strike rapier // User Search

1  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  141  |

uhhhhh

Sep 19, 2002, 5:28pm
Grasias :)

[View Quote]

uhhhhh

Sep 20, 2002, 3:33pm
I did rubbish at Spanish.

- mark
[View Quote]

uhhhhh

Sep 21, 2002, 7:43am
This is the e-mail conversation I have been having with this blithering idiot, as I initiated it for personal Im free to display it.

-----------------------------------

Mark

We know the law we do not need you to give it to us. As I said their are many cases and arbitration decisions already decided which have interpreted the rules you quote below. We feel that we are in full compliance especially since the domain aw news is pretty general and aw can stand for many thousands of words.

There is a procedure in place if your guy feels that he has a legal right to the domain he can file a for an arbitration for the domain under the rules of ICANN and if the arbitration believes you guy is entitled to the domain they will give it to him, if not we get to keep it.

We have never lost a hearing or had a domain taken by any court or arbitrator.

I last told you last night if your client had a federal trademark we would give the name to the holder. We also told you that if your guy was a true non-profit registered by the IRS we would contribute the domain to your guy.

It seems the previous owner did not pay its annual fee, did not protect its domain by prepaying the fees for a few years at a time (we are taking about small money in the less than $100 area), did not organize itself as a true tax exempt organization although its holds itself out as a non-profit group, and did not protect its name by filing for a federal trademark. Basically the previous owner of the domain did not in any way shape or fashion, protect its domain and caused it to be lost.

It wants to blame us for registering a domain that was available to be registered.

If you don't pay your mortgage your house will be taken and someone will buy it at a greatly reduced price at a foreclosure. Is it the buyers fault??

If you don't pay your real estate taxes your house will be taken by the tax lien holder at a greatly reduced price. Is it the fault of the guy who bought the tax certificate???

If you don't make the payments on your car the bank will repo it and sell it to someone else. Is that their fault???

If you feel you have a claim file for an arbitration and we will let them decide. If they award it to you then we were wrong and you get it. If they rule against you then we were right and we keep it.

Its that simple

Very truly yours,

Michael H. Berkens
President