de de cyber mom // User Search

1  |

Magsbot classes

Feb 28, 2003, 4:59pm
Magine if you start for newbees todo this then i got 2 ppl signed up
including me
i started this 2 days ago and dont understand athing about it and want it
todo something really coolformy world

keep me posted will you ?

"magine" <magine at turtleflight.com> schreef in bericht
news:3E5F273F.5536B79A at turtleflight.com...
> Hi all...
>
> I'm planning on teaching a Magsbot class in March, if I can get people
> together. The last time I tried to have a bot class, it didn't do so
> well because it wasn't very organized, I was just going to answer
> questions; but this time I'm going to go about it in a more orderly way
> with a lesson plan. It will be a number of two-hour sessions over
> several weeks, but I haven't decided when yet. That's what I wanted to
> ask here: when would be the best time for anyone who is interested? I'm
> thinking perhaps twice a week for three or four weeks, on Monday or the
> weekend...but tell me if there would be a better time for you. :)
>
> Email me or post on the Turtleflight forum at
> http://turtleflight.com/BBS.
>
> thanks,
> Magine

Diablo 2 and WinXP

Sep 28, 2002, 3:49pm
ahhhh if its not the vidcard or the dirext x version dl the upgrade from the
site off diablo there are some bugfixes as well

"bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d95d57f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Run in compatibility mode for windows 98. If not, try the NT/2K version.
>
> --Bowen--

[View Quote]

3d windows anyone?

Oct 1, 2002, 5:40pm
Carl that thing wont even twitch here i am on cable but it doesnt dl
anything

pouts i want to see it

"carlbanks" <CarLBanks at insight.rr.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d99f5c0 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Also this 3d window software is fun. You can make your own browser links.

[View Quote]

A couple questions.

Oct 1, 2002, 9:22am
hey dont go picking on my little Carl will ya
hi baby waves its mom

"talisan" <wardaor at hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d99082c at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Carl,
>
> you've asked me to do things for you in the past that YOU could have done
> yourself pretty easily.
>
> Can you Yahoo!! ? Typing in VIA Technology brought up
> http://www.viatech.com/en/index/index.jsp as the 1st item on the list.
Took
> me all of 20 seconds to find this.
>
> Please start doing things for yourself. I am not going to help you again.

[View Quote]

best av ever!

Sep 22, 2002, 4:10pm
Sonya has the greatests av's i own a few

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d8e0163 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> well I tried but cant get the whole list is there somewhere else to see
> it anbi?
[View Quote]

The Video4 is out!

Oct 1, 2002, 2:19pm
in Britain they saw a movie on tv about aw there was sudenly 98 ppl at the
gate
i thnk there have been over 300 ppl by now in total that came by after
seeing this the movie supose to be great if you can
make the movie of your in great quality and resolution
then you might be ok for aw
make sure the music u use is not copyright protected

i do like the movie i showed the previous movie to the ppl at the gate
it is a verry good idea keep on working

this is one of the movies from aw itself compete with the quality
http://www.activeworlds.com/3dhomepage/tutorial/popup.htm

"pineriver" <pineriver at thenett.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d99c798$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Thank you, ( If aw gets some more business, then they can drop prices on
> cits!) or is it the other way around? lol
>

> done
> consider
business!

[NG Survivor 2] Surprise! It's Survivor! :)

Sep 27, 2002, 10:06am
hope not to soon

"gandalf" <Gandalf at madactor.co.uk> schreef in bericht
news:3d94169e at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Ahhh well...it was a bit of fun everyone! No hard feelings! Now Nornny,
> shouldn't the women of the group go back to the kitchen where they belong?
> If they can reach the computer, someone needs to shorten the chain. Just
> remember fellow Survivor's, I'll be back! MUWHAHAHAHAHA!

[NG Survivor 2] Surprise! It's Survivor! :)

Sep 28, 2002, 2:56am
ahhhh think there are still a few ppl here that i like and make sence then
traching and bickering about stupid things like spellcheckers lafs hard
slaps knees tears in my eyes from laughing should be timeflol <<< tears in
my eyes from laughing out loud

thx for the welcome i been here befor but when you post something they try
to kill you hear chains lafs

DeDe is here cracks open the whip in the NSG's

"lioness." <nobody at nowhere.net> schreef in bericht
news:3d94f640 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((smoooooooooooooooooooooooch)))))))))))))))))))
> )))))))))) ;-"D no hard feelings here either hon....all in the
name
> of the game. And as you can see, we women are STILL in the game and
without
> chains.

[View Quote]

ATTN BRANT.....PK MATTER!!!

Oct 2, 2002, 4:52pm
pk's take care of these buisness
an d btw Lioness is verry right
i am relly pissed you posted it here
íf you would be realy offended to see the url there
then why in the nme are you feeding it here to 13 year olds
think maybe we should report ou as abuse in it as well ?

a verry angry mom

"lioness." <nobody at nowhere.net> schreef in bericht
news:3d9adc3e at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ummmmm....question....why did you post an url for a porno site on the ngs
> when there are multiple minors in here?????? There is an url for the PK's
> not to mention many PK's you could have grammed in aw about this. Just
> curious. ;-"/

[View Quote]

question?

Feb 12, 2003, 10:08pm
or what about the world Tours the new comunity we set up for the new ppl and
take them along on a tour

there is all the updated teleports for tourist enabled worlds and you get a
guide with it all for free

PS : we are hiring ppl giggles

"binarybud" <leo at realPANTStourvision.com> schreef in bericht
news:3e4ac668$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I also have a web page devoted to helping tourists find accessible
worlds..:)
> Just because I like to help people.
>
> Leo :) aka BinaryBud
>
> http://www.leomauk.com/TouristWorlds.htm

[View Quote]

question?

Feb 14, 2003, 3:07am
i agree on the blocking of telegrams i come of this across many times

we think nothng of it just an inconviniant at times

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> schreef in bericht
news:3e4c5944 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I have had similar problems regarding #2 of SEQS locking up. This happens
> randomly to me it seems, and only started after 3.3 was released. What
> build of 3.3 I do not know. I cannot pin down why or when it happens, but
> I'll be sure to pay more attention in the future. Flushing the cache
fixes
> this problem.
>
> OS: Windows ME
> Video Card: Nvidia GeForce Ti4200
> RAM: 256MB
> Processor: AMD Athlon 1800+
>
> Anything I left out?
>
> Chris

[View Quote]

the end of xealgot bots

May 30, 2003, 8:02am
i think we all need to send an email to aw ?
let them know that we all had benefits from this bot
and that it was allfor the comunity and free of use
we should let aw know that ppl like tha should be suported
it doesnt cost them anything and they have benefit from this bot as well
since a lot of ppl want a bot with no cost
if they get enough email about this they might consider
let us do the begging for one time

"bowen" <Bowen at andras.net> schreef in bericht
news:3ed6f3c1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
[View Quote]

the end of xealgot bots

May 30, 2003, 8:10am
this is what i have send to AW after writing the first entry

when you read the Newsgroups then you can see that a cit named Xelag is
having trouble for renewing his world and cit
he is expiring in a week

my question is that he can be renewd by aw for free reason

he is with this community for a long time now and has done some good things
for aw
one of it is the building of thefree Xelagots
i am sure you know this is just a hobby
but the bots where always free to use by anyone of us
i think more then 50% of the bot users still uses this xelagot i do
he gave aw and its cit a machine for free please concider to give him
something back

normaly i woldnd beg for a thing like cits and worlds liks this
i cant believe ppl cant have this little monney together in a year
they better start saving
but in this case this person gave a lot to us
for the record this person is totaly stranger to me i do not know him other
then he build that bot

smiles and ty for your time reading this