where are all these idiots coming from? (Community)

where are all these idiots coming from? // Community

1  |

eep

Dec 17, 2000, 2:13am
I swear it must be the influx of Juno twits, but this newsgroup has been getting a lot of shit lately. Wise up or I'll lay the smack down on you!

zero

Dec 17, 2000, 2:25am
Good god! Eep used a wrestling term????
WTF?
lol

[View Quote] > I swear it must be the influx of Juno twits, but this newsgroup has been getting a lot of shit lately. Wise up or I'll lay the smack down on you!

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

the derek

i am actually going to agree with eep, oh the horror!
think this whole aw is a sex party
tourists asking people to have sex with them or somehting sheesh... juno
is just a bunch of sex crazed idio-manics
[View Quote]

holistic1

Dec 17, 2000, 10:34am
It's the hormones..12,13 years old..what do you expect.

Holistic1

[View Quote] > i am actually going to agree with eep, oh the horror!
> those juno users are COMPLETE idiots
> not only do they become a citizen before they learn to move but they
> think this whole aw is a sex party
> if you go into juno dome for only FIVE MINUTES youll get about 50
> different tourists asking people to have sex with them or somehting
> sheesh... juno is just a bunch of sex crazed idio-manics
> just my 2C

[View Quote]

nornny

Dec 17, 2000, 11:28am
Hey, if you get free internet and a free citizenship, a cyber ****job might
as well be part of the deal, eh? :) *sorry, a bit over the top this time,
but it's early morning and I can't think of a cleaner joke* Most are
trailor-trash kids who can't afford a lousy 10-20 dollars a month, anywho.
;)

Nornny

[View Quote]

joeman

Dec 17, 2000, 12:20pm
Just because they like to shoot stuff and burn things dosent make them all
bad.....wait, yes it does! Down with Juno!

I agree, AW has been swamped with the Juno Newbies asking many questions
like "How do i move?" "My bot can kill yours!" "How do i build?" "Wanna give
me a cyber at #%$ Job?" "Why do you look like that?" "$#%# YOU $$#^&!!!" "Why
are you black? And im grey?"

I am getting very tired of these people! When will this all END?!?!
The nice thing about Juno users is that you can tell what their ip subnet
mask is, so you can seperate the newbies from the Juno Newbies.....

Getting VERY tired of this
Joeman (Will eject ANY newbie!!)

[View Quote]

birdmike

Dec 17, 2000, 1:40pm
I agree. If this is what AWCOM wants, a universe full of those freaks, they
really have dug their own grave. AW is becoming like AOL. That's REALLY
bad.

--
-Mike Nelson-
AIM AWBirdMike

daphne

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C06826.72E17CC0

The Derek

Try not to sound like such a complete idiot yourself.. :o)

Daphne
[View Quote] I swear it must be the influx of Juno twits, but this newsgroup has =
been getting a lot of shit lately. Wise up or I'll lay the smack down on =
you!

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C06826.72E17CC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Derek</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Try not to sound like such a complete =
idiot=20
yourself..&nbsp; :o)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Daphne</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>the derek &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:ImTheDerek at yahoo.com">ImTheDerek at yahoo.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A3C5152.8B356509 at yahoo.com">news:3A3C5152.8B356509 at yahoo.co=
m</A>...</DIV>i=20
am actually going to agree with eep, oh the horror! <BR>those juno =
users are=20
COMPLETE idiots <BR>not only do they become a citizen before they =
learn to=20
move but they think this whole aw is a sex party <BR>if you go into =
juno dome=20
for only FIVE MINUTES youll get about 50 different tourists asking =
people to=20
have sex with them or somehting sheesh... juno is just a bunch of sex =
crazed=20
idio-manics <BR>just my 2C=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C06826.72E17CC0--

trekker

Dec 17, 2000, 6:34pm
OMG if this is becoming llike AOL we are betetr of killing every one and
leaving. We dont need
Juno ppl here in AW. They are just messing every thing up. Today a person that
has juno asked me
where to get a world. i said it cost money and theni gave him the url for the
prices. He then asked me again
how much dose it cost and i gave him the url again, (this wend on for about 15
minuts) so i finaly didt respond
to him and he startted getting mad at me and cussing me out. So then he finaly
left me alone.

So u see we dont need ppl like that they make things bad, and ruen all the
fun in AW. Im about
to report to AW that juno ppl are relly screwing up AW. I want to know if ppl
aggree with me and plese
tell AWCOM about this!!!
trekker

[View Quote] > I agree. If this is what AWCOM wants, a universe full of those freaks, they
> really have dug their own grave. AW is becoming like AOL. That's REALLY
> bad.
>
> --
> -Mike Nelson-
> AIM AWBirdMike
> AW Cit BirdMike (292200)
> Owner of AW World A-Centre
> Member of USWF

imagine

Dec 17, 2000, 7:12pm
That sounds really annoying.
However, we were all newbies at one time :)
With the Junodome open and new users coming into AW threw the back door,
they are bypassing the AW site I think.
And with so many coming in at one time, the newbies are just more
noticeable.

Maybe what is needed here is education about AW, coming from Juno.
Maybe what is needed is a petition from the AW Cits to get Juno to set up a
Juno Gate of some kind, like the AW gate, so the newbies can learn.
I would suggest a sign at their GZ or on their web site also. It would read:
When you go into a world you are also entering some ones home. Have respect
for that person and their home. Their children may be viewing the screen.

To often people coming in from the 2d chats don't know or realize what kind
of environment they are in. They need to learn. Just like each and every one
of us had to learn when we were newbies.

I do agree that it is annoying to be hit on by a newbie evey time you move.
Maybe Juno needs education on what AW is also. It's not a 2d sex chat,
that's for sure. And it is very annoying when you can't move without being
asked what your sex and age is. And it's really annoying to be complimented
on how hot you look, when what they are looking at is the av you are using.
I had to leave Junodome because of that.
I don't plan to go back.
Imagine

[View Quote]

dennis13

Dec 17, 2000, 7:23pm
Hmm, reading may help on finding world prices, sheesh. There are some
newbies at AWGate sometimes that says similar things but maybe not as often
as Juno users.

[View Quote]

zero

Dec 17, 2000, 7:34pm
--------------040406050701010107010402

Thats cause Magines right, they need some guiudance, most of us in here
stumbled across AW. These people have an open hole to it.
So they dunno whats going on, what the protocal is, or anything.
I agree with Magine, they just need some education, and not ejection or
rudeness from World owners and other cits.
I know as a world owner, i would welcome more traffic and builders any day.
bring em on!! Maybe the AW stocks might even climb.

Z!

[View Quote] > Hmm, reading may help on finding world prices, sheesh. There are some
> newbies at AWGate sometimes that says similar things but maybe not as often
> as Juno users.

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

--------------040406050701010107010402

most of us in here stumbled across AW. These people have an open hole to
it.<br>
So they dunno whats going on, what the protocal is, or anything.<br>
I agree with Magine, they just need some education, and not ejection or rudeness from World owners and other cits.<br>
I know as a world owner, i would welcome more traffic and builders any day.<br>
bring em on!! Maybe the AW stocks might even climb.<br>
Z!<br>
[View Quote]

imagine

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C06830.B2AD61C0

I'm glad you agree zero.
Just to point out though, my name is Imagine. I'm always being called =
Imagines with a s on the end, Magine, Magines and Image. I am not those =
people. I'm just plane old Imagine. :)
Imagine
[View Quote] Z!

as oftenas Juno users."trekker" <troop2 at empirenet.com> wrote in =
messagenews:3A3D222C.C3EB7334 at empirenet.com...
[...]
--=20
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C06830.B2AD61C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I'm glad you agree zero.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Just to point out though, my name is=20
<STRONG>Imagine. </STRONG>I'm always being called Imagines with a s on =
the end,=20
Magine, Magines and Image. I am not those people. I'm just plane old =
Imagine.=20
:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Imagine</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>zero &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:dmonix at home.com">dmonix at home.com</A>&gt; wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3A3D3124.3040401 at home.com">news:3A3D3124.3040401 at home.com</A=
>...</DIV>Thats=20
cause Magines right, they need some guiudance, most of us in here =
stumbled=20
across AW. These people have an open hole to it.<BR>So they dunno =
whats going=20
on, what the protocal is, or anything.<BR>I agree with Magine, they =
just need=20
some education, and not ejection or rudeness from World owners and =
other=20
cits.<BR>I know as a world owner, i would welcome more traffic and =
builders=20
any day.<BR>bring em on!! Maybe the AW stocks might even=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C06830.B2AD61C0--

the derek

why dont you go in there
[View Quote] </body>

the derek

you have to remember half these people dont know nutin about the net at
all-they just dont wanna have to pay for a postage stamp :O)

I doubt it's the Juno people... most of them barely know enough on how
to get out of their own world, let alone post in the newsgroups. :P No,
I think the idiots in here have been here all along, it's just
someone/something decided to go around and light a fire under their
asses. Perhaps they were all suffering from AlphaWorld withdrawal due to
the server crash and finally decided to vent. *shrug*

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Notes that some of those same idiots actually responded to this
thread...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

trekker

Dec 18, 2000, 1:28am
I aggree that there are some idiots in aw, but... Theres been a drastic incres in
idiots. Today i went to JunoDome and 10 ppl asked to have cyber with me.
i told the PS and he said "so what". then he told me to mute em. So
i complained and said to eject em becuase you dont need ppl like that. He said
he dost have the time. sothen he Ejected me.
So whats the point? He has time to eject me the nice one,and not the ppl
causing trouble? So i want ppl to report to AWCOM about this
like i am. I want them to crack up on there PS and not be so lazy.
And i hope AWCOM reads this to. So everyone please tell AWCOM
and support all that want the idiots top not come in!!!
trekker

[View Quote] > I doubt it's the Juno people... most of them barely know enough on how
> to get out of their own world, let alone post in the newsgroups. :P No,
> I think the idiots in here have been here all along, it's just
> someone/something decided to go around and light a fire under their
> asses. Perhaps they were all suffering from AlphaWorld withdrawal due to
> the server crash and finally decided to vent. *shrug*

[View Quote]

crazy glue il

Dec 18, 2000, 1:51am
Ok. I admit I am an idiot, but its not so bad because I'm a fun idiot not a
stupid one like the ones in 2d chats :p. But I'm smart enough to knwo when
to quit. I never liked going to JunoDome because the people are there. I
love being stupid but I'm a funnie stupid, not one ofd those who ask you
this that ans on and on. Well enough of my complaining :)>

~CrAzY gLuE IL

[View Quote]

nornny

Dec 19, 2000, 6:22pm
fun haha or fun in bed? :) I'm sorry, i couldn't distinguish what type of
fun you were talking about since you replied to a post talking about
cybering. :) and if you don't like going to JunoDome because people are
there, why are you even in AW?? I dunno about you being funny stupid either,
that last stunt you pulled was just stupid, especially since you were trying
to be smart and sophisticed. Same for this one too. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

trekker

Dec 20, 2000, 8:22pm
You know Nornny, i dont give a ass about what u thick of me. Frankly u can do
what u want.
Im just trying to make a point about how bad Juno is for AW. Juno has always
been a bad service
and full of it. If u want a ISP server at lest get a good one, wich is all that
im saying. AW will lose alot
from this. and Nornny if u can figure out what im trying to say please dont
crtasize me. :)

[View Quote] > fun haha or fun in bed? :) I'm sorry, i couldn't distinguish what type of
> fun you were talking about since you replied to a post talking about
> cybering. :) and if you don't like going to JunoDome because people are
> there, why are you even in AW?? I dunno about you being funny stupid either,
> that last stunt you pulled was just stupid, especially since you were trying
> to be smart and sophisticed. Same for this one too. :)
>
> Nornny

[View Quote]

sw comit

Dec 20, 2000, 9:04pm
At least AW is getting money, mabey they'll acauly do something with it like
advertising.

nova n@n.com

Dec 21, 2000, 8:46pm
hey i happen to be a long term juno email user and id never user their
freeking isp. i know one person that pays for juno as a isp and its bout the
worst isp out they have free and pay funny thing is both have a 10 min time
out timer .
as per the cybering bull i seen this as well oddly enough the seem to want
these peeps there in 10 mins there i seen bout a dozen f*** yous few go to
hells d*** heads a few times etc and no ejections

jeiden

Dec 21, 2000, 10:14pm
Maybe a peace or gate keeper could explain to the PSes of Junodome the do's
and don't's of AW?
[View Quote]

agent1

Dec 21, 2000, 11:01pm
I believe they ARE gatekeepers...

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------6034073ACFA0090E6D41F85F

I think the whole problem will solve, it just needs some time.
We had some visitors from Juno who had to be ejected (G-rated worlds)
and we have some visitors from Juno who behave very well and who will
be always welcome.

Most Juno people will learn netiquette as most other AW people did
before,
or they will never learn - same as as some other AW people.
(people = tourists and citizens)

agent1 schrieb:

> I believe they ARE gatekeepers...
>
> -Agent1

[View Quote] begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------6034073ACFA0090E6D41F85F--

nova n@n.com

Dec 23, 2000, 12:53pm
juno should never have ventured into the free/pay isp service they had a
good servie with their free email now even it is going down hill