heu // User Search

1  2  3  4  |

World License

May 10, 2004, 2:40pm
for World License ,the paypal is good or not good ?

thanks for your help :)

20 FREE AVATARS

May 23, 2004, 6:12pm
you is oki if your all ava free in my site too ?

you have 37 ava in
all is free ?
if is free where the all ava ?
you have just 20 ava free in

regards
Heu (Casper Creation)
www.alusion-fr.com

"sexy eyes" <twisti at charter.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:40b0dad1$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> If you would like a set of 20 Avatars that Lightwave made, and are FREE to
> any world builder, just go to our website at http://www.afantasy.us. Click
> on Lightwave's Avatars link, and download the file. ENJOY!
>
> Sexy Eyes & Lighwave
> AFantasy World

20 FREE AVATARS

May 23, 2004, 6:52pm
good question ???

"builderz" <contact at 3dhost.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:40b10d99$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Then I suggest you remove them from the
> http://www.afantasy.us/avatars1.html page (and the other pages). If
> people can't get them for free or for payment, why are they there? Just
> for show?
>
> Builderz
> http://www.3dhost.net

[View Quote]

20 FREE AVATARS

May 24, 2004, 11:55am
thinks for your ubdate page
"sexy eyes" <twisti at charter.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:40b1ec86$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I have edited the website to show which are free, which are for sale, and
> which were custom made for other worlds and not for sale

[View Quote]

20 FREE AVATARS

May 24, 2004, 11:56am
oups error :)

Thank for your ubdate page
"heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:40b1fece$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> thinks for your ubdate page
> "sexy eyes" <twisti at charter.net> a écrit dans le message de
> news:40b1ec86$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
and
> Just
> They

new website correction

May 23, 2004, 6:03pm
i like too the design ahhahha :)

Casper Creation
Heu
www.alusion-fr.com

"builderz" <contact at 3dhost.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:40b0ffa0 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Very nice looking objects (and your site design looks good, too).
>
> I see that you recently bought the domain. Now you just need to work on
> building incoming links and boosting your Google PageRank to get some
> search engine traffic and buyers.
>
> Builderz
> http://www.3dhost.net

thanks community for the CyAward and new free

May 27, 2004, 5:50am
http://www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm
http://www.alusion-fr.com

new free in too :)

test

Jun 1, 2004, 7:40pm
test good :)

"linn" <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:40bc6957$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> test

Dedicated to JohnF

Jun 29, 2004, 6:02pm
other anim ahahahhahhah

http://www.upsitedown.co.il/anim/rest40.html

"xelag" <xelag at digitalspace.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:12o5d0ttr7ie0l17s8p6tlfruio2r5i7fm at 4ax.com...

> LOL!

litle tuto for comand " media"

Jul 6, 2004, 10:36pm
thank 3dhost for the info

i have made a page for help all peaple :)

http://www.alusion-fr.com/an1z6.htm

good luck (if you have aw3.6)

new ubdate ;)

Oct 6, 2004, 10:40pm
i have rewrite my site for free for all.

welcome and good look

if you want help my site contact me

thank :)

Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com
http://www.alusion-fr.com

avatars for sale :)

Oct 21, 2004, 2:58pm
http://www.alusion-fr.com/ava.jpg

more info contact me

heu at alusion-fr.com

test

Oct 25, 2004, 8:34pm

News objects with new creator for free object for all.

Oct 25, 2004, 8:37pm
1/ News objects with new creator for free object for all.
for english : http://www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm
for french : http://www.alusion-fr.com

2/ Special avatars for sales too
http://www.alusion-fr.com/ava.jpg

heu :)

litle info

Oct 27, 2004, 9:13pm
soft for reducer polygone demo and other

3D Photo Browser v 7.5

:)

Free Wood Making Program

Nov 6, 2004, 12:38am
good soft :)
thank for info
the link in my site now

"alphabit phalpha" <alphabit2003 at swbell.net> a écrit dans le message de
news: 418bdf52$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Ok....now I found a cool program that you can create wood.
> Allows you to change depth of planks etc.
> Pretty cool:)
>
> http://www.spiralgraphics.biz/ww_overview.htm
>
> And it's free!...yayyyy!

new free :)

Nov 14, 2004, 6:21pm
Welcome
New free and ground free now

http://www.alusion-fr.com for french
http://www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

Regards
Heu

news in accutrans :)

Dec 7, 2004, 8:37pm
accutrans have reducer polygone now and good maping too

:)

email aw

Dec 14, 2004, 9:32pm
I do not arrive thus has poster on your forum ,I ask has my friend Heu to do
it for me ( Merci Heu )

For information here the mall which I received with the excuses of aw :

Greetings,

I would like to extend my apologies for reacting prematurely and not getting
all the facts before I sent out the email to you. I was only going on the
email and the chat transcript that was sent to me and I did not research the
claim. I appreciate your email and certainly respect the detailed
explanation. Again, I apologize and will send an email to Lady Nighthawk to
explain to her that you did not 'steal' her object path and that if she
wishes to make a claim like that, she needs to be sure that she has all the
facts and reliable information. I will cc you on the email that I send to
Lady Nighthawk.

Sincerely,

Raymond Webster

Lady Nighthawk.

I accept your excuses will

Thank you

regard

laura

world " loralyne "

news free object , news creator :)

Dec 22, 2004, 3:41pm
news free object for all

thinks for two news creator for donate the object for free for all

http://www.alusion-fr.com
http://www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm

regard
heu
heu at alusion-fr.com

Free avatars from Pelican

Dec 26, 2004, 3:02am
very funny ava :)

"pelican" <stout at intac.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
41ccd507$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Have Fun and Happy Holidays!
> http://pelican.frobozz.ws/website/mesmero.html

??????????

Dec 26, 2004, 2:41am
where is the problem ? you look , me not look ahhahhahhahha
clic clic clic
who have smock ?????????
H"tesse: Welcome to Alphaworld, the oldest and largest virtual world in the
Cyberverse. Click

http://www.activeworlds.com/help/aw34/movedecade.html to see how long til CY
turns 10. Alphaworld cell limit

now set to Large : )
[Customs Aide]: Welcome, Heu. For the Conduct Guidelines please say World
Rules or see

http://www.activeworlds.com/community/conduct.asp
Honeypoo: Oh btw People Merry Xmas :)
H"tesse: Vous avez quitt, le dialogue ici
"Detrom": herry xmas to you too
Honeypoo: :)
lieber: herry Xmas?
Honeypoo: I have NO sense
"Detrom": herry merry
"Detrom": you get the point
lieber: now don't say that Honey
lieber: course you have sence
Honeypoo: Oh thanks 4 telling Me
lieber: well, your welcome
"Detrom": how much does aw cost now?
lieber: I pay over $80.00 per year myself
"Detrom": hmm
"Babble fish": i pay nothing -- i get it for free
"Detrom": how much just month by month?
Honeypoo: I don't know
lieber: I pay once a year
"Babble fish": $80 buys a lot of beer
Honeypoo: Cool
lieber: my renewal is coming up next month
Honeypoo: lol Babble
Honeypoo: Oh no
lieber: why oh no Honey?
"Detrom": hmmm. I think ill just go back to There
Honeypoo: Oh there U are lol
Honeypoo: Are ya going 2 renew?
Honeypoo: where is there?
lieber: oh you bet i am
Heu: hi
Mondo: 6.95 USD per month
Honeypoo: Great :)
Heu: *-.,,.-*-.,,.-* Merry Xmas & Happy New Year *-.,,.-*-.,,.-*
lieber: I love AW
lieber: I would never let it go
Honeypoo: lol at lieber
Mondo: 69.96 USD per year, if buying a year all at once
"Detrom": you should check out "There". www.there.com
Honeypoo: Merry Xmas 2 U Heu :)
Mondo: ack 69.95
Heu: out there.com
[Customs Aide]: You have been ejected for unacceptable language in a public
area
H"tesse: Vous avez ,t, expuls, de aw !

??????????

Dec 26, 2004, 9:40pm
i have just write out there.com because there.com is very bad for $$$ , not
for publicity ahhaha
i not like there.com ahhaha

"samuel ml lison" <news at dreamcities.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
41cf4a5b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
[View Quote]

new new new free :)))

Dec 26, 2004, 6:00pm
new creator in my site now :)
new free ava , new free sprite , new object free

i think the new is good for all community :)

if you have avatars and other free contact me thank
my site is for free for all

regard
Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com

new free for all :)

Jan 7, 2005, 12:49pm
Welcome :)

avatars ; new model , ground

You want to share your creation 3D RWX or COB
You want help the site with paypal , contact me
Thank for your help :)

regard
Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm

new free

Jan 25, 2005, 10:35am
new free for all :)

if you want help my site
i have paypal email for help my ftp site :)
Thank :)

heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm

Cy Nominations

Feb 1, 2005, 4:07pm
Thanks for the info , and Good luck everyone :)

Heu
www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

"alphabit phalpha" <beverlytuttle6 at gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: 41febca9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Nominations are officially open at www.awcommunity.org/cyawards
> New category!!!
> Good luck everyone!

test

Feb 1, 2005, 6:49pm
test good :)
"the looney" <thelooney at droolbrewery.co.ier> a écrit dans le message de
news: 41ffe68b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Excuse da test

new free :) :) :)

Feb 20, 2005, 6:42pm
new free
thank for the news creator in my site for the community

You want donnate object or money
contact me :)

regards
Heu