titania o // User Search

1  2  |

Objects makers in AW

Aug 18, 2005, 3:50pm
Tallan sure isn't the one to be talking about free! last nite at the AWGate
he reminded meof when he got some things off my path without my permision or
knowlidge. he was complaining that i called him a theif for it. well you can
ask any one you like if you take anything from some one elses path without
there permision weather they got it themselves free or not is stealing. if
you want it get it yourself insted of steeling it from some one elses object
path! ohh btw he was completly lying about me calling him a theif. we had
been friends for about a year and i just chucked it up to possibly a miss
understanding and just made sure he couldn't do it again and we had still
been friends after that. Me and Tallan had our falling out when he had been
bugging me for me to give him all my av's "free" and i wouldn't. I did on
the other had tell him if he had his own personal object path that i would
let him use about 6 or 8 of them. Needless to say about a month later he
came back saying he had his own personal object path and wanted those av's
to use. Boy was i a fool! he then turned them over to Pyro and a few others
and thats when i told him that taking something alone had permision to have
posesions of is the "same" as steeling" and that he no longer had my
permision to use my av's as well as who ever he gave them to. Even weeks
later i know he still had them in his world and confronted him about this to
wich i was permanently band from his world so i couldn't see what he was
doing with them. Afer that i got nasty grams from Keshi because he told her
that i said she was a theif, for the record i had neveer even herd Keshi's
name befor for it even to be posible for me to call her a thief. Then he or
one of his possie told my friend Fierce Ferrit that i was saying nasty
things about him. i know it is easy for some one that don't know me to
beleave something said about me but if FF was a true friend he would have
known better. and now recently i won a gutar in bingo and contacted Lady M
to get it from her with no reply yet. I figure he gave her some lies as
well.Tallan thinks it don't mater who's it is or how he gets it it should be
free! I am a good person and allways have been and any good person that has
been in AW for any length of time either knows this or is friends with some
one that knows this. Tallan has nothing bad to say about me without lieing
so he lie's. All because i didn't believe what i have in my object path
should be free for him to help himself to and give to who ever he wants! If
Tallan decides to lie again and say anything i am saying is a lie i can
probide proof about anything i say :-) and Tallan i don't beleave there is
one person with a privet object path that isn't going to think helping
yourself to there path without there permision is ok.
Not everything is free!

[View Quote]

Objects makers in AW

Aug 18, 2005, 4:18pm
oops my brain was going faster then my typing. here is a correction hehehe

I told him that taking something he alone had permision to use and giving it
to others is the "same as steeling" .
[View Quote]

Objects makers in AW

Aug 18, 2005, 5:59pm
ok tnks Lady M :-) I wouldn't have thought anything except Tallan brought up
your name to justify taking things off my path because some was your free
terrain textures :-)

[View Quote]

Objects makers in AW

Aug 18, 2005, 9:21pm
ohh and Goddess maybe you should have gotten your storry straight with Pyro
God.

Telegram from Pyro God, sent Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:41 PM:
I read your post in the newsgroups regarding Tallan, and I thought a few
things need clarifying. First of all, the objects path Tallan had at the
time you two were talking, he was renting from me and Pyro Goddess. Or,
should I say, he got from us for free, as he played us for the fool just as
he had everyone else. The AV's he said he sent us, was to upload for him.
The only AV we ever had in our world that you designed was the phoenix you
traded to PG, which we removed out of respect when we stopped talking.

Telegram from Pyro God, sent Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:49 PM:
And we also fell for his "gimme free avs" trick. His new path had only AW
standard avs, and since he was a friend, we gave him a few to use for his
new op, which he still uses to my knowledge. I know exactly how it feels to
be used by Tallan, I hate it that we no longer talk because of his
interference.

Pyro how could you posibly lie? Tallan was using your object path for
his world when he first droped using Talian's rental path and everyone
knows it. hmmmmm should any one beleave anything you say now? I don't
because i know better :-)

[View Quote]

Objects makers in AW

Aug 19, 2005, 8:01am
Maybe like Pyro Goddes did?
I don't see why we need to bicker between us when he used us all :-)
[View Quote]

A Sad Day

Aug 20, 2005, 9:52am
But don't every one have a right to defend ourself's?
[View Quote]

A Sad Day

Aug 20, 2005, 11:37am
For those of you who have been falsely convinced that i just started
throwing stones for no reason and wants to know the truth of who is bringing
it to the gate here is the proof. I never said a word till it was in
defence!
Then insted of bringing it out at the gate i comented on it in here where he
is discussing free stuff wich is what he was trying to make me look bad
about in the first place.

TaLLan: ole Titania over there accussed me of stealing her terrain textures
which are a free download from Murasaki
TaLLan: LOL
Amore Di AngeLo: O-o
Justus: I don't want flied lice.
TaLLan: what a joke
Amore Di AngeLo: giggles
curdle.: LOl..i think hes fixed...mcnuggets and fried rice do not go.lol
King RaMel o: here it comes
CradLe Of FiLth: justus u here
Lady Trishia o: well Holden we really don't need to discuss that ummmm
uhhhhh area here
Queen RaMel o: now , he,s starting in on you gurl.lol
Straker: :D
Justus: I'm here. :\
BeeBo: ok im off so hugs waves and poofs
TaLLan: I redid a palm tree which was free from AWUniversity and told the
RaMels where I got it
Justus: [[[[[ Beebs ]]]]]]
CradLe Of FiLth: take care Beebo
Titania o: lol your a joke. you tricked Talian into giving them to you off
my path insted of getting themyourself

If he didn't want me to defend myself in puplic he shouldn't have attacked
me in public.
[View Quote]

A Sad Day

Aug 21, 2005, 8:01am
Sweets i explained to you that i was new at it and didn't know what the
error was for. I also thanked you very much for figuring it out for me and
corrected it with any further models. Thanks again for helping me :-)

[View Quote]

A Sad Day

Aug 23, 2005, 10:01am
Ohh come on Sweets, she was just trying to do something nice. I myself
prefure having just the sprite then i can put it on any size of panel i want
and not have to add anouther panel on my path that i would probably never
use :-)

[View Quote]

A Sad Day

Aug 25, 2005, 10:19am
ya but my path is realy big and i am to the point where i need to go threw
it and get rid of what i don't use so i can add stuff i will use lol
[View Quote]

LMAO

Aug 21, 2005, 8:24am
So sorry to hear you are leaving :-( I never got to know you but allways
herd good things. AW will be loosing a great creater.
[View Quote]

I think people like argueing...

Aug 22, 2005, 9:41am
no it is purple not red lol
[View Quote]

I think people like argueing...

Aug 23, 2005, 10:16am
I don't know about fuscia but i think maybe some dark green :-)

[View Quote]

I think people like argueing...

Aug 25, 2005, 10:21am
LOL
[View Quote]

Announcing AWEO

Aug 25, 2005, 10:35am
Way cool Rossyfox it will be nice to have a calendar "everyone" can count on
:-)
[View Quote]

Conflict within AW

Aug 27, 2005, 3:05pm
Some times people have limitations on how long they can spend on the
computer. but even though i am unable to spend more then a few hours in the
mornings i still have lots of good friends :-)
[View Quote]

I'm done..seeya.

Aug 31, 2005, 1:06pm
Sorry to hear they got to you to Pelican. Unfortunetly the same people just
keep doing the same thing to anyone that don't kiss there "you know what" no
mater what they do to them. I't's like they are saying turn around so i can
stab you in the back then i will turn around so you can kiss my "you know
what". I hope some day they just stop, but unfortunetly i don't see that
happening.
[View Quote]

Virus Warning

Sep 19, 2005, 9:14am
Yes i got that email from Queen RaMel o and unfortunetly sent it to my
friends as well. i apoligize to anyof them that trusxzted it and from what i
see it was easy to contain.
This is a reply i recieved letting me know of the problem:
This email included an attachment which EarthLink identified
as containing a virus known as Container depth violation - scan incomplete..
For your protection, EarthLink Virus Blocker has quarantined the
message because the virus it contains cannot be removed or disabled.
Again i am sorry to those i sent it to in turn. just like vd i would
consider it pcd. when you get something from one person it's like your
getting ti from everyone down the line. :-(

[View Quote]

FTP/OP Hosting Available via AWLife

Oct 13, 2005, 9:12am
Yep thats way to high. i get world and path hosting with more space then
that for about half that with Chicago3d.net :-) maybe you should have
checked out the going rate befor deciding on your price :-)

[View Quote]

FTP/OP Hosting Available via AWLife

Oct 14, 2005, 8:55am
Sorry if you took it the wrong way, but i was just stating a fact :-)

[View Quote]

OneSummer

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C5DDE4.92329E40

Everyone knows you can't talk about crap in AW and they tell you to take =
it else where. when some one does shit to you and others you have a =
right to not only defend yourself but worn others about these people. if =
the AW regulars can't say it here either then where?=20
One Summer will pick who she don't like at random without reason and =
poke fun of them on the radio as if that is all she has to get =
attention. If she can call me tit anis on the radio and put up nasty =
pictures implying thats what others look like then why on earth would =
everyone she does it to have to be restrained and told to just suck it =
up?
She isn't going to stop doing this to people intill enough stand up and =
say "I'm not going to take it" and let every one know what a B she realy =
is.
I for one will not have anything to do with anything that she is =
invalved in and think it's wrong for her to have such priv's such as =
AWEC cit wich she uses to herass people that block her personal cit. If =
no one spoke up who ever realy is in charge of AWEC would never know =
what she is doing to ruin the rep of AWEC. All i can do is hope that =
eventualy they hear it and do something about it.

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C5DDE4.92329E40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Everyone knows you can't talk about =
crap in AW and=20
they tell you to take it else where. when some one does shit to you and =
others=20
you have a right to not only defend yourself but worn others about these =
people.=20
if the AW regulars can't say it here either then where? </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>One Summer will pick who she don't like =
at random=20
without reason and poke fun of them on the radio as if that is all she =
has to=20
get attention. If she can call me tit anis on the radio and put up nasty =

pictures implying thats what others look like then why on earth would =
everyone=20
she does it to have to be restrained and told to just suck it =
up?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>She isn't going to stop doing this to =
people intill=20
enough stand up and say "I'm not going to take it" and let every one =
know what a=20
B she realy is.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I for one will not have anything to do =
with=20
anything&nbsp;that she is invalved in and think it's wrong for her to =
have such=20
priv's such as AWEC cit wich she uses to herass people that block her =
personal=20
cit. If no one spoke up who ever realy is in charge of AWEC would never =
know=20
what she is doing to ruin the rep of AWEC. All i can do is hope that =
eventualy=20
they hear it and do something about it.</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C5DDE4.92329E40--

OneSummer

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DDE8.9C07DF80

p.s. This was even befor she refused to put my worlds 5th anniversery =
celibration in the AW callender of events, which is anouther thing she =
should not have the resposibility for if she is going to pic and chouse =
who she will and will not allow to be listed on there.
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DDE8.9C07DF80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>p.s. This was even befor she refused to =
put my=20
worlds 5th anniversery celibration in the AW callender of events, which =
is=20
anouther thing she should not have the resposibility for if she is going =
to pic=20
and chouse who she will and will not allow to be listed on =
there.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"Titania o" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:titania10 at email.com">titania10 at email.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:43660044$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:43660044$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Everyone knows you can't talk about =
crap in AW=20
and they tell you to take it else where. when some one does shit to =
you and=20
others you have a right to not only defend yourself but worn others =
about=20
these people. if the AW regulars can't say it here either then where?=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>One Summer will pick who she don't =
like at random=20
without reason and poke fun of them on the radio as if that is all she =
has to=20
get attention. If she can call me tit anis on the radio and put up =
nasty=20
pictures implying thats what others look like then why on earth would =
everyone=20
she does it to have to be restrained and told to just suck it =
up?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>She isn't going to stop doing this to =
people=20
intill enough stand up and say "I'm not going to take it" and let =
every one=20
know what a B she realy is.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I for one will not have anything to =
do with=20
anything&nbsp;that she is invalved in and think it's wrong for her to =
have=20
such priv's such as AWEC cit wich she uses to herass people that block =
her=20
personal cit. If no one spoke up who ever realy is in charge of AWEC =
would=20
never know what she is doing to ruin the rep of AWEC. All i can do is =
hope=20
that eventualy they hear it and do something about it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DDE8.9C07DF80--

OneSummer

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DE25.D65925D0

Whats next? Will she will be removing names from the Cy's of people she =
don't like?
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DE25.D65925D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Whats next? Will she will be removing =
names from=20
the Cy's of people she don't like?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DE25.D65925D0--

SEQ Animating

Nov 7, 2005, 11:52am
I have no problems with accutrans, but i have been using it for years. If
you have any questions ask me in aw where we can talk in real time and i can
help you work out what ever problem you have :-)

[View Quote]

SEQ Animating

Nov 11, 2005, 3:11pm
Thank you :-) It would just be very difacult trying to figure out what steps
your missing threw the NG's :-)

[View Quote]

Move Command

Nov 16, 2005, 10:21am
create move 10 10 10 time=0 wait=9999
the middle # is for up and down, the #'s to the sides of the middle # is n/s
& e/w, time is how longbefor it moves i beleave, and the wait is how often
it has to refresh.

[View Quote]

"Sneak peak" at AW 4.1 (different universe)

Jan 21, 2006, 10:36am
what does gay or bi or anyones sexuality have to do with weather or not AW
programs are good or not? or weather some one acts like a child or an adult?
pardon me but i think you all lost track of what was being talked about lol

[View Quote]

"Sneak peak" at AW 4.1 (different universe)

Jan 21, 2006, 10:49am
i think the shooping was fune and it would be realy cool if you could do
that with existing av's and still be able to use things the old way and the
4.1 features just as an add-on for more options. i think it would realy suck
if AW changed completly like Stagecoach but nice if they added the new
features to the existing ActiveWorlds.
i realy don't think it will be an all or none situation. As for the Uni's i
think there is plunty of people to go around and just as people have
prefrences on what radio station they listen to they can chose what chat is
best for them.

[View Quote]

Why I'll never go to a gor world again

Jan 21, 2006, 11:16am
Not all Goreans are the same. it's like saying everyone who isn't is the
same. by bashing them all is like the small town i live in that thinks
anyone that uses the internet are either sluts or porn freaks. sure there re
some but so what. we all make our own choices and the only reason there is
places for those diferent choices is because people have comen. just like
any other group there will be people you like and people you don't like. i
aslo think if they were not bashed so much for there life styles they
wouldn't be so defencive. besides if someone likes getting tied to the bed
"so what" LOL
[View Quote]

Why I'll never go to a gor world again

Jan 21, 2006, 12:17pm
i know i am repieting myself, but not everyone in a groop are the same. it's
like the 3 blind men, one feeling the tail, one feeling a leg, and one
feeling the belly. and if some do treat it as a religion that is there right
just like it is our right not to. to me AW worlds are like the TV, if you
don't like what is on the station change the chanel. what is there wouldn't
be there if there wasn't any interest in it. i know if some one didn't like
my world i would just tell them to go else where.