elyk // User Search

1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  17  |

They tie the Knot in Massachusetts...

May 18, 2004, 4:11am
I actually kind of agree....not that you guys are kids for your
opinions, but I think anyone has the right to get married if they want
to. (Meaning..human beings / adults...NOT adults and children or adults
and animals... those are a means for mental therapy right there.) If
two women want to get married, that's their right, no big deal. People
shouldn't be judged just because they are gay. A lot of people
stereotype gays as being bad people and they aren't, they are just like
everyone else, except they have a different sexuality.

[View Quote] > saying stupid comments like '*throws up*' and the sort are not only rude but

--
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

They tie the Knot in Massachusetts...

May 18, 2004, 12:44pm
Yes, I do, but I think that everyone has the right to live their lives
and be who they want to be as well, even though it's not meant to be
that way in the bible, I feel that god will accept you for who you are.
Then again, some worship god differently than others. Like it was
mentioned before...it's a matter of opinion. You are who you are. :)

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

BRO is in the hospital.

May 19, 2004, 11:14pm
Best wishes to BRO Sharon. Take care of him ;)

[View Quote] > Hi everyone,

--
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

Lost Friend

May 20, 2004, 3:56am
NOOOO! :(( I just got a gram from her sister as well. :((

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

Lost Friend

May 20, 2004, 8:23am
God this hurts :(( Diane sent me the same gram too...I thought it was a
hoax at first. Daphne was one of my closest friends. AW has truely
lost one of it's best citizens :((

[View Quote] > Telegram from Diane, sent 47 minutes ago:

--
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

Lost Friend

May 21, 2004, 7:15pm
Email from Roland Vilett:

I knew her pretty well...while I was working at AW, she sent me at least
one telegram per day reminding me not to work too hard and to have at
least a little fun. Her death is a devastating loss to AW. Please
convey my condolences to the community.

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

CY Results?

May 24, 2004, 7:13pm
If someone has a drinking problem over AW, they need some serious help.
Plus the likeliness of them mentioning it to everyone for more than
just attention is very slim. She grammed me in aw last night to ask me
the same question she did in the ng and when she didn't like my answer
to it, she spammed me with over 30 blank grams and then blocked me. I
think this is just a rouse for attention. I honestly don't believe she
has a drinking problem...at least over AW and the CY's.

[View Quote] > (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Seiya)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
> please don't let the attitudes from a few noncaring people affect your sense
> of self. Obviously the people who did that don't have any compassion
> whatsoever and also aren't mature enough to back off. There are a LOT of
> caring people in AW. You should ignore the idiots completely. Mute on sight
> if you have to. Also realize that some of the people doing that are probably
> only 1 or 2 people who changed their names because they are too chicken to
> face up to you in person and want to make you feel miserable. Its a power
> trip to them. Please remember that it is YOUR decision to drink when under
> stress or provoked. Your health is more important than some sadistic morons
> sending you "hate" messages. Years from now when your liver is terminally
> diseased, it won't matter why you drank so much. There is only so much that
> AWI can do if you are recieving those messages from someone who is changing
> their name to send you alias messages. I don't think there is a way to trace
> something like that. Also you will probably not be able to block grams from
> that person(s) if they are changing names. The only recourse you have really
> is to ignore them and feel sorry for them, having to resort to torture and
> harassment like that. But please remember, not everyone is like that in AW.
> There are some good people but it might take a while to get to know them.
> ;-")

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

AWNews: Daphne Memory Collection

May 25, 2004, 1:59pm
You'll want to email JP about it for an actual response. He's pretty
quick to reply to emails.

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

AWstore?

May 27, 2004, 8:27am
I was talking to JP about that the other day. They used to have
something similar but they ran out of the products and havent had a
chance to get the manufacturers to make more. He said it was nice but
wasn't that big profitwise. However he agreed that ppl love the
t-shirts and is hoping on making more in the future.

[View Quote] > It would be cool to have a store on CafePress or something for Activeworlds

--
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

Enzo please delete

May 27, 2004, 1:22am
ENZO reads the ng's, I'm sure he got the message either way ;P

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

Come on, this is getting ridiculous.

Jun 18, 2004, 5:06am
who says ferr is a "kid?" ;P

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

sweetsuzie

Jun 17, 2004, 11:59pm
There's a whole story behind her leaving. (frankly I dont blame her) She
is doing fine I'd imagine. :)

[View Quote] > can anyone tell me if sweetsuzie is doing okay? i haven't seen or chatted

--
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

sweetsuzie

Jun 18, 2004, 4:14am
oh well :P Their loss. ;)

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

sweetsuzie

Jun 19, 2004, 3:22am
LOL no, I meant it's the groups loss for getting rid of her. She was a
great GK :) and I miss her as well....I was unaware of what Casey had
said, so I hope her she is ok too.

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

To much power in the hands of perverts

Jun 30, 2004, 9:54pm
Agreed. This post was beating a dead horse anyways. Tis why they have
the ratings. I used to feel the same way back around when one was
nominated for a CY... then they set the rating features and now they
have a rule on that as well I believe. Just don't visit those worlds!!!
*G*

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

If you have spare time..

Jul 6, 2004, 2:48am
psssst... Rossy is roleplaying ;)

[View Quote] > LOL!!!! her father, didn't like the fact that she had friends on aw, so he
> raped her, and then hired her cousin to make her loose all her friends? LOL!
> sounds like something from jerry springer that. Think about it rossy? do you
> really think that's true?
>
> -SWE

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

AWUniversity Building Contest

Jul 8, 2004, 7:21am
AWUniversity is hosting 2 building contests a year. One every 25th of
January and one every 25th of July. Applications are being taken
starting July 11th! Fill out an application at
http://www.awcommunity.org/awu/awunivab/abapply.htm

This contests theme is : Beach Resorts

Here is how the contest will be setup:

The contest will take place in AWUnivAB World on July 25 for those
contestants who entered.

July 11- Applications taken up until the day of the Contest (July25).

July 25- Build rights will be given to those who apply and they are to
cover only ONE plot of land to build on. (Please see the building rules
at http://www.awcommunity.org/awu/awunivab/abrules.htm)

August 15- Contest ends and voting opens. All votes will be sent to
the AWUnivAB account. (See voting rules at
http://www.awcommunity.org/awu/awunivab/abvoteinfo.htm) World will be
open to the community to place their votes.

August 21 - Voting ends and votes are tallied. Winners announced that day!!

Prizes (Courtesy of AWI - May vary during each contest)

-1st place - P20/20 world for a year
-2nd place - Free citizenship for a year
-3rd place - 3 month citizenship extension

Thanks,
Elyk

Rick rocks!

Jul 9, 2004, 6:26am
Yes, Rick is a decent guy. I think he is just busy most of the time and
doesn't get a chance to respond online. Gotta be patient :) I've
talked to him several times as well in grams and he was nice to me also.

I agree with Eep though too.. I'd like to see some more improvements in
the software. I think his page displays most of it. Good to see you
back Eep ;)

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

BRO is in ICU

Jul 12, 2004, 2:22pm
welcome home BRO ;)

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

AWUnivAB world / Applications open to contestants

Jul 12, 2004, 4:47am
AWUniversity's building contest world, AWUnivAB, is now open for the
July contest. The applications are now being accepted until the 25th.
July 25th the contest will begin.

Click here to apply:
http://www.awcommunity.org/awu/awunivab/abapply.htm

For more information on the building contest in general click here:
http://www.awcommunity.org/awu/awunivab/

Please note that *only* applications and the world are now open.
Building will not start until all applications are received on the 25th.

Thanks,
Elyk

AWUnivAB world / Applications open to contestants

Jul 12, 2004, 9:57am
That was posted in a previous post. I guess I forgot to post it here.
The theme for this contest is "beach resorts".

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

Home Again (for a bit)

Jul 16, 2004, 4:24am
Welcome back Bit!! Sounds like you had fun ;)

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

AWUniversity Opening Day

Jul 20, 2004, 6:03am
The new AWUniversity world opening day is now official. The world will
open on Thursday, July 22nd at 7pm VRT. Hopefully many can attend.
:) The original AWUniversity can now be viewed in AWUniv2 world.

Thanks to AWI and especially Kellie (Mountain Myst) for all their
support in making this happen!

The AWUniv webpage can be viewed at http://www.awcommunity.org/awu/

Again... what's up with NewAW ?

Jul 21, 2004, 1:58am
Mousty is not an employee. This was asked on.. She is helping out with
bot work. That seemed to have been some misinformation.

[View Quote] > Ok heres whats happening, world NewAW has been closed, AWI,. and their

--
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

Again... what's up with NewAW ?

Jul 21, 2004, 10:50pm
I don't even think she's being paid... if so.. *shrug* hopefully part
of it is not my money that I paid for my cit that's going to waste ;P I
know that she's not an employee though ;)

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

what the hell...

Jul 22, 2004, 12:47pm
You can say some .com's in a sentence there. I tested this out last
night with one of the GK's. The bot ejects for there.com but not a lot
of others. Maybe they programmed it to eject for competiting product
urls? lol ;P

[View Quote] > I believe you can't openly say .exe or .com in a sentence, due to the

--
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

what the hell...

Jul 22, 2004, 1:55pm
Er.. I believe I tried everquest.com as well... Why, did you know of
others that got you ejected besides there.com?

[View Quote] > Can you give an example of a URL that doesn't get you ejected?

> -J
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jeremy Booker - Owner / Webmaster
> JTech Web Systems
> www.JTechWebSystems.com
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
> itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." -Mathew 5:34

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

what happened to

Aug 4, 2004, 2:27am
If Rick says they are Support and Tech, then I'd use those :)

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

web cam

Aug 9, 2004, 3:33am
I believe they still have Elle and Wonder Woman too. They did have
Lucrezia but she left a while back.

(sorry if I sent that to your inbox Strike ;P )

[View Quote] > I dont think so, unless you count JP's wive and such who used to play a
> part?
>
> - MR

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

VR Rome is now open for building

Aug 14, 2004, 8:31am
Sounds good Jetta... I don't know if I'd be able to participate but I
may stop by and have a look. Good Luck with all of it!! :)

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

1  ...  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  17  |