the joker ss // User Search

1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  |

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 19, 2003, 1:54pm
you can say the same about binary

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 19, 2003, 9:50pm
France isnt repsonsible for the many ppl that gonan die in this war , and
what politic isnt corrupt ?

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 20, 2003, 9:07am
he never attacked anyone personal

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 20, 2003, 6:40pm
at least he has an own opinion , and doesnt repeat what bush tells you ppl ,
and stop making fun of him cause you cant take it that he knows better then
you guys .

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 20, 2003, 11:06pm
i didnt mention anything about that , i t was funny how ppl repeat what bush
says each time , and when bush gives a new pseach , with a new reason to
attack iraq , i get see the same thing posted here again and again , i didnt
mention it before cause it was funny to see :)

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 20, 2003, 11:34pm
who says it was SCUDs ? USA says it was , IRaq said they werent . propganda
, fact is , i havent seen pictures of falling SCUDS or anythign like that ,
and i cant go check the debree , fact is , Iraq has lot of other middle
range attack missiles , al samud is only one of the three own made types ,
so dont go judge on what you hear imediately .

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 21, 2003, 12:02am
yep , so how do you know it was a SCUD ?

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 21, 2003, 12:18am
i wasnt the one saying it was this or that , you said it was a SCUD , cause
you heard it on tv

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 21, 2003, 12:23am
you prob did ; or read it on a site . anyway , you beleive too fast what you
wanna beleive

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 21, 2003, 12:39am
i didnt say yes or no , if it was a scud , i said no one of us can know yet
, so dont judge too fast

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 21, 2003, 1:50am
i am questioning it , while you took it as fact

The Eagle Has Landed

Mar 21, 2003, 2:05am
you said they have scuds that they werent supposed to have , you didnt say
anything like "i heard something like that "

freaky

Mar 30, 2003, 12:37pm
we learned that stuff at school when we were 9

New Universe

Apr 5, 2003, 12:26pm
i sure love that place

universal teleport?

Apr 14, 2003, 6:52pm
awcrypt ?

3.4 my opinion for what it's worth

Apr 15, 2003, 1:28pm
the new movemnt system isnt a bug , and its intended to be that way , one or
the other has to get used ot it , but thats the way it iwll be in final
version also .

After Talking to AW about lost web site images

Apr 16, 2003, 4:29pm
lol at million

Yes Mr. Bruce will shutdown A!!CT Again (Mr. Bruce grow up)

Apr 25, 2003, 12:50pm
THeBeans rules !

GKs and their Perks

Apr 29, 2003, 10:46pm
its the same with pks , watchkeepers , teachers , and so on

Vote for AW!

May 8, 2003, 10:01am
thats just theory , AW use dot have lot fo ppl , they raised it to 70 $ cits
, then less ppl came , so it doesnt make sence really

New Models and Sprites

May 12, 2003, 7:47pm
i bet you are enjoying the free cit extension now in DLP ;)

good job brock

May 13, 2003, 9:07am
amen to that , i feel writing my story about it :)

careful here

May 13, 2003, 11:57am
scared huh ;)

Float and AVRquest Jpg yard extended

Dec 16, 2001, 1:07pm
are there other great .jpg yards like these ?

"wizard myrddin" <Wiz at rdescape.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c1ca783 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hi folks
>
> To them that are not aware the Float and AVRquest teams have extended our
> jpg collections in aw at cords 3152.7N 1067.2W 0.0a 269
>
> We have now the following selections:
> Vending machines
> Glass Doors
> Wooden doors
> Kitchen display and Jpgs
> Stained Glass
> Tin Signs
> Neon signs
> Carpets and Rugs
> USA Road signs (over 300)
> Linens ans wrapping papers
>
> We will be opening a extensive music and sound collections in the new year
> with over 500 sounds and effects.
>
> Happy Building

Is "damn" a cuss word ?

Dec 26, 2001, 9:58pm
i never get offended by any words , not the f word not the d word , only
when ppl are really trying to harras me in person

"moff piett" <baronjutter at shaw.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c2a639a at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> It really depends who you ask. All my european and Canadian friends would
> say no, even most of my american friends. But I notice people over 40
> years old who comes from the bible belt/midwest area of the united states
> can get very huffy over such a word.

Is "damn" a cuss word ?

Dec 28, 2001, 2:57pm
i couldnt say it any better :o)

"bowen" <bowen at omegauniverse.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c2c9e96$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> The first amendment prohibits that. Freedom of religion, not everyone
> believes "god" is their god LoL, then there's the people who don't believe
> in a god. It's just a figure of speech really.. not really meant to be
> taken offense too. If it's offensive to you.. mute them, that solves that
> problem, because 99% chance it's not offensive to anyone else, we can't
> cater to a small precentile of people who are religiou

s fanatics. But when
> someone makes a racist statement, that applies to everyone of that race..
> and it offends others that aren't from that race as well.
>
> --Bowen--

[View Quote]

Who will leave

Jan 3, 2002, 1:59pm
i gonna stay till my cit expires , and if renewall cost more then 20 $ a
year i wont be in AW anymore

"data21" <dbmiller at kiski.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c347d70 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Im not sure who blinded all you guys, but think about that new price, are
> you just seeing the $10.00 a month and say wow what a good thing.
> well think about this, its been $20.00 a year, now its going to be $120.00
> dollars a year!

[View Quote]

Whispers

Jan 29, 2002, 1:04pm
i think some ppl can allready

"mongo" <mongo at alt.2600.comcrap> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c56b49f at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I talked to both Hamfon and Roland on this issue. I didn't totally
> understand the exact specifics of how whispers are conveyed (session
level,
> IP based peer to peer, etc.), but the impression I was left with was this.
> The world server client would have to be rewritten to intercept whisper
> traffic happening within a world - and not just patched, major portions of
> code would have to be rewritten to allow this practice. Needless to say,
> this is not likely to happen in the near future, but it indeed is not
> impossible.

[View Quote]

free objects :)

Feb 4, 2002, 11:31pm
*allready thinking of many objects* , andi think its a great idea :o)

"ananas" <vha at oct31.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3C5EDC13.8E335D91 at oct31.de...
> I could do this task too ;)

[View Quote]

The end of an era

May 31, 2002, 1:12am
allthough i am not his best friend , i hope he is going to have a great
future , and thx for all the effort he put in AW , i hope he drops by in AW
someday to check on us :)

news:3cf6de56$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  8  |