1
May 13, 1998
11:33:06
Open API and Protocol. (Bots, etc.)
Thierry Nabeth
10
May 13, 1998
15:04:34
While yer playing with the Update, Roland...
Grover
2
May 13, 1998
19:28:59
Introduction of real anonymous object. (object that anyone can move)
Thierry Nabeth
4
May 14, 1998
16:03:57
Cy Vote
Trormond@utah.uswest.net
5
May 14, 1998
22:08:05
down button
Beardo
3
May 15, 1998
19:50:57
avatar visibility
Rehabber
5
May 16, 1998
18:37:34
I found the idea interesting.
Thierry Nabeth
1
May 16, 1998
20:03:40
SOCKS (firewall) support
Daniel
7
May 17, 1998
07:36:53
wishing for a users complaint/feedback NG
Facter
1
May 18, 1998
05:19:29
Re: world categories
Term Freak Joe@microsoft
1
May 18, 1998
18:05:53
Re: world categories
Skiggy
1
May 18, 1998
18:16:33
Re: tighter security feature
Scott D. Miller
1
May 18, 1998
18:29:48
Re: Contact list sorting
Scott D. Miller
1
May 18, 1998
18:31:22
Re: world categories
Scott D. Miller
1
May 18, 1998
18:37:58
Re: world categories
Grover
1
May 18, 1998
18:49:52
Re: Tags
Scott D. Miller
1
May 18, 1998
19:33:36
Re: Tags
Technozeus
1
May 19, 1998
14:35:55
cache
Guardian
7
May 20, 1998
08:56:14
Option available to see the message better in the 3D world. Speetch synthetise and recognition ?
Thierry Nabeth
1
May 20, 1998
09:35:56
Language translator
Technozeus
1
May 20, 1998
13:46:30
Re: tighter security feature
Technozeus
1
May 20, 1998
13:53:15
Re: world categories
Technozeus
1
May 20, 1998
14:07:46
Enable again standalone mode
Alex
1
May 20, 1998
17:32:30
A list of Reasons
The Schindlers
2
May 21, 1998
19:35:25
Star light, star bright... I wish we may have night every night :)
Dthknight
14
May 23, 1998
00:49:31
Ejection identification - Put to TOP of list
Facter
41
May 24, 1998
13:32:35