the joker ss // User Search

1  ...  4  5  6  7  8  9  |

Camp Highlander

May 31, 2002, 4:17pm
Hi :D

Camp Highlander summer camp 2002 begins later today. Registration is now at
aw 4569N 20005E. Please come :D There are 36 spots currently available.
please gram P3DC for any questions :)

thx

<no subject>

Jun 1, 2002, 10:20am
i had it a few times
"allen iverson" <Allenv12 at hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3cf82de9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Has Anyone else experienced AW 3.3 Crashing Alot or is it just me?
>
> Allen Iverson

Server Space

Jun 5, 2002, 12:09pm
for free sites , i can only advice to use the german tripod servers at
www.tripod.de , you get 50 MB and unlimited banthwith , servers are faster
then many payed ones , i didnt have any problems wiht it till now . of
course , i cant guarentee anyhting

"poseidon" <doubleagentjsr at aol.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3cfe0cca$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hi all,
>
> Well I myself believe that Dion was very helpful! I used his
source,
> and bought server space, and a domain from the site he suggested. It was
so
> helpful... in fact, that I was able to get that huge mega path, and all of
> the custom objects I needed, up on a website. Also, thank you to everyone
> else like Strike who suggested some free sites :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Poseidon

[View Quote]

Server Space

Jun 5, 2002, 9:47pm
different servers , and i think many more americans use this service then
the european ones

"ncc 72897" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3cfe2a3e at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> 50??
> how come www.tripod.com has only 20
> and www.tripod.ca even only 12??
>
> thought it would be the same company....

Megapath Help

Jun 2, 2002, 1:16pm
and nature na- i think

"brock" <Brock at iceflare.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3cfa2dd3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> host.activeworlds.com/megapath
>
> Prefix List:
> Alphaworld: original names
> Roman: RM-
> SciFi: SF-
> Egypt: EG-
> Contemporary: CT-
> Fantasy Stone: FS-
> Fantasy White: FW-
> Western Wood: WW-
> Western Stucco: WS-
> Atlantis: AT-
> Business: BS-
> Gallery: GA-
>
> --
> Brock - Admin at iceflare.net
> CEO/Administrator, IceFlare Network LCC
> http://www.iceflare.net
> AW - #308723
> [Active Worlds Build: 402]
> AMDTBIRD1.2GHZ-768MBSDRAM
> RIVATNT2-UPTODATE-32MBSDRAM

[View Quote]

trueSpace 4 Tutorials

Jun 4, 2002, 2:32pm
i am planing to learn TS 5 , are there major differences ?

thx

news:3cfc9ae6 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

http://ts.oriox.com -
> only one section left to complete.
>
> Once everythings finished I hope to expand the tutorial to cover more
stuff,
> but right now I'm just trying to get the basics done. If there are any
> problems, mistakes or broken links, lemme know. :o)
>
> -Robbie
> robbie at oriox.com

Upgrade

Jun 19, 2002, 10:52am
aint the end of the world

"johnny b" <uniquect at optonline.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3d10653e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

[View Quote]

Xelagot 3.305 now available

Jul 3, 2002, 4:52am
i noticed the same

"just in" <Justin at no

mail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:3d22953a at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Why is the survey surveying such a wide area now? I ask bot to survey 1
> cell and it surveys 25 sectors just to retrieve one cell? Also... the
> back-up world scripts I think still work - but the bot seems to be
reporting
> its progress every second?
>
> Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

Outer Worlds

Jul 6, 2002, 3:29pm
they are friendly till you say you are from AW lol

"john" <johnfricker at lineone.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3d26c137 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Since AW has raised prices so much I think people should join the friendly
> place called OUTER WORLDS. http://www.outerworlds.com

Is $6.95 per month tough on kid cits?

Jul 21, 2002, 1:34am
or students without income or credit card >_<

"fg" <citfg at hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3d3a2b08 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I feel sorry for the kids if that is the problem.

AWmegaOY is open!!!!!

Aug 3, 2002, 10:59am
i miss things like the winter version of the nature theme , it has nice snow
effects and realistic snow

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3d4999cb at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> AWmegaOY is open!!!!!

AWmegaOY is open!!!!!

Aug 3, 2002, 12:53pm
you can get the objects for free on the winter nature OP allready , so i
wonder why they just dont add them

"wizard myrddin" <wiz at no.spam.rdescape.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3d4be640$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> If anything is added to the megapath, we shall place it in the awmegaoy
asap
> so members can go and see it.
>
> But I suppose some things are kepted back for these thats purchase a
> homepage.

[View Quote]

Events

Sep 6, 2002, 1:09pm
and how many towns actually give out prices like this ?

"swe" <swe at emptyco.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d78aecd at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> but still expensive...
[View Quote]

A!!CT World will drop Heartfall Sept.16

Sep 29, 2002, 11:21pm
why should anyone bother to read that ? LOL

A!!CT World will drop Heartfall Sept.16

Oct 5, 2002, 5:12pm
we all get the point , go join eachother and argue about it in private

Aw Video 4 Almost coming out

Sep 23, 2002, 11:36pm
use european tripod , no bandwith limits , and 50 MB space

"dion" <Dion at digevo.net> schreef in bericht
news:3d8fbd23$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> hourly bandwidth exceeded? tripod? BLEGH!

[View Quote]

Need a Free Webserver

Sep 25, 2002, 8:24pm
european lycos does have 50 MB , pretty fast and theoraticly , no bandwith
limit , i can set you one up if you like

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in bericht
news:3d92261b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> www.spaceports.com is quite decent, and beets the proverbial stuffing out
of Geocities packages.

> - Mark
[View Quote]

Need a Free Webserver

Sep 25, 2002, 10:44pm
www.lycos.nl

"maki" <maki at awmaki.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d924c1f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> http://www.tripod.lycos.de/
>
> maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

Need a Free Webserver

Sep 26, 2002, 1:00am
if you need help with the dutch or german one , you knwo where ot find me

"talisan" <wardaor at hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d927624$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Wow, that Lycos page looks really cool, wish I could read it :))

[View Quote]

Here we go again.

Jan 16, 2003, 7:59am
this is like some soap opera..

For anyone still following the saga of Clee...

Jan 31, 2003, 5:58am
we all hope that he gets better quickly and that we can enjoy his presence
again in AW :)

Alpha World Open To Tourists......

Feb 4, 2003, 2:12pm
amen

Alpha World Open To Tourists......

Feb 4, 2003, 3:11pm
well ; there is war ( killing ppl ) and there is peacekeeping (trying to
prevent war ) , like the UN soldiers do with the blue helmets . and i bet
those troops arent made of american troops more then 50 % . look at kosovo ,
where germany france UK and USA have about equal amount of personal over
there , same in afhanistan .

"bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com.ANTISPAM> schreef in bericht
news:3e3fe6ce at server1.Activeworlds.com...
form.
on
the
words

> It is considered "peacekeeping" due to what _could_ happen if we don't act
with our
> military at the current situation.

UN,
attack

> Mmm, the UN preventing the US from attacking? How much of the UN's
"peacekeeping"
> personal are actually US troops? More than half I'd bet.

will
land, so
know
Korea,

> I don't even think the British spell Iraq with a ue at the end, I could be
wrong. As
> for pronouncing it, it's our language we can say it however we damn well
please.
> Sorry, it's our dialect. Don't want to get the British crazies on us for
"destroying
> their language."
>

> Well compare it this way; if the US attacks, civilian deaths will tried to
be kept
> low. If Iraq attacks, I think, civilian deaths will be what they're
trying to
> achieve. It's better to be pre-emptive then to have another Hitler who
feels the
> need to cleanse the world of all those whom are different. Hey, Saddam
did it once
> already, didn't he? Sorry, I can't say the same for Bush.
>
> --Bowen--

Alpha World Open To Tourists......

Feb 4, 2003, 9:35pm
lol , dude , chill , you take everything a lil too serious here , it was a
joke , do you knwo that word ? and all the other stuff doesnt make even
sence

Alpha World Open To Tourists......

Feb 4, 2003, 9:49pm
i apologize to no one , and i can make fun of jews americans , chinese ,
belgian ( my own country ) , and italian ppl as much a si like . fighting
for freedom , well , since when do you care about free dom in other countrys
, did you know no country in the middle east is democratic , not to mention
china , and all the african countrys , so lets start wars everywher eand
give them freedom huh.?

Alpha World Open To Tourists......

Feb 4, 2003, 9:58pm
god chris , where are you getting those ideas ? since whne do i not care
about other countrys ? next time copy paste what i wrote allright

Alpha World Open To Tourists......

Feb 5, 2003, 7:31am
lol , poor bowen , he must be hurt

Alpha World Open To Tourists......

Feb 6, 2003, 5:57pm
i found it sad that the american defence secretary named germany together
with countries as cuba and libya ( nothing wrong with those countries ) as
countries that dont support anything of this ( this is how i understood it )
.. i just wish , the USA would at least respect the opinion of germany france
and belgium , that they dont want war . no need to critisice them so bad

Alpha World Open To Tourists......

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C2CE22.8F06E980

i love how ppl get pissed when they cant get right :) way to go NCC and =
count dracula
------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C2CE22.8F06E980

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i love how ppl get pissed when they =
cant get right=20
:) way to go NCC and count dracula</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C2CE22.8F06E980--

Alpha World Open To Tourists......

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C2CE23.279D6980

and what about the evidence they wanted to present ? even powell himself =
said they dont have "smoking guns" which means , no direct evidence , =
all they did was giving evedence that iraq is tyring to work against the =
inspectors ( cmon guys if we have to start a war for things like that ) =
, so i think it has more a negative impact thena positive one on =
americas war ideas ( and i think they decided to start a war months ago )
------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C2CE23.279D6980

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>and what about the evidence they wanted =
to present=20
? even powell himself &nbsp;said they dont have "smoking guns" which =
means , no=20
direct evidence , all they did was giving evedence that iraq is tyring =
to work=20
against the inspectors ( cmon guys if we have to start a war for things =
like=20
that )&nbsp; , so i think it has more a negative impact thena positive =
one on=20
americas war ideas ( and i think they decided to start a war months ago=20