i wish (Wishlist)

i wish // Wishlist

1  |

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Nov 14, 2002, 4:45am
I wish we could have "create dark" in different shades of grays and blues

ncc 71854

Nov 14, 2002, 10:02am
You could make textures in those different shades of greys and blues.

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage(dot)com> wrote in news:3dd346a7$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I wish we could have "create dark" in different shades of grays and blues

D3D supports light-reducing (black light), but RW3 does not (officially, if
I remember it right black light worked fine in the 3.1 beta), so unless
Criterion decide to officially support it that probably won't happen.