New Video (General Discussion)

New Video // General Discussion

1  |

pineriver

Mar 25, 2003, 6:12pm
I have been working on this video now for about a month, Im not gonna say if
it is good or not, just watch it and tell me what you think. 10mb farley
good quality, 4:12 min. http://www.aw31.netfirms.com/thebattle

maki

Mar 25, 2003, 6:57pm
incredible! now when's your full feature length movie coming out?! ;)

maki

O_O! Now that is one heck of a compositing job.

Please give us all sorts of techical goodies on how you came up with these
shots! :)

Chris

[View Quote]

pineriver

Mar 25, 2003, 9:16pm
one major + is that I can do a effect called the blue screen effect in
active worlds, its the same effect that they use for weather men and stuff,
so that I have it look like hundreds of men on screen, with only 1 or 2
avatar bots walking across the screen.. Going to add more behind the scenes
stuff to website

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Mar 25, 2003, 9:37pm
Bravo! You need another movie!

Yes that would be good. :) And with AW, you don't have to worry about
bluescreen spill on your actors. :)

Chris

[View Quote]

johnny b jbitt2atjunodotcom

Mar 26, 2003, 12:06am
HAHAHA, good one ! :OD loved it
JB

[View Quote]

slipaway

Mar 26, 2003, 1:46am
Wow, that rocks! That's awesome Pine...

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Mar 26, 2003, 1:52am
Pineriver....that would be a great entry into a film festival:)

[View Quote]

lady murasaki

Mar 26, 2003, 1:59am
How fun! Thanks for sharing your work Pineriver. ;oD

[View Quote]

lioness.

Mar 26, 2003, 4:32am
Do I see another catagory coming up for the Cy's??? ;-"D

[View Quote]

lioness.

Mar 26, 2003, 4:34am
<------------awards the first ever AW Oscar for Best Film to PineRiver.
Outstanding job hon!!!!!! Not sure how the heck ya did it, but that was
great!! Loved every pixel of it. ;-"D

"pineriver" <pineriver at thenett.com> wrote in
news:3e80b821 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I have been working on this video now for about a month, Im not gonna
> say if it is good or not, just watch it and tell me what you think.
> 10mb farley good quality, 4:12 min.
> http://www.aw31.netfirms.com/thebattle

WOW! Great movie! Keep up the good work!

KAH

mrbruce

Mar 30, 2003, 8:20am
Again you did a great job Pine, you like always are very talented, yes I
think he should be up for a Cy award, he has done many other videos, which I
still have saved away because those were the beginning of his never ending
success!
MrBruce.
[View Quote]

captain mad mike

Mar 30, 2003, 7:38pm
Sweet!
[View Quote]

darian knight

Apr 9, 2003, 6:54pm
Excellent video Pineriver :) I loved the ending - it was definitely a twist
of plot...lol>

sk8man 1

Apr 9, 2003, 11:02pm
His other AW movies are good too. http://www.aw31.netfirms.com/