internal affairs // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  |

I'm back :-) - Disregard this if you don't like pointless messages

Jul 14, 2001, 7:05pm
what kind of mobo?

[View Quote]

I'm back :-) - Disregard this if you don't like pointless messages

Jul 16, 2001, 9:33pm
Standard kind?? hmm...ATX?

Message to "Eep"

Sep 1, 2001, 7:22pm
Stop cross posting. This is the 3rd NG you have posted this crap in.

[View Quote]

I'm back :-) - Disregard this if you don't like pointless messages

Jul 14, 2001, 7:05pm
what kind of mobo?

[View Quote]

I'm back :-) - Disregard this if you don't like pointless messages

Jul 16, 2001, 9:33pm
Standard kind?? hmm...ATX?

Message to "Eep"

Sep 1, 2001, 7:22pm
Stop cross posting. This is the 3rd NG you have posted this crap in.

[View Quote]

A suggestion to add for AW 3.0...

Dec 17, 1999, 11:30pm
I think in AW 3.0 there should be a more powerful wav command. You could
make a wave repeat over and over again or just make it play once. All you do
is simply type:

create sound blahblah.wav repeat=1 (If you want to loop it)
Or
create sound blahblah.wav repeat=0 (If you want to play it once)

1 means True and 0 means False. Pretty Simple.

A suggestion to add for AW 3.0...

Dec 18, 1999, 3:52pm
Well now I seem like a total dork...I've had AW for almost 2 years and never
knew that hehe. I learn something new everyday heh.

[View Quote]

Re: Nice feature to add to future versions.

Jan 13, 2000, 12:38am
Yes Mauz, it is Latin. By the way, if you don't like orator you can always
use rhetorician.

[View Quote]

New York World's Valentine Gift To The Community

Feb 7, 2001, 11:51pm
I don't get it. Are you FriendPA or chuck? Cause I know chuck is gay and
your from PA.

[View Quote]

AW GUI Idea

Jul 20, 2001, 12:14am
That was my idea as well which I suggested to Roland. The little tabs on the
side would roll out when you put your mouse on them.

Message to "Eep"

Sep 1, 2001, 7:22pm
Stop cross posting. This is the 3rd NG you have posted this crap in.

[View Quote]

a list

Sep 12, 2001, 9:14pm
I am sure you would want to put them in rat cages and fondle them, right?

[View Quote]

"Contact Cleanup"

Oct 21, 2001, 8:27pm
Agreed as well. We don't need a feature like this.

[View Quote]

Low Citizen Numbers, would they sell?

Jul 2, 2001, 9:23pm
I joint own citizen number 200. I will give it to you for $1 billion in
non-negotiable US bare bonds delivered to my off-shore account in
Switzerland.

[View Quote]

workshift

Jul 2, 2001, 9:25pm
Work? LOL!!!!!

Summer time = no school

no school = relaxin time

relaxin time = (aw) + (sleep) ^ summer days

I know math muahah

resizing the browser

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C10BBF.DF7DB0A0

Please stop posting in HTML.
-----

That doesn't work, though

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C10BBF.DF7DB0A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Please stop posting in =
HTML.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"kmissile583k" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:Kmissile58 at hotmail.com">Kmissile58 at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3b4f6006$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3b4f6006$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ff0000 size=3D5>
<P>Re: resizing the browser=20
<HR>
</FONT>
<P></P></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>That doesn't work,=20
though</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C10BBF.DF7DB0A0--

resizing the browser

Jul 14, 2001, 6:28pm
lol I knew you would get me for that.

[View Quote]

World Hosting

Jul 15, 2001, 11:07pm
I am surprised you didn't try to plug your own company. Instead, you gave
options. Interesting...

[View Quote]

World Hosting

Jul 16, 2001, 2:45am
yeah true lol

Copyright question

Jul 27, 2001, 12:35am
No you can't just make up a company "out of thin air", you have to register
it with the state. The process usually requires a lawyer present and it
costs about $100. The process includes a search of all other company names
in the state and also the legal documents nesscary.

Copyright question

Jul 27, 2001, 3:49am
Yes Stuff-X is a registered corporation in the state of Pennsylvania. The
owner of Stuff-X pays income taxes associated with the revenue they
generate. There is another option - Free Enterprise - which I am not to
familiar with. From what I understand, you declare yourself independent and
therefore do not have to file for 1040. I will get more information on this
matter soon.

[View Quote]

3.1 splash screen

Aug 27, 2001, 12:46am
It's not "new" anymore. 3.1 has been around for a long time. Even 3.2 is out
now.

[View Quote]

Modem Problems

Aug 29, 2001, 11:32pm
Just get a cable modem or DSL cheapo.

[View Quote]

Message to "Eep"

Sep 1, 2001, 7:22pm
Stop cross posting. This is the 3rd NG you have posted this crap in.

[View Quote]

ATTENTION!

Sep 12, 2001, 7:15pm
Someone ban him already. God you are annoying.

[View Quote]

ATTENTION!

Sep 12, 2001, 9:09pm
The World Trade Center contained ONLY business that related to WORLD TRADE.
Not this new "dot com" frenzy that's going on. There are no ISP's based in
any of the WTC buildings. I know for a fact that fellow AW citizen, Xero,
had his dad's company based directly in the one of the towers. Fortunately,
no one was killed from his company.

Obviously, YP, you have no REAL idea what's going on here. You are way out
west, with your only "taste" of the situation has been on images from a TV
screen.

[View Quote]

ATTENTION!

Sep 12, 2001, 9:35pm
"pissing distance"? lol I'm sure that's a typo. Anywho, yes it is pretty
funny to watch the news and it seems like every second they are being
corrected. It's always speculations at first.

God Bless America...

[View Quote]

Terrorism in AW

Sep 16, 2001, 2:14am
You are lucky you don't know the meaning of "terrorism". I saw it for my own
eyes today and it is not something to joke about.

[View Quote]

need help for a report

Sep 18, 2001, 3:43am
You do realize that Columbus did not discovered America.

[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  5  6  |