Can we be silent in our Community? (Community)

Can we be silent in our Community? // Community

1  2  3  |

xelag

May 7, 2004, 9:17am
TheMask,

each case is different. The basics is that the 'child' learns or has
learned to be equipped to face the challenges. That is the purpose of
upbringing and education. This requires a relationship of trust
between parends/guardians and child. The object can not be to keep a
child in a sterile and germ free environment, but to give them the
tools they need and teach them to use them, and the protection they
need while they can not use these tools. Every situation in life has a
certain risk factor, this includes growing up.

This learning process goes on all your life, it does not stop at 20,
as some say. The younger the more vulnerable, true in general,
especiall at very early ages. Some people learn, some people never
learn. Legally, your parents or guardians are responsible for you
until you reach a certain age; that does not mean that you have no
responsability yourself, on the contrary, it is not like when you
reach a certain age your parents stop and you start to be responsible,
there is no magic age line. If the relationship of trust between you
and your parents means that they need not monitor you, all the better.

Alex

[View Quote] >This is all real offending to me. In all seriousness, it really is. I'm 14,
>and i'm responsible. It's just the kids who are new to the internet is just
>so, vulnerable. I've gone threw allot, both sides, bad and good [not bad
>like ogmogg i am like 23 and want your nekkid picz plpzlzplz and shes like..
>12.] Like I said, i'm 14, been on the internet since 8. Built my
>security/privacy online. I'm real knowledgable about the internet, not like
>MANY kids today, but some are the same as me, private, and secured. My
>parents dont need to monitor me, they know i'm a tech wiz.
>
>Thats my 2 cents.

xelag

May 7, 2004, 9:24am
Bro,

I was being ironical, if you did not notice it. You had the bad taste
to throw adult worlds and others in the same basket as child
molesters: that was my reply to you. If you are targeting child
molesters, target child molesters, don't bring into the subject
categories that do not belong.

Alex

themask

May 7, 2004, 9:33am
In my view there isn't a possible way then what they're doing now. Asking
for ages. Though; they are thinking of identity cards for the internet,
which would take away our privacy. It's a big issue today.

--

Signed,
TheMask

:: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.

http://www.delusional-minds.com

themask

May 7, 2004, 9:37am
On the other note, banning us from the internet is really a stupid idea,
sweets. In your mind it might be the greatest thing, but to us, it'd be
chaos. Think about it more. On the kids side.

--

Signed,
TheMask

:: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.

http://www.delusional-minds.com

bro

May 7, 2004, 10:09am
Adult worlds if they not open it public is another matter you are
right. About that as long as kids aren ask to come to them from
Public worlds.
[View Quote]

count dracula

May 7, 2004, 10:45am
A lot of paranoia going on. People are so scared of everything these days
that they start to block and forbid everything they do not personally
understand. Someone has wrong skin colour and he is most likely a criminal,
someone has wrong religion and he is most likeley a terrorist, someone has
wrong sexual preference and he is most likely a molester. Yes get rid of
them all as pre-emptive actions; sit in your houses alone, scared of even
your own shadow; create your perfect world in where nobody can be trusted.
teach your children all people are out there to harm you.

So someone says he is a woman although beeing a man, does this make him a
molester? No, some people are simply born into the wrong body and might
suffer a lot from that. Some have operations to get it fixed and legally get
to become another sex. Are these people automatically molesters?
Have it ever accured to you, that people telling they are female although
they passport might say male, in fact for the first time in their life can
be the person they actually are on internet, because they do not have the
physical body as their burden?
This do not make anyone a molester. People should learn not to generalize so
much "all porn freaks are criminals - all criminals are porn freaks" compare
to " a crow is a black bird - all black birds are crows"

Drac

.sharon none

May 7, 2004, 1:08pm
When a person pretends to be someone else for the purpose of intentionally
doing harm as in Seiya's case then yes we'll say something about it. Seiya
has lied to so many people about who and what she is and has harmed people
young and old in doing so. I'm not afraid to say so either. It's one thing
to be trans-gender if that's what you call it (I'm sorry I don't know much
about that subject and I don't really care) and it's another completely
different thing to be a damaging deviant. It's also another thing to not
want to share a thing about your identity online for reasons of protection.
But, to pose as someone you're not and build a completely fake character by
lying about age and gender for purposes of trickery is WRONG. There have
been a lot of people hurt by this type of wacko attitude. This
deceitfulness and damaging behavior is what the WHOLE subject is about.
Sorry that it has seemed to branch out and gotten some of you confused.

There are a mix of subjects here right now sure but following the same theme
or better yet call it a category of HURTING and DAMAGING PEOPLE so it's
being discussed collectively. Perhaps the lazy minded would prefer to just
let the creeps slither freely right? BAH !

Because there are a lot of topics that leave us without answers we need to
ask questions and get some answers. AW has done well to give us the rating
system which is something to applaud them for! Any attempts to protect the
public, especially the children are commendable. Never doing anything to
solve problems and leaving everything to total chaos would mean our universe
would be full of the worst kind of crimes without any law enforcement so
where would that get us? To sit and watch someone you care about get abused
you're then implying here would be "normal" Our streets would be filled
with mayhem!

No I'm not going to cower and agree with some of you on how you seem to be
saying "since we all will die someday let's just kill ourselves"

[View Quote]

xelag

May 7, 2004, 2:43pm
Sharon,

If I understand you properly, you object to someone hiding gender and
age, you call it damaging for other people. I can partially agree
with you on this, at least, I feel unconfortable in such situations.
But what damage is actually caused? The only damage I see is if a
certain task requires honesty in this... and even then, this is no
grounds for witch hunt.

The whole thread was started by Bro, creating a climate of red-alert
about children protection. In this climate, adult worlds, age and
gender mascarading, pedophiles, were all put into one basket. And
then the spear was pointed at one individual, who is not directly
accused of molesting children... but in the context that has been
created, is put into that danger category.

This is the modern version of witch hunt hysteria: create a climate of
panic and then point your finger at individuals. If you or anyone has
serious problems with someone gender and age mascarading, you should
have stuck to that from the begining, without first creating a
mediaeval stage. How on earth do you expect to be taken seriously
otherwise?

Alex

lady nighthawk

May 7, 2004, 2:58pm
Seiya is a she? I thought he was a he pretending to be a she but later
confessing to being a he!?

*Old & Confuseled*

LNH

sweets

May 7, 2004, 3:37pm
sorry but yes banning is unfortunate but necessary. As I said I have nothing
against kids but in fact I have seen young girls giving pics, email addys
etc out loud at the Gate. Yes they are warned, but how many do not say it
out loud, how many are conned into giving a pic or addy because they seem
to 'trust' this friend. How many give away little clues like the name of the
store down the street, not realizing the danger or even seeing the risk.
Fact is there are perverts out there, people wanting to hurt the children.
What I was saying is ...is it worth the risk ....The bad guys now all have
good equipment, good tracers, excellent programs. Its like sending your kid
to the park at night alone. Would you?
Also can kids be trusted. LOL no...recently at the gate I over heard a
conversation between a well know 15 yr old citizen and a 14 yr old tourist
newbie. Well seems the tourist was having trouble finding a pic, kept
hitting ratings blocks although was not a 'adult' thing he was looking for.
Well the 15 yr old cit passed this other a certain program that could crack
the ratings password. The words of the 14 year old were 'wow it works, if my
parents knew I had this I would be dead.'....I came out of lurk and went at
the 15 yr old cit. Told him off for going against a parent's will by passing
an illegal program. He ended up getting very angry with me, said he was just
trying to help and I had no right to tell him what to do. Yeah ok not GK but
was concerned. The 14 yr old said he was not sure he should use it that I
may be right. This was all out loud at the Gate, which at the time was
unsupervised (no GK on duty).
problem is there are dangers. and kids are now smarter than us LOL. so yes I
say unplug that computer and keep them safe. It is unfortunate because it
could be a great learning tool if used right, but right now is comparable to
a park at night (no matter the timezone) or sending your kid out to play
baseball on a 6 lane highway in rush hour....
Sure we want the world to protect our kids. But it starts at home.
sweets

ciena

May 7, 2004, 3:54pm
I think he is a he wanting to be a she which i think is his perogative. It's
a genetic error and I think if he feels like a woman then he should be a
woman. I dont think a man that wants to be a man would have it whacked off
if he didnt feel like a woman. So i say more power to him. Get the sex
change and be happy. As for the rest of us why is it so hard to accept.
theres plenty of ppl in aw that hurt and lie and cheat and steal here so why
is seiya the one getting all the crap? Can't everyone just leave him alone?
Theres a couple ppl in here thats hurt me and lied to me and cussed at me
but guess what?? I just stay away from them. No problem with the mute and
"?" and dont let them join and dont accept grams so whats the problem? If u
dont like him dont talk to him. Simple as that! Fool me once shame on you.
Fool me twice shame on me. In vr and rl most ppl learn a lot of lessons the
hard way ...but they learn. No big deal. It's part of life. If parents cant
keep their kids from it then they will learn the same as adults.

[View Quote]

ciena

May 7, 2004, 4:04pm
I have seen kids many times asking for cybersex and cussing up a storm so
bad they had to be ejected.
[View Quote]

count dracula

May 7, 2004, 4:06pm
I simply think you make internet a bigger boogieman that is it. So what if
we say to our children , you cannot use the PC someone might say bad things
to you, sorry you cannot watch TV you will get bad influance, sorry you
cannot go to school, you learn bad language there. No you cannot go out from
the house, somone might rape you.
I just think we cannot start keeping the childrens as prisoners, might be
they do not get physically hurt and not mental hurt by foreigners, but it
will sure make them unstable unsure people who will grow up even more
paranoid as their parents.

I do not know why adult people seem to forget their own childhood as soon
as they grow up. Part of growing up is stealing tobacco and smoke it with
the friends behind the corner, to get ones first beer and feel oh so mature,
to read a dirty magazine and be amazed. This natural curiousity will not go
away even if parents hide their head like an oestrich in the ground.

It seems you do not want to give any credit to children, you think they can
be talked into anything. Much better would be to be able to speak openly
about the dangers that are out there than try to hide the children and
pretend the world is nice place and nothing will bad will happen as long as
one pretend it is not there.

Drac
"sweets" <stylecanin at hotmail.com> kirjoitti viestiss
news:409bc970$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> sorry but yes banning is unfortunate but necessary. As I said I have
nothing
> against kids but in fact I have seen young girls giving pics, email addys
> etc out loud at the Gate. Yes they are warned, but how many do not say it
> out loud, how many are conned into giving a pic or addy because they seem
> to 'trust' this friend. How many give away little clues like the name of
the
> store down the street, not realizing the danger or even seeing the risk.
> Fact is there are perverts out there, people wanting to hurt the children.
> What I was saying is ...is it worth the risk ....The bad guys now all have
> good equipment, good tracers, excellent programs. Its like sending your
kid
> to the park at night alone. Would you?
> Also can kids be trusted. LOL no...recently at the gate I over heard a
> conversation between a well know 15 yr old citizen and a 14 yr old tourist
> newbie. Well seems the tourist was having trouble finding a pic, kept
> hitting ratings blocks although was not a 'adult' thing he was looking
for.
> Well the 15 yr old cit passed this other a certain program that could
crack
> the ratings password. The words of the 14 year old were 'wow it works, if
my
> parents knew I had this I would be dead.'....I came out of lurk and went
at
> the 15 yr old cit. Told him off for going against a parent's will by
passing
> an illegal program. He ended up getting very angry with me, said he was
just
> trying to help and I had no right to tell him what to do. Yeah ok not GK
but
> was concerned. The 14 yr old said he was not sure he should use it that I
> may be right. This was all out loud at the Gate, which at the time was
> unsupervised (no GK on duty).
> problem is there are dangers. and kids are now smarter than us LOL. so yes
> say unplug that computer and keep them safe. It is unfortunate because it
> could be a great learning tool if used right, but right now is comparable
> a park at night (no matter the timezone) or sending your kid out to play
> baseball on a 6 lane highway in rush hour....
> Sure we want the world to protect our kids. But it starts at home.
> sweets

.sharon none

May 7, 2004, 4:28pm
Hi Alex,

This isn't about me "objecting to someone hiding gender and age". As I have
clearly stated more than once; what a person chooses to reveal about their
real life identity when online is their choice. However, to purposely
masquerade as someone completely different in order to obtain control of,
power over, to perform any abuse on, gain favors of etc, is what is
WRONG! It hurts real people :-(

Now in this one case there is an ongoing long term problem started with
trickery from Seiya cast over quite a period of time affecting many lives
Have you missed the post where BRO received a threatening gram? In HIS post
in HIS thread named "Can we be silent in our Community?", he never once
mentioned Seiya's name but wow it didn't take Seiya long to know who BRO was
talking about did it !!?? It was Seiya that began freaking out saying it
was being called a molester and such things. Now if that isn't Seiya's own
guilt coming out what is it?

Alex, you seem to pick and choose which words you want to hear rather than
hear what is being said in total by several people. Seems that there are
some people reading between the lines, some are unfortunately leaving
important words out .

We just happen to see the pattern and maybe some don't yet. Seiya plots
going from schemes and lies of which we have proof. Proof in part of which
is being shown in Seiya's own thread up there entitled "I'm Not Michael
Jackson!". Do you see it Alex? Those pastes by BRO are saved NG posts
written by Seiya in the past. Seiya is only one of the problems out of a
selection of them in which would be so properly placed under the category of
Community Abuse.

[View Quote]

.sharon none

May 7, 2004, 4:50pm
Hi Ciena,

Well, on the lighter side, concerning posting in the "COMMUNITY" section of
the Newsgroups: I for one am tired of seeing the idiot run it's mouth in
NGs ALL THE TIME saying how they are such a super power in AW and how the
rest of us are lame builders and all. That is so narcissistic and hurtful
to me and my friends who love to build in Active Worlds. It runs people
down so often only to then waltz on out without so much as a tap on the
shoulder. That in itself is offensive to me. It's not about their race,
religion, sexual preferences or anything that would be considered human
rights.

[View Quote]

sweets

May 7, 2004, 5:03pm
that is so true xelag. Although the cellular formation of the brain is
complete around 19 (again approximate) we never stop learning. One of the
good things about being human : )
sweets

ciena

May 7, 2004, 5:38pm
Is there anyway to block certain posts from showing up? if not can always
go thru them and if it has someones name on it that u dont wanna read u
always have the option to not read it. i do that alot :) I dont read all
posts.
[View Quote]

ciena

May 7, 2004, 5:38pm
Oh ya i just found it! u can block senders right? Under message. says block
sender :)
[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

May 7, 2004, 6:39pm
Yeppers, Block Sender is gooooooood!

LNH

.sharon none

May 7, 2004, 6:56pm
To refresh your memories as to an earlier post by Seiya in reiteration of
how obnoxious this person is and how they bring retaliation onto themselves
the following was written by Seiya on 5/4/04:

"Brock has a simple mind, there are no solutions from him.

However the idea basically involves me just working out any tricky or
dumbfounded situations, I noticed that most builders in AW dont work towards
architectural and building advancements, which is fine. But I think rather
than opening up a business (which originally would be free) I still will
open a free friend to friend service, so instead, if anybody has any
problems like that please gram me and I'll do my best to help. Becuase I
want to meet some new people.

Also I think its the best way I can help the community seeing as I kinda
just hide myself away in AW, but thanks for your input!" -end of quote

This person called Seiya is seeking new friends now but at first had a
grandiose idea for a new business where they profess to want to help the
community because they feel they just hide away in AW? They feel that most
of us are idiots and not creative enough to solve building problems in
Active Worlds? Laughable! How is verbally abusing others' building skills
time after time in the community and in NGs helpful and for that matter how
is Seiya "hiding away" when it keeps coming to the NGs to trump up attention
in such a negative way? Who would want to be friends with someone like
that? Is it not more helpful to nurture others in their own vision than to
proclaim to be the God of genius.

Genius is as genius does. Every six-year-old in the world speaks a
complicated language handling subtle terms and exceptions. If bilingual,
the child does this for two languages. The child also is a bit of a
scientist, learning by experimenting with bike, swing, or sand box. And the
youngster can skillfully manipulate two adults. The child is obviously a
genius--until, in many cases, someone in the neighborhood grinds out the
spark. I find what Seiya does to the AW Community to be similar in that it
seems to grind out the spark.

xelag

May 7, 2004, 8:47pm
Sharon,

I'll be short in answering, as my previous posting says it already.
The way this whole issue was brought in, by creating a high tension
general feeling of disgust for child molestors, and then directing
this feeling on one person is basically wrong and for me, outrageous,
it is a crass witch hunting technique. That is what I criticise.
This invalidates the whole argument as it was presented.

If you are talking of a specific person comitting fraud, i.e. misusing
the right that a person has of role-playing in VR sense, for dishonest
purposes, you might want in future to chose a differnt approach than
witch hunting.

No, I'm not selectively listening, I think you are :)

Alex

[View Quote] >Hi Alex,

>This isn't about me "objecting to someone hiding gender and age". As I have
>clearly stated more than once; what a person chooses to reveal about their
>real life identity when online is their choice. However, to purposely
>masquerade as someone completely different in order to obtain control of,
>power over, to perform any abuse on, gain favors of etc, is what is
>WRONG! It hurts real people :-(
>
>Now in this one case there is an ongoing long term problem started with
>trickery from Seiya cast over quite a period of time affecting many lives
>Have you missed the post where BRO received a threatening gram? In HIS post
>in HIS thread named "Can we be silent in our Community?", he never once
>mentioned Seiya's name but wow it didn't take Seiya long to know who BRO was
>talking about did it !!?? It was Seiya that began freaking out saying it
>was being called a molester and such things. Now if that isn't Seiya's own
>guilt coming out what is it?
>
>Alex, you seem to pick and choose which words you want to hear rather than
>hear what is being said in total by several people. Seems that there are
>some people reading between the lines, some are unfortunately leaving
>important words out .
>
>We just happen to see the pattern and maybe some don't yet. Seiya plots
>going from schemes and lies of which we have proof. Proof in part of which
>is being shown in Seiya's own thread up there entitled "I'm Not Michael
>Jackson!". Do you see it Alex? Those pastes by BRO are saved NG posts
>written by Seiya in the past. Seiya is only one of the problems out of a
>selection of them in which would be so properly placed under the category of
>Community Abuse.

[View Quote]

.sharon none

May 7, 2004, 9:50pm
Speaking for myself Alex, and also keeping the verbiage to a minimum in this
instance, I'm not witch hunting Alex. Not at all. I'm sorry you see it
that way as it's certainly not implied by anything I"ve said here. This is
the person who comes to NGs and does a whole slew of bizarre things not to
mention what it's done outside NGs to a great number of victims in the
Active Worlds universe. Comprende? Just wanted to point that out and warm
my friends in the community ok? If Seiya can solicit I can warn. That's
my human right.

.sharon none

May 7, 2004, 10:37pm
OH geez one more thing ! You ought to realize something. This person has
randomly crapped on and abused so many countless people who are Active
Worlds citizens rendering them hurt to such a condition that their joy in AW
was seriously diminished. I'm one of those citizens. Off the top of my head
I can recall a half dozen of my closest friends who went through similar or
worse treatment. You want to tell me I"m witch hunting now? That's insane.

On the one hand you say do not over generalize, on the other you say do not
witch hunt. I personally have done neither as I have stuck to the same
topic consistently. The other people posting have done the same in their
own thread. Stop confusing me with anyone else anyhow. I'm just me and
will speak out if I wish whether I'm speaking about the ABUSE or the ABUSER
in regards to what I'm aware of in the Newsgroups or in ActiveWorlds.

I have to wonder the agenda of someone who would protect an abuser. Yeah
maybe it's shocking that you are reading this in one big chunk. We've sat
back for a very long time hoping things would change. Nothing has changed!
It just keeps getting worse!!!!!

just in

May 8, 2004, 12:23am
Sharon

I have spoken with Seiya a few times, both in his old "female" identity and
his "real" one. His old identity was one he created because of low self
esteem and wanting to make friends the "easy" way as a pretty young lady.
Granted it was a lie, and not wanting to loose friends he carried the lie
too far. In confusion trying to defend himself he then attacked people
harshly. He apologized for that.

Since he revealed his true identity some people have continued to attack him
and on occasions he has attacked back harshly again. Those same people have
given this as an example of him not having changed.

All I see is a person that made some bad mistakes and is over emotional. He
may have some other character flaws, but don't we all? If people can't
forgive his mistakes - fine - then don't talk to him. But continuing to
bring it up, not leaving it in the past, and not allowing him to go on to do
good things with his remarkable building talent is cruel.

Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

legion

May 8, 2004, 10:37am
You're filtered, Sharon! Buh-bye!

--
Legion

"I think, therefore I am" - Rene Descartes,
17th-century French philosopher, Earth
[View Quote]

.sharon none

May 8, 2004, 11:30am
No. It's cruel for Seiya to continue the charade posing as this young woman
to meet new people. New customers coming to Active Worlds do not need to
come into this program defenseless against this monster to be lied too and
used in yet another one of it's many twisted schemes. Seiya is still doing
it and hasn't changed at all and the fact that you don't see this is scary!
We told you about another 14 year boy, fairly new to AW, Seiya has lied to
saying he/it was a young lady. We wanted to stop Seiya in it's tracks and
prevent this 14 year old boy, and others, from being hurt as so many have
been in the past.

As far as building goes, there are numerous talented builders in the AW
universe and in others if you'd take the time look around and pay attention
to those others you might even see some of them taking more interest in
Active Worlds. There are modelers, website creators, teachers, helpers with
such diverse gifts that deserve the notice. Just because someone is good at
something that does not give them the right to continue to be harmful to the
rest of us. What a poor excuse for logic that is.

[View Quote]

builderz

May 8, 2004, 2:58pm
Sharon,

It seems that you, as well as others, are concerned about what Seiya is
doing and/or has done in AW (that may be an understatement). Well, why
don't you and everyone else look at these two pages to see what rules
Seiya has broken:

http://www.activeworlds.com/community/terms.asp

http://www.activeworlds.com/community/conduct.asp

Then simply contact AWI about it. But don't just send one e-mail and say
"AWI didn't respond!" Call AWI on the phone, fax them, e-mail them,
telegram them, write them a letter in a mail -- do all of this. You can
also contact as many PeaceKeepers as you can get a hold of. Fair enough?

I don't really care if you contacted AWI in the past and they did or
didn't do anything about it. Contact them again! Contact them until
something is done. I have many friends who get lackluster replies from
AWI, so you aren't the only one.

Then you will get a reply and hopefully Seiya will be taken care of if
he/she/it has violated any rules. Also, use the built-in features of
your browser to block join requests, files transfers, and anything else
you can think of from Seiya. If you own a world, use a bot to eject
Seiya if you want. If you are tech-savvy, you could also block Seiya's
entire IP block/subnet for 30 days or something.

Just some ideas...

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

just in

May 8, 2004, 4:00pm
I don't have a problem with anyone assuming a different persona. Lots of
people do that both in AW and out of it. Posing as someone else doesn't
make them a "monster". When you accuse Seiya of being a monster I simply
don't believe you.

I never said being good at building gives Seiya the "right" to do something
bad - your accusation that I said or meant this is ridiculous. I didn't
even imply that Seiya should be forgiven because he is a good builder. I
did say he should be forgiven because he apologised and was contrite about
bad behaviour. And seriously - all this was over a year ago. If you can't
forgive - fine - but for goodness sakes - Move On Already!

If you can prove Seiya sexually exploited a child, I don't want to hear it.
It certainly doesn't belong here in NGs. Instead report it to AW and they
will act very quickly indeed.

Don't bring your bad news to NGs - I'm not interested. Instead - try
spreading a little joy.

Finally - I have always appreciated and commended great building skills in
AW. I have a teleport area at my place in Alpha dedicated to just that.
Your implication that I don't know of other great builders, modellers,
contributers, etc. is niave.

~ Justin

[View Quote]

.sharon none

May 9, 2004, 11:40am
Just In,

This is what you said to me: "If people can't
forgive his mistakes - fine - then don't talk to him. But continuing to
bring it up, not leaving it in the past, and not allowing him to go on to do
good things with his remarkable building talent is cruel."

Seiya has not been stopped YET! That's one reason why I will stand my
ground. You say leave it in the past. Do you really think we ought to Just
In? C'mon now! Why should we when it's still at it. You say it's sincere
in it's apology made in 2003 and this itself is ludicrous. Just take a look
at this post by c p dated 5/8/04:

"if your no internet pervert...why tell people in the first place, mostly
teenage boys, myself included, you where a hot blond teenage girl??? then
say your a man, then say your whatever you want, like with the avatars a few
days ago, I said I thought you where a man and you said im using a female
avatar because I can.

MAKE UP YOUR MIND, if your having a sexual identity crisis, leave the young
boys out of it."

Seiya posts. I will post. Everyone posts. It's community NGs.

How is protecting others from harm the best way we know how being cruel?
I'm trying very hard to keep cool with the whole situation here using the
best type of way to get the point across and the problem solved there is.
Public notice that there is a habitual offender in the midst here is one
absolute way of assuring that some innocent victim might be saved the
indignity. In the 'real world' , known offenders are put in lists on
websites, with public access, for those moving to new towns to check before
going to live there with their families.

You were lied to Just In. By Seiya. Also, if your interpretation of those
2003 NG Posts by Seiya were about how "it" was sorry for what "it" has done
to so many people then I suggest you read those posts again please. Wow if
you think those are sincere apologies then I'm concerned.

Now, something may also seem offensive when people read my posts as they see
I say "he/it or he/she/it or it or even she/it" when speaking in regards to
Seiya. Of course I do. I dont' know what "it" is. It's not because I have
any qualms about someone chosing to be another sex than they were born as.
That's not my call.

Just In you most likely have a Seiya build in your teleport area. I haven't
been there so I have no idea it's an assumption on my part. What Seiya does
and has done to abuse community members is not an assumption. It's fact.

I want to clarify something also. Seiya has not only abused children but
adults. MANY PEOPLE. So I had to respond to how you were telling me to
move on with this simple statement. Just In I'm not moving.

One last thing. There needs to be an addendum to the AW terms of abuse
guidelines to include mental abuse. AWI you have something in there about
physical abuse. We can't touch eachother here in Active Worlds in a
physical sense but people sure do get abused emotionally.

just in

May 9, 2004, 12:17pm
Too much paranoia - I think Seiya is playing mind games with you and the
others that keep attacking him. Maybe the only one you should worry about
protecting is yourself - you'll have a nervous breakdown before long with
all the witches flying brooms outside your window.

~ Justin

[View Quote]

1  2  3  |