i cant get 3.0 to work on my machine why (Community)

i cant get 3.0 to work on my machine why // Community

1  |

lamborgini14 lamborgini14@hotmail

Jan 14, 2001, 1:26pm
From: "lamborgini14" <lamborgini14 at hotmail>
Subject: i cant get 3.0 to work
Date: Sunday, January 14, 2001 9:18 AM

For some reason I cant get active worlds version 3.0 to work on my machine I
have all of the system requirements asked and I run at 16 bit color I do not
know why it isn't working please help me I am wanting 3.0 to work and I
especially want 3.1 too but please help me ill be checking in soon thx
much!!!

dennis13

Jan 14, 2001, 2:02pm
What happens when you try to run 3.0 on your computer? Does it error, crash,
or what? There is a way to get 3.1 even if it's in closed beta, but I won't
mention how to.