chickengurl // User Search

1  2  3  |

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 20, 2002, 11:46am
it wont be hard to find out, lol

[View Quote]

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 20, 2002, 11:46am
it wont be hard to find out, lol

[View Quote]

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 20, 2002, 11:46am
it wont be hard to find out, lol

[View Quote]

ideas

Feb 4, 2002, 7:02am
a container of BBQ flavoured pringles....
that would be so great to have as an object in any world.

[View Quote]

Other Universes

Feb 10, 2002, 9:07pm
doesn't Mauz have a list on her site?
http://mauz.info

that's a damn good site, maybe you should look at that site, ya?

[View Quote]

National ID System

Feb 14, 2002, 4:49pm
that's a joke, right?
most of that information can be obtained free of charge and hassle..
directly from the internet

National ID System

Feb 15, 2002, 4:24am
you asked for it :P

[View Quote]

trueSpace 4.2 on XP

Feb 20, 2002, 11:51pm
OMG...

you should prove all those meanie people wrong by showing them a thing or
two for being corporaet scum
since you love trusspace..you should buy like 903924 copies just beucase you
sapport caligari. then you can hock up on people much as u want

[View Quote]

ngs on a mac?

Feb 25, 2002, 11:36am
Netscape Communicator

[View Quote]

Something EVERYONE:Should Be Aware Of

Mar 14, 2002, 9:41am
Congress doesn't care about this, honestly.

Do you think that the RIAA isn't paying off Judges and the Gov't left and
right? Honestly, the one with the most money will win. If you don't support
the cause then fine, enter your zip cose into some site that will probably
get nothing more than a few chuckles. What, God (Lucian) proposes is that we
should fund companies that do not support such ludicrous ideas.

Which is a better idea, it would seem...than running around signing
petitions and not taking any real action...

[View Quote]

We are moving our servers!!

Mar 20, 2002, 11:46am
it wont be hard to find out, lol

[View Quote]

bad AW bad!

Mar 25, 2002, 5:23pm
SWE,

Something similar happened to me dunno if it's the same thing, but...I
will try just for you.. Try to right click on AW in the taskbar and select
"Maximize". This was a temporary solution for about...oh 20 seconds. It
seemed the window, for some reason, decided to relocate itself to an
outrageous land far beyond that of a mouse pointer. Maximizing is a pian,
though. Maybe there is a secret magical way to send windows traveling across
your screen I don't know of. Have you tried a fresh install? Dunno if this
is even close..but

Hope this helps....
(it seems so silly)

[View Quote]

bad AW bad!

Mar 26, 2002, 8:27pm
Thank me by sending me your old one :P

[View Quote]

Help with Webcam.

Mar 28, 2002, 7:09am
www.webcam32.com

www.camarades.com

[View Quote]

Help with Webcam.

Mar 28, 2002, 10:39pm
Have you tried running the installation a second time?
That error clears up with most installations when they are run a second
time.

[View Quote]

Spyware?

Mar 29, 2002, 8:42pm
This is not confirmed. I'd just like to make it clear that I've only heard
people talking about it, and do not know if it is true.

Is 3.3 going to be some kind of spyware? Does anyone know?

From what I hear they'll be taking hardware information from your computer.
Not that they don't push it already...If this is true, what exactly do they
want serial numbers of your computer hardware for? It seems like something
realplayer did. Collected MP3 information off of users computers for what
purpose exactly? To do a better job of busting them in the future? I didn't
see any mention of it on the 3.3 help pages, though.

I know there isn't a law passed yet regulating the gather of serial nums
type of stuff, but there's absolutely no reason for them to gather serial
numbers from users other than to ban them from the universe. Which I find to
be invasive, actually. There are plenty of innocent citizens, who I'm sure
like to have their privacy. It's obvious if someone wanted to, they could
easily abuse this ability to gather the information from users.Of course,
the abuse of power is not very uncommon among the human species.

It very well could have been a lie, or a joke...but there's no telling...yet

O_O

May 25, 2002, 8:30pm
Are you totally joking, or just way too protected as a child?

Babies are supposed spend the beginning of their lives staring at their
Mother's breasts, and even touching them, with their mouth no less. Piggies
do it too. I've never heard of that emotionally scarring any one... have
you?

got milk?

[View Quote]

O_O

May 25, 2002, 8:30pm
Are you totally joking or some thing?

Babies are supposed spend the beginning of their lives staring at their
Mother's breasts, and even touching them, with their mouth no less. I've
never heard of that emotionally scarring any one... have you?

got milk?

[View Quote]

O_O

May 25, 2002, 8:31pm
Sorry about the double posting thing... ?
weird

[View Quote]

O_O

May 26, 2002, 9:56am
Knowing you remember isn't the case. It's all there subconsciously, wether
you know you remember or not. All the things a baby hears, sees, feels,
tastes, smells is chizzled in to memory, because those very things are what
stimulates it's mind to grow..

[View Quote]

O_O

May 26, 2002, 11:57am
That's not the point. The point is there are no reports of people being
emotionally or psychologically scarred directly by being breast fed. Seeing
humans nude is some thing you get used to really quickly if you aren't
constantly sheltered from reality and told it's wrong.
Do you know of any people who have problems today because they saw simple
nudity when they were brought up to believe it's natural?

How old of children are you talking about here? All of the 4 year and older
people I know can differentiate reality from video games or cartoons (Unless
they have some type of mental problem) easily.

Then the next question is, what self-respecting parent or guardian would
allow a child (their soul responsibility) to access a place such as the
internet, if they disagreed with the moral values of even one person that
used it? Free information comes with the price of tolerance, and that's some
thing children have more of than adults in most cases.

Can you elaborate your opinion more clearly? How exactly will the pictures
bring harm to some one?
Honestly, maybe I'm just too dumb (It's happened plenty of times before) to
understand what you're saying here.

[View Quote]

If You Have I Test Post, Post it Here

May 28, 2002, 10:41pm
Test.. test..

May as well not let it go to waste..

website menu

Jun 3, 2002, 2:07am
Try these:

http://www.javascriptsource.com

http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/category-menus.html

http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/cool-pulldown-menu.html

They're not exactly like the ones in Microsoft's website, though..
I bet you could edit the javascript source up a bit and make it look exactly
how ya like it...

[View Quote]

It's the mens turn to struggle!!!

Jun 16, 2002, 1:13am
that's so funny
it's difficult to breathe laughing that much...

[View Quote]

a new AW GZ?

Jun 18, 2002, 4:01am
dear god
it's that demon stage!!!
evil flashbacks

[View Quote]

New Lindows PCs

Jun 18, 2002, 3:43am
they had so many people at slashdot joking about that, lol

[View Quote]

New Lindows PCs

Jun 19, 2002, 3:20am
well it wasn't very nice, maybe you should check out slashdot, lol

[View Quote]

Bad Taste - Joker CY

Feb 4, 2002, 6:56am
it is bad taste, but for different reason
just look at that hat
it looks like someone just edited it onto a lower lying layer
the hat isn't even on cy, it's sort of hovers behind
just kind of
sprouting much like daises out of CY's greenhouse of a skull
it should wrap about his head, with a little flap on the side for style
yes, that would seem quite adequate for the joker hat of CY, do you think?
how absolutely disgraceful!

[View Quote]

Sorry, there is a goat inside of your engine

Feb 5, 2002, 7:45am
"aw is not up"

i love how those gks and their little assistants state the obvious

well, no one around seems to know *why*
but more importantly i'd think is...
when will it be back up?

From: "swe" <m_swehli at hotmail.com>
Subject: Sorry, there is no world called "aw" running at this time.
Date: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 3:32 AM

Tring to enter AW i got a message saying:
Immigration Officer: Sorry, there is no world called "aw" running at this
time.

anyone know whats wrong?

Sorry, there is a goat inside of your engine

Feb 5, 2002, 7:48am
oops
sry
ty