lady nighthawk // User Search

1  ...  22  23  24  25  26  27  ...  30  |

WOW chrispeg (565)!

Jan 30, 2005, 6:31am
Am I imagining things when someone requests to join me now and even though I
have AW browser minimized it OPENS ... wow, fantastic job! What a way to get
a person's attention if someone else wishes to join :o} Thank you for fixing
that minor lil bug!!! Oh and thank you for fixing cloud layer1 ... I see
stars now ... whoooopy! You rock chrispeg...

LNH

--

WOW chrispeg (565)!

Jan 30, 2005, 6:32pm
Have any of you tried it? Maybe it works on mine but not others LOL. I dunno
but I like it! I can always reminimize if I don't want to allow the join.
But at least if I'm not in aw I'd see that someone wants to join, especially
if I don't have my sound up.

LNH

WOW chrispeg (565)!

Jan 30, 2005, 11:16pm
*Loves it chrispeg* you rock! Hugzzz

LNH

WOW chrispeg (565)!

Feb 1, 2005, 7:19pm
Yep that does sound like a nice idea too!

LNH

Crashing (565)...

Feb 1, 2005, 4:20pm
I've been crashing every time I try to bounce :o/

LNH

--

Crashing (565)...

Feb 1, 2005, 4:40pm
I've just d/l aw 3.6 from the website, oddly enough I had to go through 3
upgrades :o/ Did someone forget to update the web download to 565?

LNH

Crashing (565)...

Feb 1, 2005, 5:13pm
I already did all that, I installed 565 to it's own folder even. Anyway at
least I'm not crashing during bounce ... *yet*. LOL

LNH

Crashing (565)...

Feb 1, 2005, 7:01pm
Thanks ...

LNH

Crashing (565)...

Feb 1, 2005, 7:15pm
OK this is a brand new install of aw (with three upgrades before I even got
in), and I'm back to crashing on bouncing to a closed world. The install was
done in it's own folder, brand spankin new, and not relating to any older
version. Someone needs to look into this...

LNH

Crashing (565)...

Feb 1, 2005, 7:20pm
Linda ... I don't open emails with attachments, sorry.

LNH

Crashing (565)...

Feb 2, 2005, 11:54pm
Thanks to both of you for your replies, not sure why but I've stabalized
once again ... I will do this next time I get recurrances :o} Hugzzz

LNH

Coming To The Cy's :))

Feb 2, 2005, 11:55pm
Hugzzz Strike too, seems he needs *another hug* LOL

LNH

Coming To The Cy's :))

Feb 3, 2005, 6:18am
Since I don't click attachments, and since the original post with the URL to
the CY Awards nomination page has been removed, can you please repost it?
Thanks...

LNH

--

[View Quote] I would like to thank AlphaBit Phalpha for posting the promo on the
opening of the nominations. She is my right and left hand <smiles> I will be
cyawards at awcommunity.org

I would also like to take this time to tell everyone we have added a new
category to the list this year Streaming Media, so everyone get out there
and place your nominations. We will also have a special award to hand out
this year, but it's a secret <winks> So Everyone Come To The CY's Where
dreams do come true, even in Virtual.

See You at The CY's

Lady TeaL

Coming To The Cy's :))

Feb 3, 2005, 9:48am
Ah you love it and ya know it!

LNH

Coming To The Cy's :))

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C509D7.1CB80DD0

OOOOOOOOOK I got it, http://www.awcommunity.org/cyawards ... thank you =
*grammer*!

Also, it would be nice to have longer boxes and boxes that you could =
fill out it's entire length. These boxes are=20

1) too small
2) you can't fill in the *whole box*, your text gets cut off part way =
through :o/

LNH

--=20
=20
[View Quote] <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>OOOOOOOOOK I got it, <A=20
href=3D"http://www.awcommunity.org/cyawards">http://</FONT><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>www.awcommunity.org/cyawards</A>&nbsp;... thank you=20
*grammer*!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Also, it would be nice to have longer =
boxes and=20
boxes that you could fill out it's entire length. These boxes are =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>1) too small</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>2) you can't fill in the *whole box*, =
your text=20
gets cut off part way through :o/</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>LNH</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><BR><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>-- <BR>&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"Lady NightHawk" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; wrote in=20
message </FONT><A =
href=3D"news:42020f95$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT=20
face=3DArial =
size=3D2>news:42020f95$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; =
Ah you love it=20
and ya know it!<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; LNH<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; =
--=20
<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; "Strike Rapier" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:markyr at gmail.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>markyr at gmail.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; =
[View Quote] face=3DArial =
size=3D2>news:4201e39c at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...<BR>&gt;&gt; You all make me =
sick.<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;=20
- Mark R<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt; "Lady NightHawk" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; wrote in=20
message <BR>&gt;&gt; </FONT><A=20
href=3D"news:42018498$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>news:42018498$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>...<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; Hugzzz Strike too, seems he needs *another =
hug*=20
LOL<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; LNH<BR>&gt;&gt;<BR>&gt;&gt; <BR>&gt; =

<BR>&gt;</FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C509D7.1CB80DD0--

Coming To The Cy's :))

Feb 4, 2005, 12:30am
Spose that must of been replying to her post :o/

LNH

> Please check your newsreader settings - HTML posting is not welcomed in
> newsgroups :)
>
> --
> Andras
> "It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

Coming To The Cy's :))

Feb 4, 2005, 12:39am
Why not just make the NG text only on the NG end, rather than leaving it up
to individuals ... since it's *not welcomed* just disable it on the server
end. Personally I'd prefer text only anyway.

LNH

Arden SeaMaster

Feb 1, 2005, 9:45pm
My sincere condolences to his family and friends, and all here that knew and
loved him :o/

LNH

Sad news...

Feb 6, 2005, 2:40am
We've lost another AW great, Energiser has passed away :o/ I don't have any
details, except that she had cancer, I'm not sure if this is what took her
or not.

Energiser was a pillar at awschool being a teacher there for many years. I
met her briefly when I first came to aw and she came to my aw lot and taught
me a few things ... she was particularily concerned about object overlap and
*flashing* (z-buffering) and made sure to help me learn how to avoid that. I
didn't know her well, but I knew her enough to care about her. I'm sure many
more of you knew her much better and this is indeed sad news for you :o/
There is a memorial build in Energiser's honor at

aw 8785.94S 970.09E 0.44a 90

If you are so inclined, go and leave a gift from your heart. If you need
more lots opened up please contact Elyk or tunablues as they are the ones
that set the area up.

God Bless you Energiser, Rest In Peace...

LNH

--

Sad news...

Feb 6, 2005, 6:24pm
Sorry to say it IS Eneriser (with an *s*) :o/ The female one.

LNH

Sad news...

Feb 9, 2005, 4:44am
This came to me in private email, I'm sure it was meant for entire NG under
this heading so I'm putting it here ... kellee, my sincere condolences to
you and Energiser's family!

Hiya Again Summer :o)

Could you post this on the Newsgroups under the thread entitled " Sad News"?

-

Energiser was more than just a great teacher and teamleader/senior teacher
in AWSchool. She was a caring PK and a senior member of G.E.T. going under
the name of Carol Clutter. Outside of Activeworlds she fitted in a job and
Motherhood, her son being the one that let me know of her passing, due to
cancer :o(

She was also one of my best friends in AW, understanding and consideration
for me when i lost my family and my dreams, and a pep talk when i considered
escape, then the bravery when her treatment caused hair loss and family
problems.

Energiser is irreplaceable, both as a very special person, and as one of
AW's best citizens.

kellee