as AW was
concerned i was distancing myself a little at at time from him and his
foolish actions he was using. Yea... I was still his friend... But
distancing myself from him so that i would not be pulled into the same
quicksand mire he wanted to set for someone else.

When it came to OW Universe it was different as there was no WORLD &
PROPERTY and TORMENTOR of people who had the real copyrights to things as
there was in AW.

At least i do not NOR will i ever steal property and claim it to be my
own to obtain the coveted "CY" awards thing as someone has in AW.
I could care less about obtaining that thing.

Just that sets me apart form certain individuals who prefer to do that
type of naughty behavior and think by their actions in the community that
they should be exenorated from all past wrong doings.

So now we are right back at it again. "THANKS IHNK" for alerting the
community once again to an old flame war... This OLD FLAME war should
be left right where is is... DEAD IN THE PAST.

So get it through your THICK BRAINS EVERYONE....

I'm a VICTIM of a hateful person who is intent on bringing up old flames
all over again. Chucks Party never trusted him as a hateful person and i
allways gave IHNK a chance. That GODAWFUL post about a very nice sweet
person who is only interested in giving to the community in whatever
community and in whatever universe they may be in should never have to be
made a victiom of such idiots who are solely bent on hatred for the only
reason to see two people go head to head once again in flames in the
AWNGS.

If anyone cares to reread something that Just In wrote about PUBLIC
HUMILIATION...

Taken from Just In's own words....

"Subject: Re: Public Humiliation
From: "just in" <Justin at nomail.com>
Newsgroups: community

I have never encountered any instance of anyone having had their
whispers or
telegrams intercepted by a third party in years of using Active Worlds.

I know many instances of people making whispers or telegrams public,
after
receiving them from the sender deliberately.

I think any person revealing things told to them in private and in
confidence is despicable."

And now you all know one other that follows this act of disgrace...

====================================
"john" <johnfricker at lineone.net> wrote in news:3d4d3479
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Eek! I knew him!!

[View Quote]

watch out for this guy

Aug 4, 2002, 5:26pm
Believe me... You will have much better reward by licking some tropical
frogs than you would be to attempt to understand all of this. lol
"bowen" <thisguyisashimmyritzer at 7k2.4mg.com> wrote in news:3d4d713c$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Is it only me or is anyone else lost? I'd better go lick some tropical
> frogs and make sense of all this...
>
> --Bowen--

watch out for this guy

Aug 4, 2002, 5:38pm
Well.... I didn't do any of that.
1 - I don't have any Child PORN any wheres...

2 - I could never have MOLESTED anyone as they were not with me in any
physycal sense of the word. To MOLEST someone you have to be in
PSYCHICAL contact with them and i was never in such a position.

[[[ It's the same idea as RAPE... How in the heck can you RAPE someone
without actually being in contact to RAPE someone. The idea that i have
done something like what IHNK is suggesting is utter nonsense and tottaly
silly.]]]

So the idea of IHNK is nothing more than his stupid attempt to stir up
old hate flames and get the entire mess of me and Just In going all over
again.

This is best served by ignoring such stupid behavior by this obvious very
sick person who is bent on nothing more than HATRED over for whatever
reason i might have done to him and whatever reasons Just In might have
done to him and he just wants to see all this mess repeated for his own
sick pleasures.
====================================
"yanst" <ayansta at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3d4d5547 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Child pornography and molestation are two of the most disgusting
> things on this earth.

watch out for this guy

Aug 4, 2002, 6:16pm
Nowdays it could be that AWC is so desperate to "HANG" on to the few
remaining people that they don't want to oust any more and have any more
of their potential future income go into another universe. lol

When "OUSTED" from the AWNGS it simply gives that person more reasoning
that AW is a "%*&*(&%" place to be in and they might better be happier in
some other universe.
"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> wrote in
news:3d4d84f5 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> 2 more are the 2 ppl mentioned above and this IS an old one revived
> here ignore is the best way to avoid all this since AW allows this
> kind of thing to KEEP going on even tho they have all the proof they
> need to oust both ever wonder why they dont?????
[View Quote]

watch out for this guy

Aug 4, 2002, 6:26pm
There is one person who has not responded yet to this thread...

It would be to their best interest if they should decide to just ignore
"IDIOTS" like the one who started it as all they are bent on doing is to
create another flame war and frankly i don't see the need or reasoning
why this IDIOT who started this would want to see another flame war
except for some SICK JOLLY that they would derive by seeing two grown
people have another flame fight in the AWNGS all over again.

People of this SICK caliper that are bent on nothing more than a restart
of old issues that only lead to a flame war even make me sick to look at
their names.
"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> wrote in
news:3d4d84f5 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> 2 more are the 2 ppl mentioned above and this IS an old one revived
> here ignore is the best way to avoid all this since AW allows this
> kind of thing to KEEP going on even tho they have all the proof they
> need to oust both ever wonder why they dont?????
[View Quote]

WATCH Out For Idiots That Like To Stir Up Old Hate Flames

Aug 4, 2002, 6:45pm
Who am i talking about? IHNK is who. Right on the very top of his post
he mentiones JFK2 and Just In.
That is a matter best served to just lay in peace and quiet in it's grave
and long ago forgotten. Not to be dredged up and have two grown people
go head to head in another flame war to satasfy some sick thing IHNK has
for flame wars. He should have let this sort of thing well alone and
dead.

If anyone should happen to take notice on one of these newsgroups
postings of being a victim of PUBLIC HUMILIATION...
This is yet again another example of how some IDIOTS like IHNK are bent
on creating flames for his own sick jollies...

Please take note of what one poster had to say on the issue...

From Just In himself....

From: "just in" <Justin at nomail.com>
Newsgroups: community

I have never encountered any instance of anyone having had their whispers
or
telegrams intercepted by a third party in years of using Active Worlds.

I know many instances of people making whispers or telegrams public,
after
receiving them from the sender deliberately.

I think any person revealing things told to them in private and in
confidence is despicable. "

Now you all have proof of someone else that has no morals and does this
disgraceful deed to others.
OK IHNK.... Your turn....

WATCH Out For Idiots That Like To Stir Up Old Hate Flames

Aug 4, 2002, 9:30pm
Ahhhh...... Who is Goober King speaking about? Kieffer? I don't know
that person. I only know about myself. But yeah.... After this LAST
post i too will stop on this matter. But i am like those that decide to
catch a VIRUS BUG dead in it's tracks. To allow VIRUS BUGS to fester
for any great length of time you have many people that read and suddenly
start believing the false claims made by the VIRUS BUG. I put my foot
down fast to quash such nonsense dead in it's tracks.
That is why i have been telling people about IHNK. He is the VIRUS BUG
that needs to be quashed before another round of mess happens in AWNG all
over again.

"goober king" <gooberking at utn.cjb.net> wrote in
news:3D4D95C8.6060206 at utn.cjb.net: