Community Vote (Community)

Community Vote // Community

1  |

alphabit phalpha

Sep 10, 2003, 6:15pm
I would like to put an idea out there and see what ya'll think:)
What do all of you say we allow Linn to take the Cy Awards this year and
organize them?
I personally would like to see how she can improve on them and make
everyone happy. And if she does well....maybe I will just release them to
her:)
Whatcha say Linn?
Think you can handle the load?:)

binarybud

Sep 10, 2003, 6:25pm
BB raises his hand. I second the motion!

[View Quote]

weebo

Sep 10, 2003, 6:44pm
3rd it
[View Quote]

andras

Sep 10, 2003, 6:58pm
[View Quote] > I would like to put an idea out there and see what ya'll think:)
> What do all of you say we allow Linn to take the Cy Awards this year and
> organize them?
> I personally would like to see how she can improve on them and make
> everyone happy. And if she does well....maybe I will just release them to
> her:)
> Whatcha say Linn?
> Think you can handle the load?:)

Excellent idea!! Go for it!!

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

baro

Sep 10, 2003, 7:11pm
it's your event, I think we trust you enough to pick a temporary manager.

ciena

Sep 10, 2003, 7:12pm
eeeeewww!!!!
[View Quote]

stecloud

Sep 10, 2003, 8:32pm
Sure, whoever you think can do a good job is fine by me.

[View Quote]

crazy pills

Sep 10, 2003, 8:48pm
so if alpha picked me itd be fine, careful what you generalize lol

chaneg it to they picked me and none of these would be here as they are
*wink*
[View Quote]

imagine

Sep 10, 2003, 10:28pm
You have been doing it for so long that I think you would know who is best
for the job. I trust your judgement on it :) I'm sure Linn will do a fine
job :)

Imagine
[View Quote]

usul 2

Sep 11, 2003, 12:10am
This year? That's sounds fair. Give Linn a month to get right what others
haven't in years.

alphabit phalpha

Sep 11, 2003, 12:12am
Ouch!

[View Quote]

count dracula

Sep 11, 2003, 8:36am
I guess that would mean only G rated stuff would be allowed to participate?
Preferable persons from southern US who goes to church every fu**ing Sunday,
right?

Not that I care LOL

Drac
alphabit phalpha <alphabit at swbell.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f5f8660$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I would like to put an idea out there and see what ya'll think:)
> What do all of you say we allow Linn to take the Cy Awards this year
and
> organize them?
> I personally would like to see how she can improve on them and make
> everyone happy. And if she does well....maybe I will just release them to
> her:)
> Whatcha say Linn?
> Think you can handle the load?:)

weizer

Sep 11, 2003, 10:17am
That's ok with me :-)
As long as I keep my position and that I can finish that picture project :-)

-Weizer
"alphabit phalpha" <alphabit at swbell.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
3f5f8660$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I would like to put an idea out there and see what ya'll think:)
> What do all of you say we allow Linn to take the Cy Awards this year
and
> organize them?
> I personally would like to see how she can improve on them and make
> everyone happy. And if she does well....maybe I will just release them to
> her:)
> Whatcha say Linn?
> Think you can handle the load?:)

alphabit phalpha

Sep 11, 2003, 11:02am
Speaking of picture project Weizer:)
I just got awcc corner cleared and we can start the Cy Walk of Fame
really really soon!:)
Have a few items left to clear etc, then we can look at the layout, make
some models and be on our way!
Woooohooo!...I am soooo excited!:)

Thanks for taking on such a great project!

Hugggs;)
Bit:)

[View Quote] -Weizer
"alphabit phalpha" <alphabit at swbell.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
3f5f8660$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I would like to put an idea out there and see what ya'll think:)
> What do all of you say we allow Linn to take the Cy Awards this year
and
> organize them?
> I personally would like to see how she can improve on them and make
> everyone happy. And if she does well....maybe I will just release them to
> her:)
> Whatcha say Linn?
> Think you can handle the load?:)

stecloud

Sep 11, 2003, 4:18pm
I would have no problem if Alpha had picked you, though i'm sure someone
else would be phoning for the nice men in white fearing she'd had some sort
of lapse in sanity.

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Sep 11, 2003, 5:47pm
LOL...there coming to take me away....ho ho ha ha!

alphabit phalpha

Sep 11, 2003, 7:37pm
Whew!
Well that gave me some quiet time to build.
Ok...I withdraw my offer.
Sowwy:(

Huggggs;)
Bit:)