Float and AVRquest Jpg yard extended (Community)

Float and AVRquest Jpg yard extended // Community

1  |

wizard myrddin

Dec 16, 2001, 11:54am
Hi folks

To them that are not aware the Float and AVRquest teams have extended our
jpg collections in aw at cords 3152.7N 1067.2W 0.0a 269

We have now the following selections:
Vending machines
Glass Doors
Wooden doors
Kitchen display and Jpgs
Stained Glass
Tin Signs
Neon signs
Carpets and Rugs
USA Road signs (over 300)
Linens ans wrapping papers

We will be opening a extensive music and sound collections in the new year
with over 500 sounds and effects.

Happy Building

the joker ss

Dec 16, 2001, 1:07pm
are there other great .jpg yards like these ?

"wizard myrddin" <Wiz at rdescape.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3c1ca783 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hi folks
>
> To them that are not aware the Float and AVRquest teams have extended our
> jpg collections in aw at cords 3152.7N 1067.2W 0.0a 269
>
> We have now the following selections:
> Vending machines
> Glass Doors
> Wooden doors
> Kitchen display and Jpgs
> Stained Glass
> Tin Signs
> Neon signs
> Carpets and Rugs
> USA Road signs (over 300)
> Linens ans wrapping papers
>
> We will be opening a extensive music and sound collections in the new year
> with over 500 sounds and effects.
>
> Happy Building

wizard myrddin

Dec 17, 2001, 12:23am
All yards have there merits, let it be small or large.

We just had accumulated so many jpgs over the years abd people where always
wanting them so we decided to put in aw for all to use.

Eventually we will cover the total area we covered as we add more jpgs/
sounds, at present we cover a lot 70x30 sectors and can go up to 100x100
which we proberly will reach the end of next year..

Its our way of putting something into the community for the pleasure it give
us and our builders.

alphabit phalpha

Dec 17, 2001, 12:27am
Hey Wizard!

I checked out your site and must say...Great Job!
Quite a selection you have there:)
And I love where your heart is!

Hugggs:)
Bit:)