strike rapier // User Search

1  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  141  |

Needed: C/C++ Programmers!

Oct 31, 2002, 3:31pm
I think he was trying to entertain us all at the same time.

Needed: C/C++ Programmers!

Nov 3, 2002, 3:01pm
Mikes inherrintly unlogical train of thought that says "You can only make advanced rpgs without bots!"

[View Quote]

Take a moment of your time.

Nov 1, 2002, 5:10pm
Actually no...

> Today your stomach is full.
> Praise be.
Hardly, I havent eaten a single bite today because I didnt have time, too much work..

> Today your heart is full.
> Praise be.

Well I wouldent be reading this if it wasnt.. id be having a heart attack...

> Today you are alive.
> Praise be.

True... but that goes without saying...

> Feel.
> Feel your heart.

The poet expects me to perform a major operation on myself just to touch me?

> Take a moment of your time.

Yes, I have. A very nice piece, a few flaws pointed out above for me personally, but very informative while negative.

- Mark

Intense Feelings of the Night

Nov 1, 2002, 9:03pm
Intense Feelings of the Night
----------------------------

Its the deep of night and your heat almost stops beating,
As you feel the warmth of the 1 you always dreamed of meeting.

Your mind becomes crazy, with a flourish of thought,
As you think about the 1 to which you always sought.

Live for the passion, live for the love,
Live for the fire, which brings together us.
For that fire in us, burns bright tonight,
A bond between two people,
more intense than the night.

For every challenge is terminal, but we are eternal,
For no challenge is a match to true love.

- Written for Catherine John by Mark Randall

PS: Egh, I really should give her this.
PPS: Does everyone agree im not too good at this sort of thing?

Intense Feelings of the Night

Nov 1, 2002, 9:04pm
I thought id throw a bit of my creative tallent into the hat 2 after "take a moment of yoru time"

- Mark

Intense Feelings of the Night

Nov 1, 2002, 9:12pm
Damnit, note: Always copy and paste your quotes....
[View Quote]

Intense Feelings of the Night

Nov 2, 2002, 4:47pm
Oh stuff it :P I just re-typed it.

Humour

Nov 5, 2002, 7:10pm
*LOL* *types format C*

Humour

Nov 5, 2002, 7:13pm
Chirst you replied quick,I only posted that 20 seconds ago...

Newsgroup Email Harvesting

Nov 9, 2002, 7:46am
A hell of allot of Filters / Rules helps allot with that >:)

I personally have used a home made e-mail harvester type thing on this newsgroup when I lost my AW.WAB file and hence all my emails without spending years searching though every post. However if people are doing it for spam.. thats just not right :(

Internet addiction

Nov 5, 2002, 5:21pm
Yepperz :)

- Mark

> 14. You sneak away to your computer when everyone goes to sleep.

How about a little paranoa?

Nov 5, 2002, 3:37pm
Everyone remember a while ago when there was huge rumours / facts that AWInc had bots entering worlds invisible using Admin instances, well with Global mode they can now enter and listen to every single thing that's said out loud :o Were all being spied on!!!

- Mark

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 4:03pm
Antineutrino

[View Quote]

Re: Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 7:16pm
7-of-9

Re: Identifying what worlds allow Tourists

Nov 6, 2002, 4:54pm
I think the mods blew up practicly everything, OE crashed 7 times when I tried to load up the newsgroups..

Re: Identifying what worlds allow Tourists

Nov 6, 2002, 5:32pm
No, there is far far too much history contained on these newsgroups to delete.

Re: Identifying what worlds allow Tourists

Nov 6, 2002, 7:51pm
Ive read every single message in it.

Roland

Nov 7, 2002, 7:54pm
Awsome! Does this mean in sims 4 you will be able to build your house in 3D like in AW? >:)

I hate this computer.

Nov 7, 2002, 5:18pm
Install MS office 2k, Xp etc, shoud fix paint.

GIF

Nov 8, 2002, 6:22pm
http://www.activeworlds.com/products/rates.asp

Erm.. we can Use GIFS now or is AWI going to convert their images?

- Mark

Shot Myself in the Foot

Nov 9, 2002, 5:53pm
Well read the other 2 places >_< We told ye how to fix it.

Veteran's Day

Nov 11, 2002, 7:29pm
Am I the only 1 who sees the obvious reversed name?

[Stupidity] Why....

Nov 12, 2002, 9:06pm
Q) Why did the 56k Attachment cross the take the train..?

A) Because freeserves nodes crashed and it didnt want to take the information superhighway because of the high price of petrol due to a possable war on Iraq and oil!!!

Hahahahah!!!

- Mark
Just a little amazingly pathetic attempt at humour to cheer u all up.

[Stupidity] Why....

Nov 13, 2002, 6:22am
^_^

- Mark
Sometimes the best joke is that the joke has been made in the first place

Aw Clone

Nov 13, 2002, 7:04pm
Its a changed class ID... altering the browser and preventing preventinstance... sooo... Dont go asking on the newsgroups with E N Z O lurking.. :)

Aw Clone

Nov 23, 2002, 6:29pm
Yes...

A!!CT has been renewed

Nov 23, 2002, 3:55pm
She owns the object path :P Let her have her moment, lol

A!!CT has been renewed

Nov 23, 2002, 10:05pm
I certainally hope so or ive been calling her the wrong gender for ages.. lol

A!!CT has been renewed

Nov 29, 2002, 9:51pm
So why does he wear female avs in AWTeen?

AW Flight Mode - How to get it before they think to introduce it in AW 5.9 or something...

Nov 17, 2002, 12:11pm
If any of you have read my wishlist posts about flight mode with a joystick you will know what im on about.

http://download.com.com/3000-2094-7150071.html?tag=lst-0-1

Is a tool that allows you to mask mouse events with your joystick, works great with AW, just configure teh buttons for shift, fly etc and then click the Mouse Move mode on AW and use your joystick to fly around yuor favorite worlds >:)

- Mark

1  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  141  |