linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  8  |

bot info please?

Dec 12, 2002, 12:53pm
I need a bot to find errors in world please?

bot info please?

Dec 12, 2002, 1:28pm
k thanks :-)

[View Quote]

3.4 Feature Box

Nov 7, 2002, 10:58am
yes yes yes!!!
[View Quote]

i wish

Nov 8, 2002, 4:29am
I wish the above post was not in the wish NG sigh quite enough to have
in here once don't cha think?

telegram history

Dec 26, 2002, 11:07am
I think PK s have one
[View Quote]

i wish

Nov 14, 2002, 4:09am
I wish we could have "create dark" in different shade of gray and blue

i wish

Nov 14, 2002, 4:14am
I wish we could have "create dark" in different shades of grays and blues

i wish

Nov 14, 2002, 4:45am
I wish we could have "create dark" in different shades of grays and blues

i wish AW would....

Dec 25, 2002, 1:42am
make it so when I build with errors "on" it would tell me the coords

i wish AW would....

Dec 26, 2002, 7:10am
not really sure but I think this is used in the process of making obj s ? I
need one to work IN AW sigh but thanks anyway
[View Quote]

i wish AW would....

Dec 26, 2002, 9:39am
well cant get it to work keeps asking for a "new host" ? sigh

[View Quote]

Object Properties Box

Feb 10, 2003, 8:56pm
LMAO

[View Quote]

Auto-Hide online status

Apr 30, 2003, 2:13pm
block gram is the same if you take them off the contact list then that
voids the block

[View Quote]

AW Cam

May 13, 2003, 1:04pm
ooo cool idea !!

[View Quote]

create texture url

Jul 24, 2003, 4:32pm
ummm create picture then :-)

[View Quote]

I wish

Aug 18, 2003, 6:49pm
I could direct my browser to download a certain world while I go
elsewhere.....:-)

The creation of a new Public World

Aug 25, 2003, 4:33pm
sounds a bit complicated I think just to allow the tourists to build in
alpha would bring back a lot of ppl and how bout adding features to that
one since we already have it?

[View Quote]

Privacy, Checkmark Problem

Dec 11, 2003, 1:08pm
what if I want to keep certain ppl 's setting and I don't want to keep them
on the contact list? it fills it with garbage

[View Quote]

Rights are Like Muscles

Jan 2, 2004, 8:32pm
maybe we don't need censoring at all

[View Quote]

for my friends

Jan 10, 2004, 4:26pm
is that right bud hummmm

Test

Jan 9, 2004, 7:12pm
lol its just you :-)

[View Quote]

cat fights

Jan 9, 2004, 7:13pm
could we keep those out of the public please ?

Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 1:26am
I cant think of one "bit" to put to the circus sideshow grin

[View Quote]

Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 1:58am
LOL hey this is for fun isn't it????

[View Quote]

Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 2:13am
fences

[View Quote]

Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 2:36am
Texas

[View Quote]

Just For Fun...

Nov 5, 2002, 2:56am
children

"absolute monarch" <Absolutemonarch at sapphireestates.cjb.net> wrote in
message news:3dc75c46 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Guns ^_^

[View Quote]

Just For Fun...

Nov 6, 2002, 8:18pm