Announcing AWEO (Community)

Announcing AWEO // Community

1  |

rossyfox e

Aug 23, 2005, 9:55pm
Announcing AWEO: The Active Worlds Events Organisation

For a while, I have been disappointed that there has been no good events
calendar for the users of Active Worlds to refer to. Recently, an idea
hit me... there's no reason why I can't start one of my own.

Thus, AWEO was founded. You can read more about that at the webpage:
http://aweo.r.rave5.com/

You can find the calendar at:
http://aweocal.r.rave5.com/

rossyfox e

Aug 23, 2005, 9:56pm
....I have no idea why it turned out three in a thread, sorry folks.

[View Quote]

rossyfox e

Aug 23, 2005, 10:02pm
Or at least it looked like there were three a second ago x_x

[View Quote]

orb

Aug 24, 2005, 1:34am
Now there are 3 you goofball lol.

Msg 1;
430bb77f

Msg 2:

Msg 3;
<430bb7af$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>

Looks about right to me

--
- Mark Randall
http://zetech.swehli.com

[View Quote]

rossyfox e

Aug 24, 2005, 9:27am
Three? I was only aware of the AWEC one, which one did I miss?

[View Quote]

titania o

Aug 25, 2005, 10:35am
Way cool Rossyfox it will be nice to have a calendar "everyone" can count on
:-)
[View Quote]

queen ramel o

Aug 26, 2005, 8:25am
Amen ^_~

[View Quote]

king ramel o

Aug 31, 2005, 10:25am
yaaaaa Rossy bout time someone posted events that were not monitored or
didnt fit one person agenda without a bitch fest...