for my friends (Wishlist)

for my friends // Wishlist

1  |

sharon..

Jan 8, 2004, 9:39pm
For all those who know me as ORB , I am Sharon.. on my other account. If
you'd like to add me. TY

sharon..

Jan 8, 2004, 9:40pm
that is with 2 dots btw Sharon..

daphne

Jan 9, 2004, 4:52pm
Gee, one more name for the same person!!! That makes how many different
names for you now??? What's the matter??? Do you keep making too
many enemies under each name so you have to keep changing names in hopes the
people you try to rule forcefully or suck-up to shamelessly can't keep up
with you and your ways??? :o)

I guess I haven't made enough enemies yet to warrant changing my name..
I've used the same name in AW for over 6 years... I'll have to try
harder, like you do!!! LOL

[View Quote]

binarybud

Jan 9, 2004, 5:19pm
The only thing this post shows is that you, Daphne, must have another enemy in AW.....:(

bummer
Leo :)

[View Quote]

sharon..

Jan 9, 2004, 6:33pm
Daphne you are my only enemy. Shut your mouth and mind your biz. ORB

sharon..

Jan 9, 2004, 6:36pm
Furthermore oh Big Mouthed One.. this is my citizenship that I paid for.
Why did you .. my only enemy find it something bad as you have found
anything I've done thus far.. Why did you dear dear Daffy ever become so
high on your own pedistal that you abuse people who have no qualms with you
until you attack ? I use to model for you and spend hours helping out when
you asked. Now this is my justice to abuse me any chance you get. You are
the suck up you lying evil bag.

sharon..

Jan 9, 2004, 6:40pm
OH YEAH ONE LAST THING THIS IS REALLY THE LAST THING TOO DAFFY! HONEST !!!!!
You lame ass liar. Bingo was an idea you got from me when I had my world
Polygon and invited you in to share my idea with you. I had too many irons
in the fire. I even went the extra mile and made some of my cool models for
you to give freely. But, only a few people know about it. If you want to
get dirty LET"S ROCK!

orb

Jan 9, 2004, 6:44pm
GOT IT DAFFY?

orb

Jan 9, 2004, 7:28pm
I'm not done (Daffy).. you and your buds have already made phone calls to
people in my neighborhood after you got with someone that knew me in real
life. Another suck up of yours that you bribed.. to afraid the truth would
be found out you wrecked my personal life trying to keep me quiet you are
the biggest LOL and you ought to get right with your conscience before it's
too late! You made enough trouble for me in my neighborhood and that is
what you are about. So I suggest to everyone to never share your real life
info with anyone online until you are positive they won't harm you.

binarybud

Jan 9, 2004, 7:45pm
I have a rule in life that goes...... Never let others judgments/opinions of people effect your own judgments/opinions.
You must learn about others with your own brain. And if you must judge people,.... take your time.

Leo :)

[View Quote]

weizer

Jan 9, 2004, 9:12pm
IMO, you should take a lilttle bit of every opinion to make yours... you
should open your mind to the others' opinions, not "never let them affect
you", otherwise you will never evolve in your thoughts...

-Weizer
"binarybud" <leo at realPANTStourvision.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3fff210f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I have a rule in life that goes...... Never let others judgments/opinions
of people effect your own judgments/opinions.
> You must learn about others with your own brain. And if you must judge
people,.... take your time.

> Leo :)

[View Quote]

weizer

Jan 9, 2004, 9:14pm
I'm not talking about destructive opinions of course... it has nothing to do
with the main post lol

-Weizer
"weizer" <weizer at my.activeworlds.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3fff357b at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> IMO, you should take a lilttle bit of every opinion to make yours... you
> should open your mind to the others' opinions, not "never let them affect
> you", otherwise you will never evolve in your thoughts...
>
> -Weizer
> "binarybud" <leo at realPANTStourvision.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 3fff210f$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
judgments/opinions
> of people effect your own judgments/opinions.
> people,.... take your time.
> news:3ffefea6$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> enemy in AW.....:(
> news:3ffef850$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> different
> too
> hopes the
keep
> up
> name..
try
> account. If

bro

Jan 10, 2004, 4:03am
Daffy if you can't say something nice why you talk at all? You not
only make your self look small but you do harm to the NG. We have
already lost 2 of them. ORB didn't do anything to you . You cut
down lots of peopel in AW for no reason. This post was for
friends. If you want start unfriend post make a new one. That is my
2 cents
[View Quote]

daphne

Jan 10, 2004, 2:31pm
Two lies (at least)...

For one thing I never discussed doing CitBingo with you... I was asked by
AWI to do a Bingo world where citizens gave the przes... Your object
donations only came later, after the world and games were a fact... You,
nor anything you said, were in any way a factor in the "birth" of
CitBingo...

Another lie is about "me and my buds" calling ppl in your neighborhood...
I don't know YOU or anyone that knows you IRL... I don't have "buds" that
call ppl on the phone or otherwise... My opinions are my opinions and if I
feel like speaking them then I do so independantly... In fact, I'm pretty
well-known for saying what I think, wouldn't you agree???

I don't run "conspiracies" with others in here... If and when I run my
mouth in AW, it's me who is doing the talking, not others speaking for me,
because I don't ask others to say anything for me... AND I certainly would
NOT resort to phone calls to give an opinion to you or of you... Why would
I spend more money than the cost of AW??? You seem so easily pricked by
even a mild barb that AW or the ngs is plenty if I want to pull your
string!!! :o)

This whole "enemy" thing with you started because someone told you I said
something about you... The worst I could have possibly said at that time
was that you were rather "flighty".. We were getting along fine and I
didn't know you saw anything as being wrong till you got nasty with me at
that Halloween Bingo Party later in that year...

Well, so much for being honest!!! You were not honest enough to come and
ask me if I did say what someone told you I said... No guts, Sharon???
You must have been having a lot more fun letting that hearsay fester then
grow fangs!!! A lot of stuff would never have gone down like it has if
YOU could have been honest with me...

You calling me a liar is like the pot calling the kettle black...

[View Quote]

daphne

Jan 10, 2004, 2:37pm
Gee, Leo.. At least wait till I pull your string!!! LOL

*hug*

[View Quote]

orb

Jan 10, 2004, 3:57pm
Liar.

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Jan 10, 2004, 4:26pm
is that right bud hummmm

binarybud

Jan 12, 2004, 1:06pm
:)

Ok now your just pissing me off... You have cause enough trouble as it is!