heu // User Search

1  2  3  4  |

<no subject>

Dec 2, 2005, 9:16am
oups error post i think :)

"Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
43902a51 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> the world freebies is open is spiralmatrix but not open for tourist now :(

+++ news free +++

Dec 18, 2005, 9:56pm
many new free for all :)

The web site have now 566 free for all :)

TaLLan ( 2 avatars )
Rosievy ( 1 set housse )
Queen Ret ( 3 object )
Salladin ( 5 statue )

if you want help the site free for all or paypal or ( object , sky and
other )
heu at alusion-fr.com

Regard Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

special card xmas :)

Dec 20, 2005, 1:02pm
special card for xmas

http://www.alusion-fr.com/frnoel.jpg for fr

http://www.alusion-fr.com/ennoel.jpg for english

Heu
www.alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm

many new free and Happy new year for all :)

Jan 8, 2006, 7:37pm
Thanks for your all visite in the site www.alusion-fr.com
page look for the year : 342 239 for 2005 :) more +101,4%

The web site have now 605 free for all :)

TaLLan (2 ava , 1 object)
Tao. (1 Objectl)
VampyreX (2 ava , 6 object)
Winnetou (3 object)
Heretic (13 textures)
Horsy (6 object)
Ashiko (1 set object)

if you want help the site free for all or paypal
or
( object , sky , avatars and other... )
heu at alusion-fr.com

Regard Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

free free :)

Jan 27, 2006, 9:45pm
The web site have now 621 free for all :)

Winnetou ( 1 object )
jellabie. ( 6 Object )
ORB ( 1 object )
Proximarc ( 1 object )
Accesteam ( 1 object )
Horsy ( 4 object )

if you want help the site free for all :

Donnate with Paypal ( heu at alusion-fr.com )

Donnate ( object , sky , avatars and other... )

Regard Heu
heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

many new free for all .. :)

Feb 9, 2006, 9:20pm
The web site have now 653 free for all :)

Thanks for the new creator Laura for ( the 3 set for St Valentin )

Horsy ( 8 object )
Laura ( 5 Object )
Shenn ( 3 Object )
Salladin ( 1 Object )
Tallan ( 15 Object )

heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

* new free for all *

Mar 2, 2006, 10:07pm
The web site have now 684 free for all :)

LO ( 1 Texture (Ground) , 2 Object )
TALLAN ( 3 avatars , 3 Object )
Jellabie. ( 6 object )
ORB ( 12 Texture (Ground & Sprite) ,4 avatars,1 object)

heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

new banner Alusion-fr.com

Mar 4, 2006, 1:21pm
new banner alusion-fr.com , if you want for your site :)

http://www.alusion-fr.com/an1l.htm

Regars
Heu

free free for all :)

Apr 7, 2006, 12:24pm
The web site have now 750 free for all :)

TALLAN ( 1 avatars , 20 Object )
ORB ( 9 Sprite , 1 avatars , 2 models )
Winnetou ( 2 object )
RAZORT ( 5 tetures )
Lyr ( 1 model )
TAO. ( 4 Skybox )
vince l'ufologue ( 1 model )
TyNyToOn ( 16 Texture )

heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

SAW Awards - Thanks!

May 6, 2006, 9:20am
Thanks

Heu
www.alusion-fr.com

"maki" <maki at awmaki.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
445415c7$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Thanks to everyone who came for our AWNews Trivia and the first ever
> Support AW Awards!
>
> Congratulations to all of the amazing nominees and winners of SAW Awards,
> as listed here: http://supportaw.com/s/awards_s_nom.html
>
> We look forward to the next SAW Awards!
>
> Maki Kato
> Support AW

new update free for all .. :)

May 21, 2006, 8:20pm
New page : Voting Createur free for the update : )

The web site have now 781 free for all :)

TALLAN ( 11 objects )
ORB ( 1 Object )
Winnetou ( 3 object, 6 Textures )
TyNyToOn ( 1 object )
SALADIN ( 2 object , 8 skyboxs )
Neophile ( 1 ava )
L abbe Pierre ( 1 object )
Elyvisions ( 1 object )
Pelican ( 1 set textures )
Sentitel ( 3 object )

heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

New Project :)

May 30, 2006, 6:25pm
http://www.alusion-fr.com/projectst2.jpg

Heu

CY Nominations are in

Jun 6, 2006, 9:27am
i have look my site the night in for nomination and not my site is out. now

"Tart Sugar" <tartsugar at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
4484627b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> The nominations are complete and the final choices have been set up at the
> website http://www.awcommunity.org/cyawards/
> Click on Nominations list on the left of the screen and scroll down to
> see all the catagories. Click on individual catagories to see the list of
> what was nominated for each.
>
> There were 100's of entries!!! There are a total 221 nominations to choose
> from in all the catagories!!!
> Now is a good time to start looking to see what you will want to vote for.
>
> Voting starts on the 10th and ends one week after. Thanks to all of you
> for your participation in the 2006 CY Awards!!!

CY Nominations are in

Jun 6, 2006, 9:29am
oups sorry for my englesh

the night my site is nominated
now my site is out for nominated

"Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
448566b7 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
>i have look my site the night in for nomination and not my site is out. now
>..
>

> "Tart Sugar" <tartsugar at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 4484627b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

CY Nominations are in

Jun 6, 2006, 9:47am
what is the problem ?

"Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
4485672e$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> oups sorry for my englesh
>
> the night my site is nominated
> now my site is out for nominated
>
> "Heu" <heu at alusion-fr.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
> 448566b7 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

CY Nominations are in

Jun 6, 2006, 10:24am
best WebSite

"Tart Sugar" <tartsugar at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
44857344$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> For what were you nominated?
> What catagory?

[View Quote]

CY Nominations are in

Jun 6, 2006, 11:40am
ah ok thank...

"Tart Sugar" <tartsugar at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
448583b2$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Were you nominated for Alusion? You already won for Alusion in 2004
> You can not win for the same thing twice.
> You can be nominated for a different web site, though.

[View Quote]

new update free for all :):):):)

Jun 19, 2006, 12:24pm
New vote : Voting Createur free for the update : )

The web site have now 818 free for all :)

Ashiko ( 1 object )
Tallan ( 1 Avatars - Avatars < 5 Special mover> - 4 Object)
ORB ( 1 object - 11 Texture )
Neophile ( 1 avatars )
Starheart ( Avatars <2 Special mover> )
Heu ( 1 object - 1 tuto - 1 script for preston bot )
Pelican ( Avatar< 1 Special mover> )
Horsy ( 1 object )

With the bot preston for 3.6 and 4.1
I have made special Stargate universal for all :)
Thank ima bot for the bot 4.1 :)

heu at alusion-fr.com
www.alusion-fr.com for french
www.alusion-fr.com/an1.htm for english

new free object..

Jul 25, 2006, 6:01pm
New vote : Voting Createur free for the update : )

The web site have now 838 free for all :)

Talan: ( 2 movers , 2 avatars , 5 Objects )
Winnetou: ( 2 objects )
Horsy: ( 7 Objects )
Tynytoon: ( 1 avatars , 2 objects )

heu at alusion-fr.com