count dracula // User Search

1  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  18  |

:)

Sep 9, 2003, 9:46pm
Since my memory is good, but very short, I thought this guy was someone who
I had run into under a different name 3 years ago, and now tragically
forgotten him; so I grammed and asked if I used to know him with some other
name. No reply tho, but a smile now and them even from an anonymous should
be a positive thing not negative :)

Well, he is in my contacts now, so I can smile back some day lol

Drac
daphne <Daphne at notup2par.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f5e5e88 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Funny, but I got an answer as to who it was when I asked HIM... :o)
>
> It was done in fun... We are not dealing with a hacker of any kind here..
> :o)

[View Quote]

:)

Sep 10, 2003, 1:09am
Might have missed, but I did not reply to you is specific, but more in
general to this whole thing.
I never got any first telegram 30 minutes before tho. I must admit I found
it a bit strange hat he did not reply either when I asked who he was, since
he grammed me in the first place; but on the other hand world is full of
weirdos so I thought wtf, if it made him happy , good.

Drac
tengel <tengel at fna.no> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f5e6a18 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> you missed the point CD, a smile is always welcome, but my question is
more
> about the gram I got 30 min before I got the smile ( and many else ) , and
> why he did't answer, when I asked who he was.

[View Quote]

:)

Sep 10, 2003, 9:14am
It is probably quite much a cultural thing.
If one start to smile at people here one can find oneself without theeth
quickly.

The bigger city, the more scared and paranoid people are, more lonely more
artificial.

By all mean, it did not disturbe me as I said, just thought it was a bit
weird. Most peope consider me weird also, so it is ok lol
In my vocabulary weird and weirdo is not a negative word.

Drac
alphabit phalpha <alphabit at swbell.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f5e9c4c at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Ahhh heck Count...the intent was to make all of AW happy:)
> I see it sorta like the following metaphor.
> Your walking down a crowded downtown street. You look up confidently
and
> smile at everyone you see.
> Some people will chose to lower their heads immediately to look away,
> and some will smile back immediately.
> Those that smile back maybe will have a great rest of the day.
> Those that lower their heads....well...I just don't know.
> This reminds me soooo much of a challenge I do when I'm in a place
like
> New York or Chicago, Tipton, Iowa or Austin Texas.
> What amazes me is...the bigger the city...the less people are apt to
> acknowledge a smile.
> Yet in a city like Tipton (pop.150), people wave at you and if you
don't
> wave back...you best watch out:)
> Anyways...I've ranted enough for tonight:)
>
> :)

[View Quote]

:)

Sep 11, 2003, 8:18am
A lot of people do not have much of a chance to choose where they live,
even more to choose where they are born.

I live in the countryside, not sure if people are so scared of eachother
here. I have noticed the further away from the big cities one go, the more
"open" ppl become; in some areas it is even ok to talk with people you do
not know.
Try talking to a stranger in the local train/subway in Helsinki and people
will asume you are a lunatic that is going to hurt you. They will move to
another spot if possible. I have always found it strange that people can sit
next to ecahother for 30 minutes without saying a word.

Quite often if you ask someone living in an apartement house " what is your
neighbours like?" The answer is : I have no idea who lives next door. Now
and then some elderly people die in their homes, and sometimes it can take
weeks even months before someone notice; then also because of the smell.
In older days it was quite common that several generations shared the same
house, these days very rare. A lot of old people are left all alone, or
stuffed into some home for old people; and if you are a good child you might
rememeber to visit them at Christmas, well atleast send a card.

You are right, maybe people in urban enviroments are not scared, they are
just cold, maybe people living in the countryside are scared of becomming
like that .

Drac
..duo. <ncommons at comcast.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f5f83ef$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> People live in RURAL areas when they're insecure, because that's where
they
> are safest. The more rural, the most scared the people are.
>
> --
> -.Duo. (342836)
[View Quote]

Cy Awards Cancellation

Sep 11, 2003, 8:29am
How sad, now people will have one less topic to argue about in the NGs.
Why did I not win? Why did HE win? He should not have won! He had nice
things but they were places in wrong category and should not have won. The
world rating what not suitable, my 42 years old son could have seen a naked
arm in there.
I had to do all the work. How come they let his av win although he is known
to have once visted an gorean world?

I already miss all this menopausian bitching, but I am sure you will find
another topic :)

Drac
alphabit phalpha <alphabit at swbell.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f5f2146 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Dear Activeworlds Community,
>
> This year we have had very few entrys for the Cy Awards:(
> Due to this lack of participation, we regret to inform you that we will
> be cancelling everything including the September month of Cys.
> Some of the problems are my fault also, due to family matters that
> required my attention.
> Should it work out, we might host the Cys in May of 2004, adding the
> Lifetime Achievement Awards. May is the original month of Cys btw:)
> Those of you that submitted your entry form, please make sure you
> resubmit them for the next awards event.
> I am truly sorry that this has happened, but I refuse to allow the Cys
> go on if they aren't at thier bestest in all areas:)
> Take care and hope to see ya'll next year.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Bit:)

Community Vote

Sep 11, 2003, 8:36am
I guess that would mean only G rated stuff would be allowed to participate?
Preferable persons from southern US who goes to church every fu**ing Sunday,
right?

Not that I care LOL

Drac
alphabit phalpha <alphabit at swbell.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f5f8660$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I would like to put an idea out there and see what ya'll think:)
> What do all of you say we allow Linn to take the Cy Awards this year
and
> organize them?
> I personally would like to see how she can improve on them and make
> everyone happy. And if she does well....maybe I will just release them to
> her:)
> Whatcha say Linn?
> Think you can handle the load?:)

COMMUNITY WARNING

Sep 12, 2003, 9:01pm
Might be good, but I am too god damn lazy to reupload some 10 000 files
every now and then.

Drac
binarybud <leo at realPANTStourvision.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f61e756$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> FACT is changing passwords often is a good thing....period. no matter
what you kids think.
> LOL
>
> Leo :)
>
> Get off my back bowen. I don't remember asking what you think of me and
i don;'t remember caring a damn bit either..:)

[View Quote]

COMMUNITY WARNING

Sep 12, 2003, 9:10pm
The passwords for the OP is not cracked by cracking the zip file, but by
somehow getting the info out of AW-browser.
It is more like up to AWI to make the browser safer, but as we know ,
someone will always be able to crack it.

One can question, is it really worth all the trouble. It is like stealing
Mona Lisa, you could never display it or if you did, everyone would know it
is not yours.
I think people take this AW too serious. If you are going to get rich on 3d
models, you have to try Hollywood, or atleast have a much bigger audience
than the few crazy worldowners in AW.

Drac
binarybud <leo at realPANTStourvision.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f61f1c1$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> FACT is John, changing your password often is NOT DUMB so quit implying
it is PLEASE.
> EXAMPLE: if they crack your password every 30 seconds and you replace it
every 29 seconds guess what? your safe...:)

[View Quote]

Pissing contests

Sep 12, 2003, 9:23pm
I have noticed that he kids, mostly binarybud and bowen has been filling up
the NGs with their fighting. I know I now and then are guilty of doing the
same, but I think this is getting a bit out of hands.

No matter what thread you open you will find a binarybud and bowen fighting.
Maybe AW could open a new group for fights and debates; especially those
that has nothing to do with AW, but are only a result of 2 or more people
disliking eachother

Drac

New AWNewbie Website!

Sep 14, 2003, 7:16pm
This is just the narrowmindness I hate. Someone tries to do something good
for the community and someone immediatly try to find something negative
about the person himself. So what if he is a gorean, republican, muslim,
nudist, Mcdonalds worker, flasher, social worker, priest, lawyer or
onelegged monster from planet Marklar. It has absofu**inglutely nothing to
do with this.

Drac
brock <BrockL at iceflare.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f64c84f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> THE GORS NEED TO STAY IN THEIR OWN GOR COMMUNITY, WE DONT WANT THEM
> CORRUPTING THE TOURIST MINDS!
>
> --
> Brock
> AW: 308723
>
> - Causing a new comotion, everyday :)

New AWNewbie Website!

Sep 15, 2003, 11:08am
I am fat, but as long as I carry my weight myself, it should not a problem
to anyome else.

I do not understand why people use the word fat when insulting another
person, when they actually mean stupid. IQ and weight is not related in any
way. I know a lot of people with a nice figure ( whatever that is) that are
so stupid that it is hard to imagine how they can survive.

Fat , skinny or something in between, what difference does it make ? I wish
people would stop insulting eachother based on they way the look, rather
refer to what they have inside their heads.

"God damn, I am not fat, I am bigboned".

Drac

starfleet <Starfleet at Command.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f651feb$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> You're just an immature fat child with no life. You're even too dumb to do
a diet, get
> your fat ass out of AW for good, because no one likes you worthless
biological waste.
> And don't let the door hit your fat ass while you wobble out.

[View Quote]

Marriage in the AW family!!!

Sep 22, 2003, 8:26am
Yay! Gives hope for us hairy old guys :)

Drac
daphne <Daphne at notup2par.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f6e07b8$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> http://www.damer.com/pictures/events/marriage-galenbruce/
>
> digigardener and Auntie Galens tied the knot 2 weeks ago at Lake Tahoe,
> Nevada!!!
>
> digigardener is an AW old-timer that many of us have known for years...
> digigardener, whose real name is Bruce Damer, a leader in the Contact
> Consortium, was invited to enter Alpha World beta program in August of
> 1995.... He and a group from the Contact Consortium built an area
called
> Sherwood Forest Towne... It can be found at 105.40N 188.80E 0.00a 180 in
> Alpha world...

<snip>

> *hugs*
> Daphne

Image Merror Script

Sep 25, 2003, 9:16am
I hate pages on Tripod and especially Fortunecity. Often when I visit those
pages I get this stupid default picture instead of the one that suppose to
be there. I do not know if this is a bug in my old browser or simply because
those hosts has a crappy system.

All systems that makes things work, even tho they might be against some
TOS,EULA, Copyright or other crap, are most welcome.

Drac
pineriver <pineriver_007 at hotmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f726174$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I did not know that this was against TOS, I though if ppl had images on
> Tripod, they could use this until they found a better host. I have heard
of
> ppl who want to put pictures up on aw, but coudn't because they did not
have
> the right type of server.
> I better read up more on it before I start tampering with ideas like this
> again.

[View Quote]

Halloween at spiral matrix-Imagine

Oct 3, 2003, 5:25pm
john <johnf at 3d-reality.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f7dc86c at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Err Echomencer, who posts things for SMADMIN/does things in AW for him,
said
> that one more post and hes calling AW to have it removed... perhaps you
> missed that?
>
> ~John

I belive this place ( community) is the right place to inform of what is
happening in ones universe/galaxy. When one buy an universe it says that NG
support is included. I doubt AWI has a separate news server for each
universe?

Of course uf anyone post in the wrong category, it is normal to get flamed,
but people from Spiral Matrix should not be bashed because they are from SM,
but simple because of off-topic post. One could compare it to if a negro
walks towards red light; one cannot yell at him because he is black, but
simply because he is doing a wrong thing.

I have also been informed that when you buy a galaxy/universe, it do not
include a citizenship in AW. Demand one! Since NG support is included; how
the heck do one post here without a citizenship?

Drac

Halloween at spiral matrix-Imagine

Oct 4, 2003, 11:11am
anduin <anduin at dreamcities.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:f71tnvkrgg7vpjt0nfgrsd1u8g6p1lbddm at 4ax.com...
> On 2 Oct 2003 21:45:51 -0400, "crazy pills" <chris101d at comcast.net>
attempted to scribe the following words:

invite

> <snip>
>
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to add something to this about the argument people have with
posting about other universes.

> Well, considering only 'AW' citizens have access to the newsgroups and
citizens from 'other' universes cannot post here, what is the point of
posting advertisements about other universes here?

> Newsgroup support when you're an owner of a universe does not mean
newsgroup advertising, simply support. Meaning that you can ask questions to
the general user base and hopefully get your problems resolved.

I think support include much more than just raw technical questions. I am
not pro spam, but if someone is asking for support, in a form of
participation in an event, it should not be forbidden; especailly in the
general.discussion.

The fact that AW states that NG supposrt is included in purchase of universe
should mean AWI gives a citizenship to whomever buy an universe or a galaxy.
I do not see anything bad with someone informing about ones universe or some
big event there, it will of course get irritating if it becomes spamming or
posting in wrong news groups.

Drac

> Sincerely,
> Anduin
>
> --
> - Free webhosting, e-mail addresses, chat and much more at
http://www.DreamCities.net
> - Professional hosting and POP3 emails also available. Check link above!

Halloween at spiral matrix-Imagine

Oct 4, 2003, 3:16pm
kah <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:Xns940A9E9F29588kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi> wrote in
> news:3f7dcd34$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> support != advertising

I guess we could argue the difference between informating and advertising
forever. I did not actually see any "special offers" or them trying to sell
anything in the original post.

> This is advertising/SPAM. This is the *AW* community NG, and is the right
> place to inform about what is happening in AW, not in some other universe.

I am not so sure about that. I belive it is not wrong to inform about events
in places using the activeworlds software. It would be different to post
about adobe, icq or balxxuun event in the community; in the general
discussion it would be ok tho.

> Nobody is being bashed for being from SM. I couldn't care less what
> universes they use, they're being off-topic, and actually advertising a
> commercial product.

I did not actually see them trying to sell anything. AW is also a commercial
product, so I guess we cannot tell about events withing AW universe either
then?
Can one just not ignore posts one is not interested in? The header told
what it was about, so should not have been such a big surprise.

> I'm sure that people that can afford universes or galaxies, costing
> thousands of dollars, also can afford to buy a cit...

Yes I could kill my neighbour also, but I do not do it. It is not a question
about what one can or not , it is a question about principes.

> In any case, the owner of Spiral Matrix posted in the NGs saying he did
not
> wish anyone to post about SM.

Then I will never buy a world there, if I am not allowed to tell anyone
about it

> KAH

Drac

Halloween at spiral matrix-Imagine

Oct 5, 2003, 1:17pm
kah <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:Xns940B8454BB1ECkahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "imagine" <imagines at joimail.com> wrote in

> I don't mind going between universes, but I do mind people I don't know
> telling me to go to another universe, completely unsolicited. In my book
> that's advertising, and as it's unsolicited, SPAM.

For gods sake, dont go then, no big deal LOL
Many times I see ppl telling about events that I am not interested in, I
simply choose not go. It is not like anyone is forcing you to go. I doubt
Imagine tried to rip you away from AWTeen (?) and force you to go to SM, not
to mention that anyone forced you to become a citizen there.

> You don't try to sell any product, but you still ask people to use a
> product different from the one these newsgroups are about.

No, same product. One line in an ini file do not make it a totally different
product. You would not even need to download a new browser you could simply
edit the ini file if that made you feel better. I know Calpantera tried to
ban me for doing this, but I guess it was proven that it was not illegal,
but even suggested by AWI themselves on their help pages.

> Why don't you invite your friends by telegram or mail, and post about the
> event on SM-related forums? It would be much nicer of you.

I am sure she will invite you separately by e-mail, and telegrams next time.
This was posted in a SM related forum tho. I consider this to be a
AW,DLP,OW,CNW etc related forum; as long as someone use the activeworlds
software.

Maybe you KAH just should stop reading the news , if one post piss you off
this much. A normal person would have seen in the header that this is about
SM, and if not interested simple ignored it. Nevertheless, although you knew
what was in it, you had to read it, and not even stop there, but start to
whine about it. I bet you have spent much more time whining about it that it
took to read it.
For your own good I hope you will never start to read any busy newsgroup, if
you have to analyze ever single post and compare all to your sense of right
or wrong. I can imagine KAH "reading" the nesgroup
alt.binaries.pictures.autos; someone post a picture of a Velorex, and KAH
has to start analyze that although it is 4 wheeled, it was registered as a
motorcycle; so stop spamming the group with off topic pictures. And god save
us from the day someone post a picture of a Reliant Robin, which one could
drive with a motorcycle license in UK, but needed a car license for it in
Sweden.....

> KAH

copyright violation

Oct 12, 2003, 3:06pm
Not a reply to Paul, but about textures in general.

I have surfed the web alot; visiting thousends of sites giving out "free
textures". I have seen the same textures on several pages.
How can I ever be 100% that a texture really is free? Someone might say, if
you are not sure, do not use it. Since I am never sure of anything, I would
not be able to use a single texture. I think it would be a shame if a world
would look crappy, just because one is scared to use some textures.

I have visited many worlds selling models in AW, also read the webpages, and
surprise surprise, on these same pages I have found " free textures", the
very same as I have seen on other freebie pages. I have also noticed that
model creators often use readymade textures from " free textures" pages in
their payware. Some find a picture on the net, cut out a part and modify it
a bit; do this make them the copyright holder of it ?
Very few modelers make their textures from scratch 100%, I happen to know
that some use not licenesed products for making textures or models with
also *g*

I have even seen converted models for sale whilst worldhopping; not sure how
that and the copyright (protect the rich) mumble jumble goes together.

So the day someone accuse me of having something copyrighted, I will make
sure that is really the fact. I will make sure the claimed creator has made
the "stuff" from scratch with a licensed product.

Drac
paul <mpbarrow at NOSPAMyahoo.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f89001b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> A note to users buying my models.
> If you are thinking of uploading models you buy from me to a Shared or
> Rented object path, such as Heartfall Productions rented object path,
> don't do it.
> My terms of sale do NOT allow my objects and textures to be used on an
> object path shared by other worlds owners and doing so is a violation of
> copyright by you the purchaser (if you know that the path is shared) and
the
> Object Path owners/operators.
> This came about when last night Lady Murasaki told me she saw some of her
> textures on http://www.heartfall.org/wcoltxgals/default.aspx where they
had
> no right to be so I looked and sure enough I saw some of my non-public
> domain textures on there also.
> I don't know how they got there but I expect them to be removed and I have
> also filed a complaint along with screen shots of their web page showing
my
> textures and proof of my development of those textures with AWI regarding
> Heartfall's violation of copyright and EULA and I believe at least one
other
> person is filing a complaint also.
>
> Paul

copyright violation

Oct 13, 2003, 1:45am
strike rapier <strike at Rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f89fa63 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
<snip>

> Heartfall will not host Worlds containing X-rated material or links.

dissabled..
> ha ha ha.

I do not recall him saying anything about x-rated, just nude. I have never
understood what is so "bad" in nudity that is has to be x-rated, when at the
same time AWI has avatars on their OPs that carry a gun, which in my opinion
is much more x-rated. Something I would rather "protect" my children from if
I had any. I have seen avatars in the form of a preacher, also something
that I consider damaging for ones mind.

I wonder if there will ever come a day when people will realize that nudity
is nothing bad, as a matter of fact it is the most natural state to be in.
People, go join a naturist club, and stop fighting :)

Drac
<snip>

copyright violation

Oct 13, 2003, 8:33am
I must have missed that part; the man produce so much text that it is hard
to keep up, however, I have a hard time beliving that this would be what is
on the OP by default. I more like think this is an option for adultoriented
worlds?

I personally do not care if the only avatar in the worlds I host would be a
huge dick; it is the business of the worldowner. Since there is a x-rated
option in the worldfeatures, I assume it is ok to have x-rated worlds; why
else would AWI in the first place have an option for that ?
We could of course argue the ratings until we die (what I think is x-rated,
might not be that in someone elses opinon and vice verca etc etc)

Drac
bowen <ten.sardna at newob> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f8a32b8 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
never
the
opinion
from if
something
nudity
in.

> Nude with an erection while the female nude avatar assumes the "slave
> position." Yeah, nothing X-rated with that...
>
> --
> --Bowen--
> http://bowen.homelinux.com
> I know you want to join my army.

copyright violation

Oct 13, 2003, 12:47pm
I definetly think Insanity is in the lead now :)

My eyes get tired reading "books" in the NGs, maybe they could record this
and post a link to a MP3 instead, then one could listen to this while
renovating a car or something like that....just an idea

Drac
tag sva <morespam at spam.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f8ab5c9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> congratulation's you and Mr Bruce should have
> competition to see who can make the longest posts.
>

> -snip-
[View Quote]

copyright violation

Oct 13, 2003, 12:54pm
Hey hey ! I never said anything like that LOL
I more less said the same as you; that I do not consider a nude avatar
x-rated etc... maybe you answered the wrong person?

Drac
insanity <nospam at privacy.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3F8AA50F.F74D5913 at privacy.com...
Our site stating that will will not host X rated materials is correct. As
written by law, we will not host any "X" rated materials. These are "X"
rated by
"LAW" meaning images and movies etc. A cartoon avatar showing natural
anatomy
resemblance or gestures in NOT X rated by any laws which we are aware of.
People WAKE UP !!! People are dying today!!! The world is at WAR!!! Stop
this
hate bashing!!! Try being nice and helping your fellow man have safe fun
and
enjoyment.. put forth some effort to be good... stop your abusive ways!

[View Quote] > I must have missed that part; the man produce so much text that it is
hard
> to keep up, however, I have a hard time beliving that this would be what
is
> on the OP by default. I more like think this is an option for
adultoriented
> worlds?
>
> I personally do not care if the only avatar in the worlds I host would be
> huge dick; it is the business of the worldowner. Since there is a x-rated
> option in the worldfeatures, I assume it is ok to have x-rated worlds; why
> else would AWI in the first place have an option for that ?
> We could of course argue the ratings until we die (what I think is
x-rated,
> might not be that in someone elses opinon and vice verca etc etc)
>
> Drac
> bowen <ten.sardna at newob> kirjoitti
> viestissä:3f8a32b8 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> never
at
> the
> opinion
> from if
> something
> nudity
> in.

copyright violation

Oct 13, 2003, 1:28pm
insanity <nospam at privacy.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3F8AB79B.684BD99C at privacy.com...
> You fail to be aware of U.S. law. Already proven last month that ISP's
must hand over the
> requested information for the court filings. Each lawsuit filed last month
against the
> users of Kazaa in North Texas was in the amount of $250,000.00 Check your
local news
> station for the copy if you missed it. As for foreign countries... I
think the U.S. is
> showing the world it has no limits in reaching out to defend American's
rights. As for
> copyrights.. It is a U.S. Laws which is adopted throughout treaties
through all free
> nations. Granted there are always violators. That is why lawyers graduate
every day...
> U.S. Law is simple to find... just go to any library and read up on it. As
for ignorance
> of the law. That is never a defense. Will those suits be dropped? Possibly
so... but if
> you are a home owner.. defending your assets against a large suit is
costly no matter
> what. Wisdom dictates not to steal... being wise is not a requirement...
Fines and
> imprisonment are deterrents however.

Well, all people do not live in a country control of citizens, brainwashing
and corruption is the main thing the goverment do.
Americans would not even recognize freedom if it hit them in the face.

Sure, U.S law is just sooo great. A murderer can get away on a technical
detail, if the lawyer is smart enough. The law in USA is not so much about
justice anymore, it is about winning or loosing. It also about who has
money, how else can one explain that most people in deathrows are black less
wealthy?
Lawyers graduate each days because people have started to sue eachother in
hope of easy money. I burned myself on your coffee, I demand 1 million
dollars. I tried to dry my cat in the microwave owen and it died, I demand 1
million dollars. I stuck my hand under lawnmower, now it is gone, I demand 1
million dollars.
All this stupidity has spred out to Europe now also, if you buy a chainsaw,
you get a 300 pages manual with 2 pages of how to start and use it, and 298
pages of what not to do with it. It has stickers all over it "do not eat "
"do not sit on it" " do not keep it on your head" etc

What comes to the music indistry, and their crusades against people, it is
an example on how someone with money can do anything they wish.
I was a member in nonagsplus.com , there was a small "community" sharing and
talking music. They were forced to remove the MP3 because of this crusade.
What do the music industry win with this? Nothing, absolutely nothing. There
was a lot of music it is very hard or impossible to find in music shops.
There was also newer music. I sometimes downloaded a few MP3s and if I liked
the band much , I bought the CD; so MP3s actually made me buy more Cds not
less. No way I am going to a music shop and randomly pick out some CDs that
I have never heard of.

I bet next thing will be singing in the shower; soon neigbours will report
you to the musiccops, and if you have not paid the fees for the songs you
have sung, you will do time in jail

Drac

The Language Thing

Oct 26, 2003, 5:51am
Well, who knows, some day the grey female tourist might show up pregnant. It
is importnat to use condom.rwx when having sex.rwx otherwise unwanted
children.rwx might be born. Soon there will be many single-parent.rwx's in
AW becuase the fathers will not take their responsibilities or mothers
simply starts acting feminist and kick fathers out. These children.rwx might
in worse case grow up to be criminal.cobs and might even need to spend time
in jail.scn; all because they were not wanted as children.rwx.....*sniff*

Drac
light form <Light_Form at hotmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f9ac954 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Wow...that sure came out of left field. Is everything alright up there
Lady?

> And, for the sake of an argument, how would you have 'unsafe' sex in AW?
>
> LF

The Language Thing

Oct 28, 2003, 12:13pm
Funny way to say it. It sounds like all people would be against the person
accused; yet it is claimed " innocent until proven guilty". This way of
putting it actually mean that assumed guilty unless the accused can prove
otherwise.

If I was a citizen of US, I would object to the saying people vs someone. I
do not want anyone to include me to the one assuming the one accused is
guilty.

I was reading through this case with TZ. To me it seems the police has no
proof; they can only assume things. Personally I do not care if he had paid
for sex, because I do not see that as a crime. Surgeries rent their hands to
make people feel better, nobody prosecute them either, but if a person rent
a certain part of his/her body to bring some light in the other persons
life, it is a terrible crime. I can only ask why?

What I do object are the pimps. These people take most of the workers
sallery and even sometimes treat the workers very bad. I bet if someone
started to take 90% of the doctors sallery, and even force them to work long
days, it would not be the doctor nor his customer who would be punished.

Drac
john <johnf at 3d-reality.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f9d9683 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> People VS Technozeus??
>
> ~John
>
> Yes, I miss a lot.. lol!

[View Quote]

Virtual Terrorism?

Nov 24, 2003, 10:00am
I am quite sure that nobody thinks what happened 9/11 was funny, but somehow
the idea of it happening in virtual enviroment is somehow amusing.

I am quite sure that the people who was executed with a giljoutine or hanged
did not find it very amusing either, yet I see the equipment for this in AW.
I am quite sure that the vitanamese, afganistanian, iraqian killed by the US
Army did not found it very pleasent either; yet I see worlds praising these
killers. At one point there was even a world in Aw called Iraque and it was
a base for american troups, not a single word in arabic, not the iraqian
flag. I bet that if someone would have a world called USA and fill it with
anti-american material, someone would be offended, right?

Drac
neocube <majmatrixx at excite.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3fc13845 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Ther was so uncalled for it isnt even funny... not in the slightest. Let
> me remind you that almost everyone here will take serious offence to
> that. What in the blue hell are you thinking?!
>
> ~neo

[View Quote]

Virtual Terrorism?

Nov 25, 2003, 11:23am
I love freedom :) I hate imperialism

Drac
baro <baronjutter at shaw.ca> kirjoitti
viestissä:3fc25ea4$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Count, for not towing the current US administration / fox news line, I'm
> forced to brand you a subversive. Report to Guantanamo bay on the double.
>
> Why do you hate freedom?

[View Quote]

Virtual Terrorism?

Nov 25, 2003, 11:48am
I admit saying critical things about America, European Union, Catholic
Church etc. People often tend to take this very personal. I have nothing
against the people as persons; it is the "institutions" I am against. At
the moment I am really scared of the official political line of USA. It is
like "take our freedoom or die". I remember a while ago one needed about
1.15? to buy one 1$, now one needs about 1.20$ to buy 1?. People in USA who
do not see what this lead to must be blind.
European Union has taken away the right of making own decissions in
countries. More and more the power goes to the big countries in EU. Rich
people get more rich and poor people more poor. Laws that are made that
allows control of individuals.

I just wish people would become more critical towards their leaders;
otherwise things will end up as in former Sovjet Union. The leaders are
allowed to do what they want for a long time, they build such a strong
system that it will take years of suffering to get rid of it.

The USA of today has started to more and more remind of Sovjet in the
70-ies; I just find it very scary.

Drac
binarybud <leo at realPANTStourvision.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3fc26305$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> He is anti-American because he is ignorant. If he were to learn more
about what "an American" is, maybe he would lighten up a bit. Sometimes you
need to look past the "TEAM" your against and look at the "players".....when
you put these things on a more personal level it's much easier to
understand.... When you look at the "big tough American team" you will
never see past that for what we really are.

> IMHO
> Leo :)

[View Quote]

Matters of good Grammer

Jan 20, 2004, 3:55am
princess nerwen <jennifer755 at cox.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:400b3898$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

"We are a Great and Free Country"

LMAO

Drac

Matters of good Grammer

Jan 20, 2004, 4:01am
From this I can only draw the conclusion that you have not traveled much,
neither have much information about the rest of the world.
That type of ignorance is always dangerous. USA is becomming more and more
what Sovjet was in the 70ies. Closed, undemocratic, hostile and people
living there is about the loose their freedom totally due to laws that are
made to restrict and supervise...etc etc blah

Drac

princess nerwen <jennifer755 at cox.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:400b6726$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Please understand it is part of this place we call america that most
> other countries residents want to come because the place they live is
> not as good or they are not treated with the same respect. Yet the
> children of America have the Ability to be good upstanding American
> Citizens, yet they chose to be gang bangers or bad children, because mom
> and dad have other things to do thatn to take care of the child they
> brought into this world, and it's because of many other influences that
> has brought this American to this time.
[View Quote]

1  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  ...  18  |