Alpha World Open To Tourists...... (Community)

Alpha World Open To Tourists...... // Community

1  2  3  |

ncc 71854

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C2CE1D.C297D8E0

Screw America! Once and forever!
One day Europe and the rest of the world will show you arrogant ppl how =
to make peace, by getting rid of the REAL axis of evvil, America

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C2CE1D.C297D8E0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#0080f6>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Screw America! Once and =
forever!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>One day Europe and the rest of the =
world will show=20
you arrogant ppl how to make peace, by getting rid of the REAL axis of =
evvil,=20
America</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_006F_01C2CE1D.C297D8E0--

Well as far as I know, Bush hasn't done anything yet that is outside of
those activities.

Chris

[View Quote]

the joker ss

Feb 6, 2003, 5:57pm
i found it sad that the american defence secretary named germany together
with countries as cuba and libya ( nothing wrong with those countries ) as
countries that dont support anything of this ( this is how i understood it )
.. i just wish , the USA would at least respect the opinion of germany france
and belgium , that they dont want war . no need to critisice them so bad

------=_NextPart_000_018B_01C2CD82.FD72D8C0

Yeah? Most of Europe ain't with you on that one. =20

Bite me.

Chris

[View Quote]
------=_NextPart_000_018B_01C2CD82.FD72D8C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ff00ff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ffff00 size=3D2>Yeah?&nbsp; Most of =
Europe ain't with=20
you on that one.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ffff00 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ffff00 size=3D2>Bite me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ffff00 size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ffff00 size=3D2>Chris</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"ncc 71854" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP">NCC-71854 at USS-Venture=
..Starfleet.UFP</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_018B_01C2CD82.FD72D8C0--

the joker ss

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C2CE22.8F06E980

i love how ppl get pissed when they cant get right :) way to go NCC and =
count dracula
------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C2CE22.8F06E980

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i love how ppl get pissed when they =
cant get right=20
:) way to go NCC and count dracula</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C2CE22.8F06E980--

the joker ss

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C2CE23.279D6980

and what about the evidence they wanted to present ? even powell himself =
said they dont have "smoking guns" which means , no direct evidence , =
all they did was giving evedence that iraq is tyring to work against the =
inspectors ( cmon guys if we have to start a war for things like that ) =
, so i think it has more a negative impact thena positive one on =
americas war ideas ( and i think they decided to start a war months ago )
------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C2CE23.279D6980

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>and what about the evidence they wanted =
to present=20
? even powell himself &nbsp;said they dont have "smoking guns" which =
means , no=20
direct evidence , all they did was giving evedence that iraq is tyring =
to work=20
against the inspectors ( cmon guys if we have to start a war for things =
like=20
that )&nbsp; , so i think it has more a negative impact thena positive =
one on=20
americas war ideas ( and i think they decided to start a war months ago=20
)</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0056_01C2CE23.279D6980--

------=_NextPart_000_0193_01C2CD84.3E69E660

You think I'm angry? No, I just think I wasted my time on someone like =
you, and I let you know exactly what I thought of you. I bolded the =
critical points in my message for your benefit. =20

Opinions without facts are idiotic. They're not informed opinions and =
generally don't make any sense when you compare them with the facts as =
they are. =20

A favorite color does not require fact. Why? Because you can't base =
your opinion on anything. You can base your opinion on the news that =
comes out in this Iraq situation, as I have done. Or you can be a =
left-wing wishy-washy who wants to promote his own agenda and ignore =
what is staring him right in the face. =20

You want facts? Here. Pour over the last four months of this complete =
source listing:
CNN
FOX News
The O'Reilly Factor
The Radio Factor
NY Times
Wall Street Journal
United Nations Cspan Coverage
Statements by the Iraqi American Council

I have destroyed your political credibility. So I am satisfied. Have a =
nice day.

Chris
[View Quote] Just one thing, I can have opinions withouth facts. I like for example =
black more than purple, I like carrots more than herring and I do not =
need any facts why it is so.

Not sure what facts you are refering to tho, but once you have calmed =
down and taken your pills maybe you can look them up for me again. I =
might have an ideology yes, I am probably a twit, but it is just so fun =
to piss off ppl like you LOL

Drac
sw chris <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> kirjoitti =
viestiss=E4:3e42a191$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
You, sir, with all the respect that I can muster, are an ideological =
twit. And that is as nice as I can put it. I'm sorry, but this is =
getting ridiculous. Hussein has attacked people. His own people, the =
Kuwaitis, and Israelis. He funds Palestinian suicide bombers, and =
therefore he attacks people!

What's even more ridiculous is your statement about President Bush. =
US Presidents get 8 years in office, and only if they're elected for two =
four year terms. They cannot officially declare war, and are limited by =
all sorts of rules and regulations that would make your head spin. If =
he tried to stay longer than 8 years, they'd drag him out of office. If =
you're afraid that Bush is going to become a despot, then your ideas =
about my country are so twisted that you can't be trusted with any of =
your other opinions about my country, those of which you haven't even =
bothered to back up with facts. =20

You're ideas are so jaded that you even actually entertained the =
possibility that the seven shuttle crewers who died were actually forced =
by our US Government to go up into space in a rickety old space rocket =
for less pay than they were entitled! You want me to cite that source? =
You.

Oh yes, and let's just sit idly by while Kuwait gets wiped out. =
Mind our own business. You know I might not be so averse to that =
policy. Screw Germany and France. Screw you. The rest of Europe is =
with us. Britain, Portugal, Romania, Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, and =
other eastern european bloque countries, who have suffered similar =
oppression that Iraqis currently suffer from. So is Russia (after this =
Wednesday), Turkey, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. The Security =
Council is with us. So is the Iraqi American Council. This is not a =
western world-eastern world issue! Countries from both sides of the =
world are on our side! =20

You can view the world through those blinders if you want. You can =
spout all of the crap that you want. The fact that I'm an American and =
that I value free speech keeps me from telling you to shut the hell up. =
Most people can think for themselves. And most people who research the =
facts and the history behind what is happening today will come to the =
same conclusion that I have. You may listen to your sources in the =
media, but you sure haven't gotten the perspectives from the Iraqi =
refugees who flew from the country. Nor from the Kuwaitis or the Kurds =
who were gassed and bombed. And you definitely don't know much of the =
history or the motives as to why the US and literally half of the =
civilized world is supporting this action!

But I suppose I can thank you for one thing. I can now understand a =
little of why you seem to think that President Bush is more dangerous =
than Saddam Hussein, even though Bush is limited in what he can do by =
his country and by the Democrats and Hussein is not, and of the general =
apathy that others like you have towards affairs outside of their =
precious Shire. Unfortunately I don't understand enough of it and your =
reasoning continues to elude me. =20

But that's probably why you haven't bothered to backup your opinions =
with facts. And the situation only continues to get worse as you keep =
putting forth more opinions and conspiracy theories. It's driving me =
nuts! And I'm done with it. =20

Chris

[View Quote] <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You think I'm angry?&nbsp; No, I just =
think I=20
wasted my time on someone like you, and I let you know exactly what I =
thought of=20
you.&nbsp; I bolded the critical points in my message for your =
benefit.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Opinions without facts&nbsp;are =
idiotic.&nbsp;=20
They're not informed opinions and generally don't make any sense when =
you=20
compare them with the facts as they are.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>A favorite color does not require =
fact.&nbsp;=20
Why?&nbsp; Because you can't base your opinion on anything.&nbsp; You =
can base=20
your opinion on the news that comes out in this Iraq situation, as I =
have=20
done.&nbsp; Or you can be a left-wing wishy-washy who wants to promote =
his own=20
agenda and ignore what is staring&nbsp;him right in the face.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You want facts?&nbsp; Here.&nbsp; Pour =
over the=20
last four months of this complete source listing:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>CNN</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>FOX News</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The O'Reilly Factor</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Radio Factor</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>NY Times</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Wall Street Journal</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>United Nations Cspan =
Coverage</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Statements by the Iraqi American=20
Council</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have destroyed your political =
credibility.&nbsp;=20
So I am satisfied.&nbsp; Have a nice day.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chris</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"count dracula" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:dracula at netsonic.fi">dracula at netsonic.fi</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:3e42b202 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3e42b202 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>LOL. Ok ok calm down I love Bush and =
also I will=20
kiss his ass if I meet him some day. USA is best, it is the greatest, =
the most=20
free country, nobody is homeless, nobody has been executed although =
innocent=20
nobody innocent has ever died for example in Viatnam out of a gun held =
by a=20
cit of USA. USA can never be wrong because it is the best country in=20
world.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Just one thing, I can have opinions =
withouth=20
facts. I like for example black more than purple, I like carrots more =
than=20
herring and I do not need any facts why it is so.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Not sure what facts you are refering =
to tho, but=20
once you have calmed down and taken your pills maybe you can look them =
up for=20
me again. I might have an ideology yes, I am probably a twit, but it =
is just=20
so fun to piss off ppl like you LOL</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Drac</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>sw chris &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net">chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net=
</A>&gt;=20
kirjoitti <A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:viestiss=E4:3e42a191$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">viestiss=E4=
:3e42a191$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You, sir, with all the respect that =
I can=20
muster,&nbsp;are an<STRONG> ideological twit</STRONG>.&nbsp; And =
that is as=20
nice as I can put it.&nbsp; I'm sorry, but <STRONG>this is getting=20
ridiculous</STRONG>.&nbsp; Hussein&nbsp;has attacked people.&nbsp; =
His own=20
people, the Kuwaitis,&nbsp;and Israelis.&nbsp; He funds Palestinian =
suicide=20
bombers, and therefore&nbsp;he attacks people!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What's even more ridiculous is your =
statement=20
about President Bush.&nbsp; US Presidents get 8 years in office, and =
only if=20
they're elected for two four year terms.&nbsp; They cannot =
officially=20
declare war, and are limited by all sorts of rules and regulations =
that=20
would make your head spin.&nbsp; If he tried to stay longer than 8 =
years,=20
they'd drag him out of office.&nbsp; If you're afraid that Bush is =
going to=20
become a despot, then your ideas about my country are so=20
<STRONG>twisted</STRONG> that you can't be trusted with any of your =
other=20
opinions about my country, those of which you haven't even bothered =
to back=20
up with facts.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You're ideas are so jaded that you =
even=20
actually entertained the possibility that the seven shuttle crewers =
who died=20
were actually <STRONG>forced</STRONG> by our US Government to go up =
into=20
space in a rickety old space rocket for less pay than they were=20
entitled!&nbsp; You want me to cite that source?&nbsp; =
You.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Oh yes, and let's just sit idly by =
while Kuwait=20
gets wiped out.&nbsp; Mind our own business.&nbsp; You know I might =
not be=20
so averse to that policy.&nbsp; Screw Germany and France.&nbsp; =
Screw=20
you.&nbsp; The rest of Europe is with us.&nbsp; Britain, Portugal, =
Romania,=20
Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, and other eastern european bloque =
countries, who=20
have suffered similar oppression that Iraqis currently suffer =
from.&nbsp;=20
So&nbsp;is Russia (after this Wednesday), Turkey, Japan, South =
Korea, and=20
Australia.&nbsp; The Security Council is with us.&nbsp; So is the =
Iraqi=20
American Council.&nbsp; This is not a western world-eastern world=20
issue!&nbsp; <STRONG>Countries from both sides of the world are on =
our=20
side!</STRONG>&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You can view the world through =
those blinders=20
if you want.&nbsp; You can spout all of the crap that you =
want.&nbsp; The=20
fact that I'm an American and that I value free speech keeps me from =
telling=20
you to shut the hell up.&nbsp; <STRONG>Most people can think for=20
themselves.</STRONG>&nbsp; And most people who research the facts =
and the=20
history behind what is happening today will come to the same =
conclusion that=20
I have.&nbsp; You may listen to your sources in the media, but you =
sure=20
haven't gotten the perspectives from the Iraqi refugees who flew =
from the=20
country.&nbsp; Nor from the Kuwaitis or the Kurds who were gassed =
and=20
bombed.&nbsp; And you definitely don't know much of the =
history&nbsp;or the=20
motives as to&nbsp;why the US and literally <STRONG>half of the =
civilized=20
world</STRONG> is supporting this action!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>But I suppose I can thank you for =
one=20
thing.&nbsp; I can now understand a little of why you seem to think =
that=20
President Bush is more dangerous than Saddam Hussein, even though =
Bush is=20
limited in what he can do by his country and by the Democrats and =
Hussein is=20
not, and of the general apathy that&nbsp;others like you have =
towards=20
affairs outside of their precious&nbsp;<STRONG>Shire</STRONG>.&nbsp; =

&nbsp;Unfortunately I don't understand enough of it and your =
reasoning=20
continues to elude me.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>But that's probably why you =
haven't=20
bothered to&nbsp;backup your opinions with facts</STRONG>.&nbsp; And =
the=20
situation only continues to get worse as you keep putting forth more =

opinions and conspiracy theories.&nbsp; <STRONG>It's driving me=20
nuts!</STRONG>&nbsp; And I'm done with it.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chris</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"count dracula" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:dracula at netsonic.fi"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>dracula at netsonic.fi</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; wrote in=20
message </FONT><A =
href=3D"news:3e40f79b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT=20
face=3DArial =
size=3D2>news:3e40f79b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; <BR>&gt; sw=20
chris &lt;</FONT><A =
href=3D"mailto:chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net"><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&gt; kirjoitti<BR>&gt;=20
viestiss=E4:3e4044f3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...<BR>&gt; &gt; =
Comments=20
within...<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; Could it be Bush is =
wrong at=20
this point??<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; Well we could sit on our =
hands and=20
let Saddam have another decade.&nbsp; If you<BR>&gt; &gt; really =
want.&nbsp;=20
It's only America's ass.<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; Once again I have to =
ask,=20
where is the proof that Iraque is about to attack<BR>&gt; USA =
?<BR>&gt; Even=20
if they would have some chemical weapons, that alone do not prove=20
they<BR>&gt; are planning to use them on USA, might as well be just=20
collecting them or<BR>&gt; planning a strike to Kuwait.<BR>&gt; One=20
interesting question also rise, where have Iraque bought these=20
weapons<BR>&gt; (if they have some)? Could it be that USA is so =
certain they=20
have them<BR>&gt; because they have sold them to Iraque at some =
point=20
?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; As far as I know USA (among other countries) has=20
messdestruction weapons.<BR>&gt; How come we are not meant to attack =
all=20
these countries, just in case,,<BR>&gt; after all they might be a =
potential=20
threat?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Myabe we shall only attack weak countries =
with=20
these kind of weapons, and<BR>&gt; especially if they have something =

valuable in their ground?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; "It is only America's =
ass" you=20
say,,well now Bush is making it my ass also.<BR>&gt; And so what if =
Saddam=20
has one more decade, let him be in his country as long<BR>&gt; as he =
do not=20
attack anyone. Bush might have one more decade also, and =
THAT<BR>&gt; is=20
scary.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Drac<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;=20
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0193_01C2CD84.3E69E660--

Perhaps you both should calm down? (This coming from meeee of all people!!)
You both are definitely not nutcases. So you can definitely debate it in a
civil manner.

Chris

LOL. Well as far as I was aware it was not just America going in there, but
the British and Australians as well. And when the UN makes its resolution,
the French and Germans too. If America were solely in it for the oil, they
would have taken over the oil fields 12 years ago, and not wait until now to
do so.

The international force will give the oil fields back to the Iraqis after
installing an interrim governor much as they did in Afghanistan. The US
shouldn't take over the oil fields and keep them to themselves for too long.
However they (and any other UN country I assume) will have a lucrative oil
contract with the new Iraqi republic.

SW Chris

[View Quote]

baron sweetman

Feb 6, 2003, 7:10pm
Very true, we cannot blame a whole group for the actions of a few.
However in this case, their belief system makes them anti-freedom, anti-
democratic by nature of their religious beliefs. Or, rather their
mistaken beliefs, making it a majority of religiously perverted poeple
with a minority of normal people. When was the last time a cleric of any
religion other then the muslim pronounced a fatwha on a writer? Only
because he wrote something the y didnt agree on. I think last time in
chritendom was the middle ages, and the jewish is really dont think ever
did that. The koran is a book of peace and rationality, but these rating
fundamentalists which use populistic attacks on the 'rich west' to
explain why they are poor cause these lost souls to become suicide
bombers.

As long as imam's are trained by extremist groups to deseminate
religious hatred better to throw away the child with the bathwater.

In other words: why take the risk

Let them get into the 21 century from thier present day 14th centure
state and we will talk again

"count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi> wrote in
news:3e42adcb$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> We have muslims living here, maybe even some fundamentalist. I know of
> occasions especially in Sweden where fathers or brothers has killd
> their daughter or sister, because she has happened to fall in love
> with the wrong man.

baron sweetman

Feb 6, 2003, 7:13pm
Lol, i am calm dont worry. This is just a typical discussion between
leftwing intellectuals and realists :)

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> wrote in
news:3e42c10f$2 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Perhaps you both should calm down? (This coming from meeee of all
> people!!) You both are definitely not nutcases. So you can definitely
> debate it in a civil manner.

>One day Europe and the rest of the world will show you arrogant ppl how to make
peace, by getting rid of the REAL axis of evvil, America

Uh, last I checked, "United Europe" tried to take over the world numerous times.
Most have failed. Alexander the Great was the one man that ever came close.

Napollean couldn't even do it, and he was a great general.

--Bowen--

screb

Feb 6, 2003, 8:00pm
[View Quote] ok

> Powell's photos did not tell me anything either. It was the tapped phone
> conversations that really sold it, as well as information from a defector
of
> the Republican Guard that escaped into Israel. Did you hear the phone
> conversations?

yes I did... guess it will even be real, but even in the phonecall nothing
really was mentioned. actualy it was just an order to move sumfin... what or
why was not mentioned... just an interpertation of it was mentioned by
Powell

> At the moment, the United States is not acting as the International police
> force. I can tell you why because I know that if they were, they would
not
> bother to solicit UN approval. At the moment they are holding back until
> resolution from the Security Council is passed. However, I would submit
> you that the UN is apathetic towards the plight of Iraqis, as they were
> towards Chechnya and the stuff going on down in Yugoslavia (now
> Serbia/Montenegro). In the face of mounting evidence, especially after
> Colin Powell's presentation, there are still those in the UN who say Iraq
> deserves a "last" last chance. However, we have until February 14 until
> Hans Blix delivers his "final" final report. :) The spread of
> approval/disapproval without a UN resolution is similar in the US as it is
> in the Netherlands.

we have untill the 14th... and prolly yes the different countries will bow
to the US pressure. I just hope they won't because the public does not want
them to... The way they show their doubts uptill now says enough for me...

> Now, you could take out Saddam with a crack team of elite assassins. But
> his subordinates will then seize power and Iraq's military will
destabilize
> as various commanders fight for power. So the military needs to be
> neutralized as well. That is the big reason for all of the military
> buildup. The international forces want to make sure they can ensure a
> peaceful turnover of the government to an interrim governor.

Its very well known that even in the army, aswell as the citizens of Iraq
mostly do not really support Saddam's leadership. Most of them r just too
afraid sumfin will happen to them or their families if they would speak out
loud. One more reason to support a revolution instead of going in and kill
many inocent or trheatened ppl.

> As far as international aid goes, it is not percentage of GDP that feeds
> people, it is the sheer amount of money going into international aid. :)
> The US holds the upper hand, even though they could be doing more. But
> again, so could every country.

well........ come on.... for example in the US live about 200,000,000
ppl... am I right? according the figures u pay about 11 billion dollars.
Lets take my country: we r with 16,000,000 ppl. We pay 3.16 billion
dollars... right? The 200million ppl in the US pay the same amount as
64million of us. This means we pay over 3 times as much as u....
But lets take Britain, Germany, France and the Netherlands all together.
Still less ppl than in the US. They pay roughly 17 billion dollars... so u
hafta give me a break on this one....

> On Britain: They're our ally as of now. I think Tony Blair is more
> concerned with doing the right thing (how amazing) than with any
obligation
> that he has towards the US. I think that this is the case because after
> all, Blair was not even alive, as were most Britains, when the US saved
> their fanny. Why would Blair feel any different than the general British
> populace if it was because of some feeling that Britain had to pay a debt
> the US? Why would Blair commit political suicide if he didn't truly
believe
> it was the right way to go?

Maybe it is committing political suicide. and as I said, the US came not
just to help us, cause the US did not want to help us. Germany declared war
against the US where the US responded on. Not for the cry of help from
Europe.

> Last question. Why does it matter what our allies' dirty laundry is?
Every
> country has it. I could point out dirty little secrets about any country
> and make that country seem like it is not a worthy ally to have. I would
> submit to you that it doesn't matter. An ally is an ally if their general
> position fits your country's general position. You can't be too concerned
> about what has been done right or wrong by each country in the past,
because
> in the end, each country is hypocritical. Which is why I don't take
> particular stock in this Sudanese thing, if it occured before we opened
> trade with China. Speaking from a "what if" point of view, China could
have
> been the larger of the two evils at the time. And btw, I don't condone
that
> behavior. :)

ok, I'll accept that, just wanted to mention that the few allys r not that
important as it is being to be believed.
Even Brittain is conciddered to be one of the poor European countries and
needs the support of the US. The ones that really matter r the scandinavian
ones, Danmark, Switzerland and the Netherlands... They r the rich countries
that can make a difference. Followed by countries as France, Germany,
Belgium, Austria, and Luxemburg... Finaly the south European countries like
Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece. Left r the East European countries. Its
hard enough for them to survive at all...

screb

> Thank you for backing up your points with facts.
>
> Chris

[View Quote]

screb

Feb 6, 2003, 8:16pm
Ur right... partly... I found this:
http://members.aol.com/nogodperiod/research.htm#Worldwide . There is a table
in there.
I was wrong on this one.... There is a "but"... The Muslim belief is the
fastest growing religion.

screb

[View Quote]

baron sweetman

Feb 6, 2003, 8:18pm
k lets concentrate on the war.

1. Al-Queda used afghanistan as a base to plan attacks against us all. I
hope we can take that as a fact

2. These fanatics are not just giving up because some one elses country
(i.e Afghanistan) got bombed, what do they care

3. they are looking for a new homebase

4. Saddam hates the US and all their allies for humiliating him

5. he has vast quantities of bio and chemical weapons

6. Al-Queda and affiliated groups hate our way of living in our
democratic countries and have proven since 11/9 not to care who gets
killed

7. Al-Queda wants bio and chemical weapons

8. see any connection?

"screb" <paul_zelf at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3e42daea at server1.Activeworlds.com:

[View Quote]

screb

------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01C2C6C2.AF8DB510

------=_NextPart_001_00D6_01C2C6C2.AF8DB510

Hey... the newsgroups r getting much more fun like this.... Funny =
backgrounds, nice ones and annoying ones... Well I think I have said =
what I wanted to say in this discussion... Thank u all for reading and =
replying.... I've learned a lot, but haven't changed my mind...

screb
[View Quote] =20

------=_NextPart_001_00D6_01C2C6C2.AF8DB510

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY background=3Dcid:00d001c2c6ba$4dc1abf0$0300a8c0 at paul =
bgColor=3D#ff00ff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#ffffff face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Hey... the newsgroups =
r getting=20
much more fun like this.... Funny backgrounds, nice ones and annoying=20
ones...&nbsp; Well I think I have said what I wanted to say in this=20
discussion...&nbsp; Thank u all for reading and replying.... I've =
learned a lot,=20
but haven't changed my mind...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#ffffff face=3DVerdana size=3D2>screb</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"sw chris" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net">chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net=
</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_001_00D6_01C2C6C2.AF8DB510--

------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01C2C6C2.AF8DB510
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==

------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01C2C6C2.AF8DB510--

[View Quote] Mostly true. I think Islam and Christianity are pretty close in the growing spead.

--Bowen--

count dracula

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C2CED9.2EAB5280

Thanks:) All thos sources looks quite "western" to me tho. Why can=B4t I =
have an opinion withouth facts? Can I only have an opionion if facts are =
based on , in your eyes , realible sources?=20
And btw I am not leftwing, not rightwing either, I am floating.
Do you have an opionion for example about Hitler, Islam and Europe? And =
if you do, do you know everything about these, have for example read the =
koran? are you familiar with the Volkswagen project in details? Do you =
know how many people live in Vaasa?

Drac
sw chris <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> kirjoitti =
viestiss=E4:3e42c06b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
[...]

[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C2CED9.2EAB5280

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks:) All thos sources looks quite =
"western" to=20
me tho. Why can=B4t I have an opinion withouth facts? Can I only have an =
opionion=20
if facts are based on , in your eyes , realible sources? </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>And btw I am not leftwing, not =
rightwing either, I=20
am floating.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3Darial size=3D2>Do you have an opionion for example =
about Hitler,=20
Islam and Europe? And if you do, do you know everything about these, =
have for=20
example read the koran? are you familiar with the Volkswagen project in =
details?=20
Do you know how many people live in Vaasa?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3Darial size=3D2>Drac</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>sw chris &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net">chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net=
</A>&gt;=20
kirjoitti <A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:viestiss=E4:3e42c06b at server1.Activeworlds.com">viestiss=E4=
:3e42c06b at server1.Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You think I'm angry?&nbsp; No, I just =
think I=20
wasted my time on someone like you, and I let you know exactly what I =
thought=20
of you.&nbsp; I bolded the critical points in my message for your=20
benefit.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
[...]
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have destroyed your political=20
credibility.&nbsp; So I am satisfied.&nbsp; Have a nice =
day.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chris</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV>"count dracula" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:dracula at netsonic.fi">dracula at netsonic.fi</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3e42b202 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3e42b202 at server1.Act=
iveworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>LOL. Ok ok calm down I love Bush =
and also I=20
will kiss his ass if I meet him some day. USA is best, it is the =
greatest,=20
the most free country, nobody is homeless, nobody has been executed =
although=20
innocent nobody innocent has ever died for example in Viatnam out of =
a gun=20
held by a cit of USA. USA can never be wrong because it is the best =
country=20
in world.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Just one thing, I can have opinions =
withouth=20
facts. I like for example black more than purple, I like carrots =
more than=20
herring and I do not need any facts why it is so.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Not sure what facts you are =
refering to tho,=20
but once you have calmed down and taken your pills maybe you can =
look them=20
up for me again. I might have an ideology yes, I am probably a twit, =
but it=20
is just so fun to piss off ppl like you LOL</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Drac</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; =
MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px">
<DIV>sw chris &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net">chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net=
</A>&gt;=20
kirjoitti <A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:viestiss=E4:3e42a191$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">viestiss=E4=
:3e42a191$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You, sir, with all the respect =
that I can=20
muster,&nbsp;are an<STRONG> ideological twit</STRONG>.&nbsp; And =
that is=20
as nice as I can put it.&nbsp; I'm sorry, but <STRONG>this is =
getting=20
ridiculous</STRONG>.&nbsp; Hussein&nbsp;has attacked people.&nbsp; =
His own=20
people, the Kuwaitis,&nbsp;and Israelis.&nbsp; He funds =
Palestinian=20
suicide bombers, and therefore&nbsp;he attacks =
people!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What's even more ridiculous is =
your statement=20
about President Bush.&nbsp; US Presidents get 8 years in office, =
and only=20
if they're elected for two four year terms.&nbsp; They cannot =
officially=20
declare war, and are limited by all sorts of rules and regulations =
that=20
would make your head spin.&nbsp; If he tried to stay longer than 8 =
years,=20
they'd drag him out of office.&nbsp; If you're afraid that Bush is =
going=20
to become a despot, then your ideas about my country are so=20
<STRONG>twisted</STRONG> that you can't be trusted with any of =
your other=20
opinions about my country, those of which you haven't even =
bothered to=20
back up with facts.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You're ideas are so jaded that =
you even=20
actually entertained the possibility that the seven shuttle =
crewers who=20
died were actually <STRONG>forced</STRONG> by our US Government to =
go up=20
into space in a rickety old space rocket for less pay than they =
were=20
entitled!&nbsp; You want me to cite that source?&nbsp; =
You.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Oh yes, and let's just sit idly =
by while=20
Kuwait gets wiped out.&nbsp; Mind our own business.&nbsp; You know =
I might=20
not be so averse to that policy.&nbsp; Screw Germany and =
France.&nbsp;=20
Screw you.&nbsp; The rest of Europe is with us.&nbsp; Britain, =
Portugal,=20
Romania, Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, and other eastern european =
bloque=20
countries, who have suffered similar oppression that Iraqis =
currently=20
suffer from.&nbsp; So&nbsp;is Russia (after this Wednesday), =
Turkey,=20
Japan, South Korea, and Australia.&nbsp; The Security Council is =
with=20
us.&nbsp; So is the Iraqi American Council.&nbsp; This is not a =
western=20
world-eastern world issue!&nbsp; <STRONG>Countries from both sides =
of the=20
world are on our side!</STRONG>&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You can view the world through =
those blinders=20
if you want.&nbsp; You can spout all of the crap that you =
want.&nbsp; The=20
fact that I'm an American and that I value free speech keeps me =
from=20
telling you to shut the hell up.&nbsp; <STRONG>Most people can =
think for=20
themselves.</STRONG>&nbsp; And most people who research the facts =
and the=20
history behind what is happening today will come to the same =
conclusion=20
that I have.&nbsp; You may listen to your sources in the media, =
but you=20
sure haven't gotten the perspectives from the Iraqi refugees who =
flew from=20
the country.&nbsp; Nor from the Kuwaitis or the Kurds who were =
gassed and=20
bombed.&nbsp; And you definitely don't know much of the =
history&nbsp;or=20
the motives as to&nbsp;why the US and literally <STRONG>half of =
the=20
civilized world</STRONG> is supporting this action!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>But I suppose I can thank you for =
one=20
thing.&nbsp; I can now understand a little of why you seem to =
think that=20
President Bush is more dangerous than Saddam Hussein, even though =
Bush is=20
limited in what he can do by his country and by the Democrats and =
Hussein=20
is not, and of the general apathy that&nbsp;others like you have =
towards=20
affairs outside of their =
precious&nbsp;<STRONG>Shire</STRONG>.&nbsp;=20
&nbsp;Unfortunately I don't understand enough of it and your =
reasoning=20
continues to elude me.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>But that's probably why =
you haven't=20
bothered to&nbsp;backup your opinions with facts</STRONG>.&nbsp; =
And the=20
situation only continues to get worse as you keep putting forth =
more=20
[...]
let Saddam have another decade.&nbsp; If you<BR>&gt; &gt; really=20
want.&nbsp; It's only America's ass.<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; Once =
again I=20
have to ask, where is the proof that Iraque is about to =
attack<BR>&gt; USA=20
?<BR>&gt; Even if they would have some chemical weapons, that =
alone do not=20
prove they<BR>&gt; are planning to use them on USA, might as well =
be just=20
collecting them or<BR>&gt; planning a strike to Kuwait.<BR>&gt; =
One=20
interesting question also rise, where have Iraque bought these=20
weapons<BR>&gt; (if they have some)? Could it be that USA is so =
certain=20
they have them<BR>&gt; because they have sold them to Iraque at =
some point=20
?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; As far as I know USA (among other countries) =
has=20
messdestruction weapons.<BR>&gt; How come we are not meant to =
attack all=20
these countries, just in case,,<BR>&gt; after all they might be a=20
potential threat?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Myabe we shall only attack weak =

countries with these kind of weapons, and<BR>&gt; especially if =
they have=20
something valuable in their ground?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; "It is only =
America's=20
ass" you say,,well now Bush is making it my ass also.<BR>&gt; And =
so what=20
if Saddam has one more decade, let him be in his country as =
long<BR>&gt;=20
as he do not attack anyone. Bush might have one more decade also, =
and=20
THAT<BR>&gt; is scary.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Drac<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;=20
</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0077_01C2CED9.2EAB5280--

count dracula

------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C2CED9.F22F33C0

I forgot, since you seem to have all the facts, maybe you could =
enlighten me how for example an attack will change the infranstructure =
in Turkey, how will it change the lives of the Kurds living in Northern =
Iraque/ southern Turkey,and the you could also tell me how it will =
change the lives of the shia-muslims, and how will it affect the =
political structure of Iran ?

[...]

[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0081_01C2CED9.F22F33C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I forgot, since you seem to have all =
the facts,=20
maybe you could enlighten me how for example an attack will change the=20
infranstructure in Turkey, how will it change the lives of the Kurds =
living in=20
Northern Iraque/ southern Turkey,and the you could also tell me how it =
will=20
change the lives of the shia-muslims, and how will it affect the =
political=20
structure of Iran ?</FONT></DIV>

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Feb 12, 2003, 1:12am