Need a Free Webserver (Community)

Need a Free Webserver // Community

1  |

pineriver

Sep 25, 2002, 7:08pm
I need a fast free web server to host only my Active World's Videos, one
with plenty of bandwith, and space ( about 50 mb should do it) thats on 25/7
and 24/7 ftp access upload. and I need to have a link to the files. If any
of you guys can help me out, that would be good

www.spaceports.com is quite decent, and beets the proverbial stuffing out of Geocities packages.

the joker ss

Sep 25, 2002, 8:24pm
european lycos does have 50 MB , pretty fast and theoraticly , no bandwith
limit , i can set you one up if you like

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> schreef in bericht
news:3d92261b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> www.spaceports.com is quite decent, and beets the proverbial stuffing out
of Geocities packages.

> - Mark
[View Quote]

pineriver

Sep 25, 2002, 8:48pm
Oh yea, the european lycos, thanks for reminding me about lycos there must
be a web server sign up for each country lol, if you could just tell me that
url to the european lycos sign up website site, Ill be up and running in no
time, thanks

[View Quote] http://www.lycos.co.uk/ Would be my guess.

--Bowen--

maki

Sep 25, 2002, 9:51pm
http://www.tripod.lycos.de/

maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

the joker ss

Sep 25, 2002, 10:44pm
www.lycos.nl

"maki" <maki at awmaki.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d924c1f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> http://www.tripod.lycos.de/
>
> maki awmaki.com
[View Quote]

pineriver

Sep 25, 2002, 11:49pm
*looks at the 5 posts and says* ok

[View Quote]

talisan

Sep 26, 2002, 12:51am
Wow, that Lycos page looks really cool, wish I could read it :))

[View Quote]

the joker ss

Sep 26, 2002, 1:00am
if you need help with the dutch or german one , you knwo where ot find me

"talisan" <wardaor at hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d927624$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Wow, that Lycos page looks really cool, wish I could read it :))

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Sep 26, 2002, 11:58pm
www.tripod.lycos.it