Name Shortened from 'Ryan Jacob' to 'Ryan' (General Discussion)

Name Shortened from 'Ryan Jacob' to 'Ryan' // General Discussion

1  2  |

ryan

Apr 7, 2003, 9:32pm
In case anyone knows me whom I may have missed on my contacts list, I have
shortened my citizen name from Ryan Jacob to Ryan.

Was waiting for the opportunity :)

Ryan
#323279

brock

Apr 8, 2003, 2:05am
Ryan you don't post name changes in the NGS.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 472
Brock at my.activeworlds.com

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
-------------------
[View Quote]

ryan

Apr 8, 2003, 2:27am
Where is that written at? I don't see a guidebook anywhere!

Ryan

[View Quote]

kellee

Apr 8, 2003, 2:35am
Thanks for the info..... as part of the community, it never hurts to know
whats going on :o))

[View Quote]

tony m

Apr 8, 2003, 3:05am
[View Quote] >Ryan you don't post name changes in the NGS.

There isn't a[n official] charter for general.discussion, so really anything goes here.

bowen

Apr 8, 2003, 3:08am
[View Quote] Again, can anyone see Brock trying to live up to the AWNG guide's quote of him?
StrikeR. and I can't be the only two.

Apr 8, 2003, 10:23am
Why do you think I wrote it? :P

Putting it mildly
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

binarybud

Apr 8, 2003, 11:24am
lol he just did.....:)

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Apr 8, 2003, 12:12pm
Brock you don't have a sig longer than your sentence and you don't go around
being mean to people.

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Apr 8, 2003, 1:02pm
Brock sweetie.......*thwack!*:)

[View Quote] Yeah but he _isn't_ that way, or wasn't before. He's only trying to be that way
because you wrote it.

--Bowen--

stecloud

Apr 8, 2003, 6:57pm
Brock, be yourself, someone will love you for it

[View Quote]

brock

Apr 8, 2003, 6:58pm
Why the heck does everyone keep telling me i'm trying to live up to that
stupid newbie guide to the ng thing, i say what is on my mind.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 472
Brock at my.activeworlds.com

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
-------------------
[View Quote]

brock

Apr 8, 2003, 6:59pm
carl, u, r, lame :)

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 472
Brock at my.activeworlds.com

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
-------------------
[View Quote]

carlbanks

Apr 8, 2003, 7:11pm
I don't go around with a long sig making people feel bad. Ryan can tell
people he shortened his name if he wants to. End of argument!

All that being said, your a poor way to represent AWTeen yourself.

brock

Apr 8, 2003, 7:34pm
Yeah whatever.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 476
Brock at my.activeworlds.com

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
-------------------
[View Quote]

brock

Apr 8, 2003, 7:35pm
Curses, hit enter too early.
Anyway just because i'm working for awteen doesnt mean i turned into a monk
lol.
Besides i believe we have specific people that are supposed to "represent"
us, public relations committee whatever.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 476
Brock at my.activeworlds.com

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
-------------------

"isn't afraid to speak his mind"
so you are tring to live up to it?
oh, and because its on your sig and you suddenly changed, thats why they
think so, me on the other hand dont really notice anything

No, Brock has always been a loudmouth moron. Where do you think I got
the idea from in the first place? :P

From one loudmouth moron to another
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

ryan

Apr 8, 2003, 8:38pm
Oops, didn't mean to cause all this controversy. Maybe I ought to post in
worldbuilders next time :) Not that there is going to be a next time..I'm
not changing my citname again.

I was gonna post in community, but feeling like I would get some jeering
there, I decided to post here. Oops. :)

Ryan

[View Quote]

syntax

Apr 8, 2003, 9:13pm
Long sig? That's nothing compared to what some had in their signature in
the past.

*stares down Absolute Monarch*
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

elyk

Apr 9, 2003, 3:42am
Not your fault Ryan......Brock....be careful how you word things LOL....Ryan
had every right to post this in the community section because he wanted the
"community" to know. Sometimes things that you think shouldnt be posted in
risk that it will almost definitely cause a fight.

[View Quote]

count dracula

Apr 9, 2003, 4:22am
People are just bored, then they will argue about anything, maybe I should
state something political or religious, so that they would bash me instead
of you LOL

Drac
ryan <ryan_jacob at hotmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3e93413f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

"goober king" <gooberking at utn.cjb.net> wrote in
news:3E933B0B.1020701 at utn.cjb.net:

> No, Brock has always been a loudmouth moron. Where do you think I got
> the idea from in the first place? :P

You made it worse by making him think it was good, lol.

"ryan" <ryan_jacob at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3e93413f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Oops, didn't mean to cause all this controversy. Maybe I ought to post
> in worldbuilders next time :) Not that there is going to be a next
> time..I'm not changing my citname again.
>
> I was gonna post in community, but feeling like I would get some
> jeering there, I decided to post here. Oops. :)

If you posted it in worldbuilders, then it would actually be off-topic.
It's not off-topic here (except in Brock's deranged NGTAWNG-influenced
head), and not really off-topic in community.

yeah -_- He brags constantly in AWTeen GZ about how he loves making a riot
in these newsgroups! Its all your fault Goober :P

brock

Apr 9, 2003, 6:42pm
lol at how KAH is still saying that that newbie guide thing influenced me.
It didnt trust me.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 476
Brock at my.activeworlds.com

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
-------------------

It's general discussion. As long as it ain't spam or flaming... End of
discussion. :)

Chris

[View Quote]

ubermonkey

Apr 10, 2003, 11:01pm
I find these racist remarks against my people very offensive! I demand that
someone in charge around here delete this post I'm writing right now
immediately, even though I haven't posted it yet! You all should be ashamed
of yourselves for allowing things to get this bad. I mean, my culture has a
long history of violence, especially against its own people, so--
Hrrk!
Stop! Noo!
Crrk.. tphhtp ...