ambivalent // User Search

1  2  3  |

Disable Glitter Kitty and Ambivalent for the NG

Jun 30, 2002, 9:39am
I agree that I got carried away. It was anger and stress. I do hope you
saw my apology, and statement that i would no longer be posting to that
thread, which I posted before you posted this.

I might point out to you that Young Phalpha posted more than twice as many
messages to that thread than I did, and more than a dozen more than glitter
kitty (ambi=23, glitter kitty=44, YP=58). Yet you did not find YP annoying
as well? Even more annoying? It really does make it look like you only get
annoyed by those whose opinion and experience differs from your own.

Disable Glitter Kitty and Ambivalent for the NG

Jun 30, 2002, 10:04am
wanted to clarify that my message is to ananas in response to his initial
post in this thread.

'approach' command

Jul 5, 2002, 12:30pm
i don't know if this has already been addressed, but i really would like an
'approach' command that will activate a command whenever a user is within a
certain distance of an object. example:
create approach distance=n move 0 5 0

alternatively, approach and distance parameters on move, rotate, etc.

this would move an object everytime the user is within 'n' distance of an
object. great for doors, drawbridges, etc. i don't like users to have to
click on them, and i don't like them staying opened -- or closed, and i
don't like them to keep opening and closing.

ambi

~~~ my name is ambi... and i'm an awaddict.rwx ~~~

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 23, 2002, 9:56am
I swear just yesterday I saw the list of people on the Selection Committee
on the Cy Awards web site, and now I can't find it anywhere. Anybody have
the link?

thanks -
ambi

[View Quote]

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 23, 2002, 2:08pm
Here's the real rub for me. There are people in AW who are extremely
talented and hard working, and very much deserving of community-wide
recognition for that talent and hard work. Many of these people are friends
of mine, and/or have supported me throughout Insanity's recent harrassment
etc of me. Insanity knows that many of these people are my
friends/supporters. He's shown himself to be unethical, hostile, and
seemingly unable to separate paranoid fantasies from reality. I say this
not as an insult, but most sincerely as a serious fact to be considered.
This is certainly strong evidence that he will likewise be unable to
separate his same problems from his responsibilities as a member of the
selection committee.

Insanity was voted by the community onto the selection committee. But,
unfortunately, voting took place (June 1) before people became aware of the
incidents taking place with me (I didn't post till June 5). Posts that
occurred during the voting period were only for a few days at the end of
voting, so people probably voted before they knew what was happening. Posts
were only to the worldbuilders newsgroup, so the community at large (the
majority) probably to this day don't know what Insanity did (and continues
to do) to me. So you have people voting completely unaware of his immoral
character. Then you have people who voted while aware of the situation, but
before enough information was made available that they could make an
informed decision.

Based on all that, in retrospect, I would think that a sizable number of
people, quite possibly the majority, would at this point vote differently.

I'm not pleading for myself -- I neither need nor want an award -- but for
the hardworking, talented artists and technologists in AW, who deserve
community-wide recognition. They deserve a fair chance at the recognition
they've earned.

I plead for a re-vote on the selection committee. I'm sorry, Johnny, but I
don't think alternates would work, because there really is no way to know
who Insanity knows, let alone who he thinks in his paranoiac fantasies, is a
friend/supporter of mine.

If the CY awards are governed by the community, let the community speak, be
heard, and decide.

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 24, 2002, 9:11am
> selfish cause. Did ambilvalent ever get her refund that he said in here
that
> his company would give? Or did he lie yet again to line his own pockets?

No, Kitty, Insanity has emailed me more than once to state emphatically that
not only will will he not refund my money for hosting services, but that he
also will neither refund the $160 I paid him for avatars, nor will he
deliver the avatars. I'm sure most of you know that taking money in return
for goods, and then not delivering those goods, is fraud.

Insanity has further, just this past week, given away one of the custom avs
I bought from him for exclusive use in my world.

Not only have I been subjected to his theft, fraud, and license violations,
but he continues to barrage me with abusive and threatening emails.

The man is among the worst of what humanity can sink to.

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 25, 2002, 9:23am
insanity, you are a liar, as well as a thief and a fraud

[View Quote] liar. you gave away one of my custom avatars. the person you gave it to
contacted me.

> B.) The ranting is entirely without basis. The avatar being cried
"exclusive"
> is one that has been sold at http://avatars.heartfall.com for many years.
> The "Satin Dove" which is shown there.

liar. my dove was custom, for exclusive use in my world. i have the chat
logs where you tell me the avatars i bought from you are for exclusive use
in my world.

> The party who purchased her dove simply paid a few dollars more but in the
> end with the total order received a discount.

liar. the extra i paid was AFTER the 'discount' was applied. need the
emails again? copies of the money orders and checks?

In fact, that party has admitted she gave a copy of the dove
> to another world owner, a direct license violation.

liar. i sent the dove to one person for about 10 minutes to test it because
after your screwed up upgrade to my world server, it didn't look right. the
dove was deleted about 10 minutes later, and i sent you confirmation that it
was deleted. you also had absolutely no problem with my doing this at the
time. shall i post the chat logs from this incident?

> there are laws in the United States.

well, i do know you, insanity. i know that above and beyond your poor
service and abuse, you stole $160 from me. flat out fraud. you're right --
there are laws -- against what scum like you do to well-intentioned and
honest people.

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 25, 2002, 10:20pm
[View Quote] yes tis true

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 26, 2002, 8:40pm
what i demanded a refund of is the $160 i paid him in advance for 5 avatars,
which he never delivered. he refuses to refund my money, and he refuses to
deliver the avatars. that's more than a 'dishonest factor' -- that's a
crime -- it's called fraud.

[View Quote]

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C21DAB.81220A20

ummmm wrongo. you defrauded me out of $160. absolutely. 100%. =
unquestionably. i have absolute 100% solid ample written proof. =20

[View Quote]

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C21DAB.81220A20

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>ummmm wrongo.&nbsp;&nbsp;you defrauded =
me out of=20
$160.&nbsp; absolutely.&nbsp; 100%.&nbsp; unquestionably.&nbsp; i have =
absolute=20
100% solid ample written proof.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"filmkr" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:nospam at privacy.com">nospam at privacy.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:3D1AA694.BD7D28E0 at privacy.com">news:3D1AA694.BD7D28E0 at privac=
y.com</A>...</DIV>
<P>1.No one was ever defrauded. <BR></P></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_004D_01C21DAB.81220A20--

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 27, 2002, 9:34am
30 days has nothing to do with my purchase. insanity told me he would
deliver the avatars in one week. i ordered the avatars on april 15, and
mailed my payment (money order) the next day. it is now months beyond the
one week delivery agreement, and i have received neither the avatars nor a
refund. the only thing i've received from insanity is recent emails saying
he is keeping my money, and not sending me any avatars. clear, blatant,
fraud.

he is not interpreting any law at all. his reason, as written by himself
for defrauding me is, because he 'doesn't like the way i cancelled my avatar
order'.

and by the way, prior to my asking for a refund, i have 2 grams from
insanity where he tells me he is not going to rush himself working on my
avatars, that he would not provide me a delivery date, and telling me if i
want a refund instead of the avatars, he'll give me one.

he is keeping my money for the sole reason that he is a thief and a fraud,
who thinks he is above the law.

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 27, 2002, 9:38am
you can not have a 30 refund policy for hosting services (the only posted or
written refund policy heartfall has) and then use that for goods you sell.
here is heartfall's policy regarding avatars, as posted on his web site:
(DELIVERY upon Receipt of Payment)

check the facts before you run your mouth

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 27, 2002, 9:43am
no, i never said anything about 30 days in regards to the avatars. 30 days
has nothing to do with the avatars. the 30 day refund policy is clearly
posted as heartfall's hosting service refund policy only. the only policy
posted regarding avatars is 'delivery upon receipt'. this agreement was
modified only in that insanity told me because they were custom avatars, he
could not deliver for one week, to which i agreed.

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 27, 2002, 9:45am
no, insanity has NEVER told me that it is his right under ANY policy not to
deliver and not to refund. please point me to any policy insanity has
regarding avatars other than 'delivery upon receipt'.

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 27, 2002, 9:46am
http://worldhosting.heartfall.com/docs/hfsg.html

there is the link his WORLD HOSTING SALES POLICY. there is no avatar sales
policy.

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 27, 2002, 9:50am
no, let's use this example. bob makes birdhouses. bob has a contract
stating delivery upon receipt. bob tells you it will take one week to
deliver your birdhouse. you order 5 custom birdhouses. you wait 6 weeks.
bob never makes the birdhouses. bob refuses to tell you when he will give
you the birdhouses. bob tells you he will give you a refund because he's
not about to rush to make your birdhouses. you finally tell bob you want
the refund he offered. bob tells you he doesn't like the way you asked for
the refund he offered, and that he's not making you any birdhouses, and not
giving you back your money. bob has defrauded you.

[View Quote]

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

Jun 27, 2002, 9:55am
whatever it is you have typed below is far removed from what happened. get
the facts before you spout off. i told insanity i want the avatars, as
ordered and agreed to, or my money back. that is legally what he must give
me. there is no 'cooling off period' (whatever that might be). his posted
policy is 'delivery upon receipt'. i agreed to wait one week instead.
that was in april. it is now almost july.

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

------=_NextPart_000_0087_01C21DB1.19EBDCE0

you are a liar. you refused to refund my $160. you never pointed me to =
any 30 day refund policy. if you did, post the email, and post the link =
to your 30 day refund policy FOR AVATARS. it doesn't exist.

i have numerous tgrams from you where i ask when you are going to =
deliver the avatars, and you responding 'next week', 'this weekend', and =
ad infinitum. then i have the tgrams where you refuse to give me a =
delivery date, and offer me a refund.

your policy is 'delivery upon receipt', and i previously posted the link =
to that. you told me it would take one week and i agreed.

you are such a liar, insanity. you steal my money, and then make it so =
much worse by posting your reprehensible lies and insults.

i would love to see you in front of a judge, attempting to explain that =
the reason you didn't refund my money is because of 'irrational =
hysteria'. especially with me standing there with copies of all your =
emails and grams refusing to finish and deliver the avatars.

[View Quote] 2. No one here ever refused to deliver any avatars. The fact is that =
the disgruntle party sent an e-mail and a telegram stating that she =
"Canceled" her avatar request and stated she did not want them sent to =
her. This cancellation was well beyond the 30 day time window and a =
large amount of work was already performed on the order which she =
approved of. =20

3. We are not obligated to ever refund anyone's money when irrational =
hysteria is the basis of the request.=20

Enough said already...=20

Hoping that people will find some peace, health & healing ...=20
Tip for the day... go get some sun light...=20

Filmkr & InSaNiTy=20
One and the Same, as it's always been stated throughout history...=20
=20

what i demanded a refund of is the $160 i paid him in advance for 5 =
avatars,=20
which he never delivered. he refuses to refund my money, and he =
refuses to=20
deliver the avatars. that's more than a 'dishonest factor' -- =
that's a=20
crime -- it's called fraud.=20
[View Quote]
------=_NextPart_000_0087_01C21DB1.19EBDCE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>you are a liar.&nbsp; you refused to =
refund my=20
$160.&nbsp; you never pointed me to any 30 day refund policy.&nbsp; if =
you did,=20
post the email, and post the link to your 30 day refund policy FOR=20
AVATARS.&nbsp; it doesn't exist.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i have numerous tgrams from you where i =
ask when=20
you are going to deliver the avatars, and you responding 'next week', =
'this=20
weekend', and ad infinitum.&nbsp; then i have the tgrams where you =
refuse to=20
give me a delivery date, and offer me a refund.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>your policy is 'delivery upon receipt', =
and i=20
previously posted the link to that.&nbsp; you told me it would take one =
week and=20
i agreed.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>you are such a liar, insanity.&nbsp; =
you steal my=20
money, and then make it so much worse by posting your reprehensible lies =
and=20
insults.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i would love to see you in front of a =
judge,=20
attempting to explain that the reason you didn't refund my money is =
because of=20
'irrational hysteria'.&nbsp; especially with me standing there with =
copies of=20
all your emails and grams refusing to finish and deliver the=20
avatars.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"filmkr" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:nospam at privacy.com">nospam at privacy.com</A>&gt; wrote in =
message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:3D1AA23C.DC09D183 at privacy.com">news:3D1AA23C.DC09D183 at privac=
y.com</A>...</DIV>Simply=20
because there are several who continue to try and terrorize others and =
post=20
lies here to attempt many harm, I will post the facts below.=20
<P>1. Never refused a refund ever. There are users who have received =
refunds=20
from us within the 30 days. This disgruntle party here was never =
refused a=20
refund. They were simply pointed to the 30 day refund policy.=20
<P>2. No one here ever refused to deliver any avatars. The fact is =
that the=20
disgruntle party sent an e-mail and a telegram stating that she =
"Canceled" her=20
avatar request and stated she did not want them sent to her. This =
cancellation=20
was well beyond the 30 day time window and a large amount of work was =
already=20
performed on the order which she approved of.&nbsp;=20
<P>3. We are not obligated to ever refund anyone's money when =
irrational=20
hysteria is the basis of the request.=20
<P>Enough said already...=20
<P>Hoping that people will find some peace, health &amp; healing ...=20
<BR><B>Tip for the day... go get some sun light...</B><B></B>=20
<P><B>Filmkr &amp; InSaNiTy</B> <BR><B>One and the Same, as it's =
always been=20
stated throughout history...</B> <BR><B></B>&nbsp;=20
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=3D"CITE">what i demanded a refund of is the $160 i =
paid him=20
in advance for 5 avatars, <BR>which he never delivered.&nbsp; he =
refuses to=20
refund my money, and he refuses to <BR>deliver the avatars.&nbsp; =
that's=20
more than a 'dishonest factor' -- that's a <BR>crime -- it's called =
fraud.=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0087_01C21DB1.19EBDCE0--

Cy Nominations Officially Open!

------=_NextPart_000_009A_01C21DC0.A8CF9D20

sorry to be posting so much today, but i am absolutely livid i simply =
am not going to sit back and let him post his lies and insults without =
response. the truth prevails. right prevails. goodness prevails. i =
can not and will not allow this man to promulgate his lies and abuse =
without response.

that man saw a situation in which he was sitting there with my $160, =
knowing he had done LITTLE work on my avatars (all he has done is taken =
the 4 fairies you see in Mayumi and tack curls on their hair which he =
couldn't get on right), he got pissed off because i cancelled my HOSTING =
SERVICES, and said to himself 'i'm not going to make those avatars, and =
you know what? i'm not going to give her money back either.' why? =
because he thinks he is above the law. because he has this concept of =
himself, shown many times right here in this NG, that he is somehow =
bigger and better than everyone else. special. laws and rules and =
morals and ethics apply to everyone else -- but not to him.

that's it -- i need to finish this post. sorry. i know it's long. as =
soon as i'm done being so pissed off, i promise i won't post so much.

----- Original Message -----=20