Another AW employee gone! (Community)

Another AW employee gone! // Community

1  2  3  |

mrbruce

Aug 5, 2002, 12:14am
I recently called AW via telephone on Friday, to discover that Noelle is no
longer with AW, what is going on up there in Newburyport Massachusettes? Why
are so many leaving?...yes I know most employees were part-time, but this is
rediculous!
MrBruce
A1CTWorld at aol.com

o0oiiijoshiiio0o

Aug 5, 2002, 12:25am
Newburyport... I swear to god I have to bike ride up there sometime. It
would probably mean camping overnight once there and once back, but that's
certainly a price to pay for some major AWC-employee nose-honking... isn't
that right, Agent? ;)

-J

Crud... and here I was hoping AWNews would actually break a story
*before* it hit the NGs! :P Damn my wanting more info first! :P

[View Quote] > I recently called AW via telephone on Friday, to discover that Noelle is no
> longer with AW, what is going on up there in Newburyport Massachusettes? Why
> are so many leaving?...yes I know most employees were part-time, but this is
> rediculous!
> MrBruce
> A1CTWorld at aol.com

He can't help it if he wants to be thorough...
robrod at prism.net

brock

Aug 5, 2002, 12:55am
Aw it's okay goober maybe next time.

-Brock

the derek

Aug 5, 2002, 1:38am
cause aw sucks so much even its own employees cant stand the company :P
[View Quote]

linn

Aug 5, 2002, 7:46am
actually thats old news :-)
[View Quote]

brant

Aug 5, 2002, 11:21am
Actually, this is old news. I found this out more than a week and a half
ago. I didn't think it was that big a deal, so I didn't post it - maybe a
lot of people felt the same way :)

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Aug 5, 2002, 2:12pm
Think in business its called "End of Contract"

Nothing odd to that, happens everyday in all business's.

And besides nothing to do with me or anyone how any other bussiness conducts
itself, as long as there is a product at the end. As long as it ethical.

*smirk* It seems I've hit a nerve. Good, that means I did my job. ;)

I noticed you actually changed your email address this time. While you
may be learning, it's a bit late now. Oh well, JFK, keep trying. You may
fool us eventually!

[View Quote] > See what happens when you stick your nose up this "KIEFFER'S" butt...
<snip more ranting>

That'll be the day :P
robrod at prism.net

*chuckle* It was almost too easy.

If that's been your email the entire time, then how could it have been
"changed"? You mean to tell me that OhhhMy at whatisthatemailaddy.org isn't
your *real* email address?! *mock shock* Hmm, wonder what it could be...
something including "jfkmusic.com", perhaps?

Oh well, I'm not going to bother deflating your pathetic attempts at
deception anymore, as it's not even necessary anymore. You've solidly
established yourself as a flaming idiot, JFK2 or not, so I don't even
have to try anymore :)

BTW, you might want to have someone look at this "butt" obsession of
your, Kieffer. Sounds like a personal problem...

[View Quote] > Even Goober is a prime example of NOT FULLY reading someone's posts....
> If Goober will only take the time to really observe... I MEAN STICK his
> nose at the top of the post where the email addy is... He will notice
> that all of my posts have had the email changed from the very start.
> lol
> YET it takes him umpteen posts later to notice that fact... That shows
> right off where his nose has been.... Up this poor "KIEFFER's" butt.
>
> Will someone in the NG community do us all a little favor.... Stick
> your nose up Goober's Butt.... And then write a news article on how
> clean or DIRTY it is. lol
> It sould really make for an interesting read. lol
> "goober king" <gooberking at utn.cjb.net> wrote in news:3D4EA527.5030806
> at utn.cjb.net:
>

> may

Refusing to participate in a battle of wits with an unarmed man...
robrod at prism.net

Dude... for a mature adult you've gone way off the deep end. Straighten
up, will you? You're scaring me.

Chris

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 5, 2002, 4:20pm
Dude, seriously. You were banned from here for a reason. Your just filling
these newsgroups with pointless nonsense. I get a damn headache just from
reading some of your posts! Can you please just return to wherever you came
from, and let us all get on with our lives. You sired this whole thing up.
IHNK just pointed out that, well, you were back. Now, your posting to every
comment, regardless if its about you or not.

Goodbar king: Hows the weather?
ohhhmy: IM NOT JKF2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!
mrbruce: Im now opening up a!!!!!!!!!!!!ct for another month! Fun and games
for all!
ohhhmy: IM NOT HIM!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! NOT MEE!!!!!!!!!
Goodbar king: We know its you...
ohhhmy: NO! NOt ME1 FfdsfLDSF! at
Goodbar king: Well, if its not you... Then, its a moron in a box.
ohhhmy: LOL!!! LOLLLLOOLLL!!! LOLOLOLOLLLLOL!!!
Brant: Stop that.
ohhhmy: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL! My new email is
MrMolEsTo at ImNotGoingToTell.MO! hahahahaha!! Its funny!!! at BEcause your going
to email, and nothing is going to happen!!! LOLOLOLLOLLL!!!

-Joe

[View Quote]

tony m

Aug 5, 2002, 4:40pm
Speaking in the third person are we?

Hate to disappoint you, but the headers of your message seem to prove you are indeed JFK2.

Newsgroups: community,general.discussion,worldbuilders
Subject: Re: Another AW employee gone!
From: "ohhhmy" <OhhhMy at whatisthatemailaddy.org>
Date: 5 Aug 2002 14:20:42 -0400

If you'll note the Message-ID field, you'll see it contains "jfk2musiccom". I think the rest is rather obvious.

[View Quote] >JFK2 is not a flaming IDIOT. Neither is this "KIEFFER" person you keep
>wanting to stick in there. I know both of them PERSONALLY and they are
>my dearest friends.
>They do happen to know the "REAL ME" just as Chucks Party does. Just as
>a few others as well do.

-snip-

syntax

Aug 5, 2002, 4:44pm
*raises eyebrow*

Why are you guys still around then?
--
- Syntax -
syn at swcity.net

[View Quote]

grimble

Aug 5, 2002, 5:16pm
Same thoughts here, although worded more like "well **** *** then you
****s".

The newsgroups are once again turning to crap because of small minded people
with "issues". Sad just ain't the word and I'm certainly not gonna miss it.

[View Quote]

zeo toxion

Aug 5, 2002, 6:18pm
*cough* when did we ever say we WANTED your e-mail address? You make it seem
like everyone's scrambling to try and find it. You exaggerate
everything....none of us need to know how big your mysterious inboxes are
either. News flash: no one gives a damn about you, and they aren't stupid.

--
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
A message from Zeo Toxion

I'm suddenly beginning to think Insanity wasn't that bad of a person...

--Bowen--

lord perception

Aug 5, 2002, 7:53pm
[View Quote] I sense another inferno brewing in these newsgroups. Don't feed the trolls,
use your filters, and sooner or later, they will leave and return to their
home under the bridge.

mrbruce

Aug 5, 2002, 8:06pm
I seen this in a post from Joeman and laughed when I seen my name in a
statement (refering this snip)
Goodbar king: Hows the weather?
ohhhmy: IM NOT JKF2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!
mrbruce: Im now opening up a!!!!!!!!!!!!ct for another month! Fun and games
for all!
ohhhmy: IM NOT HIM!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! NOT MEE!!!!!!!!!
Goodbar king: We know its you...
ohhhmy: NO! NOt ME1 FfdsfLDSF! at
Goodbar king: Well, if its not you... Then, its a moron in a box.
ohhhmy: LOL!!! LOLLLLOOLLL!!! LOLOLOLOLLLLOL!!!
Brant: Stop that.
ohhhmy: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL! My new email is
MrMolEsTo at ImNotGoingToTell.MO! hahahahaha!! Its funny!!! at BEcause your going
to email, and nothing is going to happen!!! LOLOLOLLOLLL!!!

-Joe
The part where it says mrbruce: Im now opening up a!!!!!!!!!!!!ct for
another month! Fun and games
for all!
Funny I do not remember being any part of a conversation like this before or
ever making that statement, I was just curious where that came from?
Lastley, My concerns about Noelle's leaving is that I do alot of business
with AW and I liked having people at the other end of the phone, who knew
who I was, and I felt it was a little more personal that way. But now I have
to get used to someone *new* every week it seems. My next question...is Tom
(flagg) next to leave?
MrBruce
A1CTWorld at aol.com

[View Quote]

o0oiiijoshiiio0o

Aug 5, 2002, 8:39pm
Please spare me any more of these messages. They're terribly funny to
read... ::cough:: OK, I lied there. But... blah.

-J

[View Quote] ** So that was going to be, observe his nose? heh.

> He will notice
> that all of my posts have had the email changed from the very start.
> lol
> YET it takes him umpteen posts later to notice that fact... That shows
> right off where his nose has been.... Up this poor "KIEFFER's" butt.
>
> Will someone in the NG community do us all a little favor.... Stick
> your nose up Goober's Butt.... And then write a news article on how
> clean or DIRTY it is. lol
> It sould really make for an interesting read. lol

** What's all this laughing for? It's not funny.

> "goober king" <gooberking at utn.cjb.net> wrote in news:3D4EA527.5030806
> at utn.cjb.net:
>
> may

o0oiiijoshiiio0o

Aug 5, 2002, 8:43pm
I knew some day I'd read something funny tracing flames like this.

-J

[View Quote]

o0oiiijoshiiio0o

Aug 5, 2002, 8:44pm
Oh my. What am I reading? WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO? WE ARE ALL DOOMED!
DOOMED, I SAY! DOOMED!!!!!!

::cough:: Sorry....

Really folks...

-J

Hate to break it to you, Chris, but technically speaking, he's not a
mature adult. He has what's known as Klinefelter's Syndrome, which is a
genetic abnormality that gives males an extra X chromosome. Besides
causing all sorts of odd sexual abnormalities, it also can cause serious
language impairment. Unfortunately, not a lot is known about XXY adults
and how the more serious symptoms affect them.

http://www.nichd.nih.gov/publications/pubs/klinefelter.htm for more info.

Of course, language impairment alone doesn't explain some of his
stranger habits. There are some studies which indicate that older XXY
males have a history of psychological problems, possibly due to not
getting the proper attention while growing up, but they were still able
to overcome their pasts. Pity Kieffer can't seem to do the same...

[View Quote] > Dude... for a mature adult you've gone way off the deep end. Straighten
> up, will you? You're scaring me.
>
> Chris

Maybe they can make JFK2 a KS test case! :P
robrod at prism.net

Sorry, Baron, but I think this takes the Funniest Post 2002 award! :D

[View Quote] > I'm suddenly beginning to think Insanity wasn't that bad of a person...

> --Bowen--

He just has one thing to say: LOL!
robrod at prism.net

Relax, Bruce... That was a fake conversation that Joe was using to prove
a point (I think)...

As for Flagg, he certainly would seem to be the next likely candidate.
But who knows... maybe he actually renewed his contract?

[View Quote] > I seen this in a post from Joeman and laughed when I seen my name in a
> statement (refering this snip)
> Goodbar king: Hows the weather?
> ohhhmy: IM NOT JKF2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ME!!!!!!!!!!
> mrbruce: Im now opening up a!!!!!!!!!!!!ct for another month! Fun and games
> for all!
> ohhhmy: IM NOT HIM!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!! NOT MEE!!!!!!!!!
> Goodbar king: We know its you...
> ohhhmy: NO! NOt ME1 FfdsfLDSF! at
> Goodbar king: Well, if its not you... Then, its a moron in a box.
> ohhhmy: LOL!!! LOLLLLOOLLL!!! LOLOLOLOLLLLOL!!!
> Brant: Stop that.
> ohhhmy: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLL! My new email is
> MrMolEsTo at ImNotGoingToTell.MO! hahahahaha!! Its funny!!! at BEcause your going
> to email, and nothing is going to happen!!! LOLOLOLLOLLL!!!
>
> -Joe
> The part where it says mrbruce: Im now opening up a!!!!!!!!!!!!ct for
> another month! Fun and games
> for all!
> Funny I do not remember being any part of a conversation like this before or
> ever making that statement, I was just curious where that came from?
> Lastley, My concerns about Noelle's leaving is that I do alot of business
> with AW and I liked having people at the other end of the phone, who knew
> who I was, and I felt it was a little more personal that way. But now I have
> to get used to someone *new* every week it seems. My next question...is Tom
> (flagg) next to leave?
> MrBruce
> A1CTWorld at aol.com

As if anyone would name themselves "Goodbar King"! :P
robrod at prism.net

ambivalent

Aug 5, 2002, 8:57pm
LMAO. good one, bowen

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 5, 2002, 10:18pm
gkieffer at atozasia.com

Now go home.

-Joe

[View Quote]

nornny11

Aug 5, 2002, 10:29pm
lol, don't jinx it.

Is it just to torture and belittle us even more, or did Eep just not see
this fuming hotbed of flames to contribute his kind words to?

--
From the Newbie's Guide to the AW NG:

"Nornny11 - The original wishy-washy man, this one can actually insult you
and compliment you in the same breath, and in the end say absolutely
nothing! What a talent!"

[View Quote]

linn

Aug 5, 2002, 10:52pm
LOL if i didnt "think" better I would think yall were all a bunch of
whinning old ladies on a porch somewhere LOLOL talk about nosey!!!!
shhheshhhh go build or something

Yes well... it seems that he's really launched himself this time. He
didn't even respond to me, just kept yammering on about his "mission" and
some "Obi-Wan Kenobi".

Chris
There is no gravity in space.

[View Quote]