Aw Video 4 Almost coming out (Community)

Aw Video 4 Almost coming out // Community

1  |

pineriver

Sep 23, 2002, 8:44pm
The active worlds video4 is comming out on the 25th. This video as soon as I
saw the prevue for it, it blew my mind. Tolaly diffrent music, lots more
effect then the previous ones I did, this one is the best so far. To see the
Aw videos I have done in the past, and for the new one (when it is out), go
to http://www.aw31.netfirms.com

nornny11

Sep 23, 2002, 10:10pm
Your movies are awe-inspiring really. :) If I saw those videos, I'd dish out
hundreds of dollars on the spot just to use AW, because you play right into
my sappy side! :)) They're great, I love them, and you have to give me tips
on how to make such awesome movies for my own. It looks like a fun hobby
(besides, I need one for NG Survivor 2 </shameless plug>)

From the Newbie's Guide to the AW NG:

"Nornny11 - The original wishy-washy man, this one can actually insult you
and compliment you in the same breath, and in the end say absolutely
nothing! What a talent!"
[View Quote]

brock

Sep 23, 2002, 10:14pm
I never watched the third video, now that i did i notice something my house
in awteen is in it LOL ^_^

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 431
Brock at iceflare.net

pineriver

Sep 23, 2002, 10:25pm
Yes it is fun, but you have to have a lot of time to work on them. Like for
this video, in most places in the timeline, it took about 1 hour to work on
just 10 seconds, ( this video is 1min and 7sec long)

[View Quote]

dion

Sep 23, 2002, 11:17pm
hourly bandwidth exceeded? tripod? BLEGH!

[View Quote]

the joker ss

Sep 23, 2002, 11:36pm
use european tripod , no bandwith limits , and 50 MB space

"dion" <Dion at digevo.net> schreef in bericht
news:3d8fbd23$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> hourly bandwidth exceeded? tripod? BLEGH!

[View Quote]

brock

Sep 23, 2002, 11:44pm
Yo Pineriver, how big is the aw3 movie i can provide a mirror and what not.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 431
Brock at iceflare.net

alphabit phalpha

Sep 24, 2002, 12:32am
We could probably offer a download of it also if you need some space.....dsl
here.
Well...as long as it's not like 10 gigs....LOL

[View Quote] --
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 431
Brock at iceflare.net

pineriver

Sep 24, 2002, 2:23am
I did not think that the website would get that much traffic, Ill have to
change the links to my other stable server. Thanks alot for bringing this to
my attention.
The AW3 Movie is about 1mb, and the Aw4 movie still has to be rendered so,
probly in between 1 and 4mb, with this video I might boost up the quality a
little.
But any mirrors would help :-)

[View Quote]

ambivalent

Sep 24, 2002, 9:00am
awesome job, pineriver! i've tried to describe AW to people at work, and
some just can't envision it. i'm gonna show your video to them today.

what kind of software do you use to make something like that?

Kerstin

Excellent job, pineriver. Maybe you can show it to the boys in
Newburyport and get some money for your hard work. :)

Hey, look AWI! Advertising!!
robrod at prism.net

builderz

Sep 24, 2002, 1:20pm
Wait a minute...hold the phone. Weren't you the one that said you didn't
want any mirrors of your work? I downloaded at least two of your videos
several months ago and put them on my site. The next day, you said you
didn't want any mirrors, so I took them down. Now you say you do. Make
up your mind!

As for the AW3 video, it is very nice. However, I think you used that
"exploding sphere" effect a bit too much. Also, other video formats
besides WMV would be nice (DivX, QuickTime, RealVideo, etc). You should
try and make some money by doing custom videos for people.

-Builderz

[View Quote]

pineriver

Sep 24, 2002, 2:21pm
Ok ok I did say that a few months ago but, just about a month ago I had to
format my hard drive and lost all of my videos, and be 4 I got a chance to
download the videos I had uploaded, my accounts crashed, and so I no longer
have the aw video1 along with some of my other videos. So the more servers I
can get the better.

[View Quote]

pineriver

Sep 24, 2002, 2:25pm
Can we say snagit? lol and a video compressor that lets me capture the
screen with no jerkyness. And Adobe After Affects. I bought the software
about 2 yeas ago and I am still finding new stuff to try on it.

[View Quote]

brock

Sep 24, 2002, 6:10pm
Fat Chance.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 431
Brock at iceflare.net

"brock" <Brock at iceflare.net> wrote in news:3d90c69b$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Fat Chance.

Maybe Rick's feeling fat today and will give it a chance ;-))

KAH

brock

Sep 24, 2002, 6:44pm
No.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 431
Brock at iceflare.net

"builderz" <sawran at yahoo.com> wrote in news:3D907CAC.78FBC7AB at yahoo.com:

> As for the AW3 video, it is very nice. However, I think you used that
> "exploding sphere" effect a bit too much. Also, other video formats
> besides WMV would be nice (DivX, QuickTime, RealVideo, etc). You
> should try and make some money by doing custom videos for people.

It would be neat to have it in formats like MPEG. I don't really like WMP
stuff and anyway my WMP libraries are broken so I can't watch it :-((

KAH

pineriver

Sep 24, 2002, 9:21pm
I have done some in real, but the quality is so poor that it is hardly worth
it. WMV is the only format I found that was smaller in size, and was still
better quality.

Then I must recommend to you Sorenson 3, which is free with Quicktime. It
should be available from the Video Compression pulldown menu in Premiere or
After Effects once you install QuickTime.

SW CHris