strike rapier // User Search

1  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  141  |

Question: Walking Speed

Aug 31, 2002, 4:05pm
I call that subwarp :P I just make it so it does it forward
[View Quote]

Newsgroup Switch (Was: Re: lame ghettolife)

Aug 31, 2002, 4:03pm
Howd the heck you set the follow up to go to general Discussion? Ive never worked that 1 out...
I use OE

(C&C) The last promotion

Sep 1, 2002, 2:04am
its sunday, its 4:35 am, and im laughing my self to death over that! ROFLMSO!!!! :D

- Mark

to daphne

Sep 3, 2002, 3:34pm
Obviously if daphne has been helping her then why didnt she say thanks to her then and not on the NG and try to cover it up with a no other way story?

to daphne

Sep 3, 2002, 6:03pm
IM also good at physics, maths, Quantum mechanics, and about 50 other things :)

[View Quote]

Laws of Anime

Sep 3, 2002, 3:34pm
I admit it, im hooked. :o
Here is something I found on the internet, I think you will enjoy it.

THE LAWS OF ANIME

#1 - Law of Metaphysical Irregularity

The normal laws of physics do not apply.

#2 - Law of Differentiated Gravitation

Whenever someone or something jumps, is thrown, or otherwise is
rendered airborn, gravity is reduced by a factor of 4.

#3 - Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Accoustics

In space, loud sounds, like explosions, are even louder because
there is no air to get in the way.

#4 - Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion

In space, constant thrust equals constant velocity.

#5 - Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion

The larger a mechanical device is, the faster it moves. Armored
Mecha are the fastest objects known to human science.

#6 - Law of Temporal Variability

Time is not a constant. Time stops for the hero whenever he does
something 'cool' or 'impressive'. Time slows down when friends
and lovers are being killed and speeds up whenever there is a
fight.

#7 - First Law of Temporal Mortality

'Good Guys' and 'Bad Guys' both die in one of two ways. Either so
quick they don't even see it coming, OR it's a long drawn out
affair where the character gains much insight to the workings of
society, human existence or why the toast always lands butter
side down.

#8 - Second Law of Temporal Mortality

It takes some time for bad guys to die... regardless of physical
damage. Even when the 'Bad Guys' are killed so quickly they
didn't even see it coming, it takes them a while to realize they
are dead. This is attributed to the belief that being evil
damages the Reality Lobe of the brain.

#9 - Law of Dramatic Emphasis

Scenes involving extreme amounts of action are depicted with
either still-frames or black screens with a slash of bright color
(usually red or white).

#10 - Law of Dramatic Multiplicity

Scenes that only happen once, for instance, a 'Good Guy' kicks
the 'Bad Guy' in the face, are seen at least 3 times from 3
different angles.

#11 - Law of Inherent Combustability

Everything explodes. Everything.

First Corrallary -

Anything that explodes bulges first.

Second Corrallary -

Large cities are the most explosive substances known to
human science. Tokyo in particular seems to be the most
unstable of these cities, sometimes referred to as "The
Matchstick City".

#12 - Law of Phlogistatic Emission

Nearly all things emit light from fatal wounds.

#13 - Law of Energetic Emission

There is alway an energy build up (commonly referred to as an
energy 'bulge') before Mecha or space craft weapons fire. Because
of the explosive qualities of weapons, it is believed that this
is related to the Law of Inherent Combustability.

#14 - Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude

The destructive potential of a weapon is inversly porportional to
its size.

#15 - Law of Inexhaustability

No one *EVER* runs out of ammunition. That is of course unless
they are cornered, out-numbered, out-classed, and unconscious.

#16 - Law of Inverse Accuracy

The accuracy of a 'Good Guy' when operating any form of fire-arm
increases as the difficulty of the shot increases. The accuracy
of the 'Bad Guys' when operating fire-arms decreases when the
difficulty of the shot decreases. (Also known as the Stormtrooper
Effect) Example: A 'Good Guy' in a drunken stupor being held
upside down from a moving vehicle will always hit, and several
battalions of 'Bad Guys' firing on a 'Good Guy' standing alone in
the middle of an open field will always miss.

First Corrallary -

The more 'Bad Guys' there are, the less likely they will hit
anyone or do any real damage.

Second Corrallary -

Whenever a 'Good Guy' is faced with insurmountable odds, the
'Bad Guys' line up in neat rows, allowing the hero to take
them all out with a single burst of automatic fire and then
escape.

Third Corrallary -

Whenever a 'Good Guy' is actually hit by enemy fire, it is
in a designated 'Good Guy Area', usually a flesh wound in
the shoulder or arm, which restricts the 'Good Guy' from
doing anything more strenuous than driving, firing weaponry,
using melee weapons, operating heavy machinery, or doing
complex martial arts maneuvres.

#17 - Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability

Minmei is a bimbo. (* Note: The Minority Opposition in Ohio
disagrees and thinks all men who like this stuff need to get out
more. *)

#18 - Law of Hemoglobin Capacity

The human body contains over 12 gallons of blood, sometimes more,
under high pressure.

#19 - Law of Demonic Consistency

Demons and other supernatural creatures have at least three eyes,
loads of fangs, tend to be yellow-green or brown, but black is
not unknown, and can only be hurt with bladed weapons.

#20 - Law of Militaristic Unreliability

Huge galaxy-wide armadas, entire armies, and large war-machines
full of cruel, heartless, bloodthirsty warriors can be stopped
and defeated with a single insignifigant example of a
caring/loving emotion or a song.

#21 - Law of Tactical Unreliability

Tactical geniuses aren't....

#22 - Law of Inconsequential Undetectability

People never notice the little things.... Like missing body
parts, or wounds the size of Seattle.

#23 - Law of Juvenile Intellectuality

Children are smarter than adults. And almost always twice as
annoying.

#24 - Law of Antagonistic Americanthropomorphism

The really nasty 'Bad Guys' are always skinny Americans.

#25 - Law of Americanthropomorphistic Intellectual Inferiority

The stupid 'Good Guys' are always big Americans.

First Corrallary -

The only people who are more stupid than the big dumb
Americans are the American translators. (Sometimes referred
to as the Green Line Effect)

Second Corrallary -

The only people who are more stupid than the American
translators are the American editors and censors.

#26 - Law of Mandibular Proportionality

The size of a person's mouth is directly proportional to the
volume at which they are speaking.

#27 - Law of Feline Mutation

Any half-cat/half-human mutation will invariably:
1) be female
2) will possess ears and sometimes a tail as a genetic mutation
3) wear as little clothing as possible, if any

#28 - Law of Conservation of Firepower

Any powerful weapon capable of destroying/defeating an opponent
in a single shot will invariably be reserved and used only as a
last resort.

#29 - Law of Technological User-Benevolence

The formal training required to operate a spaceship or mecha is
inversely proportional to its complexity.

#30 - Law of Melee Luminescence

Any being displaying extremely high levels of martial arts
prowess and/or violent emotions emits light in the form of a
glowing aura. This aura is usually blue for 'good guys' and red
for 'bad guys'. This is attributed to Good being higher in the
electromagnetic spectrum than Evil.

#31 - Law of Non-anthropomorphic Antagonism

All ugly, non-humanoid alien races are hostile, and usually
hell-bent on destroying humanity for some obscure reason.

#32 - Law of Follicular Chroma Variability

Any color in the visible spectrum is considered a natural hair
color. This color can change without warning or explanation.

#33 - Law of Topological Aerodynamics, First Law of Anime
Aero-Dynamics

*ANY* shape, no matter how convoluted or odd-looking, is
automatically aerodynamic.

#34 - Law of Probable Attire

Clothing in anime follows certain predictable guidelines.

Female characters wear as little clothing as possible, regardless
of whether it is socially or meteorologically appropriate. Any
female with an excessive amount of clothing will invariably have
her clothes ripped to shreds or torn off somehow.

Whenever there is a headwind, a Male characters will invariably
wear a long cloak which doesn't hamper movement and billows out
dramatically behind him.

First Corrallary (Cryo-Adaptability) -

All anime characters are resistant to extremely cold
temperatures, and do not need to wear heavy or warm clothing
in snow.

Second Corrallary (Indecent Invulnerability) -

Bikinis render the wearer invulnerable to any form of
damage.

#35 - Law of Musical Omnipotence

Any character capable of musical talent (singing, playing an
instrument, etc.) is automatically capable of doing much more
"simple" things, like piloting mecha, fighting crime, stopping an
intergalactic war, and so on...especially if they have never
attempted these things before.

Taking bets..

Sep 7, 2002, 8:31am
14? Hmmm, ill go 20

Taking bets..

Sep 7, 2002, 10:30am
Or maybe we should break out the ZAW objects and build missile silos instead because thats what is gonna be next if Bush gets his thick headed way.

Taking bets..

Sep 7, 2002, 3:32pm
I believe the point is that people go overboard when there is really no need, wouldent it be better to practice good will towards all men (and women, except George Bush) instead of building abuot 50 lines of data on some HD

Taking bets..

Sep 7, 2002, 3:52pm
Indeed, Iraq has the potential to annihilate the USA though covert methods (Multiple Biological detonations / nukes etc all at same time in cities etc). Problem is Bush is infinite lack of wisdom thought "I know, ill threaten them with war, im sure they wont get hostile and blow us to hell then"

Taking bets..

Sep 7, 2002, 6:07pm
Who Bush? Sadly he is both.

Taking bets..

Sep 7, 2002, 7:24pm
okay, shoot Bush, then practice good will towards all men.

Taking bets..

Sep 8, 2002, 10:51am
Im in the UK so how the hell did I put him into power?

Taking bets..

Sep 8, 2002, 10:56am
The only reason Bush wants to attack is to look big and tough to all the other countries.. Just like Bill Clinton and attacking Iraq it secured him the next election.. But who is going to vote next time if the USA attacks and Iraq reduces the USA to dust with nukes?

A!!CT World will drop Heartfall Sept.16

Sep 11, 2002, 6:01pm
You should have made the propdump equivilent of a DoS attack :P

A!!CT World will drop Heartfall Sept.16

Sep 21, 2002, 2:24pm
10 Points for you!

[View Quote]

Eep's Objects (was: Re: Object Path Protection)

Sep 13, 2002, 3:33pm
*LOL* Quite entertaining :)

But he would probably blame Sleepy for the Mirror site.

Eep's Objects (was: Re: Object Path Protection)

Sep 13, 2002, 5:14pm
Thats great! Lets ask him for the exploit and let people back into the darn worlds!

Eep's Objects (was: Re: Object Path Protection)

Sep 13, 2002, 5:45pm
*ROFLMSO*

Do a few more pictures
_________________________
> /| /| | |
> ||__|| | Please do not |
> / O O\__ feed the Trolls. |
> / \ Thank You. |
> / \ \ |
> / _ \ \---------------------
> / |\____\ \ ||
> / | | | |\____/ ||
> / \|_|_|/ | _||
> / / \ |____| ||
> / | | | --|
> | | | |____ --|
> * _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
> *-- _--\ _ \ | ||
> / _ \\ | / `
> * / \_ /- | | |
> * ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

- Mark

Eep's Objects (was: Re: Object Path Protection)

Sep 13, 2002, 6:01pm
Because I see him often in AWTeen and manage to chat with him when I have time? People who exploit software dont go and warn the people who can fix it. LOL

Eep's Objects (was: Re: Object Path Protection)

Sep 14, 2002, 6:03am
From what I know its just a simple but that allows tourists to log onto citizen ppws? So what, he must have the PPW for it (or so i presume)

Eep's Objects (was: Re: Object Path Protection)

Sep 17, 2002, 4:56pm
Hey, ive got copyright on those book titles!!!

[View Quote]

console survey

Sep 14, 2002, 6:30am
o_0 where is the good old PS?

console survey

Sep 14, 2002, 12:32pm
its also got the 2nd best graphics of any console

Re: Consistant Behavior

Sep 14, 2002, 8:11am
I personally like this feature, going forward very slowly is often best for moving allong pipes etc for events, and for getting exact positions, its like brakes on a bike. If you put on the breaks and push forward you still move

Someone...

Sep 15, 2002, 7:48am
This is just my 2 peneth but here it goes.

After being in AWTeen for qute a while and seeing allot of the world I can see that there is indeed some vandalism, however this vandalism does not come from move or rotate commands, instead it usualy involves just placing the object there in the first place. For those of you who have heard about how the Major Events Committee and the Just Ask Me program had a mini war at GZ as part of an event and used moving objects to attack eachother with missile objects etc then please dissregard it as it was Vandalism as all parties agreed and it was immidiatly deleted by whoever built it after it was finished (FYI: Major Events Committee won).

I do not see that problem that AWC has with enabiling special commands, and I find it very strange how they do not realise that people jut cannot be bothered to Vandalise anymore because its seen as sociably unacceptable and not a "cool" thing to do. If there is any vandalism such as stray objects / move encroachment im sure it will be at levels that the PK's / GET will anihalate easily. AW is by far the most popular world (although AWTeens beating it recently, I wonder why...) so why not give it a chance AWC?

- Mark

uhhhhh

Sep 19, 2002, 3:50pm
yes, I just sent them a very offencive e-mail. Some corporations just dont get it do they.. do we have to go picket their offices?

uhhhhh

Sep 19, 2002, 4:57pm
Any e-mail where 2 parties are in conflict is regarded as offencive. Its a business term o_0 I actually explained that the negative impact for all parties and that I thought the best course of action would be for a deal to be acomplished where the domain would be sold to goober for something like $50, and in return there would be an immidiate stop to any hostility that was forming.

Is that so idiotic?

uhhhhh

Sep 19, 2002, 5:09pm
It does, just not in the context I meant ;)

[View Quote]

uhhhhh

Sep 19, 2002, 5:10pm
If i do anything its because I hate large corporations ruling everything..

1  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  141  |