Alpha World Open To Tourists...... (Community)

Alpha World Open To Tourists...... // Community

1  2  3  |

count dracula

Feb 5, 2003, 8:56am
Yes I find the fundametalist dangerous, but I also find the nationalistic
cowboys dangerous, who think it is justified to whipe out someone because
they are a potential risk. It is not making them any better than the muslim
fundamentalist.

I guess this is where I could start a long going thread about religions, but
I will not this time. I have enough hatemails to answer already *g*

Drac
baron sweetman <petrossadeletethis at msn.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:Xns9318F228023D4petrossa at 64.94.241.201...
> the problem here is Drac, you are reasoning as a rational, civilised
> person. Unfortunately, moslim fundamentalists are neither if anything.
> They are blind fantatics going to any length. did you follow the
> attrocities muslim fundo's inflicted on their own country men (fellow
> muslims)
>
> Imganine those lunatics with Mass destruction weapons. I am totally sure
> Saddam will provide them with anything they want, as long as they use it
> against 'the west' whatever that maybe in his crazed view.
>
> By premptive strikes against such a 'roque state' US indeed keeps the
> peace. They have my full blessing to erradicate any fanatics they want,
> and good luck to the iraqi oilfields to them as a reward
>

> "count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi> wrote in
> news:3e3fd015 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

count dracula

Feb 5, 2003, 9:38am
sw chris <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:3e4044f3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Comments within...

> Could it be Bush is wrong at this point??
>
> Well we could sit on our hands and let Saddam have another decade. If you
> really want. It's only America's ass.

Once again I have to ask, where is the proof that Iraque is about to attack
USA ?
Even if they would have some chemical weapons, that alone do not prove they
are planning to use them on USA, might as well be just collecting them or
planning a strike to Kuwait.
One interesting question also rise, where have Iraque bought these weapons
(if they have some)? Could it be that USA is so certain they have them
because they have sold them to Iraque at some point ?

As far as I know USA (among other countries) has messdestruction weapons.
How come we are not meant to attack all these countries, just in case,,
after all they might be a potential threat?

Myabe we shall only attack weak countries with these kind of weapons, and
especially if they have something valuable in their ground?

"It is only America's ass" you say,,well now Bush is making it my ass also.
And so what if Saddam has one more decade, let him be in his country as long
as he do not attack anyone. Bush might have one more decade also, and THAT
is scary.

Drac

baron sweetman

Feb 5, 2003, 5:18pm
Problem is Drac, in my country we have them already, in yours not. Wait
till start abusing the freedom of speech and freedom of religion to say
the most disgusting and hurtful, intolerant and 900 year old crap, and
using those rights we give our people to preach hate against: yews,
homosexuals, women and anyone not believing there is only 1 god and
allah is his profet.

Saying publicly 9/11 was a good thing, and the crash of the columbia was
a sign of god. That homosexuals are less then pigs and should be
slaughtered. That women are the subordinates of men and have no rights,
but are men's property.... to name but a few public utterances of some
Imam's over here.

Bomb them to back to 600 bc is my idea, and although i think Bush is a
triggerhappy cowboy without many braincells still functioning he has my
blessing with iraq, north korea and al-queda

"count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi> wrote in
news:3e40edc4$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Yes I find the fundametalist dangerous, but I also find the
> nationalistic cowboys dangerous, who think it is justified to whipe
> out someone because they are a potential risk. It is not making them
> any better than the muslim fundamentalist.
>
> I guess this is where I could start a long going thread about
> religions, but I will not this time. I have enough hatemails to answer
> already *g*

sk8man1

Feb 5, 2003, 5:47pm
"and although i think Bush is a
triggerhappy cowboy without many braincells still functioning "

I agree ;P

If we had Gore though we would still have problems... one way or another the
US was screwed with either president (out of the two most voted for
candidates)

[View Quote] Well, I take it no one's seen Collin Powell's speech?

ok, see. thats the problem with you people, you speak shit about things you
dont know.maybe you could have looked things up before typing, aey?

first, women arent consider less then men. hell, the you are ment to always
take your mum before your farther, since she carried you arround for 9
months, and gave birth to you and sperm is only carried for like the 3 days
since you last masturebated. and they are not mens property. no idea about
the whole rights thing thou, not sure what kind of rights your talking about
anyway.

next, allah is believed to be god, not his prophet. mohammed is his profet

ok, the homosexual thing, im not too sure about, but its considered a really
big sin to be gay, and its the same in almost all other religions i believe,
not too sure.
and the whole al-queda thing. well, thats not what islam is about, you cant
go about killing other people...

now, anything else you wanna talk about?
-SWE

[View Quote]

baron sweetman

Feb 5, 2003, 8:31pm
Sure, guy, was only repeating what our 'honoured guests from the muslim
states' spew out , next time i'll look up if the Imam that was spewing them
(and was revered by the muslim community here) was a brainless idiot who
forgot to read your message :)

"swe" <swe at swe-e.com> wrote in news:3e416e33 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> ok, see. thats the problem with you people, you speak shit about
> things you dont know.maybe you could have looked things up before
> typing, aey?

[View Quote] Well you got it a little mixed up, there's only one god, Allah, and his prophet is
Mohammed. According to Mohammed you may not smote your enemy in the name of Allah,
and declare Jihad unless meeting on the combat field first.

--Bowen--

screb

Feb 5, 2003, 9:30pm
Well I'll try to answer ur questions:

Collateral Damage. I used that cause I truely believe that if the US wants,
they can take out Saddam just like that. Might not be to easy, but they will
be able with special teams to take him out. No-one will be killed xept
Saddam and maybe some of his guards.
But no, There has to be a huge war, all the world has to get involved,
prolly many soldiers on both sides and civilians wil be killed or will be
damaged for the rest of their lives. For me it seems a big show has to be
performed to show how wonderfull our weapons r, it will be a great practice
for our soldiers and fantastic for the Image in and outside the US as being
the protectors of the world. If there is sumfin as a protector of the world
it is the UN, not the US. The fact that they r willing to send out ppl of
wich some to a certain death, they call that Collateral Damage. Its a
wonderfull excuse afterwards for things that went wrong. The problem is that
it is known upfront. Ofcaurse they will try to reduce losses of life, but
the ones that will die r Collateral Damage, so they won't hafta feel
responsible for them really... its just a part of the game... I can't stand
that we in our times can make decissions like that. I refuse to be
responsible for killing ppl. As soon as I support a war like this I am
aswell responsible for the ones who will die... Collateral Damage is an
expression that I would not be able to explain to a God if there is one...
maybe u, or others can...

Israelis should leave Palestinians alone in places that r not Israeli.
Israel claims land wich is not theirs. They should leave the occupied
terretories, they should stop to build settlements in someone elses country.
and so on and so on. read for example this:
http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0210/feature5/online_extra.html and
http://magma.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/0210/feature5/index.html
Ofcourse I agree how some Palistinians try to solve the problem is not the
best way either.

Western World/Eastern World. For u we Europeans r located in the East, true.
I my language (and I think in most European) "Western World" is often used
in the meaning of 1st world. Same as "Western ppl" is used here in a way
where Kaukasian (or however u write that... we don't use that word) is ment.
That is why I hopped over to use the word "1st world" in the rest of my
story. So the Western World for me r the Kapitalist countries... following
some sort of Western system. So in this case its a language thing that might
confused ya. Hope this clears up what I ment there.

Americans, and probably most people in North America would never do that to
any other country."<<
I generalize here yes... ofcourse not all... but tell me; How many ppl do
not even really know their neighbours.
Why r there in percentage so many more homeless ppl in the US compaired to
Europe, while we have that much money? Where is ur social system in the
US... its hardly there compaired to us. For health, for unemployement, for
everthing u hafta take care of urself. Hardly any safety-net is there in the
US for the ones that, for whatever reason, fell out the system.

of
free international aid to all countries in the world? Yes, they could be
doing more, but so could every other industrialized country."<<
True... In amount they do. but u happen to be a large country with many
ppl... In pecentage u don't. See for example:
http://www.globalissues.org/TradeRelated/Debt/USAid.asp or even better see
the charts: http://www.oecd.org/pdf/M00029000/M00029445.pdf U will see that
in raw dollars the US gives the most indeed, but in percentage u score the
lowest of the 22 top industrialized countries in the world... so ur wrong
there... Even "rather poor" countries like Greece and Italy score better
than the US.

world."<<
Not by rejects only... I think even mainly by immigrants who where looking
for adventure, surching their luck elsewhere, Land of new opportunities, and
so on.. Also Amsterdam here is populated by over 50% foreigners. So believe
me, the melting pot is here aswell. But please agree with me (I have seen it
with my own eyes when I was in the US) that cleaning jobs, lower payed jobs,
r mainly done by the colored ppl. Higher positions r mainly posessed by the
white ppl. I don't know the exact figures of the US, but don't tell me the
US solved its discrimination problem, do they? We have our problems too, for
sure, but I am convinced that the seperation of the races is much larger
than anywhere else in Europe.... Unfortunatly I can not prove that by
figures. Gay ppl r still a curse for many ppl in the US, U have one of the
highest percentage af criminality in the 1st world, and I might be wrong,
but I think u have the highest percentage of murders and prisoners...

True, true... I was sorta talking about 5-6 centuries of world history in
4-5 lines.. with a bit a sarcastic view at it.... Do not take it to
litturely, its just to give a rough idea... U know what I tried to say
there....

Nope, I am trying to avoid it....

Isn't that the UN's job? "<<
Exactly my point... Why is the US behaving as the international police
force??? Should that not be the UN??? Why does the US want to go to Iraq
with or without improvement of the UN?? While the UN wants to wait and give
the inspectors more time....

Sudan ur talking about. I said: "Bush knew to stop more or less the war in
Sudan." I used more or less cause the war is not completely over, but there
is a sort of (how u call that in English) stop of shooting. (u know what I
mean). This is achieved cause the US has done some promises in trading,
supports aid programs more than b4 and other diplomatic arrangements. All
this in a way that it was attractive enough for the Sudaneese to stop their
war and not to allow the Chineese to dig for oil there. I know all this out
of first hand cause I happen to be involved with Sudaneese refugees. So we
get reports from thei families there in Sudan.
I can immagen that it was not in the news in the US cause as u know Osama
Bin Laden is Sudaneese and has been well protected by the Sudaneese
government in the past. Now doing business with Sudan is not good for the
internal politics in the US. Prolly websites of organisations like Pax
Christi will give u more info bout this issue.

your mind."<<
Sorry, he did not, those pics did not tell me anything.... Aswell as the
most official reactions of the 1st world countries that say (uptill now)
that they do not see it as full proof... But prolly time and diplomacy will
turn the rest over in time...

Well time will tell us... They haven't got such a nice history aswell...
have we ever bothered?

happy. It's no use. It doesn't work. They hate America because we aren't as
downtrodden as them. So kill their citizendry! Sorry, but what did we do
to them?"<<
International aid I prove ur wrong above... US is #22 on the list.
What did we do to them? I told u in my last story... we totaly forgot them
while we were making money. Loads of money. We don't give them the chances
we have (schools, we don't help them with there debts, and so on), well we
do a little bit yes... a little bit. We could solve many, or at least some
of the world problems, but we rather spend our money to space shuttles,
weapon industries and Valentines gifts... We think those r more important
than food or water for our neighbours in this world.

Ur allies: Britain... as u know there is this special bond since Churchil
had to beg and beg for help from the US wich the US was not willing to give
at all untill Germany declared war to the US... The US had to then! Read ur
history book. Britain had to sign for this bond for the future. Britain
Government is behind the US because of this, but far most of the Brittain
ppl r not at all...
Australia who's president went to the South Pacific islands to tell the ppl
there he does not care that their islands where they live on would vanish
cause of global warming. He had more important matters to deal with, he told
in the open, like the unemployement in his own country. Well thats someone
to be proud of to have on ur side... read more about the funny ideas that
guy has....
Spain and Portugal left... well those r important countries....
U forgot the Netherlands btw... my country... They r on ur side... The bad
luck only is that we just had elections and that they lost their mayority in
our covernment cause one of the big issues was Iraq. Our new covernment is
being formed as we speak and will have an other attitude about this war...
Last figures I read is that 78% of the Dutch r against the war without a UN
resolution. Still sumfin like 64% is against with a new resolution. Over all
I think those figures r more or less the same all over Europe... just to
give u an idea. When we talk about the European Union as it is now (wich is
only a part of Europe as u know), we talk about 300,000,000+ ppl.

Thnx for ur remarks on my writing, I hope I knew to answer at satisfaction.
Nobody has to agree with what I say, I just think its important to listen to
more sites of the story. I hope I am able to add information on one of those
sites... and I am reading the others aswell... We live in dangerous times
and should not make too fast decissions just because an Iraq summer is
comming up in April and it will be to hot to fight. We might regret those
decissions afterwards...

screb

pc hamster

Feb 6, 2003, 1:41am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Speaking of the General Discussion Group, WHY isn't this thread there
instead of the COMMUNITY group???

[View Quote] [snip...]

I rest my case....

Cheers for now :-)

Patrick Cook
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
pchamster at attbi.com
Denver, Colorado (My real city :-))

equin0x equin0x

Feb 6, 2003, 3:35am
they care about the NASA shuttle being blown up and killing 7 people, but
when it was australians in the bali bombings, their lives were less value?

[View Quote]

baron sweetman

Feb 6, 2003, 7:25am
again, i only repeated what a few of those imams said on tv and wrote in
newspapers, dont strike the messenger, talk to those imams, they are the
ones are mixed up.

"bowen" <thisguyrules at 7k2.4mg.com.ANTISPAM> wrote in
news:3e419b18 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

[View Quote]

screb

Feb 6, 2003, 3:02pm
U must be Dutch baron... As I am. I noticed by the remarks the Imam had
made.

Remember we still have a legal political party over here in Holland that in
the name of Christianity says more or less the same things like in the first
alinea of ur story. Thats wat democracy is all about: freedom of speech and
relegion. Its our task to convince those Christians and Muslims that they
might think wrong. Just shooting them will not be a solution I suppose...
The Romans tried that ages ago with the Christians xept instead of bullets,
lions where used.

Even the seccond part of ur story is preached allmost the same by the same
Christians. Still its no reason to start a war against all Christian
countries, now is it... so why would it be a reason to start a war against
Muslim countries because one Imam happened to say sumfin wrong here in
Holland. He even excused himself and stepped down from his function of being
a Imam... Ur examples r not that strong I think baron... sorry, but try to
get a better story next time.

screb

[View Quote]

screb

Feb 6, 2003, 3:09pm
I saw it Bowen... Like the most of the NAVO and the UN countries I was not
impressed... Nobody seems to be convinced yet.... I suppose u have seen the
reactions of those countries after the speech... Most still want to give
more time to the inspectors.
At this moment (NAVO speech at the telly right here right now) the NAVO
still does not want to prepair themselves for a war... they still think a
political solution is possible.

screb

I too get my information from multiple sources, but don't rely or listen to
other people's opinions. I deal strictly with facts. Ever heard of Bill
O'Reilly? The guy is certainly not a government mouthpiece.

Besides, I didn't see you countering my factually-based arguements with
facts of your own. My facts were independantly verified. So God-forbid
that if the US Government's official line and these independant sources
actually say the same thing, that it's some kind of evil American
conspiracy. It has to be, right?

Chris

Actually France is getting those oil fields...

Chris

And you cannot honestly think we would let our president have absolute
power?

Chris

[View Quote]

screb

Feb 6, 2003, 3:14pm
oh my Baron... ur narrow minded... u must have a small brain. Cause one man
yelled that out over here it does not mean u hafta whipe out the largest
religion in the world.... djeezze ur stupid! Read the other message about
ur other reaction I did send in....

screb

[View Quote]

screb

Feb 6, 2003, 3:18pm
Not a few of those Baron!! just one did that over here... keep the convo
straight !! It was the muslim community itself over here that reported him
for these remarks. After that the other groups fell over these remarks...
Don't just read the headline of a paper, but read the articles under them
aswell kid....

screb

[View Quote]

baron sweetman

Feb 6, 2003, 3:23pm
"screb" <paul_zelf at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3e429533$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> U must be Dutch baron... As I am. I noticed by the remarks the Imam
> had made.

LOL, i am dutch but escaped the country years ago. You really seem to
think you can reason with fanatics....

Trust me you cant.

These imams mean what they say, and many others with or follow them.
While freedom of speech is a great thing, there is also the
constitutionial right not to be discriminated against.

And getting blown up by a muslim fundo i see as i definite infringement
on my rights.

While we complacent dutch talk and discuss (the far from my bed show),
they use our free country to conspire to do exactly what they preach. I
lived for 5 years in the middle east and got to know quite a few muslims
in the process.

They really laugh at our system of freedom, which is completely at
rightangles with theirs. But the ofcourse love to use it to spread
hateful messages

Lets agree to disagree, i foresee that not to distant future will prove
either of us right :)

baron sweetman

Feb 6, 2003, 3:25pm
yeah right, as if America will give the oilfieldc ontract to a has bene
country in international politics while Russia is there to take their part
of the contracts :)

if i were Bush, France would be just after micronesia to get the rights :)

Or is micronesia French i forgot :(

"sw chris" <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> wrote in news:3e42973d$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Actually France is getting those oil fields...
>
> Chris

baron sweetman

Feb 6, 2003, 3:33pm
Lol, you mean the 'representative community' lol
The same one who said next to nothing when the mother of the crazed
maniac who killed Steegman said it was allah's will and her son was just
an instrument. Who couldnt utter a word of dutch after living there 26
years?

Let me speak to you again when another living in the middle ages muslim
maniac kills one of yours and then their kin says: sorry it was the will
of allah .

And i realize there are enough religious christian fanatics out there or
not even christians who just kill for the fun of it, but at least they
dont have a group of orginanized trained killers ready to use ANY means
to destroy our way of life (I hope at least :)

No not 1 screb, many did, till the government setup a preaching
monitoring system, please read all newspapers not only the Volkskrant
lol

"screb" <paul_zelf at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3e4298cf$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Not a few of those Baron!! just one did that over here... keep the
> convo straight !! It was the muslim community itself over here that
> reported him for these remarks. After that the other groups fell over
> these remarks... Don't just read the headline of a paper, but read the
> articles under them aswell kid....

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01C2CD71.DB957980

You, sir, with all the respect that I can muster, are an ideological =
twit. And that is as nice as I can put it. I'm sorry, but this is =
getting ridiculous. Hussein has attacked people. His own people, the =
Kuwaitis, and Israelis. He funds Palestinian suicide bombers, and =
therefore he attacks people!

What's even more ridiculous is your statement about President Bush. US =
Presidents get 8 years in office, and only if they're elected for two =
four year terms. They cannot officially declare war, and are limited by =
all sorts of rules and regulations that would make your head spin. If =
he tried to stay longer than 8 years, they'd drag him out of office. If =
you're afraid that Bush is going to become a despot, then your ideas =
about my country are so twisted that you can't be trusted with any of =
your other opinions about my country, those of which you haven't even =
bothered to back up with facts. =20

You're ideas are so jaded that you even actually entertained the =
possibility that the seven shuttle crewers who died were actually forced =
by our US Government to go up into space in a rickety old space rocket =
for less pay than they were entitled! You want me to cite that source? =
You.

Oh yes, and let's just sit idly by while Kuwait gets wiped out. Mind =
our own business. You know I might not be so averse to that policy. =
Screw Germany and France. Screw you. The rest of Europe is with us. =
Britain, Portugal, Romania, Latvia, Estonia, Bulgaria, and other eastern =
european bloque countries, who have suffered similar oppression that =
Iraqis currently suffer from. So is Russia (after this Wednesday), =
Turkey, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. The Security Council is with =
us. So is the Iraqi American Council. This is not a western =
world-eastern world issue! Countries from both sides of the world are =
on our side! =20

You can view the world through those blinders if you want. You can =
spout all of the crap that you want. The fact that I'm an American and =
that I value free speech keeps me from telling you to shut the hell up. =
Most people can think for themselves. And most people who research the =
facts and the history behind what is happening today will come to the =
same conclusion that I have. You may listen to your sources in the =
media, but you sure haven't gotten the perspectives from the Iraqi =
refugees who flew from the country. Nor from the Kuwaitis or the Kurds =
who were gassed and bombed. And you definitely don't know much of the =
history or the motives as to why the US and literally half of the =
civilized world is supporting this action!

But I suppose I can thank you for one thing. I can now understand a =
little of why you seem to think that President Bush is more dangerous =
than Saddam Hussein, even though Bush is limited in what he can do by =
his country and by the Democrats and Hussein is not, and of the general =
apathy that others like you have towards affairs outside of their =
precious Shire. Unfortunately I don't understand enough of it and your =
reasoning continues to elude me. =20

But that's probably why you haven't bothered to backup your opinions =
with facts. And the situation only continues to get worse as you keep =
putting forth more opinions and conspiracy theories. It's driving me =
nuts! And I'm done with it. =20

Chris

[View Quote] <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You, sir, with all the respect that I =
can=20
muster,&nbsp;are an<STRONG> ideological twit</STRONG>.&nbsp; And that is =
as nice=20
as I can put it.&nbsp; I'm sorry, but <STRONG>this is getting=20
ridiculous</STRONG>.&nbsp; Hussein&nbsp;has attacked people.&nbsp; His =
own=20
people, the Kuwaitis,&nbsp;and Israelis.&nbsp; He funds Palestinian =
suicide=20
bombers, and therefore&nbsp;he attacks people!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What's even more ridiculous is your =
statement about=20
President Bush.&nbsp; US Presidents get 8 years in office, and only if =
they're=20
elected for two four year terms.&nbsp; They cannot officially declare =
war, and=20
are limited by all sorts of rules and regulations that would make your =
head=20
spin.&nbsp; If he tried to stay longer than 8 years, they'd drag him out =
of=20
office.&nbsp; If you're afraid that Bush is going to become a despot, =
then your=20
ideas about my country are so <STRONG>twisted</STRONG> that you can't be =
trusted=20
with any of your other opinions about my country, those of which you =
haven't=20
even bothered to back up with facts.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You're ideas are so jaded that you even =
actually=20
entertained the possibility that the seven shuttle crewers who died were =

actually <STRONG>forced</STRONG> by our US Government to go up into =
space in a=20
rickety old space rocket for less pay than they were entitled!&nbsp; You =
want me=20
to cite that source?&nbsp; You.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Oh yes, and let's just sit idly by =
while Kuwait=20
gets wiped out.&nbsp; Mind our own business.&nbsp; You know I might not =
be so=20
averse to that policy.&nbsp; Screw Germany and France.&nbsp; Screw =
you.&nbsp;=20
The rest of Europe is with us.&nbsp; Britain, Portugal, Romania, Latvia, =

Estonia, Bulgaria, and other eastern european bloque countries, who have =

suffered similar oppression that Iraqis currently suffer from.&nbsp; =
So&nbsp;is=20
Russia (after this Wednesday), Turkey, Japan, South Korea, and =
Australia.&nbsp;=20
The Security Council is with us.&nbsp; So is the Iraqi American =
Council.&nbsp;=20
This is not a western world-eastern world issue!&nbsp; <STRONG>Countries =
from=20
both sides of the world are on our side!</STRONG>&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You can view the world through those =
blinders if=20
you want.&nbsp; You can spout all of the crap that you want.&nbsp; The =
fact that=20
I'm an American and that I value free speech keeps me from telling you =
to shut=20
the hell up.&nbsp; <STRONG>Most people can think for =
themselves.</STRONG>&nbsp;=20
And most people who research the facts and the history behind what is =
happening=20
today will come to the same conclusion that I have.&nbsp; You may listen =
to your=20
sources in the media, but you sure haven't gotten the perspectives from =
the=20
Iraqi refugees who flew from the country.&nbsp; Nor from the Kuwaitis or =
the=20
Kurds who were gassed and bombed.&nbsp; And you definitely don't know =
much of=20
the history&nbsp;or the motives as to&nbsp;why the US and literally =
<STRONG>half=20
of the civilized world</STRONG> is supporting this action!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>But I suppose I can thank you for one =
thing.&nbsp;=20
I can now understand a little of why you seem to think that President =
Bush is=20
more dangerous than Saddam Hussein, even though Bush is limited in what =
he can=20
do by his country and by the Democrats and Hussein is not, and of the =
general=20
apathy that&nbsp;others like you have towards affairs outside of their=20
precious&nbsp;<STRONG>Shire</STRONG>.&nbsp; &nbsp;Unfortunately I don't=20
understand enough of it and your reasoning continues to elude me.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>But that's probably why you =
haven't=20
bothered to&nbsp;backup your opinions with facts</STRONG>.&nbsp; And the =

situation only continues to get worse as you keep putting forth more =
opinions=20
and conspiracy theories.&nbsp; <STRONG>It's driving me =
nuts!</STRONG>&nbsp; And=20
I'm done with it.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chris</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"count dracula" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:dracula at netsonic.fi"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>dracula at netsonic.fi</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message </FONT><A =
href=3D"news:3e40f79b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT=20
face=3DArial =
size=3D2>news:3e40f79b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; =
<BR>&gt; sw chris=20
&lt;</FONT><A href=3D"mailto:chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt;=20
kirjoitti<BR>&gt; =
viestiss=E4:3e4044f3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...<BR>&gt; &gt;=20
Comments within...<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; Could it be Bush =
is wrong=20
at this point??<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; Well we could sit on our hands =
and let=20
Saddam have another decade.&nbsp; If you<BR>&gt; &gt; really want.&nbsp; =
It's=20
only America's ass.<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; Once again I have to ask, where =
is the=20
proof that Iraque is about to attack<BR>&gt; USA ?<BR>&gt; Even if they =
would=20
have some chemical weapons, that alone do not prove they<BR>&gt; are =
planning to=20
use them on USA, might as well be just collecting them or<BR>&gt; =
planning a=20
strike to Kuwait.<BR>&gt; One interesting question also rise, where have =
Iraque=20
bought these weapons<BR>&gt; (if they have some)? Could it be that USA =
is so=20
certain they have them<BR>&gt; because they have sold them to Iraque at =
some=20
point ?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; As far as I know USA (among other countries) =
has=20
messdestruction weapons.<BR>&gt; How come we are not meant to attack all =
these=20
countries, just in case,,<BR>&gt; after all they might be a potential=20
threat?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Myabe we shall only attack weak countries with =
these=20
kind of weapons, and<BR>&gt; especially if they have something valuable =
in their=20
ground?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; "It is only America's ass" you say,,well now =
Bush is=20
making it my ass also.<BR>&gt; And so what if Saddam has one more =
decade, let=20
him be in his country as long<BR>&gt; as he do not attack anyone. Bush =
might=20
have one more decade also, and THAT<BR>&gt; is scary.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;=20
Drac<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; </FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0080_01C2CD71.DB957980--

[View Quote] After about 20 years of this? There's still a chance? As much a chance as Bush not
looking like a monkey. Iraq won't stop, they know the UN won't stop them either.

[View Quote] Christianity is more wide spread, I do believe. Then Judiasm, then Islam (not too
sure about that, they're fairly close). I know Christianity is #1 of the
monotheistic religions.

I'll try to answer each of your points with the facts that I know, and then
let's just continue to concentrate on the war, because we're getting too
generalized.

Powell's photos did not tell me anything either. It was the tapped phone
conversations that really sold it, as well as information from a defector of
the Republican Guard that escaped into Israel. Did you hear the phone
conversations?

At the moment, the United States is not acting as the International police
force. I can tell you why because I know that if they were, they would not
bother to solicit UN approval. At the moment they are holding back until a
resolution from the Security Council is passed. However, I would submit to
you that the UN is apathetic towards the plight of Iraqis, as they were
towards Chechnya and the stuff going on down in Yugoslavia (now
Serbia/Montenegro). In the face of mounting evidence, especially after
Colin Powell's presentation, there are still those in the UN who say Iraq
deserves a "last" last chance. However, we have until February 14 until
Hans Blix delivers his "final" final report. :) The spread of
approval/disapproval without a UN resolution is similar in the US as it is
in the Netherlands.

Now, you could take out Saddam with a crack team of elite assassins. But
his subordinates will then seize power and Iraq's military will destabilize
as various commanders fight for power. So the military needs to be
neutralized as well. That is the big reason for all of the military
buildup. The international forces want to make sure they can ensure a
peaceful turnover of the government to an interrim governor.

As far as international aid goes, it is not percentage of GDP that feeds
people, it is the sheer amount of money going into international aid. :)
The US holds the upper hand, even though they could be doing more. But
again, so could every country.

On Britain: They're our ally as of now. I think Tony Blair is more
concerned with doing the right thing (how amazing) than with any obligation
that he has towards the US. I think that this is the case because after
all, Blair was not even alive, as were most Britains, when the US saved
their fanny. Why would Blair feel any different than the general British
populace if it was because of some feeling that Britain had to pay a debt to
the US? Why would Blair commit political suicide if he didn't truly believe
it was the right way to go?

Last question. Why does it matter what our allies' dirty laundry is? Every
country has it. I could point out dirty little secrets about any country
and make that country seem like it is not a worthy ally to have. I would
submit to you that it doesn't matter. An ally is an ally if their general
position fits your country's general position. You can't be too concerned
about what has been done right or wrong by each country in the past, because
in the end, each country is hypocritical. Which is why I don't take
particular stock in this Sudanese thing, if it occured before we opened
trade with China. Speaking from a "what if" point of view, China could have
been the larger of the two evils at the time. And btw, I don't condone that
behavior. :)

Thank you for backing up your points with facts.

Chris

[View Quote]

count dracula

Feb 6, 2003, 4:39pm
I do not remeber arguing facts with u, just opinions? But if I have missed
something please post it again; these threds has grown so big that it is
hard to keep up and all I did was say, i do not like memorials LOL

Drac
sw chris <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:3e4296c7$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I too get my information from multiple sources, but don't rely or listen
> other people's opinions. I deal strictly with facts. Ever heard of Bill
> O'Reilly? The guy is certainly not a government mouthpiece.
>
> Besides, I didn't see you countering my factually-based arguements with
> facts of your own. My facts were independantly verified. So God-forbid
> that if the US Government's official line and these independant sources
> actually say the same thing, that it's some kind of evil American
> conspiracy. It has to be, right?
>
> Chris

[View Quote]

count dracula

Feb 6, 2003, 4:41pm
Nope. But he certainly has a lot of power, more power than presidents in
general. In Europe presidents usually take care of visiting other countries
and opening bridges and all kind of nonsense and the goverment decide about
things.

Drac

sw chris <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> kirjoitti
viestissä:3e4297b5$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> And you cannot honestly think we would let our president have absolute
> power?
>
> Chris

[View Quote]

count dracula

Feb 6, 2003, 4:47pm
We have muslims living here, maybe even some fundamentalist. I know of
occasions especially in Sweden where fathers or brothers has killd their
daughter or sister, because she has happened to fall in love with the wrong
man.
We need to show we do not tolerate this kind of action, but ppl must be
allowed to belive in whatever they want as long as they do not harm anyone.
Ppl in Iraque are not more religious than the avarage person here, but
unfortunaly these fundamentalist cause hate towrds those practising their
belive in peace also.
Al_quada is a terrorist organisatioin and I have no problem with whiping
them out, but we cannot blame thier action on all muslims, it would be as to
blame all christians for what Una-Bomber made.

Drac
baron sweetman <petrossadeletethis at msn.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:Xns9319CE83E218Fpetrossa at 64.94.241.201...
> Problem is Drac, in my country we have them already, in yours not. Wait
> till start abusing the freedom of speech and freedom of religion to say
> the most disgusting and hurtful, intolerant and 900 year old crap, and
> using those rights we give our people to preach hate against: yews,
> homosexuals, women and anyone not believing there is only 1 god and
> allah is his profet.
>
> Saying publicly 9/11 was a good thing, and the crash of the columbia was
> a sign of god. That homosexuals are less then pigs and should be
> slaughtered. That women are the subordinates of men and have no rights,
> but are men's property.... to name but a few public utterances of some
> Imam's over here.
>
> Bomb them to back to 600 bc is my idea, and although i think Bush is a
> triggerhappy cowboy without many braincells still functioning he has my
> blessing with iraq, north korea and al-queda
>

> "count dracula" <dracula at netsonic.fi> wrote in
> news:3e40edc4$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

count dracula

------=_NextPart_000_00E8_01C2CE23.713E9820

LOL. Ok ok calm down I love Bush and also I will kiss his ass if I meet =
him some day. USA is best, it is the greatest, the most free country, =
nobody is homeless, nobody has been executed although innocent nobody =
innocent has ever died for example in Viatnam out of a gun held by a cit =
of USA. USA can never be wrong because it is the best country in world.

Just one thing, I can have opinions withouth facts. I like for example =
black more than purple, I like carrots more than herring and I do not =
need any facts why it is so.

Not sure what facts you are refering to tho, but once you have calmed =
down and taken your pills maybe you can look them up for me again. I =
might have an ideology yes, I am probably a twit, but it is just so fun =
to piss off ppl like you LOL

Drac
sw chris <chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net> kirjoitti =
viestiss=E4:3e42a191$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
You, sir, with all the respect that I can muster, are an ideological =
twit. And that is as nice as I can put it. I'm sorry, but this is =
getting ridiculous. Hussein has attacked people. His own people, the =
Kuwaitis, and Israelis. He funds Palestinian suicide bombers, and =
therefore he attacks people!
=20
[...]
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_00E8_01C2CE23.713E9820

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>LOL. Ok ok calm down I love Bush and =
also I will=20
kiss his ass if I meet him some day. USA is best, it is the greatest, =
the most=20
free country, nobody is homeless, nobody has been executed although =
innocent=20
nobody innocent has ever died for example in Viatnam out of a gun held =
by a cit=20
of USA. USA can never be wrong because it is the best country in=20
world.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Just one thing, I can have opinions =
withouth facts.=20
I like for example black more than purple, I like carrots more than =
herring and=20
I do not need any facts why it is so.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Not sure what facts you are refering to =
tho, but=20
once you have calmed down and taken your pills maybe you can look them =
up for me=20
again. I might have an ideology yes, I am probably a twit, but it is =
just so fun=20
to piss off ppl like you LOL</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Drac</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>sw chris &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net">chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net=
</A>&gt;=20
kirjoitti <A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:viestiss=E4:3e42a191$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">viestiss=E4=
:3e42a191$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You, sir, with all the respect that I =
can=20
muster,&nbsp;are an<STRONG> ideological twit</STRONG>.&nbsp; And that =
is as=20
nice as I can put it.&nbsp; I'm sorry, but <STRONG>this is getting=20
ridiculous</STRONG>.&nbsp; Hussein&nbsp;has attacked people.&nbsp; His =
own=20
people, the Kuwaitis,&nbsp;and Israelis.&nbsp; He funds Palestinian =
suicide=20
bombers, and therefore&nbsp;he attacks people!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What's even more ridiculous is your =
statement=20
about President Bush.&nbsp; US Presidents get 8 years in office, and =
only if=20
they're elected for two four year terms.&nbsp; They cannot officially =
declare=20
war, and are limited by all sorts of rules and regulations that would =
make=20
your head spin.&nbsp; If he tried to stay longer than 8 years, they'd =
drag him=20
out of office.&nbsp; If you're afraid that Bush is going to become a =
despot,=20
then your ideas about my country are so <STRONG>twisted</STRONG> that =
you=20
can't be trusted with any of your other opinions about my country, =
those of=20
which you haven't even bothered to back up with facts.&nbsp; =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You're ideas are so jaded that you =
even actually=20
entertained the possibility that the seven shuttle crewers who died =
were=20
actually <STRONG>forced</STRONG> by our US Government to go up into =
space in a=20
rickety old space rocket for less pay than they were entitled!&nbsp; =
You want=20
me to cite that source?&nbsp; You.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Oh yes, and let's just sit idly by =
while Kuwait=20
gets wiped out.&nbsp; Mind our own business.&nbsp; You know I might =
not be so=20
averse to that policy.&nbsp; Screw Germany and France.&nbsp; Screw =
you.&nbsp;=20
The rest of Europe is with us.&nbsp; Britain, Portugal, Romania, =
Latvia,=20
Estonia, Bulgaria, and other eastern european bloque countries, who =
have=20
suffered similar oppression that Iraqis currently suffer from.&nbsp;=20
So&nbsp;is Russia (after this Wednesday), Turkey, Japan, South Korea, =
and=20
Australia.&nbsp; The Security Council is with us.&nbsp; So is the =
Iraqi=20
American Council.&nbsp; This is not a western world-eastern world =
issue!&nbsp;=20
<STRONG>Countries from both sides of the world are on our =
side!</STRONG>&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>You can view the world through those =
blinders if=20
you want.&nbsp; You can spout all of the crap that you want.&nbsp; The =
fact=20
that I'm an American and that I value free speech keeps me from =
telling you to=20
shut the hell up.&nbsp; <STRONG>Most people can think for=20
themselves.</STRONG>&nbsp; And most people who research the facts and =
the=20
history behind what is happening today will come to the same =
conclusion that I=20
have.&nbsp; You may listen to your sources in the media, but you sure =
haven't=20
gotten the perspectives from the Iraqi refugees who flew from the=20
country.&nbsp; Nor from the Kuwaitis or the Kurds who were gassed and=20
bombed.&nbsp; And you definitely don't know much of the =
history&nbsp;or the=20
motives as to&nbsp;why the US and literally <STRONG>half of the =
civilized=20
world</STRONG> is supporting this action!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>But I suppose I can thank you for one =

thing.&nbsp; I can now understand a little of why you seem to think =
that=20
President Bush is more dangerous than Saddam Hussein, even though Bush =
is=20
limited in what he can do by his country and by the Democrats and =
Hussein is=20
not, and of the general apathy that&nbsp;others like you have towards =
affairs=20
outside of their precious&nbsp;<STRONG>Shire</STRONG>.&nbsp;=20
&nbsp;Unfortunately I don't understand enough of it and your reasoning =

continues to elude me.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><STRONG>But that's probably why you =
haven't=20
bothered to&nbsp;backup your opinions with facts</STRONG>.&nbsp; And =
the=20
situation only continues to get worse as you keep putting forth more =
opinions=20
and conspiracy theories.&nbsp; <STRONG>It's driving me =
nuts!</STRONG>&nbsp;=20
And I'm done with it.&nbsp; </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Chris</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"count dracula" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:dracula at netsonic.fi"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>dracula at netsonic.fi</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; wrote in=20
message </FONT><A =
href=3D"news:3e40f79b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT=20
face=3DArial =
size=3D2>news:3e40f79b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; =
<BR>&gt; sw=20
chris &lt;</FONT><A href=3D"mailto:chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net"><FONT =

face=3DArial size=3D2>chrisw10 at skywalkeronline.net</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>&gt; kirjoitti<BR>&gt;=20
viestiss=E4:3e4044f3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...<BR>&gt; &gt; =
Comments=20
within...<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; Could it be Bush is wrong =
at this=20
point??<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; &gt; Well we could sit on our hands and =
let=20
Saddam have another decade.&nbsp; If you<BR>&gt; &gt; really =
want.&nbsp; It's=20
only America's ass.<BR>&gt; &gt;<BR>&gt; Once again I have to ask, =
where is=20
the proof that Iraque is about to attack<BR>&gt; USA ?<BR>&gt; Even if =
they=20
would have some chemical weapons, that alone do not prove they<BR>&gt; =
are=20
planning to use them on USA, might as well be just collecting them =
or<BR>&gt;=20
planning a strike to Kuwait.<BR>&gt; One interesting question also =
rise, where=20
have Iraque bought these weapons<BR>&gt; (if they have some)? Could it =
be that=20
USA is so certain they have them<BR>&gt; because they have sold them =
to Iraque=20
at some point ?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; As far as I know USA (among other =
countries)=20
has messdestruction weapons.<BR>&gt; How come we are not meant to =
attack all=20
these countries, just in case,,<BR>&gt; after all they might be a =
potential=20
threat?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Myabe we shall only attack weak countries =
with these=20
kind of weapons, and<BR>&gt; especially if they have something =
valuable in=20
their ground?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; "It is only America's ass" you =
say,,well now=20
Bush is making it my ass also.<BR>&gt; And so what if Saddam has one =
more=20
decade, let him be in his country as long<BR>&gt; as he do not attack =
anyone.=20
Bush might have one more decade also, and THAT<BR>&gt; is =
scary.<BR>&gt;=20
<BR>&gt; Drac<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; </FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>