best av ever! (Community)

best av ever! // Community

1  |

ambivalent

Sep 22, 2002, 2:10pm
I have just seen the most incredibly adorable av I have ever seen, and I am
a real av lover. This one was just finished by Sonja. It's in Avason, and
called 'babygirl' in the second half of the av list. I have never seen
anything like it. Well worth a peek.

Oh, if you've already seen Sonja's existing baby avs, this is not like
them -- this one is different and very, very special. :)

thanks -
Kerstin

"ambivalent" <kersting at blast.net> wrote in
news:3d8deb5b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I have just seen the most incredibly adorable av I have ever seen, and
> I am a real av lover. This one was just finished by Sonja. It's in
> Avason, and called 'babygirl' in the second half of the av list. I
> have never seen anything like it. Well worth a peek.
>
> Oh, if you've already seen Sonja's existing baby avs, this is not like
> them -- this one is different and very, very special. :)

Ahem, this should really have been in worldbuilders or general.discussion
:-))

KAH

linn

Sep 22, 2002, 3:44pm
well I tried but cant get the whole list is there somewhere else to see
it anbi?
[View Quote]

de de cyber mom

Sep 22, 2002, 4:10pm
Sonya has the greatests av's i own a few

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d8e0163 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> well I tried but cant get the whole list is there somewhere else to see
> it anbi?

You can walk through long avatar lists with the cursor keys.
Press Ctrl+A together, then Cursor-Up to go to the last entry,
Cursor-Up twice for second last and so on.

[View Quote]

ncc 72897

Sep 24, 2002, 6:51am
It's Alt+A

Old men have lower memory capacity - of course you're right :)

[View Quote]

linn

Sep 24, 2002, 6:46pm
ahhh worked thanks guys!! :-)