OneSummer (Community)

OneSummer // Community

1  |

king ramel o

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C5DD3D.BB0FDE10

Let me start out by how disappointed I am in this person.
She actually thought that leaving something so disgusting at my Bday =
build in an attempt to humiliate me would not be seen long before the =
day came. Something like that hurts the feelings and is not funny. I =
have long stood back and not said anything about her an her sidekick but =
I think it's time I did.=20

What I am talking about can be seen in AW at co-ords 8978.82S 1637.02E =
0.37a 180=20
unless the PK's have her remove it I have screenshot here =
http://sparklesrm.com/king.jpg
This is what I really look like and she knows that =
http://sparklesrm.com/menrobot.jpg

I have filed a complaint with the PK's to have it removed as its =
revolting and discriminatory...

Many times she pulls the "woa is me" story to get sympathy from her =
followers until such time they realize what a farce she truly is.=20

How low can a radio station be to advertise at someone's bday site =
sheesh....

I have nothing against the other stations I do listen to them...
Tallan plays some of the best 80's music around. Goober is by far the =
best Jazz DJ there is and Sparkles Radio has the best Country music =
there is. There is nothing wrong with a lil competition it is good we =
even hang out with AWR and attend their parties as they attend some of =
ours.

What OneSummer did she thought maybe be funny or whatever is in that =
twisted lil mind I found offensive and disgusting hurtful and prejudiced =
as is her way with AWVR. If you are not 100% with what they do then you =
are the enemy.=20
So many ppl have come forward telling us of the promises made by her and =
never kept. (Example: Teen DJ program)

Don't let this woman fool you anymore wake up and see her for what she =
is as many Cits and tourists before you have.

TY OneSummer for ruining what is supposed to a special day in my life.
Oh BTW this is not the first time she has done this. She has done it to =
other cits as well.
As far as I am concerned we should all pray for OneSummer as the twisted =
mind she has will only ensure her downfall.

I don't care what anyone else posts after this as its just my opinion.

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C5DD3D.BB0FDE10

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Let me start out by how disappointed I =
am in this=20
person.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>She actually thought that leaving =
something so=20
disgusting at my Bday build in an attempt to humiliate me would not be =
seen long=20
before the day came. Something like that hurts the feelings and is not =
funny. I=20
have long stood back and not said anything about her an her sidekick but =
I think=20
it's time I did. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What I am talking about can be seen in =
AW at co-ords=20
8978.82S 1637.02E 0.37a 180 </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>unless&nbsp;the PK's have her remove it =
I have=20
screenshot here </FONT><A href=3D"http://sparklesrm.com/king.jpg"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>http://sparklesrm.com/king.jpg</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>This is what I really look like and she =
knows that=20
<A=20
href=3D"http://sparklesrm.com/menrobot.jpg">http://sparklesrm.com/menrobo=
t.jpg</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have filed a complaint with the PK's =
to have it=20
removed as its revolting and discriminatory...</FONT><A=20
href=3D"http://www.sparklesrm.com/king.jpg"></A></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Many times she pulls the "woa is me" =
story to get=20
sympathy from her followers until such time they realize what a farce =
she truly=20
is. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>How low can a radio station be to =
advertise at=20
someone's bday site sheesh....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have nothing against the other =
stations&nbsp;I do=20
listen to them...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tallan plays some of the best 80's =
music around.=20
Goober is by far the best Jazz DJ there is and Sparkles Radio has the =
best=20
Country&nbsp;music there is. </FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>There is =
nothing=20
wrong with a lil competition it is good we even hang out with AWR and =
attend=20
their parties as they attend some of ours.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>What OneSummer did she thought maybe be =
funny or=20
whatever is in that twisted lil mind I found offensive and disgusting =
hurtful=20
and prejudiced as is&nbsp;her way with AWVR. If you are not 100% with =
what they=20
do then you are the enemy. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So many ppl have come forward telling =
us of the=20
promises made by her and never kept. (Example: Teen DJ =
program)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Don't let this woman fool you anymore =
wake up and=20
see her for what she is as&nbsp;many Cits and tourists before you=20
have.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial><STRONG>TY OneSummer for ruining what is =
supposed to a=20
special day in&nbsp;my life.</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Oh BTW this is not the first time she =
has done=20
this. She has done it to other cits as well.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>As far as I am concerned we should all =
pray for=20
OneSummer as the twisted mind she has will only ensure her=20
downfall.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>I don't care what anyone else posts after this as its just&nbsp;my=20
opinion.</DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_001F_01C5DD3D.BB0FDE10--

syntax

Oct 30, 2005, 3:40pm
*blink*

Wait, you are offended by the AWVR advertisement or the picture of you with
a Fat Albert body? :P

Maybe if you telegrammed her to remove it instead of posting a big hissy fit
in the newsgroups you could get what offended you removed by her. That way,
the whole community wouldn't be dragged into these goofy problems of yours.
It's a win-win!
--
- Syntax - www.swcity.net
'AW Newsgroups: A Truly Hurtin' Unit'

baro

Oct 30, 2005, 4:18pm
Why oh why oh why does this need to be aired out here in the community NG?
Please keep your dirty laundry to your self. If you feel you're being
harassed, deal with it like an adult with the person bothering you, or let
the PK's handle it for you. But under no circumstances should such
ridiculous immature personal squabbles be aired out here.

Not that these types of threads arn't totally hillarious watching adults
flame each other and get all huffy and defensive untill their threads are
deleted, but in all these cases nothing is ever settled, no one 'wins'.
Everyone who airing their dirty laudry in a contest as to who's stinks more
loses.

I don't care how mean someone was to you, that's not what this NG is for.
The moment you try to drag their name through the mud here in the NG, you
lose. If onesummer comes in here and posts a long winded huffy defence
instead of dealing with this one on one, she loses too.

She took it upon herself to display her own brand of 'poo poo' humour at my
birthday build also.

--
- Mark Randall
http://zetech.swehli.com

"Those people that think they know everything are a great annoyance to those
of us who do"
Isaac Asimov

[View Quote]

titania o

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C5DDE4.92329E40

Everyone knows you can't talk about crap in AW and they tell you to take =
it else where. when some one does shit to you and others you have a =
right to not only defend yourself but worn others about these people. if =
the AW regulars can't say it here either then where?=20
One Summer will pick who she don't like at random without reason and =
poke fun of them on the radio as if that is all she has to get =
attention. If she can call me tit anis on the radio and put up nasty =
pictures implying thats what others look like then why on earth would =
everyone she does it to have to be restrained and told to just suck it =
up?
She isn't going to stop doing this to people intill enough stand up and =
say "I'm not going to take it" and let every one know what a B she realy =
is.
I for one will not have anything to do with anything that she is =
invalved in and think it's wrong for her to have such priv's such as =
AWEC cit wich she uses to herass people that block her personal cit. If =
no one spoke up who ever realy is in charge of AWEC would never know =
what she is doing to ruin the rep of AWEC. All i can do is hope that =
eventualy they hear it and do something about it.

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C5DDE4.92329E40

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Everyone knows you can't talk about =
crap in AW and=20
they tell you to take it else where. when some one does shit to you and =
others=20
you have a right to not only defend yourself but worn others about these =
people.=20
if the AW regulars can't say it here either then where? </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>One Summer will pick who she don't like =
at random=20
without reason and poke fun of them on the radio as if that is all she =
has to=20
get attention. If she can call me tit anis on the radio and put up nasty =

pictures implying thats what others look like then why on earth would =
everyone=20
she does it to have to be restrained and told to just suck it =
up?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>She isn't going to stop doing this to =
people intill=20
enough stand up and say "I'm not going to take it" and let every one =
know what a=20
B she realy is.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I for one will not have anything to do =
with=20
anything&nbsp;that she is invalved in and think it's wrong for her to =
have such=20
priv's such as AWEC cit wich she uses to herass people that block her =
personal=20
cit. If no one spoke up who ever realy is in charge of AWEC would never =
know=20
what she is doing to ruin the rep of AWEC. All i can do is hope that =
eventualy=20
they hear it and do something about it.</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C5DDE4.92329E40--

titania o

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DDE8.9C07DF80

p.s. This was even befor she refused to put my worlds 5th anniversery =
celibration in the AW callender of events, which is anouther thing she =
should not have the resposibility for if she is going to pic and chouse =
who she will and will not allow to be listed on there.
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DDE8.9C07DF80

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>p.s. This was even befor she refused to =
put my=20
worlds 5th anniversery celibration in the AW callender of events, which =
is=20
anouther thing she should not have the resposibility for if she is going =
to pic=20
and chouse who she will and will not allow to be listed on =
there.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"Titania o" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:titania10 at email.com">titania10 at email.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:43660044$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:43660044$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Everyone knows you can't talk about =
crap in AW=20
and they tell you to take it else where. when some one does shit to =
you and=20
others you have a right to not only defend yourself but worn others =
about=20
these people. if the AW regulars can't say it here either then where?=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>One Summer will pick who she don't =
like at random=20
without reason and poke fun of them on the radio as if that is all she =
has to=20
get attention. If she can call me tit anis on the radio and put up =
nasty=20
pictures implying thats what others look like then why on earth would =
everyone=20
she does it to have to be restrained and told to just suck it =
up?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>She isn't going to stop doing this to =
people=20
intill enough stand up and say "I'm not going to take it" and let =
every one=20
know what a B she realy is.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I for one will not have anything to =
do with=20
anything&nbsp;that she is invalved in and think it's wrong for her to =
have=20
such priv's such as AWEC cit wich she uses to herass people that block =
her=20
personal cit. If no one spoke up who ever realy is in charge of AWEC =
would=20
never know what she is doing to ruin the rep of AWEC. All i can do is =
hope=20
that eventualy they hear it and do something about it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DDE8.9C07DF80--

linn

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C5DDEB.EA308AB0

oooo too well said T i fully agree and im surprised she doesn't put =
a pic of her playing "lil girl" omg she needs help!!
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C5DDEB.EA308AB0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>oooo too well said =
T&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; i=20
fully agree&nbsp; and im surprised she doesn't put a pic of her playing =
"lil=20
girl"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; omg she needs help!!</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"Titania o" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:titania10 at email.com">titania10 at email.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:4366070b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:4366070b$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>p.s. This was even befor she refused =
to put my=20
worlds 5th anniversery celibration in the AW callender of events, =
which is=20
anouther thing she should not have the resposibility for if she is =
going to=20
pic and chouse who she will and will not allow to be listed on=20
there.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"Titania o" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:titania10 at email.com">titania10 at email.com</A>&gt; =
wrote in=20
message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:43660044$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:43660044$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Everyone knows you can't talk about =
crap in AW=20
and they tell you to take it else where. when some one does shit to =
you and=20
others you have a right to not only defend yourself but worn others =
about=20
these people. if the AW regulars can't say it here either then =
where?=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>One Summer will pick who she don't =
like at=20
random without reason and poke fun of them on the radio as if that =
is all=20
she has to get attention. If she can call me tit anis on the radio =
and put=20
up nasty pictures implying thats what others look like then why on =
earth=20
would everyone she does it to have to be restrained and told to just =
suck it=20
up?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>She isn't going to stop doing this =
to people=20
intill enough stand up and say "I'm not going to take it" and let =
every one=20
know what a B she realy is.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I for one will not have anything to =
do with=20
anything&nbsp;that she is invalved in and think it's wrong for her =
to have=20
such priv's such as AWEC cit wich she uses to herass people that =
block her=20
personal cit. If no one spoke up who ever realy is in charge of AWEC =
would=20
never know what she is doing to ruin the rep of AWEC. All i can do =
is hope=20
that eventualy they hear it and do something about it.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0031_01C5DDEB.EA308AB0--

titania o

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DE25.D65925D0

Whats next? Will she will be removing names from the Cy's of people she =
don't like?
------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DE25.D65925D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Whats next? Will she will be removing =
names from=20
the Cy's of people she don't like?</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C5DE25.D65925D0--

linn

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01C5DE20.FCCDE980

oh we went thru all that the yrs they got cancelled lol old news
[View Quote] <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>oh we went thru all that the yrs they =
got=20
cancelled&nbsp;&nbsp; lol&nbsp; old news</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"Titania o" &lt;<A=20
href=3D"mailto:titania10 at email.com">titania10 at email.com</A>&gt; wrote =
in message=20
<A=20
=
href=3D"news:43666dc3$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:43666dc3$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Whats next? Will she will be removing =
names from=20
the Cy's of people she don't =
like?</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0069_01C5DE20.FCCDE980--

syntax

Oct 31, 2005, 7:32pm
Andras is going to have a heart attack in this thread! ;)
--
- Syntax - www.swcity.net

tart sugar

Oct 31, 2005, 7:36pm
Fat chance. She has nothing to do with CYs.

[View Quote]

baro

Oct 31, 2005, 7:49pm
I take it all back, I love these gossip threads!

tart sugar

Oct 31, 2005, 7:56pm
GAH >: /

I was not aware of that disgusting, juvenile, immature totally uncalled for
display at SR's b'day build site until yesterday.
Since the pic at King RaMel's build is now gone, can we also expect that pic
at SR's b'day build to be removed, also?????

[View Quote]

anduin

Oct 31, 2005, 10:14pm
[View Quote] >Andras is going to have a heart attack in this thread! ;)

And I've already had one :o(

Best Regards,
Anduin (317281)

--
Immigrated Monday, May 8th 2000
DreamCty World Coming Soon! (http://community.dreamcities.net)

color

Nov 1, 2005, 11:04pm
Birthday Builds are public events. Their purpose is to gift the birthday
person with some good wishes & are viewed by the public. They exist as a
permanent gesture to be seen by all. It would be extremely distasteful & mean
spirited to gift anyone with a build meant to embarrass, insult, or put down
the birthday person. No matter how odd or immature a person's humor may be, it
is extremely classless to build something unkind.
All of us have people we like and some we dislike, it would be in good
taste to just not build something if you do not care for the person. Which is
the route I take. If Im unsure, if someone would regard a build from me in a
positive light and I fear they would be not care for a build from me, I refrain
from participating, even tho I might say a prayer for them and hope they get
well.
In any case, it's all about feelings & consideration. As for discussing
this situation in public, well the action was done in public, so it's a public
matter.
Sincerely,
CoLor

[View Quote] > Why oh why oh why does this need to be aired out here in the community NG?
> Please keep your dirty laundry to your self. If you feel you're being
> harassed, deal with it like an adult with the person bothering you, or let
> the PK's handle it for you. But under no circumstances should such
> ridiculous immature personal squabbles be aired out here.
>
> Not that these types of threads arn't totally hillarious watching adults
> flame each other and get all huffy and defensive untill their threads are
> deleted, but in all these cases nothing is ever settled, no one 'wins'.
> Everyone who airing their dirty laudry in a contest as to who's stinks more
> loses.
>
> I don't care how mean someone was to you, that's not what this NG is for.
> The moment you try to drag their name through the mud here in the NG, you
> lose. If onesummer comes in here and posts a long winded huffy defence
> instead of dealing with this one on one, she loses too.

rashal

Nov 19, 2005, 8:09pm
I understand your pain KRM .. OS was a long time friend of mine from the
time i immigrated as a matter of fact .. but when i was Managing AWR, it was
this type of behavior that ended my time at AWR and injured my friendship
with OS. and as Titania stated, there is no other place to vent about this
stuff.. if you try to talk to OS about these things, she acts innocent like
she doesn't know what you are talking about or acts like she didn't know
what she did was wrong. This is a ploy, don't buy into it.

OS has many redeemable qualities and can be a very good friend, however it's
this type of behavior that generally kills a good thing.
[View Quote] What I am talking about can be seen in AW at co-ords 8978.82S 1637.02E 0.37a
180
[...]

Nov 19, 2005, 10:31pm
[View Quote] >I understand your pain KRM .. OS was a long time friend of mine from the
>time i immigrated as a matter of fact .. but when i was Managing AWR, it was
>this type of behavior that ended my time at AWR and injured my friendship
>with OS. and as Titania stated, there is no other place to vent about this
>stuff.. if you try to talk to OS about these things, she acts innocent like
>she doesn't know what you are talking about or acts like she didn't know
>what she did was wrong. This is a ploy, don't buy into it.
>
>OS has many redeemable qualities and can be a very good friend, however it's
>this type of behavior that generally kills a good thing.

Guys, would you QUIT it already. The forums here aren't for discussion
about ONE person but about the community in general.

Post about topics, not people!

There are other places to 'vent' about it - grow up; this is not the
place.

Best Regards,
Anduin (317281)

--
Immigrated Monday, May 8th 2000
DreamCty World Coming Soon! (http://community.dreamcities.net)

pyro god

Nov 20, 2005, 12:01am
When that one person is a community leader, then I'd say this is the perfect
place to discuss her actions, inactions, and biases. After all, she does
have the ability to prevent people from fully participating in community
events if she doesn't like them.

gnu32

Nov 20, 2005, 12:54am
"After all, she does
> have the ability to prevent people from fully participating in community
> events if she doesn't like them."

She can't ban us from the GOOD events, who can put up with attending
every story reading event?

Exactly. Why do you think Goober Zone Invasions draw more people than
CitBingo? ;)

I think the best way to "vent" about this sort of thing is to simply
avoiding the offending person. Eventually, the person's true nature will
be revealed when there's no one left to support them.

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Thanks you for your support
http://www.gkstudios.net