count dracula // User Search

1  ...  15  16  17  18  |

Enzo Please delete

Jun 24, 2004, 10:02am
Yep, you and people like you :-)

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40daa40f at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> yep from the "same" ones LOL
> clear as water who promotes wars in here huh?

Re: money

Jun 24, 2004, 9:41am
In the Robinson case it was the MOTHERS of the children who took their
children to the murderer.
Therefore I demmand. Bann all mothers from internet! (using the
linnean-logic)

Drac
"xelag" <xelag at digitalspace.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:s0ghd091md5ui6kdl1afglhnjprq5v10nc at 4ax.com...
> Sharon,
>
> I don't need your respect. You give what you have. You and Linn have
> already proved to me that what you give is what you have: a lack of
> respect. You can claim what you want, sure, but there are enough
> people who DO have enough sense to judge. As for me, I have said what
> I think is right to say.
>
> The answer to my question, which approach was used in this case, is it
> scenario A or scenario B:
>
> Scenario B all the time.
>
> And for me personally, the case is closed. Even if I strongly
> disaprove of X's actions, I disaprove even more of your witchhunting
> practices. You have closed the doors for a real discussion on the
> participation of kids to virtual reality, which I think is needed.
>
> Who is responsible for the kids? Why did these kids get the idea that
> they could trust VR people implicitely, where were their parentals?
> What sort of damage was inflicted on them? How many kids were
> involved, and what for age groups? If counseling was done, where was
> the accent: oh you were cheated / you might have learned a lesson? And
> what the heck was a kid doing involving itself in a virtual marriage?
> What was your role in all this, are you looking how the kid, if
> damaged, can learn to relate, or are you projecting your own fears on
> the kid? Many more questions... but useless in the context you
> created.
>
> By your packing this in a criminal surrounding, which you even admit
> is not feasible, you have lost credibility, and made any fruitfull
> discussion impossible. A damn shame.
>
> Alex
>
> On 22 Jun 2004 15:46:11 -0400, ".sharon" <sharonclarke at prexar.com>
[View Quote]

To much power in the hands of perverts

Jun 27, 2004, 10:55am
Give up Xelag , those hipochrits will never give up. Bet what is going on in
their homes are much more perverse than anyone of us can imagine.
So, now if someone has a name that they do not like they should be banned;
does it somehow remind you of beeing a Goldstein in 30ies Germany , or is it
just me ?

news:3mfsd0hbde07hhuri1kvucck5cb1d8i3r7 at 4ax.com...
> So what are YOU doing here in this pervert universe?
>
> On 26 Jun 2004 21:54:33 -0400, "hurdy gurdy man"
[View Quote]

my personal diary???

Jul 20, 2004, 1:46pm
This diary reflect the life of Linn quite well i would say, it is just so
very much nothing.
Seems this is the cencored version though where all ugly things has been
left out; hence her life story fits in one line.

Dracula
"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40f74116$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> as if everyone cares?????

my personal diary???

Jul 22, 2004, 8:19am
Could be you get facts before statements, but sure it has not shown in this
newsgroup. For example the blaming me for depression of your friend. I would
really really much like to see the facts for that.
All I see you do is bash and put down people; not even once have I heard
you say anything nice about someone or something.

I do not quite understand what you aim with this is, but maybe you know
yourself and would like to share with us.

I guess you ALWAYS know EVERYTHING about the people you bash? I simple made
my conclusion if you based on how I know you in AW. I seriusoly doubt even
you know all the person personally that you bash and put down. I might be
wrong but I doubt it.

Maybe you just should collect Betty Boop pictures and put thme on your
southern white middle class wall, and stop harrasing ppl here in the
newsgroup?

Dracula
"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40feced9 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> you know before I make statements I get a few facts drac LMAO you
don't
> even know me show how much YOU know huh

[View Quote]

my personal diary???

Jul 22, 2004, 8:20am
What would you possible have to brag about?

I would suggest using soap for cleaning your mouth, I dont think a simple
toothbrushing will help much.

Drac

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40fecf75$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> oh yes I know why you don't know me lol its cause I don't brag in the NG s
> or tell you every lil thing I do well in case you are worrying bout
that
> im going now to brush my teeth LMAO you big silly!!!

[View Quote]

what the hell...

Jul 22, 2004, 1:05pm
I never realized that there.com is unacceptable language. I knew about the
so called F-word , I must update my list.

I wonder if activeworlds.com also is unacceptable, because if so the bot
will need to eject itself.

I guess this paranoia has really gotten into virtual reality also. One have
to eject people because they might do something harmful. I guess some day
one can enter the gate if one say absolutely nothing, but as soon as one say
something one become a treat and need to be ejected. Pre-emptive cause I
guess it is called, when one justify ones evil things.

"the derek" <thederekdispose-newsgroups at yahoo.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:40ff7061$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ok this is an excerpt from a chat i had last night... i was trying to
> explain aw to someone when there was no gk on duty in awgate
>

> The Derek: ejections only eject you form a particular world for a set
amount
> of time
> "ladieluck": no Derek and whom ever.. I just today went into a few 3D
> prgograms that were much better... I think
> The Derek: like if i just started swearing like crazy and got ejected i
> could still go into all the other worlds, and after a certain amount of
> time, even come back to this one
> "ladieluck": what is the amount of money to be here? say for yr
> The Derek: ratings are for the world content
> "ladieluck": amou nt
> The Derek: i think its 60 something or 6.95 a month
> "ladieluck": JJM
> "ladieluck": You are kidding me !!!
> The Derek: i pay 5.95 a month to just use my xbox online
> "ladieluck": I was in several otday that were not as much at all as that..
> !!!!!!
> "ShellyNut": hehe
> "ladieluck": and they had LOTS ;more to offer!
> "ladieluck": and too the gretting was much better
> "digger": hi all
> The Derek: im curous to hear a few
> The Derek: the greeting here is usually better when a gatekeeper is on
duty
> "ladieluck": I visdited There . com as my grand son wanted me too
> "ladieluck": visited...
> "ladieluck": but you siad a GK was a person that ekects?
> "ladieluck": ejects?
> The Derek: only if someone is out of order
> "ladieluck": looking at your tab worlds
> The Derek: second life charges 70 a year, more than that if you want land
> "ladieluck": oh mne
> "ladieluck": me
> Immigration Officer: Welcome to Tours if no Guide is present, please try
one
> of our selfguided tours located West of where you entered Tours. To the
East
> are teleports to all the worlds open to Tourists. If you need assistance
> email us at awguides at activeworlds.com
> [Customs Aide]: Welcome, The Derek. For the Conduct Guidelines please say
> World Rules or see http://www.activeworlds.com/community/conduct.asp
> Immigration Officer: Welcome to the AWGate. Much of the content in Active
> Worlds is user generated & may not be appropriate for all users. Setting
> your browser rating level can improve your enjoyment of AW by reducing
your
> exposure to offensive content. Enjoy your stay :)
> [Customs Aide]: Welcome, The Derek. For the Conduct Guidelines please say
> World Rules or see http://www.activeworlds.com/community/conduct.asp
> "ladieluck": but they have alot more.. I think
> "ShellyNut": what is this music from?
> "angelcorpse": the place
> The Derek: second life has better graphics...but you cant have as much
room
> to build-not nearly
> "ladieluck": he has 2nd life..
> The Derek: how much does there.com cost?
> [Customs Aide]: You have been ejected for unacceptable language
> Immigration Officer: You have been ejected from awgate

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 8:05pm
What I think is strange is that Bush has decalred himself leader of the free
world, yet people get upset if a non US citizen critizice him.

If he has choosen to be my leader, and I do not like him, I should be
allowed to say that, maybe not neccesary in the AW newsgroup though.

I also strongly belive that the current goverment in no cases increase the
freedom anywhere. The control of people has incresed in the name of security
.. I have spoken to many americans, and they do not like the development
either. This problem is of course not only in USA but only growing in EU
where the power is more and more concentrated to the big countries. Small
countries are beeing forced into this imperialism. Small countries can
decide for example 4% in matters that concerns them 100%. Like what do
Germany and France know about raindeers, yet they are supposed to decide
about it.

"hu" <miracleweb at hotmail.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:41029229 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I would only say one other thing to you personally carolann, I can't vote
in
> this country (it's stupid because I live here) but I can encourage others
> vote. That is my soul intention, to encourage huge numbers of people in
this
> nation who do not vote to do so in this election.
>
> In an election year this close to the time of casting votes there is no
> place (even the sacred AW NGs) that one aught not to discuss the state of
> this nation.
>
> It seems quite a lot of you passively agree with me as this is quite a
busy
> little string.
>

> Cheers
>
> Hu
> www.darksharman.com

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 24, 2004, 8:14pm
I would also be interesting in knowing it, maybe you woul like to share? :)

First it was the massdestructionweapons, when they did not find them, it was
Al-Quaida, when they did not find proof for that,,, what is latest update
for reason for war? ( I mean the official one that white middle class use).

"jerme" <JerMe at nc.rr.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:41028295 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> stuff it buddy....
>
> Your political opinions are in no way related to AW or the AW community.
> So, don't even try.
>
> Go find somewhere else to spam your little protest site. (Then, grow a
> brain and try to figure out why we're at war in Iraq.)
>
> -J
>
> (That sounded a little Eep-ish didn't it... whoops)
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jeremy Booker - Owner / Webmaster
> JTech Web Systems
> www.JTechWebSystems.com
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
> itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -Mathew 5:34

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 25, 2004, 11:31am
Ahh it is the kurds now, then you better attack Turkey also.

Drac
"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> kirjoitti viestiss
news:4102e081 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I think we know they had the WMD's.... they used chemical weapons against
> the Kurds.
>
> - MR

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 27, 2004, 7:05am
I am sorry I do not speak southern very well, but one part I do understand
and agree with and that is "Bush's constant crap is enough ":)

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> kirjoitti viestiss
news:4103b8b8$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Meh whoever it was who they used them on, Bush's constant crap is enough
> suck my knowledge out! But ye old Chemical Ali will have to face a lovely
> trial now.
>
> - MR

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 27, 2004, 7:12am
I wonder how much damage one man has to do before people stop voting for
him, I guess making most world hate a nation, and limiting freedom of ones
citizens is not enough.
Personally I think that someone is such a powerfull position should atleast
be required to take an IQ test first, and if result smaller than shoe size
( which is the case with Georg Bush st ( stupidier)), one should not qulify
running for president. After all it is not only question of USA but it
affects the entire world. I do not wish to be bombed just because my country
is picked randomly out of the " who shall we blame and bomb this year"
lottery.

".sharon" <slclarke at adelphia.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:410467ff at server1.Activeworlds.com...

http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/538334F3-380C-4FC1-8FD6-8382BF009156.htm

> "We are asking the United States, the United Nations secretary general,
the
> European Union and the African Union for the urgent deployment of troops
in
> the coming days to ensure the delivery of food aid to millions of
refugees,"
> he said.
>
> ...Some observers also accused the rebels in Darfur of obstructing peace
> efforts in the expectation that that the international community will
> intervene. (News Arab World)
>
> Damned if we do and damned if we don't. I'm voting for Bush. Those who
> oppose my choice also have a right to your opinion.
>
> Sharon

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 27, 2004, 7:17am
Well I guess it somehow does. Since AW is situated in USA, the laws of US
affects them. If the paranoia people get their will fullfilled, AWI is soon
obligated to keep a record for 5? years of everyone who is in AW, who they
talk to and what they say. Who knows someone might be in here trying to
make a massdestructionweapon.rwx.

D.

" free the world from religoins and pecae will be" -Dracula 12:12 pm

"jerme" <JerMe at nc.rr.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:4105d508$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Wait... and this still relates to AW how??
>
> Ohh, that's right. It doesn't.
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jeremy Booker - Owner / Webmaster
> JTech Web Systems
> www.JTechWebSystems.com
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
> itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -Mathew 5:34

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 27, 2004, 7:18am
Sticking up for ones country is different than attacking other country
though, hon.

"jaguar hahn" <markterrell at bellsouth.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:41054d98$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hu I beleive nothing of you, and am not falling for your bullcrap lies.
You
> have a right to your opinion but I'm sticking up for my country.
>
> Jag

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 28, 2004, 7:08am
Usually one do not punish people who "could have" been guilty though.

Using this logic I could pick a random member out of the village if I
suspect he might have a gun and could be a potential danger to his
enviroment, then simply drive over and kill him. Our law would not accept me
doing this, but I could always say it was a pre-emptive thing I did in the
name of safety of the village.

Btw did you know that quite many members of Al-Quida lives in USA? I do not
recall the numbers, but I belive most lives in the Washington area.
Taliban is an organisation who was sponsored and made powefull by for
example USA. I wonder once again if this tells us, one should not get
involved with matters that one really do not have anything to do with.
Sooner or later your own dogs might bite you. Like Saddam Hussein who was
put in charge by Bush the older.

Drac
"jaguar hahn" <markterrell at bellsouth.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:4106a8d5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> He wasnt WRONG on Weapons. They could have been detonated, hidden or
shipped
> off. Just because we haven't found them doesn't mean they aren't there.
> There are indeed Taliban members in Iraq. Yes and I agree he should have
> gotten UN approval.
>
> Otherwise the rest of your writing is very respectful, you are indeed
> correct.
>
> Jag

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 30, 2004, 2:51am
It does not either mean they would be there, doh!
Just because I have not found 10 000$ in my wallet, do not mean it would be
there.

"jaguar hahn" <markterrell at bellsouth.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:4107b761$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Just because we haven't found them doesn't mean they aren't/weren't there.
> Hu, YOU are the biggest joke I've ever heard of :o)
>
> Jaguar Hahn

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 30, 2004, 3:03am
I will reply to this since I am mentioned here.

I do not recall calling anyone stupid, I have just pointed out that some
people act unlogically.

When I was talking about people who keep voting for Bush, I am refering to
those who still support him; a thing that I find so against alll common
sense that anything can be.
I can understand that people has voted for him once, before they knew what
kind of person he was, but by now all people should have seen how much
damage he does both to USA and the entire world.

I admit having flamed before, and as Carolann pointed out, this is not the
right place to flame about such things. It will not change anything.
So I have tried to lately simply add a few views into an ongoing thread
without flaming or trying to be rude to anyone ( except Bush and his
brainless followers)

In another chat I have talked to people who claim to be republicans, and
they hate Bush, so one do not need to be anti-american not even a democrat
to dislike him.

Respectfully, Dracula

"carolann" <carolannh at charter.not> kirjoitti viestiss
news:41093f73 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hu, look, I understand your concern with the conditions of the world
> and the future for all its citizens, (arguably all reasonable people have
> the same concern), but do you see at all what I mean about this being the
> wrong forum? Lines like "personally im tired of hearing about this shit"
and
> "stuff it buddy...." and "Screw off Hu" should give you the idea that
you're
> wasting your breath here, and that you may even be putting off people you
> say you are trying to reach, people who just might listen to you in a
forum
> where they seek out your kind of insight. Hu-do you sincerely want to
help?
> Take it where you absolutely know it will do some good. You and Drac have
> implied that, because people aren't responding to you the way you think
they
> should, that they are stupid, and/or are apathetic. Well, just who are you
> that they should oooh and aahh over information from you when they just
> might be politically aware and active in their r/l, and come here for a
few
> minutes, or even hours, of head-clearing? I am serious.not kidding. How is
> your info more important (please know, this is a serious question, not a
> slight) than that which is already available to them that we should
respond
> favorably or else be considered fools? Drac mentioned something about
people
> who "keep voting" for Bush...well news to him I guess but he's only been
in
> that office one time. People who come here might want a break; they pay
for
> it, and might only resent strangers coming in here telling them how to
> think. They know where to go for their political nourishment. If it isn't
> the "right" place, someone in a virtual world's news group is not going to
> convince them that he knows something they don't know. **People tend not
> listen to those who continuously tell them they are dense and
uneducated.**

> You say that at times like these even a playground's newsgroup needs to
> be politically enlightened? (Or however you said it a few posts back).
Then
> the whole entertainment industry should be shut down 'til things get
better.
> When it gets to the point of people being compared to ostriches with their
> heads in the sand because we don't get up and rally around an uninvited
(for
> political purposes only, Hu) political speechmaker in a virtual universe's
> forum, it is going beyond ludicrousness, and extremely annoying and
> insulting as well. I told you, we (the general population) have as much
> brainpower as you do; we are just using a different part of it in here.
(Is
> it still allowed? If not, all recreational activities should come to a
halt
> until things get better.)
>
> Also, it is extremely frustrating when some always choose to use the
> argument that the original immigrants stole the pre-US territory from the
> "native-Americans"! Either that or the 150 year old slavery issue is
brought
> up. If you do not see the difference between then and now on those issues,
> then you haven't done enough homework to make enlightened judgments. Do
you
> realize how far removed from those events any living US citizen is?? A
good
> portion of us did not even have our roots planted here back then. You
don't
> also consider the more recent (though still distant past) population who
> abolished and do not allow such ancient practices. None of us had any more
> to do with that than you, a present US resident, did!! Just like you did
not
> have anything directly to do with the prisoner colonies that made up the
> original, non-aboriginal (there's a poem in there somewhere) population of
> your own Australia. It would never even occur to me to cut down Australia
> (or you) because it's present non-native population was once made up
> exclusively of thieves and murderers. Bring up present day when you
must-in
> the proper place, and I won't bring up leper colonies, slave colonies,
what
> the ancient Romans did, the 40's in Germany, all those reams of historical
> stuff. We should learn from it and continue to make reparations for those
> early evils until everything is right, but every succeeding generation
> should not be considered eternally guilty (how long?) for the sins of the
> past. That would do more harm than good. My own community was very
> instrumental in helping runaway slaves; do I get to take credit for either
> thing 150-200+ years later? And funny-why do those few bring up the bad
and
> never the good, there was nothing in those 200+ years? Sounds kinda
> one-sided to me.
>
> Until you offer to sit down, one on one, with the very AW cits that you
> have been trying to reach, and compare our real world concern (and real
life
> activism--things we actually physically do for the good of whomever we can
> reach), then maybe it would be more fair to just drop it from this place.
>
> Why do I occasionally come in here and read this stuff? Guilty
admission
> here: I have my coffee, have a few minutes to kill, and wonder what could
> possibly be said next. Same as anyone who does, I guess. Like reading
Ripley
> 's Believe It Or Not.
>
> Respectfully, CarolAnn

[View Quote]

PLEASE VOTE AND SAVE THE WORLD FROM BUSH...

Jul 31, 2004, 11:00am
Funny, you demand proof of everything and when someone tries to give it to
you, you refuse to listen.
At the same time when one ask for proof for mass destruction weapons in Iraq
or connection between Saddam and Al-Quaid, one is supposed to belive they
excist without any proof.

One would belive that history would yeach not to mess with things that one
have no business messing with. Like USA sponsoring the Taliban, what a great
result in the end and how about putting Saddam in charge for Iraq? what a
great thing that was, was it not?
And now this stupid war again. I wonder if people will ever learn to mind
their own business and play their wargames at home if they want to. Not so
nice to pick randomly a weak country far away and go there and cause
destruction.

What the current govermant has done, it will take a long time to heal. Never
before has USA been so hated worldwide ( along with all other western
countries). Never has it been so easy for terrorist groups to get new
memebers. What Bush has done has been a lottery winning to Al-Quaida and
similar organisations.

You really should stop that Man now, before the entire world is in war, and
this time even your asses can be hurt; the war CAN be taken to your land,
because they do not attack with big troops nor tanks.

"ferruccio" <startrek3 at earthlink.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:410b114c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

> "Yes but they are not dealing with them either - Bush says he wants to end
> the terrorist threat then goes into Iraq with not solid evidence that it
is
> warranted taking away the US military's forceful presence from Afghanistan
> and his buddy Osama."
>
> Not solid evidence? It's funny. The liberals criticize Bush for not
> acting on evidence before 9/11 happened, but now the liberals criticize
Bush
> for acting on the same type of evidence! Make up your minds :P
>
> "It is quite evident that Bush is his daddy's puppet and that the Bush
> family is in bed with the Bin Laden's... It is disgusting!"
>
> Yeah, that is just rhetorical nonsense. Unless you have any proof of
> that, it's best you keep your mouth shut. :P
>
> "American boys are chess pieces in a political war that is designed to
take
> the attention off the Bin Laden/Bush family connection."
>
> The Bin Laden/Bush family connection. Is that what you like to call
it?
> Do you have any proof that both families have strong connections? Oh, and
> don't reference Michael Moore's film. That's just twisted propaganda that
> even John Kerry has the sense to keep out of his campaign. :P
>
> "Go see Michael Moore's film Fahrenheit 9/11, it's plainly stated there
and
> I do not see the Bush family denying it or suing Moore for slander."
>
> Read previous statement, and Bush isn't suing that nutty socialist
> because Moore's not worth his time.
>
> If you still don't understand how nutty that statement of yours is,
let
> me give you an example.
>
> If I were to say that you were a neo-nazi, and spread it around Active
> Worlds, would you waste your time suing me? Probably not.
> Then, I would say "See, Hu's not suing me, that must mean everything I
> say is true!"
> Now, that would be rediculous of me to do.
>
> "WAKE UP AMERICANS You are being made fools of by an evil family that
kills
> your kids to cover their sinister tracks!"
>
> How is killing supposed to cover up sinister tracks? Why isn't John Kerry
> saying anything you are saying? :P Maybe because it's blatantly false.

IS ANYONE INTERESTED...

Jul 30, 2004, 3:05am
I guess the nicest thing I can say to you is , idiot!

"weyoun" <Sisko> kirjoitti viestiss
news:41082c59 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Let them die, thats fewer eaters in the world, more food for the rest.

[View Quote]

IS ANYONE INTERESTED...

Jul 31, 2004, 11:03am
Guess I , although having a black sense of humour, did not find that funny
at all.

"ferruccio" <startrek3 at earthlink.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:410a0494$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Take the things Weyoun/Commander Sisko says as a grain of salt. He just
> wants to stir things up.

Wishlist? 'Mute Adverts'

Jul 30, 2004, 3:12am
In RL you might have noticed that there are signs all over telling us to buy
things, there are commercials on TV and radio. If you open a newspaper you
will find adds.
I guess the only way to advertise in AW is the chat, especailly in places
where you cannot build a sign telling what you offer.

I think you should try to get over it instead of whining about such thing.

Mark I saw you at AWGZ today, you just stood there for a long time without
saying anything. After a long silent time you was mad at someone who was
entertaining us with a live radio show.
I do not understand how the radio information could disturbe you , since you
did not even take part n the conversation. Maybe it disturbed your
meditation that you had decided to perfrom at AWGZ?

Drac
"c p" <chris101d at comcast.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:4109ba71$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I KNOW in real life do you go around screaming in the streets saying
LISTEN
> TO MY RADIO STATION, or BUY MY STUFF!!! No only people that do that are
> Jesus freaks against sodomy!
>
> im sorry but there's no need to Spam the links to the radio station,
> especially now that we have aw media commands!!!!!!!
[View Quote]

Wishlist? 'Mute Adverts'

Jul 31, 2004, 11:10am
You might now forget about all the embedded commercials that you see in
movies for example. Why Bond has a certaon clock or why he happens to park
under a certian billboard etc.

I agree it would be annoying if someone kept spamming an url, but if someone
says it now and then, so newcommers have a chance to tune in; I really do
not see that as an issue.

People who knows to read somehow smoothly can usually recognize that radio
info and skip it an continue with next line. Then again if one really have
to work hard to read, and spend 2 minutes reading through a line, and then
first after reading the enteri sentenece, find out it was a commercial; I
guess one could be a bit upset? For this I would though suggest reading more
and little by little learn to read faster.

Drac
"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> kirjoitti viestiss
news:410aafb1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Whispers :)
>
> The difference being adverts in newspapers etc you know where they are,
same
> on TV... Not thrown in the middle of the collumn your reading about god
> knows what.
>
> - MR

[View Quote]

Old Timer's Day Aug. 27 and 28

Aug 17, 2004, 11:15am
Yes Mr " I am so fucking important and I enjoy whining"

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> kirjoitti viestiss
news:41203997 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I do, not enough effort put it! More effort people!
>
> - MR

Old Timer's Day Aug. 27 and 28

Aug 19, 2004, 1:39pm
Yay, my first award. Thanks so much hon :)

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> kirjoitti viestiss
news:41223e90 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> And Count wins the Gold medal for a crap post! *Puts it around your neck*
>
> - MR

[View Quote]

New Pope

May 8, 2005, 1:46pm
Yet another old man to lead the brainless, who cannot think for themsleves.
Dont use a condom, because...yes why? Because some 80 years old bitter guy
who has not gotten much action himslef say so.

They should just join the vatican to Italy, no logic one branch of belivers
need a country of their own. Just doing damage with their concervative ways
of telling ppl how to live their lives. People should use logic and not some
old BS from 2000 years ago in their daily decissions.

"Gnu32" <simplaza at simplaza.net> kirjoitti viestiss
news:4265438e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Yay for Joseph Ratzinger, Pope Benedict XVI, the newest pope elected 30
> minutes ago =D
>
> (Don't ask why it is me who posted this, i was bored)

New Pope

May 9, 2005, 10:24am
I am sorry if I cannot belive in mumble jumble and in greater forces. It
just pisses me off to see people act unlogical in masses.
If standing on a railroad track and a train is aproaching, you can pray as
much as you want, but if YOU do not make the decission to step aside, you
are fu**ed. Seems people think that if they belive in something hard it it
will happen. Unfortunatly things only happen according to what you and other
people and animal choose to do. There is nothing such as faith or
coincidenses. Everything in this world happens for a reason. When throwing a
dice, the result will depend on the force used to throw, drop distance,
angles and friction. No gods or spiritual things has anything to do with it.
I might critizes what I find unlogical, that is my right. Religions has
bitterened my and so many peoples life in the world through history. So many
people has been killed in the name of religions, and still is. I find it
amazing that still in 2005 people have religions; but I guess it only proofs
that mankind is not by far ready for a realistic good life. The day all
people would abandon religions and started to belive in logic, there would
not be any wars or crime anymore. It is a utopi since people are by far not
ready to think by themselves but need religions to forgive them their sins
and guide them in thinking.
Al-Quida, Ku Klux Klan, IRA etc etc, all use religion as an excuse for what
they do; might be its not the real reason, but this show how easy it is to
trick people to do insane things in the name of religion. If your religion
say something is evil, you do not question it, but you act according to how
your leader says. I am basically saying, one do not need a religion to be a
"good" person, on the contrary I belive one cannot be "good" until one
question every belief. No reason to abondon logical good rules. So yes the
Bible say "Thou shall not kill" that is a good rule to follow and its not
unlogical, I do not need to be a christian to realise that. So when if my
country would decide to go to war I would as a christian stand up and say
NO, I cannot support this since its against the word in the bible. Do all
christians in world refuse to kill or support a goverment who declare war?
No, this just show how the basic rules can be twisted in a religion to fit
the purpose. Do not kill suddenly become, yes you can kill if you do it to
bring freedom? *shrug*

So maybe I bring darkness, but rather that than some false hope about
eternal life in paradise. Time for mankind to wake up from the dream and
realise that we live ones, when we close our eyes its over. Live your life
without stupid regulating rules, there is no such thing that your suffering
here will be rewarded afterwards.

"ORB" <SharonClarke at hotmail.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:427e4187$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> There's nothing wrong with spirituality. There is even less wrong with
> people chosing to be spiritual together and sharing a light, wisdom and
> insight. There is power in prayer and it's a proven fact oh 'faithless
> one'. You do nothing but criticize and turn things dark anymore.

1  ...  15  16  17  18  |