City Building (Community)

City Building // Community

1  |

friendpa

Sep 10, 2003, 9:52am
If anyone is a "city builder" and interested in becoming a part of a new
project in America, please contact me via telegram.

Thank you

FriendPA

stecloud

Sep 10, 2003, 3:21pm
It might help if you tell people about the project. not to sound rude, but
people gemerally don't volunteer for things they know nothing about

wizard myrddin

Sep 10, 2003, 6:05pm
I used to have a world build based on Amsterdam complete with all factual
aspects and all custom objects.

[View Quote]

starfleet

Sep 10, 2003, 6:08pm
With coffee shops? O_O

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Sep 10, 2003, 6:10pm
Was complete, I build factual builds not fantasy wandering dreaming places

[View Quote]

baro

Sep 10, 2003, 6:24pm
I prefer realistic rather than just a copy of real life. I mean anyone can
just copy stuff to make it look real, and anyone can build random garbage
and call it their imagination, but it takes technical skill AND imagination
to build something that looks like a real place, but isn't.

But then again I would repsect a replica of amsterdam, say over some
"creative" pp16 overlapping nightmare.

But then again no one cares what I repsect.

"I prefer realistic rather than just a copy of real life"
aye? :)
well, things based on real life are more fun to make and usually take more
skill, since you can just change things becuase your not bothered to make
something, or dont know how to! you gotta learn/stop being lazy! :)

-SWE

Lagorific.

http://bowen.homelinux.com/sys/
Yeah, it's that good.
(Maybe an AW section in the near future?)

weizer

Sep 11, 2003, 10:15am
what does that mean ?
btw i'm not very good in english.
3f600a6e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

"weizer" <weizer at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in news:3f60677e$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> what does that mean ?
> btw i'm not very good in english.

It means you posted a big attachment. Anyway, you're completely off topic.

If you have pictures to show, give us a link. If you want to complain about
some person, use email. Thank you.

Dooo ittt!!!

.duo.

Sep 11, 2003, 5:27pm
Yes enzo, assassinate strike!

weizer

Sep 11, 2003, 7:47pm
Did I complained about someone ? And sorry about the picts, but my web
server doesnt work now... I really don't know what I did wrong... I
specified the size of the file like everyone usually ask..and why would I
use email ? Who did I complained about ?

Sorry guys I just don,t understand and please can you be a little more
friendly and tell me what I did wrong and how can I solve this next time
instead of posting messages like ENXO please assasinate...stop thinking
about bringing down others and help them instead.

Thanks
-Weizer
"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
Xns93F3B97F06708kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "weizer" <weizer at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in news:3f60677e$1
> at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> It means you posted a big attachment. Anyway, you're completely off topic.
>
> If you have pictures to show, give us a link. If you want to complain
about
> some person, use email. Thank you.
>
> KAH

[View Quote] No, I meant the objects looked like they'ed lag the hell out of anyone
not on a P4 200000 trillion GHz system with 400 gigs of SD ram and a
Radeon monkeybutt(tm) 5000000000 card.

http://bowen.homelinux.com/sys/
Yeah, it's that good.
(Maybe an AW section in the near future?)

ciena

Sep 11, 2003, 9:20pm
i thought the pics looked pretty good :)
[View Quote]

friendpa

Sep 11, 2003, 11:46pm
WOW! Im not only impressed by your friend's work but also impressed by your
kindness. It is always great to meet a kind person in AW trying to help the
community, rather than nit pick and look for a reason to put someone down. I
enjoyed the attached pictures and everyone has a free will to download or not to
download so don't worry about the chronic complainers in here. If they didn't
complain about your file, they would be left with only their "hot air" filling
their living space to obsess over.

I eagerly await the arrival of your friend and thank you so much for your kindness.

FriendPA

[View Quote] > Dear FriendPA,

> I know that one of owners of America is Jetta Lewis, who is the owner of the
> galaxy NewFoundLand. Few months ago, a citizen of NFL named "NYX" (#969,
> NFL) built an AWESOME city called "Daliaxy CT". Unfortunatly, NFL was reset
> and he lost all his work. This city was the most impressive I've ever seen
> on all the AW universes. He is your number one candidate I swear, he's an
> extremely talanted builder, but there's a problem : he can't afford an AW
> citizenship. I know that guy personnaly. Soon, I'll buy a P-30/5user world,
> so I'll get a free citizenship. I'll give it to him so he can build in
> America. So I swear, if you take him, you won't regret it. Jetta can confirm
> everything I said here. Also, I've zipped few screenshots of Daliaxy CT and
> attached them to this post. As soon as he get that citizenship, he'll
> contact you or Jetta.
>
> Sincerely,
> --
> Weizer
> #332602 AW
> #4808 OW
>
> weizer at my.activeworlds.com
> "friendpa" <friendpa at hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 3F5F0E62.967E810 at hotmail.com...
>
> Name: DaliaxyPicts.zip
> DaliaxyPicts.zip Type: Zip Compressed Data (application/x-zip-compressed)
> Encoding: x-uuencode

[View Quote] Way to put people down about putting people down. That would make you a
pharisee, no doubt.

http://bowen.homelinux.com/sys/
Yeah, it's that good.
(Maybe an AW section in the near future?)

ciena

Sep 12, 2003, 10:26am
LMAO!! u said a mouthfull there :) i thought he did a great job on the city
:)
[View Quote]

binarybud

Sep 12, 2003, 11:28am
they are complaining because you posted a 436k files instead of just posting a LINK to it. What this does is anyone clicking on the message has to download all 436k of your post.....for people on a limited bandwidth connection this can be a pain in the butt. Next time just upload the file to your own web space then just post a LINK to the file and if people want it then they can download it.

hope this helps
Leo :)

[View Quote]

binarybud

Sep 12, 2003, 11:30am
and that makes you one of those "hot air" people Bowen....no doubt :)

"weizer" <weizer at my.activeworlds.com> wrote in
news:3f60ed5c at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Did I complained about someone ? And sorry about the picts, but my web
> server doesnt work now... I really don't know what I did wrong... I
> specified the size of the file like everyone usually ask..and why
> would I use email ? Who did I complained about ?

Sorry, I misunderstood your post the first time round. I thought you
complained about the Jetta Lewis person. So you were completely on-topic as
well, I'm sorry :-((

> Sorry guys I just don,t understand and please can you be a little more
> friendly and tell me what I did wrong and how can I solve this next
> time instead of posting messages like ENXO please assasinate...stop
> thinking about bringing down others and help them instead.

Isn't it friendly to tell you to please post a link next time?

[View Quote] and that makes you one of those "hot air" people BinaryBud....no doubt :)