retesting (General Discussion)

retesting // General Discussion

1  |

miksam

Oct 7, 2002, 9:22pm
I think I have it after the excellent assistance I got from Bowen... Thanks Bowen!!!

[View Quote] I just r0x0r :D

--Bowen--

brock

Oct 7, 2002, 11:25pm
Liar

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 434
Brock at iceflare.net

Wait wait, I didn't see you help either of them for a half hour +

Not her!!! Anyone but her!!!

- Mark :P

lol. Welcome miksam. :)

SW Chris

"brock" <Brock at iceflare.net> wrote in news:3da23422$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Liar

Freak.

KAH

shred

Oct 8, 2002, 10:05pm
[View Quote] Can't you just feel the love and compassion that radiates from these newsgroups? =)

> Can't you just feel the love and compassion that radiates from these newsgroups? =)

Monkeybutt!

--Bowen--

syntax

Oct 9, 2002, 1:55am
Yea, shut your mouth!!
--
- Syntax - ;-D
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

anduin

Oct 9, 2002, 7:20am
An identity claiming to be known as "syntax" <syn at swcity.net> scribed the following <3da3a8a0 at server1.Activeworlds.com> in general.discussion:

>Yea, shut your mouth!!

Ohhhh pooooo to you too!

--
,,,,,
(o o)

[View Quote] I'm going to eat both of your souls!

--Bowen--

syntax

Oct 9, 2002, 3:42pm
Poo to you too? :-D
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

"shred" <shred at myrealbox.com> wrote in
news:3da372c7 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Can't you just feel the love and compassion that radiates from these
> newsgroups? =)

At least you can feel the heat radiate from the NGs... *Turns the intensity
knob of his Flame-o-Matic HyperFlamer 3000 up to Überhot* ;-))

KAHG

d a n

Oct 20, 2002, 5:40pm
Sure can, anyone got a match handy? (to light more flames)

---
D a n

[View Quote]

d a n

Oct 20, 2002, 5:41pm
Freak!.

(and over we start again + more bandwith)

---
D a n

Sunday Evening [The Worst

"d a n" <awdan at aol.com> wrote in news:3db306be$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Sure can, anyone got a match handy? (to light more flames)

Stop replying to old threads!