internal affairs // User Search

1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  |

Commonwealth Offline

Apr 19, 2001, 8:21pm
lol. I laugh at all tech support. 90% of the time I know more than the
person on the other side of the phone. Tech support is only good for
ordering replacement parts. And to hire a professional tech to do anything
to your comp is also a waste. They over charge and almost all of the times
they are late.

Caretaker X1 Xelagot enhancement

Apr 29, 2001, 12:38am
Ever thought about making version 3.0?

[View Quote]

Smoke Signals to Jetta, Gina, Eric and anyone else interested in America

Jun 3, 2001, 4:54pm
What are you talking about? I saw Dances With Wolves but I don't remember
seeing Jetta, Gina, Eric, or even anyone that has to do with America in it.

The new universe welcome message

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C10BBF.37EFB540

Please dont post in HTML
[View Quote] -------------------------------------------------------------------------=
-----

I heard about the new universe-wide welcome message that's going to be =
introduced in 3.2. Won't this be a bad idea for everyone? Think about =
it - you're holding an event and you're trying to get people to come =
when AW posts a universe message telling people to leave your world and =
go to AWBingo to play. Anyone else think about this?

Hmmm - let's all take a bet. I bet Eep will be the first to be =
completely and utterly without tact to a newbie, and wing will be a =
close second :) I'd say there'll be about 10 flames. :) They could =
just post a helpful reminder :) Just to show you how this newsgroup's =
going downhill :)

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C10BBF.37EFB540

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please dont post in HTML</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"kmissile583k" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:Kmissile58 at hotmail.com">Kmissile58 at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3b4f5f7c at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3b4f5f7c at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 size=3D5><STRONG>The new =
universe welcome=20
message</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV>
<HR>
</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I heard about the new =
<STRONG>universe-wide=20
welcome message</STRONG> that's going to be introduced in 3.2.&nbsp; =
Won't=20
this be a bad idea for everyone?&nbsp; Think about it - you're holding =
an=20
event and you're trying to get people to come when <FONT =
color=3D#ff00ff>AW=20
posts a universe message</FONT> telling people to leave your world and =
go to=20
<STRONG>AWBingo </STRONG>to play.&nbsp; Anyone else think about=20
this?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ffffff size=3D2>Hmmm - let's all take =
a bet.&nbsp;=20
I bet Eep will be the first to be completely and utterly without tact =
to a=20
newbie, and wing will be a close second :)&nbsp; I'd say there'll be =
about 10=20
flames. :)&nbsp; They could just post a helpful reminder :)&nbsp; Just =
to show=20
you how this newsgroup's going downhill=20
:)</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C10BBF.37EFB540--

The new universe welcome message

Jul 14, 2001, 6:31pm
lol I knew you would flame me for that one.

[View Quote]

I heard about the new universe-wide welcome message that's going to be
introduced in 3.2. Won't this be a bad idea for everyone? Think about it -
you're holding an event and you're trying to get people to come when AW
posts a universe message telling people to leave your world and go to
AWBingo to play. Anyone else think about this?

Hmmm - let's all take a bet. I bet Eep will be the first to be completely
and utterly without tact to a newbie, and wing will be a close second :)
I'd say there'll be about 10 flames. :) They could just post a helpful
reminder :) Just to show you how this newsgroup's going downhill :)

The New World(s)...

Jul 15, 2001, 11:09pm
Can somebody fill me in? What world is getting a new OP? Alphaworld? Sorry I
have been out for a few weeks.

[View Quote]

World Hosting

Jul 15, 2001, 11:07pm
I am surprised you didn't try to plug your own company. Instead, you gave
options. Interesting...

[View Quote]

World Hosting

Jul 16, 2001, 2:45am
yeah true lol

Location of next reunion?

Jul 15, 2001, 11:05pm
I am wondering the location of next year's reunion. Will it be on the east
coast since the last one was west coast? Any info is appreciated. Thanks.

Location of next reunion?

Jul 16, 2001, 1:48am
I say they host it right outside my house. That way I won't have to go
anywhere.

AW GUI Idea

Jul 20, 2001, 12:14am
That was my idea as well which I suggested to Roland. The little tabs on the
side would roll out when you put your mouse on them.

Object modelers needed for project

Jul 27, 2001, 3:44am
It's not "funner", but instead "more fun".

[View Quote]

log chat to file

Aug 19, 2001, 3:57am
uhh...ok. I will stop talking to everyone on AW now. Thanks for the tip :)

[View Quote]

NexReality.com sit up soon

Sep 4, 2001, 7:18pm
What are you talking about? I hate when people start threads and we have no
idea what they are talking about.

[View Quote]

NexReality.com sit up soon

Sep 5, 2001, 12:13am
Hey thanks for the attitude! I really appreciate it from such a
"professional" as yourself. For your information, I just reformatted my
primary disk drive and therefore only have RECENT posts. Now I know
definitely that I won't be buying any of your services.

[View Quote]

NexReality.com sit up soon

Sep 5, 2001, 7:12pm
Not knowing how to configure Outlook? ha! I build computers for a
living...this stuff comes second nature to me.

[View Quote]

NexReality.com sit up soon

Sep 5, 2001, 11:00pm
13? LOL HAHA. Those were the days. Go run along now child in your "SW City"

[View Quote]

What is YOUR default start world?

Aug 25, 2001, 12:17am
Just wondering what everyone's default start world was. Mine is AWGate
because I have no where else to go. What about you?

What is YOUR default start world?

Aug 25, 2001, 4:52pm
Is there a differnce between 10 ABN type tv's and 3 ABN style tv's?

[View Quote]

What is YOUR default start world?

Aug 26, 2001, 1:38am
I heard the same to that VS is dead. I went there just now and there was a
someone with PS there but there is only one world running. Interesting...

[View Quote]

What is YOUR default start world?

Aug 29, 2001, 1:08am
I never eject tourists from my world. The only time I eject someone is if
they spam GZ.

[View Quote]

Value of a cit

Aug 26, 2001, 3:22pm
Since when has Outerworlds been giving out free cits? I had to pay my $20
fair and square.

[View Quote]

Message to "Eep"

Sep 1, 2001, 7:22pm
Stop cross posting. This is the 3rd NG you have posted this crap in.

[View Quote]

"Memorial" World

Sep 14, 2001, 12:34am
As many of you know AW has created a Memorial world in honor of what
happened recently. As usual AW citizen phalaphe was asked to build it for
them. How exactly can a "virtual" world that exists ONLY in cyberspace help
the rescue workers up here in NYC to save the lives of hundreds upon
hundreds of victims? I don't see what the point of it all is. Does AW
actually expect something to happen by actions taken on their part? It seems
they magically want the thousands of bodies rising out of the debris and
rubble from the area and joining AW, correct? However, does anyone have
information about this world?

AW Problems.

Sep 16, 2001, 3:46pm
Try running scandisk.

[View Quote]

CPU Problems.

Sep 24, 2001, 9:08pm
No actually that's a pretty outdated system. Since you're still running on a
350MHz because mommy and daddy won't buy you a new one, then that is a nice
system compared to yours.

[View Quote]

CPU Problems.

Sep 25, 2001, 11:09pm
Have you been living in a cave or something? 1GHz is slow by today's
standards. I actually don't know of anyone who has anything below 1GHz now.
All of you just wait for your mommy and daddies to buy you new systems since
you are too lazy to get your own jobs.

[View Quote]

CPU Problems.

Sep 27, 2001, 2:06am
Hmm...maybe if you fondle the floppy drive a little your computer will
suddenly get an erection.

[View Quote]

CPU Problems.

Sep 27, 2001, 2:09am
Actually, yes. My car is modded out from the exhaust-mufflers down to the
neon lights inside. Maybe when you run a dot com of your own and hold 2 jobs
you can afford material items.

[View Quote]

CPU Problems.

Sep 27, 2001, 2:33am
I still play Half-Life which was released in early 1998. Much better than
Quake III in my opinion.

[View Quote]

1  ...  3  4  5  6  7  |