Is $6.95 per month tough on kid cits? (Community)

Is $6.95 per month tough on kid cits? // Community

1  |

fg

Jul 21, 2002, 1:31am
I feel sorry for the kids if that is the problem.

the joker ss

Jul 21, 2002, 1:34am
or students without income or credit card >_<

"fg" <citfg at hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:3d3a2b08 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I feel sorry for the kids if that is the problem.

dion

Jul 21, 2002, 1:35am
For the most part, yes. But there will be a smaller fee you could pay. The
annual fee of $69.95.

Actually, I'm fairly afraid for AWTeen. So many people have already left
because they cannot afford the prices and if the rate doesn't decrease soon,
AWTeen will have little point in existing.

[View Quote]

dion

Jul 21, 2002, 2:00am
Blah, if you're older than 16, you shouldn't be complaining :-P

[View Quote]

maki

Jul 21, 2002, 3:38am
oh my god. do you know what that would mean? a huge celebration! lol

--
maki www.awmaki.com

[View Quote]

dion

Jul 21, 2002, 4:10am
*smack* It's the only world with some politics (likes politics).

[View Quote]

anduin

Jul 21, 2002, 4:25am
In a galaxy far far away, known as community, an identify claiming to
be known as "dion" <Dion at digevo.net> scribed the following:
>*smack* It's the only world with some politics (likes politics).

Are you sure about that comment?

,,,,,
(o o)
/--------------ooO--(_)--Ooo--------------\
| Anduin (317281) |
| o The Gorean Scribe |
| o http://www.anduin-lothario.com |
| o It wasn't me, it was the one I'm in! |
\--------------ooO-------Ooo--------------/

dion

Jul 21, 2002, 4:48am
not positive but I know AW doesn't have politics and AWTeen is the 2nd
largest world (in population and size)

[View Quote]

john

Jul 21, 2002, 2:34pm
I'm 14 and I can afford it (I own two p30s and a p20.. thats how I pay :P)

I'm older than 16, I can't scrounge up $10 a year.. so hah.

Are we talking real politics or kiddie politics and/or gor (sorry, there's a
difference between real and gor) politics?

dion

Jul 21, 2002, 6:14pm
lol you could if you cared enough, too. I can find more than that in my
couch cushions.

[View Quote]

dion

Jul 21, 2002, 6:15pm
never heard of gor politics. I'm talking about AWTeen's politics. Rather you
wanna call it kiddie or real is up to you.

Your parents must have loose pockets. I do care enough, I just don't have
the money. Remember, I'm going to college and.. the only time where you'd
have money is at like 10-14.. when you're doing chores and aren't trying to
buy a car, or aren't going to college. By the way, I'm 17.

the derek

Jul 21, 2002, 11:05pm
im 17 and can barely afford my world... sending almost all my money to aw is
nothing to complain about?
[View Quote]

dion

Jul 21, 2002, 11:52pm
good god people, get jobs. :-P

I have a job, that doesn't necessarily mean I'll have money.. remember, we
can't all make $50k a year like our parents.

the derek

Jul 22, 2002, 4:15am
haha easier said than done... i dunno bout where u live... but here it is
hard for A N Y O N E to get a damnned job
[View Quote]

d a n

Jul 22, 2002, 9:53am
I can bairley aford mine!

I start paying Jan!
[View Quote]

dion

Jul 22, 2002, 2:55pm
jeesh, here almost anyone can get a job at McDonalds, Lev's, Wal-Mart, or
Burger King. They always seem to be hiring. :-P
Now I feel lucky to be able to work with my Dad, though if it's as hard as
you say.

[View Quote]

sw comit

Jul 28, 2002, 5:43am
SW City has politics...but it's not a world =P