Diablo 2 and WinXP (General Discussion)

Diablo 2 and WinXP // General Discussion

1  |

dion

Sep 28, 2002, 1:13pm
Diablo 2 worked fine for me before but it won't work on WinXP. When I try to
open it, it opens but nothing shows up. I can see it as a process when i go
to the task manager but it doesn't do anything and i can't see it otherwise.
GRR!

-Dion

dion

Sep 28, 2002, 1:15pm
wait a min, omg, it worked... but only after i waited about 5 minutes for
it! :-(

[View Quote]

dion

Sep 28, 2002, 2:00pm
god, now it says it cant indentify my version. fucking load of shit!

Run in compatibility mode for windows 98. If not, try the NT/2K version.

de de cyber mom

Sep 28, 2002, 3:49pm
ahhhh if its not the vidcard or the dirext x version dl the upgrade from the
site off diablo there are some bugfixes as well

"bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com> schreef in bericht
news:3d95d57f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Run in compatibility mode for windows 98. If not, try the NT/2K version.
>
> --Bowen--

[View Quote]

dion

Sep 29, 2002, 11:18am
it allowed me to upgrade through diablo 2 battle.net but then it started
giving me these errors.

[View Quote]

the game master