lost? (Community)

lost? // Community

1  2  |

jstone2004

Nov 2, 2002, 6:18pm
exactly :-) it's not good to have people talk a lot and say little... it's
supposed to be people talking a little, and saying a lot. It seems like
pointless bandering more than anything, kinda like if my brother and I were
angry at eachother because of something one of us did, and we end up loosing
sight of that, and just start hating on eachother, not what we did. but
*shrug* it's all up to you guys to stop, not to me, I've made my decision
not to argue either side.

alphabit phalpha

Nov 2, 2002, 6:20pm
Cool..>Weebos available now and Im waiting for a reply from CW...she might
be afk

maki

Nov 2, 2002, 6:35pm
hello ? this is what aw chat is for...

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

maki

Nov 2, 2002, 6:42pm
I may be wrong, since I don't waste my time reading most of the crap on this
newsgroup, but maybe you could take a look at the other couple hundred posts
regarding what the cy team has done "wrong", what you're being "accused" of,
and what should be different...rather than simply continuing to reply to
Linn's posts acting all godly as though you don't see _anything_ wrong, or
don't see any of the complaints from the members of the community. It's not
over until the *CommunitY* is heard.

awmaki.com
[View Quote]

technozeus

Nov 2, 2002, 6:48pm
Okay... you have something to say? Feel free. If you can only tell me that it's been said, then why bring it up? I have dropped it with Linn as long as she has dropped it, but if you would like to take up the finger pointing, then tell me what you're pointing it at. If not, have a good day. Either way, you may want to catch up on some of what all has actually been said, and what has been vaguely implied but NOT said, before you go telling me how I'm acting. If you don't know what I've been through, please try not to pass judgement. I'm not attacking you, so don't take it as such, but I was in the process of being attacked, it apeared to have been dropped, and you just came along and picked it back up... so run with it or drop it. Your call.

TecnoZeus

[View Quote]

lord perception

Nov 2, 2002, 7:15pm
[View Quote] Okay lets try to straighten this up and please read this carefully.

Making personal insults such as what you are doing is not helping the
situation and is definitely not making you look any good.

TZ has asked that you bring any issues to light and he will look at them.
So far what you have given in response to his questions is insults.

So what needs to be done on your part now is to bring any issues that you
feel need to be raised without the insults and TZ will look at them. Should
be simple.

If you are unclear about anything I've said, don't hesitate to ask.

anduin

Nov 2, 2002, 8:45pm
An identity claiming to be known as "linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> scribed the following <3dc42d6b at server1.Activeworlds.com> in community:

>yes TZ I think more has been lost here than we even know you know exactly
>who made the mistakes and why and I don't want to go over it all again
>its old news :-) but documented for proof if I need it to send to
>special people who wont play mind games with me btw lets not forget im
>not the only one out here who disapproves of how all this went down
>shame has come out of all this for the CY the ppl involved and AW its self
>im sad to say

If you'd PLEASE stop changing the subject on the CY Awards threads I would be happy! I'm ignoring the threads and more keep coming!

--
,,,,,
(o o)

count dracula

Nov 2, 2002, 9:15pm
I am a person who has none interest in Cy awards. But now I have read about
100 postings about you accusing of something wrong has happened, 100
requaests to you to tell WHAT has been done wrong, so how about finally
telling us who has not followed the CYs and let us judge for ourselves? It
is getting boring to read everalsting posts you know-what?-you know
it-What?-I know you know-so tell me what?.

Drac

mrbruce

Nov 3, 2002, 1:27am
I think the whole point here was about a GOR world being accepted for a CY
award. Sadly I agree, I have visited one such Gor world and was shocked at
how Women of all people like being SEX SLAVES to both men and other women!
Yes I was asked my age and although I was 40 at the time I lied and said I
was 36 just to be funny! What if I was really14 or 12?
As owner of a "G" rated world, I have had sex slaves from one of the Gor
worlds come into my world, I believe they said they were from GorVernA
world, while visiting my world, they used this sick roll playing in my world
and were quickly ejected, using names such as the ones they use in the Gor
worlds, plus calling each other "SLAVE" and "MASTER". Kids do not need to
hear this!
This is what a great progarm like AW is tarnished with! Isn't there enough
SEX on the web and emails available to kids without AW being a part of it?
I will post this under a new thread as well.
MrBruce Anti-Gor
[View Quote]

ncc 71854

Nov 3, 2002, 5:40am
Get out of the NGs and go back playing around in AWTeen you little immature
arrogant and disrespectful piece of biowaste. We are tired of seeing your
bullshit.

"ncc 71854" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> wrote in
news:3dc4e105 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Get out of the NGs and go back playing around in AWTeen you little
> immature arrogant and disrespectful piece of biowaste. We are tired of
> seeing your bullshit.

And I'm really tired of seeing your mindless flames and personal attacks. I
never released your ISP's abuse contact, but here it is anyway:
abuse at t-ipnet.de

If anyone thinks they've been spammed, attacked, etc by NCC, send them a
mail (be polite, use correct spelling and attach complete posts including
the offending content, including headers) and they'll deal with it.

NCC, I didn't want to do this, but you're not getting any less annoying and
I'm just sick of your flames, man.

KAH

ncc 71854

Nov 3, 2002, 11:50pm
They don't give a shit about your lame hate attacks you loser.

ncc 71854

Nov 4, 2002, 1:17pm
Now you can be sure alot of ppl will send a mail to your ISP's abuse
contact:
abuse at online.no

Say bye to the internet as you will now be in serious truble for your
attacks. You'll have to pay for your constant reasonless harassment.

Anyone who has been attacked by KAH in any way send a mail to his ISP.

syntax

Nov 4, 2002, 3:57pm
Uhhhh.....no.

hm, I excpected some at jgaa.com thing ;)

"ananas" <vha at oct31.de> wrote in news:3DC6BE11.B22C5CA5 at oct31.de:

> hm, I excpected some at jgaa.com thing ;)

Lol

[View Quote] LMAO, I'm surprised that it wasn't there too. Arve is the funniest loony short Eep
though.

--Bowen--

binarybud

Nov 5, 2002, 3:26pm
YOUR the brick wall sweetie.....look in the mirror....just tell us outright what your problem is....now your taking TZ's lines right out of his mouth....."waste of time and energy" pffft you do that when you wake in the morning.
damn toublemakers.

Leo :)

[View Quote]

binarybud

Nov 5, 2002, 3:33pm
run Linn run you got someone that is calling your bluff run!!!

Leo :)