dennis13 // User Search

1  2  3  |

STOP it with....

Oct 23, 2000, 9:27am
If they feel like changing backdrops it should be by morning to night. Not
by the hour. I think changing by the hour gets annoying.
[View Quote]

STOP it with....

Oct 23, 2000, 7:27pm
I especially hate the fog. Not because of less distance but only because I
have a Voodoo3 2000 PCI and with it it causes precision lag so that's why I
don't want to build with fog.

Check out my upcoming park in Utopivlle!

Oct 23, 2000, 12:18am
Hello,
Please check out this upcoming parking so far that's currently under major
construction and whats done so far today.
The park will have a lake, small river, small pond, benches, wooden bridge,
filled with tons of trees (when finished), and more....
AW 8877N 547W
Comments/Other Suqquestions not listed? :-)
I'm going to try and make it a great place.

A great chat program and it is free

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C03D05.86AA1C40

Yes, and you know what? It's free because it's limited to 4 users or so. =
The one where you pay for it lets you talk with more users than 4 only.
[View Quote] Go there and get the free chat program and pass it around and try it! =
I tried it and then I got the whole tamale from Costco for free! my =
buddy paid for it! $39 and I have just used it to tell my flight sim =
aircraft what to do! I can talk to my computer! no more typing when in =
a game!=20

I will try it in AWs but it does not care what game or program so it =
will work yes?

I can build and tell it what to do plus talk to my buddies and with no =
hands!

Remember the chat program is free so give it a try, for me it is so =
much better then hearsme and the others..

have fun

Fatts
ICQ10637450

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C03D05.86AA1C40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yes, and you know what? It's free =
because it's=20
limited to 4 users or so. The one where you pay for it lets you talk =
with more=20
users than 4 only.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"fatts" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:mac4tbh at hotmail.com">mac4tbh at hotmail.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:39f45465 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39f45465 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
=
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/sidewinder/">www.microsoft.com/sidewinde=
r/</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Go there and get the free chat program and pass it around and try =
it! I=20
tried it and then I got the whole tamale from Costco for free! my =
buddy paid=20
for it! $39 and I have just used it to tell my flight sim aircraft =
what to=20
do!&nbsp; I can talk to my computer! no more typing when in a game! =
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I will try it in AWs but it does not care what game or program so =
it will=20
work yes?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I can build and tell it what to do plus talk to my buddies and =
with no=20
hands!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Remember the chat program is free so give it a try, for me it is =
so much=20
better then hearsme and the others..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>have fun</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>ICQ10637450</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C03D05.86AA1C40--

A great chat program and it is free

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C03D35.F49154A0

Yes, I don't think it supports that too.
Too many chat programs in existence on the web!! And unless I am =
missing something, the "free" version does not support voice commands, =
which mislead me.

Ox64
[...]

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yes, I don't think it&nbsp;supports =
that=20
too.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Too many chat programs in existence =
on the=20
web!!&nbsp; And unless I am missing something, the "free" version does =
not=20
support voice commands, which mislead me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ox64</FONT></DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"fatts" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:mac4tbh at hotmail.com">mac4tbh at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
[...]
so it=20
will work yes?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I can build and tell it what to do plus talk to my buddies and =
with no=20
hands!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Remember the chat program is free so give it a try, for me it =
is so=20
much better then hearsme and the others..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>have fun</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>ICQ10637450</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C03D35.F49154A0--

A great chat program and it is free

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C03DCF.9F1D5C40

Ok, look at this way for gamers...lol Gamers that uses it and has more =
than 4 people in a game that wants to use it and only have the free =
version. Then only 4 can really talk in the game while the others type =
or whatsoever? I bet for example some people at www.zone.com would use =
it.
[...]

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ok, look at this way for gamers...lol =
Gamers that=20
uses it and has more than 4 people in a game that wants to use it and =
only have=20
the free version. Then only 4 can really talk in the game while the =
others type=20
or whatsoever? I bet for example some people at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.zone.com">www.zone.com</A> would use it.</FONT></DIV>
[...]

In Memories of AlphaPhalpha

Oct 29, 2000, 12:49am
AlphaPhalpha has died today, October 28. He died of cancer. :(
Please go to AW 5982N 3054W and put up a message for AlphaBit Phalpha to
see.

Impossible to run RW Modeler

Oct 29, 2000, 11:55am
Exactly how can you run RW Modeler without the files needed to run it??? Do
they 'understand' how to pack them up? AW 2.2 might of had this file but 3.0
doesn't. Where can I get it at so RW Modeler runs?
File missing: RWL21.DLL
I'm not sure, but there may/may not be any other files to it that is needed.

Impossible to run RW Modeler

Oct 29, 2000, 2:16pm
Thanks! Now I can run it. :-)

[View Quote]

Impossible to run RW Modeler

Oct 29, 2000, 2:19pm
Actually, I guess I'll have to wait 'till that site is online again. lol
[View Quote]

Somethin wrong with AW? (prolly my cable...)

Nov 13, 2000, 1:53am
Don't care. I need higher download rates as I download tons of game demos
sometimes. Also it may be enough for 2 users to play an online game at the
same time? 56k with 2 users on that connection in a game at the same
time...what a ping! I need cable. Even if a website is loading on another
computer, lags. Ping gets higher till done. I bet cable can do better than
a 56k.

[View Quote]

New 3D browser?(sorry AW)

Nov 22, 2000, 6:20pm
And AW beats them.
Here's why: It has slow turning, ugh! Also AW seems to go smoooooooooother
for me than what theirs does.
lol

[View Quote]

ICS Ports

Nov 22, 2000, 5:56pm
Use the file attached to configure your Internet Connection Sharing (if you
have it of course) to open up the ports needed for like hosting a world on
ICS or File Transfers. You will need to have the ICS Configuration Utility
though to work. If you have it all you have to do is import it and restart
the computer. If you have ICS installed but not the ICS Configuration
Utility you can download it at the following url:
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharing/icsconfiguration.htm
They also have mapping files that people exported from the utility for any
other applications that may need it.
Also, please let me know if the file I have attached to this email for the
ICS Config Utility works. :-)

begin 666 aworld.ics
M6T9I;&4 at 26YF;UT-"E1Y<&4]24-3(%!O<G0 at 36%P<&EN9R!$871A($9I;&4-
M"D%P<&QI8V%T:6]N/4E#4T-&1RY%6$4-"DUA:F]R5F5R<VEO;CTQ#0I-:6YO
M<E9E<G-I;VX]- T*#0I;36%P<&EN9UT-"DYA;64]06-T:79E(%=O<FQD<PT*
M1&5S8SU!8W1I=F4 at 5V]R;&1S#0I487)G971)4#TP+C N,"XP#0I!8W1I=F4]
M5')U90T*#0I;,# P,%T-"E1Y<&4]5$-0#0I4<F%N<VQA=&EO;CU.3U)-04P-
M"E!O<G0]-38W, T*#0I;,# P,5T-"E1Y<&4]5$-0#0I4<F%N<VQA=&EO;CU.
M3U)-04P-"E!O<G0]-S<W-PT*#0I;,# P,ET-"E1Y<&4]5$-0#0I4<F%N<VQA
M=&EO;CU.3U)-04P-"E!O<G0]-S P,"TW,3 P#0H-"ELP,# S70T*5'EP93U4
C0U -"E1R86YS;&%T:6]N/4Y/4DU!3 T*4&]R=#TS,# P#0H`
`
end

where are all these idiots coming from?

Dec 17, 2000, 7:23pm
Hmm, reading may help on finding world prices, sheesh. There are some
newbies at AWGate sometimes that says similar things but maybe not as often
as Juno users.

[View Quote]

Off topic maybe, but....

Jan 8, 2001, 1:31am
I need to know of a good 17" monitor can handle a refresh rate of 120Hz at
least. I might be getting 3d gaming glasses but they require that you have
at least a refresh rate of 120Hz at the minimum to reduce eyestrain. Maybe
post what resolution it gets 120Hz at too. My monitor only goes to 75Hz in
every resolution.

Off topic maybe, but....

Jan 10, 2001, 10:13am
Most/Some 3d gaming glasses requires that you have a CRT monitor so that's
what I'd probably go with.

[View Quote]

Off topic maybe, but....

Jan 10, 2001, 10:32am
Probably 3d gaming glasses from www.i-glasses.com is what I'll be getting.

[View Quote]

"Restricted Commands"

Jan 13, 2001, 12:58am
I can see why the move command has to be restricted but umm, why rotate?
Doesn't it just rotate or does more than that?

[View Quote]

"Restricted Commands"

Jan 13, 2001, 7:53pm
Oh, that's right, now I know why, but it would be better if they could make
it so it can't turn onto people's property and maybe same with the move?

[View Quote]

i cant get 3.0 to work on my machine why

Jan 14, 2001, 2:02pm
What happens when you try to run 3.0 on your computer? Does it error, crash,
or what? There is a way to get 3.1 even if it's in closed beta, but I won't
mention how to.

[View Quote]

Important Message Very IMPORTANT

Jan 15, 2001, 4:32am
Someone got my password a couple months back and vandalized under my name in
a town. A few days later or so I didn't even know about it untill I PK had
to talk to me about it. He even already knew by the IP's that it was someone
else using my citizenship that did the vandalism. So the PK probably got the
GET team to take it out.
A couple of days earlier this week one of my friends got hacked and came
through me he said cuz he traced the ip's. He had no choice but since it was
hacked badly he had to reformat the effected computer.
Anyways, it's hard to tell if Agent Fox Mulder is lieing or not. It's always
hard to tell about. People just do tons of tricks on you sometimes just to
get you to believe they didn't do that but someone else did but isn't true.

[View Quote]

by any chance...

Jan 15, 2001, 9:45pm
No wonder why Roland said in Test80, "Enjoy 3.1 while you can." LOL. He also
mentioned that there were more people on beta than there is on private beta.

[View Quote]

by any chance...

Jan 17, 2001, 1:00am
They weren't smart. They thought nothing would happen probably even if they
reported bugs, but it did. heh

[View Quote]

About My Capitals

Jan 17, 2001, 8:30pm
Capitalizing every single word is simple annoying. I don't even feel like
reading it like that.

[View Quote]

Reminder - to all the newbie twits: take your shit ELSEWHERE

Jan 24, 2001, 12:34am

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C0857C.D99A9780

Html takes up more space than without it. So that means it can be faster =
to load messages without html because html uses more.

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C0857C.D99A9780

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Html takes up more space than without =
it. So that=20
means it can be faster to load messages without html because html uses=20
more.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01C0857C.D99A9780--

Reminder - to all the newbie twits: take your shit ELSEWHERE

Jan 24, 2001, 10:29am
Umm, mine must of changed to html automatically when replying to Tony's
post.

[View Quote]

Reminder - to all the newbie twits: take your shit ELSEWHERE

Jan 24, 2001, 9:55pm
I'm ' NOT ' trying to make a fucking excuse. I didn't know that it would
automatically switch to html on mine. But now I do, so I'll watch out for
that.

[View Quote]

Re: AW not working

Jan 21, 2001, 10:10pm
2. Paid for it
I had it for a long time.

[View Quote]

Not Really A Ng Topic.....

Jan 24, 2001, 12:41am
Get a new hard drive. What other thing can you do??? Go to www.pricescan.com
or www.pricewatch.com if you want to find the lowest prices on computer
hardware and stuff.
PriceScan has a 20GB hard drive for $97.

[View Quote]

Active Worlds Article In PC Gamer

Feb 5, 2001, 10:27am
Ethreal is a good RPG game.