A great chat program and it is free (Community)

A great chat program and it is free // Community

1  |

fatts

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C03CC5.13D93600

www.microsoft.com/sidewinder/ =20

Go there and get the free chat program and pass it around and try it! I =
tried it and then I got the whole tamale from Costco for free! my buddy =
paid for it! $39 and I have just used it to tell my flight sim aircraft =
what to do! I can talk to my computer! no more typing when in a game!=20

I will try it in AWs but it does not care what game or program so it =
will work yes?

I can build and tell it what to do plus talk to my buddies and with no =
hands!

Remember the chat program is free so give it a try, for me it is so much =
better then hearsme and the others..

have fun

Fatts
ICQ10637450

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C03CC5.13D93600

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/sidewinder/">www.microsoft.com/sidewinde=
r/</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Go there and get the free chat program and pass it around and try =
it! I=20
tried it and then I got the whole tamale from Costco for free! my buddy =
paid for=20
it! $39 and I have just used it to tell my flight sim aircraft what to =
do!&nbsp;=20
I can talk to my computer! no more typing when in a game! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I will try it in AWs but it does not care what game or program so =
it will=20
work yes?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I can build and tell it what to do plus talk to my buddies and with =
no=20
hands!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Remember the chat program is free so give it a try, for me it is so =
much=20
better then hearsme and the others..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>have fun</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>ICQ10637450</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C03CC5.13D93600--

dennis13

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C03D05.86AA1C40

Yes, and you know what? It's free because it's limited to 4 users or so. =
The one where you pay for it lets you talk with more users than 4 only.
[View Quote] Go there and get the free chat program and pass it around and try it! =
[...]

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yes, and you know what? It's free =
because it's=20
limited to 4 users or so. The one where you pay for it lets you talk =
with more=20
users than 4 only.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"fatts" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:mac4tbh at hotmail.com">mac4tbh at hotmail.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:39f45465 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39f45465 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
=
href=3D"http://www.microsoft.com/sidewinder/">www.microsoft.com/sidewinde=
r/</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Go there and get the free chat program and pass it around and try =
it! I=20
tried it and then I got the whole tamale from Costco for free! my =
buddy paid=20
for it! $39 and I have just used it to tell my flight sim aircraft =
what to=20
do!&nbsp; I can talk to my computer! no more typing when in a game! =
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I will try it in AWs but it does not care what game or program so =
it will=20
work yes?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I can build and tell it what to do plus talk to my buddies and =
with no=20
hands!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Remember the chat program is free so give it a try, for me it is =
so much=20
better then hearsme and the others..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>have fun</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>ICQ10637450</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0023_01C03D05.86AA1C40--

ox64

------=_NextPart_000_02F4_01C03D27.21766500

Too many chat programs in existence on the web!! And unless I am =
missing something, the "free" version does not support voice commands, =
which mislead me.

Ox64
[...]

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Too many chat programs in existence on =
the=20
web!!&nbsp; And unless I am missing something, the "free" version does =
not=20
support voice commands, which mislead me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ox64</FONT></DIV></DIV>
[...]

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C03D35.F49154A0

Yes, I don't think it supports that too.
[...]

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Yes, I don't think it&nbsp;supports =
that=20
too.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Too many chat programs in existence =
on the=20
web!!&nbsp; And unless I am missing something, the "free" version does =
not=20
support voice commands, which mislead me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ox64</FONT></DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"fatts" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:mac4tbh at hotmail.com">mac4tbh at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
[...]
so it=20
will work yes?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I can build and tell it what to do plus talk to my buddies and =
with no=20
hands!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Remember the chat program is free so give it a try, for me it =
is so=20
much better then hearsme and the others..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>have fun</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>ICQ10637450</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C03D35.F49154A0--

fatts

------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C03DB6.C0A11BE0

Yes and they make no secrete of it being such! if you want more it =
means that you must like how it works and you can get the complete setup =
that works great for me so far. I just used it to control my movements =
in AW and I just did so without hands!!!

I just say forward and it is so, I just say back and it is so...

I did all of that to test it and it worked but I will use it for things =
like look up or down and to fly up or down and still use the mouse as I =
need.

I have used it in my flight sim and it shines in that program, flaps up =
gear down smoke on and such and never use the keyboard, never take my =
hands of the main controls when doing stunts.

It has its place and its use and yes it is not perfect but it works.

Thanks for your time.

Mac / Fatts

[...]

<DIV>Yes and they make no secrete of it being such!&nbsp; if you want =
more it=20
means that you must like how it works and you can get the complete setup =
that=20
works great for me so far. I just used it to control my movements in AW =
and I=20
just did so without hands!!!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I just say forward and it is so, I just say back and it is =
so...</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I did all of that to test it and it worked but I will use it for =
things=20
like look up or down and to fly up or down and still use the mouse as I=20
need.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I have used it in my flight sim and it shines in that program, =
flaps up=20
gear down smoke on and such and never use the keyboard, never take my =
hands of=20
the main controls when doing stunts.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It has its place and its use and yes it is not perfect but it =
works.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks for your time.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mac / Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>dennis13 &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:denntom at gnt.net">denntom at gnt.net</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_002B_01C03DB6.C0A11BE0--

fatts

------=_NextPart_000_0074_01C03DBA.0FA8B560

TO ALL.

Gee here I thought I found a great thing and now I feel bad about =
posting about it... I gave the web site and they explain everything =
therefore everyone should know just what is offered. OK the free one can =
only talk to 4 at a time what is wrong with that? I have not seen anyone =
talking to more then one other person at a time in the first place.

Yes there are many talking programs BUT so far this one is nice and it =
is easy to use and it works. It is from MS the best and the worst =
company but a company that has made or put out many programs that work =
and will be around next year. AWs needs a good talking program and from =
what I can see this one is a good first try at getting it to everyone =
for free and yes they can upgrade if they want to do more with it.

Just try it and if it is not for you guys then speak badly about it and =
not before.

This is shameful that we as a people can't even be happy with a try =
before you buy product, that we have to start speaking against something =
before all the facts are in on it.

Now I feel a little better LOL

Pastor Mac.

=20
=20
[View Quote] Ox64
[...]

<DIV>TO ALL.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gee here I thought I found a great thing and now I feel bad about =
posting=20
about it... I gave the web site and they explain everything therefore =
everyone=20
should know just what is offered. OK the free one can only talk to 4 at =
a time=20
what is wrong with that? I have not seen anyone talking to more then one =
other=20
person at a time in the first place.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yes there are many talking programs BUT so far this one is nice and =
it is=20
easy to use and it works. It is from MS the best and the worst company =
but a=20
company that has made or put out many programs that work and will be =
around next=20
year. AWs needs a good talking program and from what I can see this one =
is a=20
good first try at getting it to everyone for free and yes they can =
upgrade if=20
they want to do more with it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just try it and if it is not for you guys then speak badly about it =
and not=20
before.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This is shameful that we as a people can't even be happy with a try =
before=20
you buy product, that we have to start speaking against something before =
all the=20
facts are in on it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now I feel a little better LOL</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pastor Mac.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>ox64 &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:bhowell2 at hotmail.com">bhowell2 at hotmail.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:39f4da73 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39f4da73 at server1.Act=
[...]

------=_NextPart_000_000D_01C03DCF.9F1D5C40

Ok, look at this way for gamers...lol Gamers that uses it and has more =
than 4 people in a game that wants to use it and only have the free =
version. Then only 4 can really talk in the game while the others type =
or whatsoever? I bet for example some people at www.zone.com would use =
it.
[...]

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ok, look at this way for gamers...lol =
Gamers that=20
uses it and has more than 4 people in a game that wants to use it and =
only have=20
the free version. Then only 4 can really talk in the game while the =
others type=20
or whatsoever? I bet for example some people at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.zone.com">www.zone.com</A> would use it.</FONT></DIV>
[...]

------=_NextPart_000_0356_01C03DE3.6A4BD8C0

There's nothing wrong with posting and nothing to feel bad about. :) =
I'm sure there are others that will try it and love it, and possibly =
even buy it. Yes the website does state the limitations of the free =
version. I just didn't want others to be confused or misled like I was =
about the free version. By the way I DID try it before my post, and =
found really no use for it since there are websites that allow you to =
voice chat without downloading any software, configuring sound/network =
junk, and no limitations for free.

Ox64
[View Quote] Gee here I thought I found a great thing and now I feel bad about =
[...]

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There's nothing wrong with posting and =
nothing to=20
feel bad about.&nbsp; :)&nbsp; I'm sure there are others that will try =
it and=20
love it, and possibly even buy it.&nbsp; Yes the website does state the=20
limitations of the free version.&nbsp; I just didn't want others to be =
confused=20
or misled like I was about the free version.&nbsp; By the way I DID try =
it=20
before my post, and found really no use for it since there are websites =
that=20
allow you to voice chat without downloading any software, configuring=20
sound/network junk, and no limitations for free.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Ox64</FONT></DIV></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"fatts" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:mac4tbh at hotmail.com">mac4tbh at hotmail.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:39f5ef65 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:39f5ef65 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV>TO ALL.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Gee here I thought I found a great thing and now I feel bad about =
posting=20
about it... I gave the web site and they explain everything therefore =
everyone=20
should know just what is offered. OK the free one can only talk to 4 =
at a time=20
what is wrong with that? I have not seen anyone talking to more then =
one other=20
person at a time in the first place.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yes there are many talking programs BUT so far this one is nice =
and it is=20
easy to use and it works. It is from MS the best and the worst company =
but a=20
company that has made or put out many programs that work and will be =
around=20
next year. AWs needs a good talking program and from what I can see =
this one=20
is a good first try at getting it to everyone for free and yes they =
can=20
upgrade if they want to do more with it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just try it and if it is not for you guys then speak badly about =
it and=20
not before.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This is shameful that we as a people can't even be happy with a =
try=20
before you buy product, that we have to start speaking against =
something=20
before all the facts are in on it.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Now I feel a little better LOL</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Pastor Mac.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
[...]
try it!=20
I tried it and then I got the whole tamale from Costco for free! =
my buddy=20
paid for it! $39 and I have just used it to tell my flight sim =
aircraft=20
what to do!&nbsp; I can talk to my computer! no more typing when =
in a=20
game! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I will try it in AWs but it does not care what game or =
program so it=20
will work yes?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I can build and tell it what to do plus talk to my buddies =
and with=20
no hands!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Remember the chat program is free so give it a try, for me it =
is so=20
much better then hearsme and the others..</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>have fun</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Fatts</DIV>
<DIV>ICQ10637450</DIV>
=
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0356_01C03DE3.6A4BD8C0--