money (Community)

money // Community

1  2  3  4  5  |

wizard myrddin

Jun 22, 2004, 9:02pm
HummThat surprises me as Linn and myself were playing scrable at the ISC web
site at that time as most nights.

Are you sure this was Linn not a linn. or linn, as I am aware there is
someone in aw that seems to think this rather funny...

[View Quote]

qrv

Jun 23, 2004, 5:49pm
After waiting to see where this thread was going, and I'm not sure if that's
where Linn intended it to go , with citizens having a paypal donation button
on their web sites... but for those who do, and they really need it to keep
afloat, hey good luck to them! But I do have a problem with the ones
,especially ones who try to make a family business out of it, that even hint
that anyone should support them because they are so important to AW. No.
It's because they are addicted to AW and can't lose the thrill of seemingly
being important to AW. I work long hours for my money...and if they are
able to work, then i'd suggest they get a real job ! I donate.

What sucks is when a cit account or world is donated to someone, that person
treats you like crap until it's time for renewal. then they come to
you,slapping you on the back saying, hey good buddy !
[View Quote]

qrv

Jun 23, 2004, 5:59pm
[View Quote] who defines good? you? what makes you that superior?

lady murasaki

Jun 23, 2004, 6:11pm
Ouch! ;o(

[View Quote]

qrv

Jun 23, 2004, 6:18pm
What's your point? That addiction should be encouraged at other's people
expenses?

[View Quote]

lady murasaki

Jun 23, 2004, 6:37pm
No. My point is that a business of offered goods and services for the many
universes using AW technolgy is legitimate work. It can and does involve
long hours as well. No one is forced to purchase. It's a matter of
personal choice. There are many free objects and services available out
there. Assuming that anyone who has an AW related business has an addiction
and only done for attention is rather callous.

[View Quote]

linn

Jun 23, 2004, 6:42pm
cause AW pays you Lady Mu?? is that why?

[View Quote]

lady murasaki

Jun 23, 2004, 6:44pm
I am not employed by AWI.

[View Quote]

qrv

Jun 23, 2004, 6:46pm
Legitmate work ISN'T what i was referring to. Talk about being callous.

[View Quote]

lady murasaki

Jun 23, 2004, 6:50pm
Then I have misunderstood your post. ;o)

[View Quote]

linn

Jun 23, 2004, 6:51pm
seems no one can read JUST what is written I didn't say that Lady LOL

[View Quote]

lady murasaki

Jun 23, 2004, 6:59pm
Now I AM getting confused, lol. You asked if AW pays me? I said no.

[View Quote]

linn

Jun 23, 2004, 7:00pm
I beg to differ this is what you said which IS not the same I am not
employed by AWI.

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Jun 23, 2004, 7:02pm
To make this input simple the initial input did not ask do you work for
aw.inc or aw.com but sell meshes/models to aw.inc aw.com

[View Quote]

themask

Jun 23, 2004, 7:18pm
Well, it was exactly sent JUST like that.

--

Signed,
TheMask

:: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.

http://www.delusional-minds.com

[View Quote]

lady murasaki

Jun 23, 2004, 7:22pm
Ahhh. OK wizard. Thanks. The answer is still no.

[View Quote]

ciena

Jun 23, 2004, 8:30pm
thats uncalled for Linn. be nice. LadyM is a hard worker and does awesome
models. I dont think aw has to pay her. She does good on her own. LadyM is a
very nice person and doesnt deserve to be bashed.
[View Quote]

bodhitah

Jun 23, 2004, 9:52pm
Where do any of you get off putting down any artist, model maker, avatar
maker or bot maker for charging money and/or asking for donations?

personal attacks like Linn's and her lap dog Wizard on Lady Murasaki are
totally uncalled for. Linn...you for one, are one of the most
antagonistic posters to these NGs (along with a translation by your pet
wiz)...followed closely by .Sharon, neither of you research the facts or
anything short of rumors and innuendo before posting. You should realize
how foolish you look sometimes.

As a famous man once said,"Tis better to keep one's mouth closed and be
thought a fool than to open it and remove all doubt."

B.

linn

Jun 24, 2004, 7:53am
all I asked was if she got paid for them where is that such a big sin?
oh never mind i see who posted this now lol thanks for the compliments!

[View Quote]

count dracula

Jun 24, 2004, 9:52am
I do not really see how on earth it can be any of your business who or why
anyone pay Lady Muraski.

Who pays your sallery btw? Now that we have gotten into this?
Have you ever inherited something?
Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? if yes, why? and did you win? if yes,
what or how much?
Do you have any credit cards?
Have you ever sold someting not related to your daily job, like a used
furniture or a service? In that case what was it, how much did you get and
whom did you sell it to?

Drac
"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40daa49f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> all I asked was if she got paid for them where is that such a big sin?
> oh never mind i see who posted this now lol thanks for the
compliments!

[View Quote]

linn

Jun 24, 2004, 10:42am
drink milk.... Drac LMAO you are making such a fool of yourself

[View Quote]

count dracula

Jun 24, 2004, 1:57pm
I guess the diference betwen you and me is that I know I am making a fool
out of myself, but you do not understand that you are making it out of
yourself :)

I do not drink milk btw, and stop bashing people Linn. Have something to
say, be prepared to be able to back it up with something else than your
imagination.

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40dacc34$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> drink milk.... Drac LMAO you are making such a fool of yourself

[View Quote]

linn

Jun 24, 2004, 2:09pm
im not and have never bashed anyone Drac you need to go back to RULE over
your slave cause you will never control me btw BEFORE she met you she
was a good friend now she has no time for her friends job or her son
hope you are happy with that!!

[View Quote]

bodhitah

Jun 24, 2004, 4:14pm
Have I used too many big words for you Linn? Anyone with half a brain
could see where your questions were going. Back peddle all you want,
your words are here and all can see your intent. As for my
"compliments"...you'll be happy to know that at least 8 people have
emailed me sharing my complimentary words for your posting style.

Read this one more time, it applies directly to you Linn...
"Tis better to keep one's mouth closed and be thought a fool than to
open it and remove all doubt."

[View Quote]

linn

Jun 24, 2004, 4:57pm
I just meant last time you jumped my case it turned out not to be me you
had confused me with someone else its ok if you don't like my style or how
i ask questions :-)

[View Quote]

binarybud

Jun 24, 2004, 5:29pm
I've had my disagreements with you in the past, Bodhitah, :) but your right on , on this assessment. Well put.
Just MY 2 cents.

[View Quote]

bodhitah

Jun 24, 2004, 6:18pm
I immediately reposted and admitted my mistake too... that's called
common courtesy. You still don't get it... You nor anyone else has the
right to question what an artist, model maker, bot or avatar maker does
with their creations...whether they sell them, give them away or keep
them to themselves is absolutely NONE of your business.

[View Quote]

bro

Jun 25, 2004, 12:20pm
Seems like this thread is all over the place.
Drac we don't have death camps and frozen prison cells.
As matter a fact we spend so much time and money trying to be fair
and just to those that break the laws that any normal country has,
it is just almost cruel. Your right about that Drac we should cut
their heads off without a trial.

On the subject of sex offenders and rapists they should be branded
so that everyone knows and has warning. The return rate of these
people for doing it again is very high. Once again you're right I
think beheading on public TV would much more humane and fair.

[View Quote]

matt888

Jun 25, 2004, 12:57pm
gesh you people like to reply to these things a lot 0.0

count dracula

Jun 27, 2004, 10:41am
Research has proven that countires with long jail penlties and harsh
treatemnt, so not get less crimal activity at all.

It is even more likely that a prisoner who has been humiliated for years
will return, than one that is given therapy.

Bro, USA use abuse as a punishment in jails ( not all jails but many
especially southern states). USA also keeps prisoners withouth any trials
for years; in isolation and without sleep, even some teenager prisoners. One
of the worst (known) is called Guantamo.

As more stuff will leak out, even the most hardheaded people must see the
truth, admitting beeing wrong can be hard though; I know.

Drac
"bro" <bro at geneband.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40dc34ad at server1.Activeworlds.com...